SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SirNeko

The Beyonders look cool as hell.

I heard they defeated LT together or something? I would still put Lucifer and Michael together above LT but that is just me.

So I am going with DC Trio right now.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough one.

This comes down to Mike and Lucy vs. Beyonders. Spectre isn't up there.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wasn't really impressed with the beyonders tbh.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

I heard they defeated LT together or something? I would still put Lucifer and Michael together above LT but that is just me.

Yes. They killed LT and all the other abstracts in the multiverse such as Eternity, Infinity, Chaos, Order, and all the Celestials. They've also destroyed virtually every universe in the multiverse.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonders

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@eisenfauste said:

I wasn't really impressed with the beyonders tbh.

You do realize the killed most of the Marvel Cosmic being including the likes of Eternity, Infinity, Lord Chaos & Master Order, The entire Celestial race and even The freaking Living Tribunal. Right?

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonders idk if micheal and lucifer can do it.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Yeah I know. I still found them basic though.

Avatar image for egyptian_god_ra
Egyptian_God_Ra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael and Lucifer take this

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Michael+Lucifer=The Presence lvl?

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro said:

Isn't Michael+Lucifer=The Presence lvl?

No. Nothing to prove that, or even suggest that. In fact, the Presence could erase the two together as easily as snapping his fingers.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste said:

What! You mean stomping the entire Celestial race (Which are billions mind you and 4 turned a universe into a multiverse)? Killing Eternity (Who has shown the power to recreate the entire multiverse) and of course stomping Living Tribunal (which I don't think I need to tell you how powerful he is) isn't impressive!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mysticmedivh

@jwwprod said:

@eisenfauste said:

What! You mean stomping the entire Celestial race (Which are billions mind you and 4 turned a universe into a multiverse)? Killing Eternity (Who has shown the power to recreate the entire multiverse) and of course stomping Living Tribunal (which I don't think I need to tell you how powerful he is) isn't impressive!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I think what Eisen is saying is that the whole event seemed rather lackluster. Yes, what they did was impressive featwise, but the way it was portrayed was meh.

I could be wrong though.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: On another note, when did they turn a universe into a multiverse?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod: On another note, when did they turn a universe into a multiverse?

Here are the scans are from astonishing x-men #61

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod:Thought you were talking about the Beyonders. Misread. Yeah, I knew about the Celestial shaping universe thing.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod:Thought you were talking about the Beyonders. Misread. Yeah, I knew about the Celestial shaping universe thing.

Yes I know were talking about the Beyonders here.

I'm just showing the scan of 4 Celestials creating the multiverse by splitting a universe into a multiverse.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh said:

I'm just showing the scan of 4 Celestials creating the multiverse by splitting a universe into a multiverse.

No no.

Let's take a step back.

For a moment there I misread and thought you said that 4 Beyonders turned a universe into a mutltivere. Which is why I asked for a scan, but realized that I misread.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh said:

No no.

Let's take a step back.

For a moment there I misread and thought you said that 4 Beyonders turned a universe into a mutltivere. Which is why I asked for a scan, but realized that I misread.

LOL!

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh said:

No no.

Let's take a step back.

LOL!

?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh said:

No no.

Let's take a step back.

LOL!

?

I was loling cause you made a mistake while reading :)

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh said:

No no.

Let's take a step back.

LOL!

?

I was loling cause you made a mistake while reading :)

Doubt you were literally lolling.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough call. Very tough. Although I guess I'd lean toward the Beyonders for now... meh. It's a coin toss.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC Trio

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy and Michael = LT. Beyonders got this.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly don't know i mean three of these guys wiped out marvel creation and major cosmic entities. Then again michael by himself can also do that. I guess i shall go for DC since i don't know how smart the ivory kings are and lucy is really smart.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: I know, but I like to think so even if its not so accurate

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Fallingcliffs

DC Trio.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ivory Kings FTW. They didn't even look like they were trying while killing EVERYTHING. The sheer amount of power aligned against them in the Marvel Universe would seem to cumulatively dwarf the DC Trio.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@primebonnick: Michael himself doing that. Ha!

killing him does do that so i don't see why can't he do that himself since he is in control of the unlimited power.

Ataraxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ataraxy

Lucifer and Michael are on The Tribunal's level individually - therefore it's going to take more than three Beyonders to win this fight.

