#1 Posted by SaintJohn (143 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone kinda accepts that JLA is above X-Men as far as power so let me make it even since i know all characters involved

X-Man(mutant shaman)

X-23

Hope with(with everyone listed powers)

Iceman

Colossus

Danger

Gambit

Nightcrawler

Magneto

Storm

Magik

Northstar

vs

Superman

Wonder Woman

Batman

Martian Manhunter

Vixen(animal powers)

Black Canary

Green Arrow

Cyborg

hawkman

Aquaman

#2 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Collosus is empowered by Cytorak?

#3 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@whydama said:

Collosus is empowered by Cytorak?

Yes
#4 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost everyone is going to die at some point in the battle lol. I see it eventually coming down to Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter VS Colossonaut, Iceman, Magneto, and Northstar. I give it to team JLA mostly because of speed and Manhunters TP attacks which can take out alot of people here. As for Colossus I think the JLA will either have to BFR him or get the helmet off and TP attack him into submission.

#5 Posted by SaintJohn (143 posts) - - Show Bio

do yoou know what X-Man(shaman)can do? or did you see i put hope on there with everyones power?

#6 Posted by TheDarkLord_267 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Justice FTW

#7 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA after half of earth being destroyed 

#8 Edited by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

hrm, no Flash or Green Lantern?

#9 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4133 posts) - - Show Bio

are those really the best X-men?

#10 Posted by daxamite (88 posts) - - Show Bio

you said that you'll make it even since you know the characters... then why is there magik and no zatanna, northstar and no Flash you got magneto and you got cyborg and you got 12 people on the x-mens team and ten on the jla wheres it even in all this even though supes, wonder woman,batman and the martian manhunter alone with out the flash and green lantern can beat any team in marvel and dc so far, have you ever heard of the Avengers Vs JLA? Thats totally evened out teams if your going to use the X-men at least make their defeat worth it.

#11 Posted by usmuscle (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Xman solos

#12 Posted by boschePG (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

the X-Men win this. You did a good job of depowering the JLA roster to make it even but in the end, Magik's soulsword should counteract WonderWoman or harm Superman and Magneto is TP resistant.

#13 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

not the best X-Men ever, there are quite a few good ones missing, Emma Frost, Jean Grey, etc

Shaman X-Man can almost solo here

#14 Posted by usmuscle (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if you added the flash the xman still solos

#15 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Man might solo.

#16 Posted by BMEZY (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

The Shaman tips this battle in the X-men's favor. He cannot be hurt by physical means and every will be catatonic from th JLA except the Martian

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDarkLord_267 said:

Team Justice FTW
#18 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA wins this.

#19 Posted by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Without Green lantern and Flash this is pretty lopsided in the Xmens favor imo. Colossus is more than capable of keeping Supes and WW Busy. Nate should be too much for MM but for arguments sake lets say they cancel each other out. Iceman by himself is capable of handling the rest of the JL. People seem to be taking Magneto for granted in this fight and that is lol worthy. And The Xmen still have Storm Gambit and Northstar. Xmen should handle this dare I say rather easily. And if MM doesnt keep nate busy in a TP battle the Xmen stomp imo

#20 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Xmen easy stomp

#21 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3014 posts) - - Show Bio

The mutants win this one