The Battle of GODS!!

Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cronus + Zeus + Hercules VS Bor + Odin + Thor (pre odinforce)

Battle takes place on the empty Shi'ar Homeworld

No BFR's or KO's, Its battle to the DEATH!  Who will be the last God standing?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By the creator

Is this current Herc or classic Herc ? 

White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre Chaos war herc

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Zeus and Odin stalemate. 

White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think for some reason that Cronus might win but only because he can manipulate time

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By PowerHerc

This is a pretty even battle, but Zeus emerges triumphant.
Preacherl2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Preacherl2k

I think Cronus could take Bor, Zeus and Odin pretty much even with a slight advantage to Zeus, Herc vs Thor about even with a slight advantage Thor.
I would say Cronus can defeat Bor before either of the other battles finish giving Cronus the chance to help either Zeus or Herc finish off their opponent them they all finish off the last Norse God standing(probably Odin). The Greek family for the win.

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bgibs13390

Norse gods work better as a team so I think they take this. Also if Thor is not screwing around he can take out Herc pretty quickly then it would be the three Norse gods vs the two Greek gods. So team Asgard takes this.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheFallenOne

Is this Cronus the cosmic entity ? If so he is not the Kronus father of Zeus.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

The Norse team win...

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By tensor

i will take zeus an cronus

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#11  Edited By Dracade102
@tensor said:
" i will take zeus an cronus "
crazypanda428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By crazypanda428

the greeks gods would win this fight by a mile

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Norse gods for me

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MzombieX
@bgibs13390 said:

"Norse gods work better as a team so I think they take this. Also if Thor is not screwing around he can take out Herc pretty quickly then it would be the three Norse gods vs the two Greek gods. So team Asgard takes this. " 

I'd have to agree with this. If they aren't matching up for sport or a fair contest of strength and skill or brawling ... and Thor is allowed access to his full power and range of mystic ability.  
He could potentially take Herc out of the fight quickly. 

Odin and Zeus should match up well and fairly even. I don't see a victory for one over the other in any obvious way ... at any time soon.

I could say that Bor and Cronus might be the toughest for me to determine. 
Only because when dealing with Gods and abstracts or intangible variables, it can sometimes be difficult to say "my God is bigger than your God" 

Father God of Earth, Cronus is a powerful Titan and son of the Elder Goddess Gaea. (Just as is Thor) ... step brothers?
On one hand Cronus has time manipulation abilities that could be a powerful factor. 
Yet I have also seen Odin play with time and reverse the events of world wide or universal destruction as easily as it was caused. 

On the other hand, Bor is one of the Gods that created the Universe and his power extends to the ability of transcending planes of existence and dictating the laws of the soul itself. 
The laws of Valhalla and Hel. His great power is said to reach beyond that of the full power of the Odin Force.

I think the Norse Gods have the ability to team up on the Greek Gods after Hercules falls. 
Once Thor and Odin team up on Zeus ... he will also fall.

Bor should, at the very least, be able to hold Cronus in stalemate until Odin and Thor join him. I don't know of any clear indication to assume otherwise.  
We have a son of Gaea who was placed into position as Cronus (a Father of Earth) vs Bor (a Father of the Universe)
Unless someone has some wealth of information on Cronus, that proves without a doubt that he is far beyond Bor in power ... Bor should do quite well, or far more than just quite well. 
In fact, it's possible that Bor could defeat Cronus on his own. 

On a side note, considering Cronus can't tell the difference between a baby and a stone ... so he ate a rock. I do question the baby eating Titan's intelligence. =] 

The combined Norse team should overwhelm the Greek Gods ... ending with the fall of Cronus after Herc and Zeus go down.

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#15  Edited By goldenshot80

Urghh...