There's also the fact that they become weaker and more vulnerable in a solid state, as proven by Ex Nihilo, who managed to transform a Beyonder and Starbrand killing one also. If these type of beings have the power to take Beyonders out, then the two Brothers who have the power to end all of creation in an instant or shape creation to their whim certainly have a chance.

Spectre could potentially be a slight help, nevertheless he's so far behind the Brothers that he probably won't register.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT could beat this team, beyonders will have no trouble

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reading Time Runs Out, The Beyonders did a lot of impressive feats but it took an ARMY of them to kill The Living Tribunal. And I don't think four celestials actually created the multiverse. It shows four but it was just implying that Celestials as a whole created teh multiverse with their power.

The Beyonders are scientist types who created the Beyonder right? And how is it that they were able to destroy LT? We know they are powerful but I think in this recent run, Marvel deliberately made the other entities weaker. And I like how it's not a dick measuring contest. They had a plan and experiments to make sure that the multiverse would be destroyed. And let's not forget that The Beyonders lost to Doom. And Thor and Hyperion managed to kill one I think.

I know that The Beyonders are used as a literary device by the writers and all as a way to restart the Marvel Multiverse, but I think many of us fans wanna know just how concrete their powers are. And also how they relate to The Beyonder and to prev marvel history

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mysticmedivh

@juliustakalua said:

Reading Time Runs Out, The Beyonders did a lot of impressive feats but it took an ARMY of them to kill The Living Tribunal. And I don't think four celestials actually created the multiverse. It shows four but it was just implying that Celestials as a whole created teh multiverse with their power.

The Beyonders are scientist types who created the Beyonder right? And how is it that they were able to destroy LT? We know they are powerful but I think in this recent run, Marvel deliberately made the other entities weaker. And I like how it's not a dick measuring contest. They had a plan and experiments to make sure that the multiverse would be destroyed. And let's not forget that The Beyonders lost to Doom. And Thor and Hyperion managed to kill one I think.

I know that The Beyonders are used as a literary device by the writers and all as a way to restart the Marvel Multiverse, but I think many of us fans wanna know just how concrete their powers are. And also how they relate to The Beyonder and to prev marvel history

• Three of them killed the Living Tribunal, and as far as armies go for the most part, three is hardly an army.
  • The Celestials shaped the universe and with the power of their will they split that universe into the multiverse. It's not exactly the same as creating a multiverse as a whole, one action triggered a much larger action, the way I interpret it.
  • Thor and Hyperion never actually killed one. Starbrand did, but the Beyonders that Thor, Hyperion, and Starbrand were facing were fodder and not on par with the Ivory Kings.
  • I haven't been keeping up with the latest SW, what issue did Doom beat a Beyonder?
AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

-Lightbringer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonders no question.

They are outside of the DC/Marvel Multiverse and are Gods of their own Multiverse.

The DC trio fighting the Beyonders is as fruitless as them fighting against the Prescence, which we already know they would lose against.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ivory Kings.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

They do ikr, ima make a pic where they have on sunglasses.

They are sooo raw

Ataraxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ataraxy

:

@-lightbringer- said:

Beyonders no question.

They are outside of the DC/Marvel Multiverse and are Gods of their own Multiverse.

The DC trio fighting the Beyonders is as fruitless as them fighting against the Prescence, which we already know they would lose against.

At the end of Lucifer's series, he was outside of creation. He was also the God of his own multiverse. The Presence is omnipotent, the Beyonders are not.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#46  Edited By Claymore1998

Ivory Kings for me .

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team god stomps . They can't kill Lucifer

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Beyonders win this

-Lightbringer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ataraxy said:

:

@-lightbringer- said:

Beyonders no question.

At the end of Lucifer's series, he was outside of creation. He was also the God of his own multiverse. The Presence is omnipotent, the Beyonders are not.

Except that's not true. The Prescence stated that he was only omnipotent in his own domain and also admitted to being created by even more powerful beings. Outside of his creation, he only knows randomness.

Lucifer was not omnipotent either, he was just given his own domain to rule. That doesn't mean he's capable of destroying other mutliverses, while the Beyonders are. They can lay waste to multiverses not native to them which makes them powerful among godly beings.