#1 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is the best between this two?

#2 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony.

#3 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5014 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark, hell he wasn't even sober for some of them.

#4 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Stark

#5 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony just made a suit to fight the Phoenix Force...

#6 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony

#7 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone can give opinions,beside says his name??

@society619: @Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: Lex Luthor is also a great scientist..he created various battle armor,the Everyman Projext (that give powers to nomal people),Lois Lane Robot (read Paul Cornel run in Action Comics),he is the only man who was able to unravel the secrets behind the Brainiac's technology,alongside Batman and John Henry Irons he is one of the 3 humans who understands and knows how to use Kryptonian's technology,he created the third Shaggy Man and Blockbuster,he already controled Brainiac (more smarter tha Reed Richards)

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20143 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Someone can give opinions,beside says his name??

Tony.

#9 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah,no one has to debate about what Lex has done...

#10 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor. He's shown more competence in more fields than Stark. Stark wins in straight tech, but in diversity, given his showings in genetics, Lex takes this.

#11 Posted by MisterWhisper (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor is a better scientist, Tony is a better inventor.

#12 Posted by thesilentghost (240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505: This isn't a battle

#13 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Someone can give opinions,beside says his name??

@society619: @Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: Lex Luthor is also a great scientist..he created various battle armor,the Everyman Projext (that give powers to nomal people),Lois Lane Robot (read Paul Cornel run in Action Comics),he is the only man who was able to unravel the secrets behind the Brainiac's technology,alongside Batman and John Henry Irons he is one of the 3 humans who understands and knows how to use Kryptonian's technology,he created the third Shaggy Man and Blockbuster,he already controled Brainiac (more smarter tha Reed Richards)

@Typhion said:

Luthor. He's shown more competence in more fields than Stark. Stark wins in straight tech, but in diversity, given his showings in genetics, Lex takes this.

Exactly

#14 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

tony is better lex like to get people to do his dirty work for him most of the time

#15 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

Luthor. He's shown more competence in more fields than Stark. Stark wins in straight tech, but in diversity, given his showings in genetics, Lex takes this.

#16 Posted by nickthedevil (11980 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

tony is better lex like to get people to do his dirty work for him most of the time

that has no relevance whatsoever. It shows that he's a good strategist. Has Tony ever made himself a god with Prep? I don't think so.

Lex Wins. He has dominant superiority in every field.

#17 Posted by Dextersinister (5971 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@jackofspades said:

tony is better lex like to get people to do his dirty work for him most of the time

that has no relevance whatsoever. It shows that he's a good strategist. Has Tony ever made himself a god with Prep? I don't think so.

Lex Wins. He has dominant superiority in every field.

I've made points against Lex being smarter than Tony before, someone brilliantly pointed out that all his solutions seem to make a bigger armoured suit. How he was written in all-star Superman alone is probably enough to put him above Iron-Man.

Online
#18 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

If people think Luthor's scientific knowledge and intellect are strictly the ability to make tech, then they know very nearly nothing about him. As an inventor of tech, Tony might have an edge, but in all other sciences, Lex is vastly superior. Add to that his ability to manipulate, plan, and coerce, and he's one of the most dangerous humans in comics...powers or no. Give Luthor some innate powers, and he's Doom 2.0. Of course Luthor's risen to godlike status before so there's that as well. Unless this is narrowed to tech only, Luthor utterly stomps.

#19 Posted by Chemboyokinsate (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex has created a freaking time machine before, Tony isn't on his level.

#20 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony is a better engineer, but if all fields of science are taken into consideration luthor wins.

#21 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I agree, Stark is a mechanic and scienctist a killer combination, Lex is only one of those things (scientist)

#22 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony.

#23 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: It's a awnser? wow

#24 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark is the better inventor. He created a suit that split the Phoenix.

#25 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy: Wrong. Luthor is both,he's a scientist and inventor,manipulator,manager,politician...Stark is good in robotic engineering,Luthor is not tied to a single field of science,he's specialist in various fields...

@guttridgeb: Nope. Stark is better in robotic engineering,Luthor is especilaist in various fields of science. He's the only human capable to understand and manipulate Brainiac's technology and Brainiac himself,he's one of 3 humans (alongside Batman and Steel) capable to understand and manipulate Kryptonian's technology. Luthor created Shaggy Man III,Blockbuster III,Bizarro he created a metagene that give powers to normal people (Everyman Project). In Salvation Run he created a Boom Tube to escape and sets to self-destruct after he uses it, killing Parademons. In Action Comics he created Loisbot (a mix of Kryptonian,Coluan and his technology and his armor,that he used against Brainiac and then break his neck. After he used Loisbot technology to fused himself with the Phatom Zone God.

That suit does nothing with Phoenix Force