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MzombieX
@goldenshot80 said:
"Urghh... "

Exactly. I can totally see where you're coming from. 
Your insight into the battle is much appreciated golden. =]
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#17  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Ra, Osiris and Horus FTW

Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By Random Bucket
@MzombieX said:
" @bgibs13390 said:

"Norse gods work better as a team so I think they take this. Also if Thor is not screwing around he can take out Herc pretty quickly then it would be the three Norse gods vs the two Greek gods. So team Asgard takes this. " 

I'd have to agree with this. If they aren't matching up for sport or a fair contest of strength and skill or brawling ... and Thor is allowed access to his full power and range of mystic ability.  
He could potentially take Herc out of the fight quickly. 

Odin and Zeus should match up well and fairly even. I don't see a victory for one over the other in any obvious way ... at any time soon.

I could say that Bor and Cronus might be the toughest for me to determine. 
Only because when dealing with Gods and abstracts or intangible variables, it can sometimes be difficult to say "my God is bigger than your God" 

Father God of Earth, Cronus is a powerful Titan and son of the Elder Goddess Gaea. (Just as is Thor) ... step brothers?
On one hand Cronus has time manipulation abilities that could be a powerful factor. 
Yet I have also seen Odin play with time and reverse the events of world wide or universal destruction as easily as it was caused. 

On the other hand, Bor is one of the Gods that created the Universe and his power extends to the ability of transcending planes of existence and dictating the laws of the soul itself. 
The laws of Valhalla and Hel. His great power is said to reach beyond that of the full power of the Odin Force.

I think the Norse Gods have the ability to team up on the Greek Gods after Hercules falls. 
Once Thor and Odin team up on Zeus ... he will also fall.

Bor should, at the very least, be able to hold Cronus in stalemate until Odin and Thor join him. I don't know of any clear indication to assume otherwise.  
We have a son of Gaea who was placed into position as Cronus (a Father of Earth) vs Bor (a Father of the Universe)
Unless someone has some wealth of information on Cronus, that proves without a doubt that he is far beyond Bor in power ... Bor should do quite well, or far more than just quite well. 
In fact, it's possible that Bor could defeat Cronus on his own. 

On a side note, considering Cronus can't tell the difference between a baby and a stone ... so he ate a rock. I do question the baby eating Titan's intelligence. =] 

The combined Norse team should overwhelm the Greek Gods ... ending with the fall of Cronus after Herc and Zeus go down.

"
Thor would have no impact whatsoever in this battle, he's miniscule compared to the other 4  Herc wouldn't help at all either, I'm thinking a slight edge might be given to the Greek Gods cause of Cronus. Also where is it stated that Bor had a hand in creating the universe?
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MzombieX
@Random Bucket: 

Thor would have no impact whatsoever in this battle, he's miniscule compared to the other 4  Herc wouldn't help at all either, I'm thinking a slight edge might be given to the Greek Gods cause of Cronus. Also where is it stated that Bor had a hand in creating the universe? 

Actually Thor has held up fairly decent against Zeus before on his own. Now granted  I'm not saying Thor could defeat Zeus by himself, but at his father's side it should be enough to tip the scales. 
Unless of course you can explain how Zeus would be at some sort of advantage facing Odin ... while dealing with the combined power of the King of Asgard and the Skyfather at the same time. 

There is limited information in the Marvel Universe, on thier take, of both Bor and Cronus. 
Yet any information I have found says as much ... that Bor had a hand in the creation of the Universe. 
It says as much in Marvel database and Marvel Wiki and the information in the Comic Vine database. 
Bor was one of the Gods that created the Universe and after his son Odin was brought into being ... Odin created man. 
Since Odin turned his affection towards Gaea and Earth, when he created man ... their union went on to create Thor.  

Cronus is also a son of Gaea. So on a side note ... If the union of gods such as Odin and Gaea were to be viewed in the terms of "marriage" one could say that Odin is Cronus' step father. =]
Not that this point is to be taken so literally in the equation ...

Yet If you have information to the contrary, feel free to show it. Prove the information incorrect ... that Bor had a hand in the creation of the Universe
If you can do that, then go ahead and inform the folks of Marvel Database and Marvel Wiki ... and make edits to the information on the data files here at the Vine so it's clear that Bor had no hand in this. 

