• 160 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

One Week Prep

In Character

Aizen: Standard Gear and Hōgyoku implants

Avengers: Standard Gear And Prep Gear

No BFR

Win Be Death, K.O or Surrender

Location

Opponent

Avengers:

  • Captain America
  • Tony Stark
  • Thor
  • Hulk (Banner Brain)
  • Dr. Strange
  • Wolverine
  • Hank Pym
  • Peter Parker
#2 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

GO!

#3 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

Strange is very dangerous

#4 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16129 posts) - - Show Bio

lol hax ability for the win :)

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16131 posts) - - Show Bio

With 1 week prep the Avengers definitely take it. Without prep Aizen would be very very hard pushed to take out Thor. No one else would pose a big problem in a random encounter but Thor in both scenario's could probably solo.

#6 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really seeing Aizen beat thor without prep, Strange is incredibly dangerous with prep Aizen has some pretty good prep feats, but Thor is definitely the problem, that would be a very long very hard uphill battle for Aizen.

#7 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless they have knowledge of Aizen's abilities the Avengers are going to lose quite horribly. Aizen could use his zanpaktou on them before they even know it

#8 Edited by drgnx (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen has used his abilities to have his enemies attack each other thinking they were attacking him, they knew of his ability and prepared and still got owned. This team could use daredevil, but maybe Ironman could be immune since I think he uses scanners and cameras to project images and not actual eye holes in the mask (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure of Strange.

#9 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one of the better Anime vs Comic battles in my opinion.

Aizens main problems here is going to be Strange and Thor since they are the only ones here who know how to deal with magical threats. Everyone else serve strategic pawns. If they can find a way to stop Aizens evolutions they can win if not Aizen wins after a good fight. I would say Aizen wins 7/10

#10 Edited by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

Not really seeing Aizen beat thor without prep, Strange is incredibly dangerous with prep Aizen has some pretty good prep feats, but Thor is definitely the problem, that would be a very long very hard uphill battle for Aizen.

You know that Aizen is quite a master of illusion, basically he is very invisible,

Thor needs to be serious when he is fighting Loki who is average at illusion spells

let alone Aizen who is master of all kinds of illusion.

@drgnx said:

Aizen has used his abilities to have his enemies attack each other thinking they were attacking him, they knew of his ability and prepared and still got owned. This team could use daredevil, but maybe Ironman could be immune since I think he uses scanners and cameras to project images and not actual eye holes in the mask (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure of Strange.

It's not just the eyes that can be affected by illusion, he can also affect the hearing, smell, touch and taste

#11 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: not all kinds just a good one that effs up all 5 senses that can be nulled if one touches the blade as Gin did

#12 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not the fact that Thor would have a hard time with KS it's that Aizen couldn't K.O thor(because killing him I can't fathom)Honestly Aizen would go down in a very long drawn out battle.

#13 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@matmatxm8: not all kinds just a good one that effs up all 5 senses that can be nulled if one touches the blade as Gin did

yes, you are correct. Aizen's illusion deactivates when someone is touching his blade

But still, it's not like Aizen allows someone to touch his blade

By the time that "someone" touch his blade, he is stabbed or sliced into dice.

#14 Posted by Azrael66 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen would effortlessly kill all the Avengers.

#15 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16129 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

Aizen has used his abilities to have his enemies attack each other thinking they were attacking him, they knew of his ability and prepared and still got owned. This team could use daredevil, but maybe Ironman could be immune since I think he uses scanners and cameras to project images and not actual eye holes in the mask (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure of Strange.

Do you really think that kisuke wouldn't have thought of a option that simple?

@matmatxm8 said:

@solesamurai said:

Not really seeing Aizen beat thor without prep, Strange is incredibly dangerous with prep Aizen has some pretty good prep feats, but Thor is definitely the problem, that would be a very long very hard uphill battle for Aizen.

You know that Aizen is quite a master of illusion, basically he is very invisible,

Thor needs to be serious when he is fighting Loki who is average at illusion spells

let alone Aizen who is master of all kinds of illusion.

@drgnx said:

Aizen has used his abilities to have his enemies attack each other thinking they were attacking him, they knew of his ability and prepared and still got owned. This team could use daredevil, but maybe Ironman could be immune since I think he uses scanners and cameras to project images and not actual eye holes in the mask (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure of Strange.

It's not just the eyes that can be affected by illusion, he can also affect the hearing, smell, touch and taste

All kinds of illusions? isn't it just one, which controls all sentences?

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@matmatxm8: not all kinds just a good one that effs up all 5 senses that can be nulled if one touches the blade as Gin did

If you read that carefully, It said "Before it puts you in the illusion" It was tosen's ban kai which was undone if touched.. If It took gin 20 years to get that out of aizen, no one in avengers is doing it..

Only problem here is thor's incredible durability.. I really don't see aizen killing thor.. but again, hulk has done so by pure blows.. which I still consider PIS. So yes. It's quite a problem for aizen.

