• 171 results
#151 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it asking too much to post links for characters when making a battle?

#152 Posted by jackbensley777 (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: what does it mean if someone says bump

#153 Posted by pxrxy (17 posts) - - Show Bio

#154 Edited by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda wish there was a tally here or a tracker which shows the results of each battle so that people who visits can see the match up and the result.

#155 Posted by T0NY_STARK (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver surfer vs void

#156 Posted by Wdc (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we do away with the hole "No DBZ" thing

#158 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdc said:

sorry to chirp in late here but i am a strong NO in this

#159 Posted by Wdc (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdc said:

sorry to chirp in late here but i am a strong NO in this

A no on the anti-dbz threads, or a no on letting them back in?

#160 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdc: a no on letting them back in

#162 Posted by darkwolf6 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a major request. Can we please stop Anime/Manga v.s Comic Book Characters.

Sometimes its a very reasonable battle but those are usually in the minority and people end up agree but others. Its illiterate fan boys that never bring up any factual evidence and their arguing skill are horrendous. They never drop their guard either. If their character doesn't win then no one wins, and most of the time the anime character are very inconsistent with their powers. I sorta want anime/manga separate from Comics definitely on the battle forums.

#163 Posted by JetiiMitra (8611 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a major request. Can we please stop Anime/Manga v.s Comic Book Characters.

Sometimes its a very reasonable battle but those are usually in the minority and people end up agree but others. Its illiterate fan boys that never bring up any factual evidence and their arguing skill are horrendous. They never drop their guard either. If their character doesn't win then no one wins, and most of the time the anime character are very inconsistent with their powers. I sorta want anime/manga separate from Comics definitely on the battle forums.

How many anime threads have you seen? In my experience they go just like comics threads. You specifically wanting them gone is nowhere near justification for taking anime and manga from everybody else. And I don't even participate in those battles.

#164 Posted by Wolverine08 (42132 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't read this before I started posting on the battle boards.

#165 Posted by Zane_Horn (342 posts) - - Show Bio
#166 Posted by darkwolf6 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I've actually seen a lot of anime threads and like I said Sometimes its a very reasonable battle. Its not that I want anime gone from the Battle Threads its the fact that a majority of the ( I said majority not all) never provide an actual discussion. Also its just a request it is very likely not going to happen but I just wanted to say my concern

#167 Posted by Deathstroke52 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks! This really helped me out :)

#168 Posted by gunswordfist_ (176 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Thank you.

Manipulating feats is in there:

Don't disrespect other characters by only using low end feats. Perfect example: Deadpool getting knocked out by the large hot dog. Come on, we know it takes more than that to down him, so don't try to get away with only downplaying the character on the opposite side of your argument. Take into account all feats and make your own logical conclusion on their levels.

I can't stop laughing at this.

#169 Edited by GoldGoblin (154 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, theres a battle thread where aunt may fights galactus, thanos and dark phoenix. It hasn't been locked after over four years. just sayin, someone should get on that

#170 Posted by JackDRipperz (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Can i get help with these match ups?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/street-team-fight-brackets-1557661/

#171 Posted by beatboks1 (7213 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, theres a battle thread where aunt may fights galactus, thanos and dark phoenix. It hasn't been locked after over four years. just sayin, someone should get on that

I'll say, Aunt may stomps

#172 Edited by _Sparrow_ (630 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a question!

Is the Dragonball series (before the acts of DBZ, DBGT, and anything else I might not know about) held to the same rules? I completely understand if it is, just looking for some clarification :S haven't been on the battle forums, or the website itself for that matter, in a while.

And if this isn't the right way to ask questions well then you can ban me =P

#173 Posted by jmoneyforu (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: thanks for posting. I'll screenshot these rules next time I post a battle :)