• 167 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

ok who can beat the beyonder precon anyone?!?!?!!?

#2 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus.

#3 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"Jesus."
lmao
#4 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"Jesus."
Not if it is DCU's version.

Stalemate of TOAA, The Presence, Man of Miracles(maybe), anyone with the Heart of the Universe.
#5 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
BATGIRL
#6 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"BATGIRL"
NOT!
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Azathoth or Bugs Bunny
#8 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirel Girl. She can apparently beat anyone else...

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Squirel Girl. She can apparently beat anyone else..."
Indeed
#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone with a good eraser.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Anyone with a good eraser. "
LOL
#12 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"
"
by god who can stop the pen man.
#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Anyone with a good eraser. "
You can't get rid of ink with an eraser."
Fine then, anyone with white-out.  Like the BIC pen guy.
#15 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Anyone with a good eraser. "
You can't get rid of ink with an eraser."
Fine then, anyone with white-out.  Like the BIC pen guy. "
XD
#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

I can also beat the beyonder with my dog.  That little shih tzu will tear the beyonder and his entire comic book to pieces.

#17 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"
"
An image that surely strikes fear into the heart of any comic book character.
#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"
"
An image that surely strikes fear into the heart of any comic book character."
ROFLMAO!! XD!!!  It's true, his appearance has signaled the end of millions of concept characters.
#19 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Peanut would kill Beyonder too

lol
#20 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Howard the duck

#21 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Even Droopy would beat the crap out of Beyonder
#22 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Even Droopy would beat the crap out of Beyonder
"
ohh yea.
#23 Edited by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"High Revolutionary said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"
"
An image that surely strikes fear into the heart of any comic book character."
ROFLMAO!! XD!!!  It's true, his appearance has signaled the end of millions of concept characters. "
Why are all these all-powerful head honcho characters always in yellowish/gold uniforms?...LT, The BIC Pen Guy, Superman Prime One Mill, Big Bird....
#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"High Revolutionary said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"
"
An image that surely strikes fear into the heart of any comic book character."
ROFLMAO!! XD!!!  It's true, his appearance has signaled the end of millions of concept characters. "
Why are all these all-powerful head honcho characters always in yellowish/gold uniforms?...LT, The BIC Pen Guy, Superman Prime One Mill, Big Bird...."
Gold Signifies authority.
#25 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"High Revolutionary said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"
"
An image that surely strikes fear into the heart of any comic book character."
ROFLMAO!! XD!!!  It's true, his appearance has signaled the end of millions of concept characters. "
Why are all these all-powerful head honcho characters always in yellowish/gold uniforms?...LT, The BIC Pen Guy, Superman Prime One Mill, Big Bird...."
cuz yellow is for kick ass people maybe :P. even JC has a yellow light around him.
#26 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Even Droopy would beat the crap out of Beyonder
"
ohh yea."
lol
#27 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Even Droopy would beat the crap out of Beyonder
"
ohh yea."
lol"
haha.
#28 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

at the end of the day though we all know who wins


#29 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"at the end of the day though we all know who wins
"
Pllleeeassse, that guy gets his @ss handed to him by his nephews on a routine bases.
#30 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"at the end of the day though we all know who wins
"
Pllleeeassse, that guy gets his @ss handed to him by his nephews on a routine bases."
XD
#31 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

I could defeat the beyonder with a little flamethrower rampage, o.k it wouldn't be very little. 

#32 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"I could defeat the beyonder with a little flamethrower rampage, o.k it wouldn't be very little.  "
i could beat him to, all i need is some pens, pepsi and nothing better to do.
#33 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

lol joke thread

#34 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Joke Threads are usually Cool
#35 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rookie said:
"lol joke thread "
haha for sure, if ya have not guessed it i don't take myself to serious :P.
#36 Edited by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I though I could do it too.  By setting him up against Jesus.  But apparently it's not that easy.  You need to defeat the fanboys that worship him, first.

#37 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"Well I though I could do it too.  By setting him up against Jesus.  But apparently it's not that easy.  You need to defeat the fanboys protecting him, first."
bah fan boys, again JC would win 9/10 times 
#38 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
bah fan boys, again JC would win 9/10 times "
And I guess that 1/10th time, Beyonder brings with him some wood and some stakes.
#39 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
bah fan boys, again JC would win 9/10 times "
And I guess that 1/10th time, Beyonder brings with him some wood and some stakes."
you got it.
#40 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio
Seriously, this kid can stomp on your ass all day long


#41 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Kataklysmo said:
"Seriously, this kid can stomp on your ass all day long

"
lmao
#42 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Ah... Baby  !
#43 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl could own him.

#44 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Kataklysmo said:
"Seriously, this kid can stomp on your ass all day long

"
lmao"

haha "i want my babyback babyback babyback babyback"
#45 Posted by spawnfanboy (893 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio


#47 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio





Mister Joey Q will retcon his ass into a hamster

#48 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Azathoth or Bugs Bunny
"
azathoth really doesnt do much even if u wake him up. i mean he actualy exists in this universe so he cant be all that powerful. plus anyone can worship anyone. mike tysin could worship seesaw. it doesnt make seesaw more powerful then tysin.
#49 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant believe it its a joke thread and my first response wasent a joke!!!!!

#50 Posted by bonesboy08 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

superman one million would just wish him away