What information do you have that places Cronus above Bor?  Because I have found little information to prove that Cronus is even necessarily more powerful than Zeus. 
When Zeus came into power, he and the Olympians rose up to fight the Titans and force them back. I don't see much evidence to suggest that Cronus is the major threat here.
I understand you say the Greek Gods have an advantage because of Cronus ... but why?
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By Random Bucket
@MzombieX said:

" @Random Bucket: 

Actually Thor has held up fairly decent against Zeus before on his own. Now granted  I'm not saying Thor could defeat Zeus by himself, but at his father's side it should be enough to tip the scales. 
Unless of course you can explain how Zeus would be at some sort of advantage facing Odin ... while dealing with the combined power of the King of Asgard and the Skyfather at the same time. 

There is limited information in the Marvel Universe, on thier take, of both Bor and Cronus. 
Yet any information I have found says as much ... that Bor had a hand in the creation of the Universe. 
It says as much in Marvel database and Marvel Wiki and the information in the Comic Vine database. 
Bor was one of the Gods that created the Universe and after his son Odin was brought into being ... Odin created man. 
Since Odin turned his affection towards Gaea and Earth, when he created man ... their union went on to create Thor.  

Cronus is also a son of Gaea. So on a side note ... If the union of gods such as Odin and Gaea were to be viewed in the terms of "marriage" one could say that Odin is Cronus' step father. =]

Yet If you have information to the contrary, feel free to show it. Prove the information incorrect ... that Bor had a hand in the creation of the Universe. If you can do that, then go ahead and inform the folks of Marvel Database and Marvel Wiki ... and make edits to the information on the data files here at the Vine so it's clear that Bor had no hand in this. What information do you have that places Cronus above Bor?  Because I have found little information to prove that Cronus is even necessarily more powerful than Zeus. When Zeus came into power, he and the Olympians rose up to fight the Titans and force them back. I don't see much evidence to suggest that Cronus is the major threat here.I understand you say the Greek Gods have an advantage because of Cronus ... but why? "
Zeus has never taken on Thor using his full power, Zeus is equal to Odin and Odin with his regular powers vs Thor with his regular powers would as we all know be Odin blinking and Thor turning into mush.  Also Bor just like any other god in Marvel has some sort of tale that says they did something to create man but then other more recognized creator myths supersede these myths, I think it was actually the Elder Gods who created humans (not completely sure though), The universe was also not created by Bor show me a scan saying it does your logic makes it seem like I have to prove you incorrect even though you yourself have no scans or info other then wiki's, it's like me saying "Spiderman destroyed Galactus, since you can't prove me incorrect it must be fact." Cronus can control time I think that will be the key factor, he doesn't just dabble in time manipulation he is a titan who focuses on it, Bor on the other hand hasn't shown much power so far all I saw him do was fight Thor that one time which wasn't as impressive as Zeus, Odin, or Cronus' showings.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MzombieX
@Random Bucket said:
"@MzombieX said:

" @Random Bucket: 

Yet If you have information to the contrary, feel free to show it. Prove the information incorrect ... that Bor had a hand in the creation of the Universe. If you can do that, then go ahead and inform the folks of Marvel Database and Marvel Wiki ... and make edits to the information on the data files here at the Vine so it's clear that Bor had no hand in this. What information do you have that places Cronus above Bor?  Because I have found little information to prove that Cronus is even necessarily more powerful than Zeus. When Zeus came into power, he and the Olympians rose up to fight the Titans and force them back. I don't see much evidence to suggest that Cronus is the major threat here.I understand you say the Greek Gods have an advantage because of Cronus ... but why? " 
Zeus has never taken on Thor using his full power, Zeus is equal to Odin and Odin with his regular powers vs Thor with his regular powers would as we all know be Odin blinking and Thor turning into mush.  Also Bor just like any other god in Marvel has some sort of tale that says they did something to create man but then other more recognized creator myths supersede these myths, I think it was actually the Elder Gods who created humans (not completely sure though), The universe was also not created by Bor show me a scan saying it does your logic makes it seem like I have to prove you incorrect even though you yourself have no scans or info other then wiki's, it's like me saying "Spiderman destroyed Galactus, since you can't prove me incorrect it must be fact." Cronus can control time I think that will be the key factor, he doesn't just dabble in time manipulation he is a titan who focuses on it, Bor on the other hand hasn't shown much power so far all I saw him do was fight Thor that one time which wasn't as impressive as Zeus, Odin, or Cronus' showings. "

