#1 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

All of these characters must fight their shared amount of batman before they tire. 321 gooo

Captain America -1 batman

Spiderman -50 batman

Iron Man - 50 Batman

Hulk - 500 Batman

Thor 10 000 batman!

Me ;3 - .5 batman

King Thor - 1 000 000 batman

Silver Sufer - 900 000 batman who can breath in space (fight takes place above earth)

Darkseid - 10 000 000 batman blood lusted

Galactus - planet of 6 billion batman inhabatants with 1 year prep

Thanos - batman in destroyer amour with thors belt of strength

#2 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

All of these characters must fight their shared amount of batman before they tire. 321 gooo

Captain America -1 batman

Spiderman -50 batman

Iron Man - 50 Batman

Hulk - 500 Batman

Thor 10 000 batman!

Me ;3 - .5 batman

King Thor - 1 000 000 batman

Silver Sufer - 900 000 batman who can breath in space (fight takes place above earth)

Darkseid - 10 000 000 batman blood lusted

Galactus - planet of 6 billion batman inhabatants with 1 year prep

Thanos - batman in destroyer amour with thors belt of strength

You lose for sure :p

#3 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

That depends? Do I have prep time? :)

#4 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody loses except Cap.

#5 Posted by dondave (34232 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's Adam West Batman, he stomps all rounds

#6 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

If I had ties to the criminal underworld, I may be able to get batman assassinated. Though, did you see what he did in The Dark Knight? Hmmm! ;3

#7 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

If it's Adam West Batman, he stomps all rounds

He's got Patriot-bat-repellent.

Arachnid-bat-repellent

Armor suit-bat-repellent

Radioactive monster-bat-repellent

Human-bat-repellent

Overpowered god-bat-repellent

Herald-bat-repellent

Evil God-bat-repellent

Planet eater-bat-repellent

#8 Edited by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@dondave said:

If it's Adam West Batman, he stomps all rounds

He's got Patriot-bat-repellent.

Arachnid-bat-repellent

Armor suit-bat-repellent

Radioactive monster-bat-repellent

Human-bat-repellent

Overpowered god-bat-repellent

Herald-bat-repellent

Evil God-bat-repellent

Planet eater-bat-repellent

Are you insisting i'm human?

#9 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: I'm sorry I forgot, he also has Whatever-the-hell-you-are-bat-repellent.

#10 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@Alyssabird: I'm sorry I forgot, he also has Whatever-the-hell-you-are-bat-repellent.

And what does that make you? :3

#11 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: I'm Batman.

#12 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

._.