#16 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

Aizen has used his abilities to have his enemies attack each other thinking they were attacking him, they knew of his ability and prepared and still got owned. This team could use daredevil, but maybe Ironman could be immune since I think he uses scanners and cameras to project images and not actual eye holes in the mask (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure of Strange.

Do you really think that kisuke wouldn't have thought of a option that simple?

@matmatxm8 said:

@solesamurai said:

Not really seeing Aizen beat thor without prep, Strange is incredibly dangerous with prep Aizen has some pretty good prep feats, but Thor is definitely the problem, that would be a very long very hard uphill battle for Aizen.

You know that Aizen is quite a master of illusion, basically he is very invisible,

Thor needs to be serious when he is fighting Loki who is average at illusion spells

let alone Aizen who is master of all kinds of illusion.

@drgnx said:

Aizen has used his abilities to have his enemies attack each other thinking they were attacking him, they knew of his ability and prepared and still got owned. This team could use daredevil, but maybe Ironman could be immune since I think he uses scanners and cameras to project images and not actual eye holes in the mask (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure of Strange.

It's not just the eyes that can be affected by illusion, he can also affect the hearing, smell, touch and taste

All kinds of illusions? isn't it just one, which controls all sentences?

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@matmatxm8: not all kinds just a good one that effs up all 5 senses that can be nulled if one touches the blade as Gin did

If you read that carefully, It said "Before it puts you in the illusion" It was tosen's ban kai which was undone if touched.. If It took gin 20 years to get that out of aizen, no one in avengers is doing it..

Only problem here is thor's incredible durability.. I really don't see aizen killing thor.. but again, hulk has done so by pure blows.. which I still consider PIS. So yes. It's quite a problem for aizen.

I agree, Thor and Hulk is invulnerable,

but then again Aizen effortlessly cut Sajin Komamura's giant bankai sword

#17 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Yes, all kind of senses can be affected by the illusion

#18 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16129 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Yes, all kind of senses can be affected by the illusion

I meant, all kinds of illusions?

#19 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@matmatxm8 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Yes, all kind of senses can be affected by the illusion

I meant, all kinds of illusions?

Of course, all kinds of illusions that his kyoka suigetsu can offer

#20 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16129 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@matmatxm8 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Yes, all kind of senses can be affected by the illusion

I meant, all kinds of illusions?

Of course, all kinds of illusions that his kyoka suigetsu can offer

All kinds of illusions? my knowledge of bleach is getting pretty rusty really. I thought it was just one!

#21 Edited by Strider92 (16131 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Yes, all kind of senses can be affected by the illusion

Actually he explicitly said I can take possession of your 5 senses(taste, touch, hearing, sight and taste) any extra sense would most likely not be affected.

#22 Edited by drgnx (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

Aizen has used his abilities to have his enemies attack each other thinking they were attacking him, they knew of his ability and prepared and still got owned. This team could use daredevil, but maybe Ironman could be immune since I think he uses scanners and cameras to project images and not actual eye holes in the mask (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure of Strange.

Do you really think that kisuke wouldn't have thought of a option that simple?

I don't think Tite Kubo would have thought of writing kisuke to think of that option

#23 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16129 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

Aizen has used his abilities to have his enemies attack each other thinking they were attacking him, they knew of his ability and prepared and still got owned. This team could use daredevil, but maybe Ironman could be immune since I think he uses scanners and cameras to project images and not actual eye holes in the mask (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure of Strange.

Do you really think that kisuke wouldn't have thought of a option that simple?

I don't think Tite Kubo would have thought have writing kisuke to think of that option

Well, kisuke is a genius who invents kidous dude, I don't think stuff like that could be a problem to him..

#24 Posted by drgnx (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

Aizen has used his abilities to have his enemies attack each other thinking they were attacking him, they knew of his ability and prepared and still got owned. This team could use daredevil, but maybe Ironman could be immune since I think he uses scanners and cameras to project images and not actual eye holes in the mask (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure of Strange.

Do you really think that kisuke wouldn't have thought of a option that simple?

I don't think Tite Kubo would have thought have writing kisuke to think of that option

Well, kisuke is a genius who invents kidous dude, I don't think stuff like that could be a problem to him..

I think it is more plot than Character .... In general I don't think anyone in Bleach does much research in negating weapon effects...

#25 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16129 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

Well, kisuke is a genius who invents kidous dude, I don't think stuff like that could be a problem to him..

I think it is more plot than Character .... In general I don't think anyone in Bleach does much research in negating weapon effects...

hmm.. ok. but still, I don't think it'd work really..

#26 Posted by drgnx (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

Well, kisuke is a genius who invents kidous dude, I don't think stuff like that could be a problem to him..

I think it is more plot than Character .... In general I don't think anyone in Bleach does much research in negating weapon effects...

hmm.. ok. but still, I don't think it'd work really..

Maybe not, it is just a theory I'm throwing out there ...

#27 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16129 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

Well, kisuke is a genius who invents kidous dude, I don't think stuff like that could be a problem to him..

I think it is more plot than Character .... In general I don't think anyone in Bleach does much research in negating weapon effects...

hmm.. ok. but still, I don't think it'd work really..

Maybe not, it is just a theory I'm throwing out there ...

ok..

#28 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@matmatxm8: not all kinds just a good one that effs up all 5 senses that can be nulled if one touches the blade as Gin did

yes, you are correct. Aizen's illusion deactivates when someone is touching his blade

But still, it's not like Aizen allows someone to touch his blade

By the time that "someone" touch his blade, he is stabbed or sliced into dice.

Key word of the match by OP is in character, in bleach manga aizen dropped the illusion trick after evolving

#29 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way they would be safe from KS is if they can avoid seeing Aizen activate his sword, if they can do that they have removed Aizens Third most powerful weapon. They still have the Hyogaku and Aizens intelligence to deal with. Not to mention his Physical abillities and Kido.

#30 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2853 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win rather easily

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Azrael66 said:

Aizen would effortlessly kill all the Avengers.

Get outa here with that. Thor would destroy his pathetic self, If Ichigo could do it, than Thor would do it easier. Dr.Strange solo's too,

#32 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Azrael66 said:

Aizen would effortlessly kill all the Avengers.

Get outa here with that. Thor would destroy his pathetic self, If Ichigo could do it, than Thor would do it easier. Dr.Strange solo's too,

This. Thor would smack him into the sun. Aizen is far too overrated.

#33 Edited by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Azrael66 said:

Aizen would effortlessly kill all the Avengers.

Get outa here with that. Thor would destroy his pathetic self, If Ichigo could do it, than Thor would do it easier. Dr.Strange solo's too,

This. Thor would smack him into the sun. Aizen is far too overrated.

Not to mention giving a team with strange and tony prep time seemed to be good idea at the time

note how aizen can manipulate story because he had years to plan n advance, one week aint gonna cut it

#34 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Azrael66 said:

Aizen would effortlessly kill all the Avengers.

Get outa here with that. Thor would destroy his pathetic self, If Ichigo could do it, than Thor would do it easier. Dr.Strange solo's too,

This. Thor would smack him into the sun. Aizen is far too overrated.

Not to mention giving a team with strange and tony prep time seemed to be good idea at the time

note how aizen can manipulate story because he had years to plan n advance, one week aint gonna cut it

I agree Aizen hasn't done anything mind blowing with his prep anyway. Messing with the Soul Society is one thing, but the Avengers is on an all together different level especially with prep.

#35 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpeedForceSpider: at least it was not batman in the omni-belt era

wayne would whip out an 'anti shonen villain spray'

#36 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Strange would trip over his own cape and die. He fuckens sucks. Aizen would kill current Strange.

Anyways, back on topic. Avengers win. Hank Pym would just shrink Aizen into the microverse. Threat averted.

#37 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers. With prep for all and Thor, this is pretty one sided.

#38 Posted by Azrael66 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Having not seen Thor or Dr. Strange on the Avengers team, I'm going to have to retract my statement.

The rest of the Avengers, however, are non-factors.

#39 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Azrael66: Hank Pym with prep is a non-factor? I think you should reevaluate your statement.

#40 Posted by nishi99 (380 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen only because of the one week prep without it he would lose 8 of 10 times.

#41 Posted by Zmasonite (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen is immortal though He still wouldn't be able to take Thor out. But I think he could kill anybody else on this line up. Given this scenario but if BFR was allowed avengers with ease. Since it's not allowed I say stalemate between Aizen and Thor. Aizen is immortal but lacks the power to put Thor down.

#42 Posted by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

@zmasonite: his shikai...

thor would take himself out..

#43 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99: Avengers still wins with prep.

#45 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

I see the Avengers winning, due to prep.

#46 Posted by Marshall_Long (1872 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen takes out everybody except Thor.

#47 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

I think most people are forgetting what it takes to activate aizens kyoka suigetsus ability. Its not something he can do mid battle or he would have done it to ichigo. Also weve never seen the activation but we have heard that he gathered all the liutenants [later captains] and showed them all a bit of water dancing or some such bs. This was in a non battle situation he gained their trust so theyd sit and watch all of it so he could have them under absolute hypnosis. Theres no evidence he can do it during a fight.

Also since theres no evidence bleach hax abilities can work on people without reiatsu so avengers destroy him.

#48 Posted by TheUltimateFusion (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Sosuke Aizen: Everything is going as planed.

Lol, but in all seriousness Aizen is the master of illusions and was stated to be immortal at the end of the fight. This is rape he has the Hōgyoku after you see that you know this is a murder stomp. Once he lowered his SP he caused a person to disintegrate into nothing. He is allowed to make infinite wishes, high tier illusion mastery, unimaginable strength. He would have all of them fighting each other thinking they are fighting him and they all kill each other, he doesn't have to lift a finger. Aizen rolf stomps the marvel team.

#49 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6818 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by XxGin (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen gets raped both physically and mentally.