User Lists: 15

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Due to the scarcity of Transformers experts (I am a novice myself), I shall call in @mrdirector786 and @mrdecepticonleader to assist in debating the Autobots/Decepticons side.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By sync1

i would think avenger's got this but i'm not 100% sure.

I don't know they extent of the transformer's powers/arsenal, and how much they can tank.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure that Thor can put down most of this team.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

I don't think anyone on the Transformers side has what it takes to defeat either Hulk or Thor.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Avengers godstomp the Transformers. Hulk or Thor could solo tbh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1 said:

i would think avenger's got this but i'm not 100% sure.

I don't know they extent of the transformer's powers/arsenal, and how much they can tank.

Grimlock is super durable, being able to withstand ion/neutron/proton enemy fire easily without trouble. He has a near impervious-to-harm armor, and is a savage hand-to-hand combatant. He has a sword that can slice through almost anything (it can hack through Decepticons with ease), and has immense strength. Grimlock has also shown to be able to pry open Decepticon doors in seconds, and can momentarily dash and jetpack up to incredible heights/lengths. When enraged enough, Grimlock will transform into a T-Rex, which is even more durable, has razor sharp teeth that has shredded even through Shockwave, an equally as sharp tail, fire breath capable of burning Decepticons to ashes, and more. However he can only turn into this mode for minutes at a time before having to wait an extended period of time to use it. Also note that, like Hulk, Grimlock isn't the most intelligent. However, he is able to form sentences far easier, and has some combat tactics in his head (although he prefers charging and hacking and slicing).

Metroplex is a huge Autobot that was capable of taking down multiple Decepticon Leapers in Fall of Cybertron, and even tanked a full-on blast from one, and got back up shortly afterwords. He has immense strength from his immense size, and can fire missiles and other weaponry built into his very body. Oh, and he also owned Megatron with ease by smashing him repeatedly with his hand.

Loading Video...

Jazz and Cliffjumper work really well. Both have standard Autobot defensive and offensive mechanisms, such as shields, and weapons such as Path Blasters, Neutron Assault Rifles, Proton Burst Rifles, A-4 Pulsar Cannons, and more. They are pretty similar to Halo's MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor, with their weapons probably being more powerful than the Halo universe's. Specifically though, Cliffjumper has a special ability that allows him to camouflage into his surroundings (or turn invisible) for a short period of time before having to recharge. Jazz has a special energy whip that is inferred to be able to be used as an offense weapon, but mainly allows him to parkour and latch onto different objects in his surroundings to manuevar around his enemies, or to get to a certain place quicker. Both of these Autobots can transform into car-like vehicles, that are incredibly fast and can shoot powerful neutron ammunition.

Cliffjumper

Loading Video...

Jazz

Loading Video...

As for Bruticus, he is basically Grimlock but two times more physically strong, durable, and taller. However he is considerably dumber, and was taken out by Autobot artillery whilst being tricked by Jazz and a couple other Autobots.

Loading Video...

That's just from the games though, so I'm not entirely sure about the EU information.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara said:

I'm pretty sure that Thor can put down most of this team.

Morals on Thor would have tons of trouble with Metroplex.

The Avengers godstomp the Transformers. Hulk or Thor could solo tbh

I could see Grimlock taking down Hulk early on in the battle with his T-Rex mode. If he doesn't, Grimlock could hold his own until help arrives.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: From what I've seen, metroplex doesn't have what it takes to put down Thor. Thor has what it takes to put down Metroplex.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara: I expected that, and I partly agree, but Thor with morals would hold back a lot, and Metroplex is more than capable of holding his own. I'm pretty confident that the other Transformers could defeat their counterparts in order to assist their allies.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm sorry, but how do any of the transformers take down Thor?

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@walzo said:

I'm sorry, but how do any of the transformers take down Thor?

I don't know, Thors the only one keeping me from saying the Transformers win in a sweep.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap would be able to take down one Transformer on his own with his skill, speed, and shield allowing him to outmove them. Hawkeye could get a kill if he could get some open shots in with his better arrows such as explosive and electrical discharges. Not sure about Hank Pym but he could give them a big handful. Ironman would be easily able to fight them but not solo the team he could get a kill even if he was damaged. Thor and Hulk have the sheer power to tear the bots apart and Thor's lightning could pin them down and a channeled lightning blast would fry anyone of them hit.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By New_World_Order

Avengers.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

-Are we using game versions or something? There are many versions of the autobots. With that they're are varying degrees of power as well. Some are more powerful than others.

-I know that Captain America and Hawkeye would be non-factors in this fight. Hawkeye won't do anything to an Autobot with his arrows and Cap just doesn't have the strength necessary to hurt them.

-Iron Man could be a non-factor as well depending on Transformer version and whether or not we're using classic Iron Man (since picture is classic Iron Man).

Well this is my two cents on the battle.