I already said that Thor wouldn't defeat Zeus on his own, and I realize he wasn't at full power.  
Understand though that since the last time Thor and Zeus had their little sparring contest, Thor has matured and become King. He isn't a little boy anymore. He has surpassed Odin in Legacy after the events of Ragnarok. 
He has challenged and defeated The ones who sit above in Shadow. The Gods of Gods, who offered him a place among them out of fear and recognition of his infinite wisdom. Zeus isn't blinking Asgardian Kings away. 

Thor has shown the ability in the past to merge his immortal soul and Godly power with that of his brother and sister Asgardians.  
Sometimes merging as one or even launching it into a devestating attack.
Thor has shown the ability to grant Godly power and take Godly power away from mortals or even other Gods. 
The Odin Force itself is the combined power of 3 Asgardian kings. Thor's power was added when he was in possession of it.
When he and Odin as son and father, join in this battle ... they could be fighting as one. if their power supports each other, they will overpower Zeus.  

Odin is an equal to Zeus as it is. Adding Thor to the equation makes it worse on Zeus ... not better. You can say that Zeus blinks and turns Thor into mush, but I say that Odin would not allow it to be so. 
I say Odin blinks and Thor and Odin become united in power. You truly think that Odin would allow his one true son to be banished by Zeus if it were against his will?

Of course my logic says you would have to prove otherwise. I've at least done some research and legwork and found evidence to suggest it is true. If you want to ignore that, then prove otherwise. 
Go for it, nobody is stopping you. I've offerred more than you have in terms of information. I've given you three sites to look at, including the one here on the Vine. 
I'm not going to do it for you, ... type a search on Bor and Cronus. See what you can dig up. Because the majority of information points to his origin as a Creator God of the Universe. 
If you don't like it, that's not my concern. All you have brought to the table in that regard is "nah, I just ... but .. but ... no, I don't think he did" ... "just because"
My information may not be good enough for you, but your response is most definitely not good enough for me.  

Bor was fighting Thor and the full Odin Force in that battle. So essentially four Asgardian Kings (Thor, Odin, Vali, and Vi.)  
He also almost won that battle and argueably showed potential for more power than Thor. 
While Bor was also slightly depowered in that battle 

Really? Show me some impressive Cronus showings. 
Because as far as I can tell ... Cronus getting his ass kicked by Zeus is his most impressive showing. 
His time powers will not save him here in this fight. Not when dealing with Gods of such power who can affect the laws of the Universe. 
It might be a nice little trick at parties, but not in this battle. 
I wouldn't be surprised if I could pull up more scans of Thor showing time manipulation powers than Cronus. 
Time will be of no concern to these Skyfathers.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtPhantom
@MzombieX said:
" His time powers will not save him here in this fight.  "
Cronus doesn't have time powers.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Norse Gods will always win.....

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By karrob

Team 1...Just cause Cronus is now one of the Cosmic Entities....

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtPhantom
@karrob said:
" Team 1...Just cause Cronus is now one of the Cosmic Entities.... "
No, he's not. You're thinking of Kronos
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MzombieX
@AtPhantom said:
" @MzombieX said:
" His time powers will not save him here in this fight.  "
Cronus doesn't have time powers. "

Well if that's true, then that makes the case of his power over time even less effective. =] 
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AtPhantom

LOL

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers