The battle of manipulators

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TOAA and Yahweh have come together and decided to pit 4 of the greatest manipulators against each other for their amusement. The manipulators are Lucifer Morningstar, John Constantine(Hellblazer), Dr.DOOM and Loki. These four manipulators need to complete a set of tasks to win. Whom ever completes the fastest and most tasks will get the HOTU and inherit the Primum Mobile. All powers are nullified by TOAA and Yahweh.

1)Talking Thor out of his Worriors Madness mode.

2)Talking sense into unstable Sentry.

3)Out talking Naruto's Talk no Jutsu i.e he would talk about friendship and the like and the participant must endure it prove to Naruto that what he thinks is his ninja way is actually wrong.

4)Make Batman kill someone.

5)Break Captain America's will.

6)Make Aleister Crowley to take his own life.

7)Make Thanos and Darkseid to give up on thier goals.

8)Make Joker a sane person.

9)Make Superboy Prime give up on destroying everything.

10)Make Spiderman to kill Mary Jane with his own hands.

*THIS IS NOT A GAUNTLET, THOSE WHO COMPLETE THE MOST TASKS IN THE LEAST TIME WINS.

*NO POWERS OR OUTSIDE HELP, PARTICIPANTS SHOULD COMPLETE THE TASKS USING ONLY THEIR WORDS.

So, who takes the cake at the end and please refrain from saying Lucifer stomps or the like. Please explain why do you think the said character wins against the others.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By haoalchemist

lucy stomps

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say morningstar. Got the feeling the guy knows everything about everything anyways. He'd know exactly what to say to everyone, and understand everyones psyche and motives.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala: Look up Deishuu Keiki from Bakemonogatari though, he'd stomp EVERYONE here with his psychological and linguistic talent and prep. Seriously.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_sevour: Not The Morningstar.

Lucy can achieve all of those and a lot more. He made The Spectre look like an idiot. Decieved the whole angelic host, etc, etc.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: I don't know which post you're commenting on, but i'm assuming the second. And lucifer's powers helped him with alot of that (mind you, it was 90%, brains, but still). Keiki deceived and calmed down a disgruntled god and a bunch of demons as a human with no supernatural sources of information.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_sevour: Lucifer solo'ed a family of Gods out of pure manipulation and deceit, made them kill each other, prior to recovering his wings and all his powers.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

out of those 4 Lucifer will complete the tasks the fastest, nigh-omniscient and pure will, though the prize would not mean anything to him i doubt he would want HOTU and he don´t want to be Omnipotent as stated by himself.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala: ...I would say for the few feats he has, that he's better. But he has way less feats to back him up.

@lucano: touche, but IIRC they were depicted as being rather idiotic and gullible. Also, they didn't have bloodlust towards him like everyone always starts out with keiki. He had a running start in comparison.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_sevour: ok then is he this good i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad141/EndlessMike2/constantinevsmafia.jpg

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala: Tbh, I feel like I don't have alot of context to go off of on that one. So... idk.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lucano

@don_sevour: Granted, they were not rather sharp and were even tho hostile, more in a subtle way instead of explicit bloodlust. However he gained the loyalty from demon they sent to kill him to the degree she died for him later on the series.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: Fair enough. Keiki was more of a "make you show me your back true colors so I can steal your powers/stuff/knowledge then a adandon you type, but i'll concede to them being equals who end confrontations differently. Still think keiki completes the task faster, but morningstar wins out of the given choices.

0ne0f1tall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not sure if 8 is possible...

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the end all four of them are actually being manipulated by Revolver Ocelot :o

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar is an expert.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Morningstar>>>>>>Constantine>Doom>>>>>>>>>everyone here

although i don't think anyone can make joker Sane ever

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor, Lucifer, Constantine, Johan come to mind.

@skyroid said:

although i don't think anyone can make joker Sane ever

as long as they're not martian.