the avengers vs. military predators (yautja)

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By m0ntyb0y

Below are the predator military units from the game AvP Extinction 
Can 70 military predators (10 predators from each of the 7 unit types below) defeat the following Avengers?

Captain America
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Thor(without Mjolnir)
Wolverine

Brawler
The Brawler possesses average skills in melee combat, but this Predator’s effective range is very short.
Upgrade: Once upgraded, the Brawler inflicts double damage when hit points get low.

Warrior
The Warrior is a ranged Predator armed with a Shoulder Cannon. The Shoulder Cannon is capable of a fair amount of damage and has good range.
Upgrade: Addition of the Scatter Caster, which fires multiple plasma blasts that fan out from the Shoulder Cannon.

Hunter
This Predator wields a Disc weapon that exacts a large amount of damage. The Hunter must wait for the Disc to return to him before he can attack again.
Upgrades: The devastating Triple Strike allows the Hunter to throw three Discs at once at a single enemy.

Blooded
The Blooded Predator attacks with a Spear weapon, which is capable of hitting all targets surrounding him at once.
Upgrade: Upgrading this unit introduces the Plasma Spear, which adds plasma damage to the raw spear damage.

Silent
A sniper unit with very long range, the Silent Predator brandishes deadly spears that do damage over time.
Upgrade: Turns ordinary spears into tracking devices, which allow Silent Predators to see enemy line of sight.

Hydra
This military Predator is armed with the Hydra, which fires bursts of energy at multiple targets, and will automatically acquire a target if left to its own devices. When manually targeted, the Hydra concentrates all of its fire on a single enemy.

Blazer
Armed with the Blazer, this military Predator wields a laser beam that sweeps and burns multiple enemies in one burst. Although this unit cannot Cloak, it is heavily armored and has the ability to Medicomp.
Upgrades: This unit, when upgraded, comes equipped with dual Blazer cannons.

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Mayhem_Theory
A regular ol' Sentinel (current types) have far better technological weapons than the Predators you've listed, and majority of Team Marvel has demolished them. Marvel for the win!
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@The_Mayhem_Theory
that may be
but it's kinda hard to compare the technology though...the Hydra and Blazer are pretty bad ass
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Mayhem_Theory
@m0ntyb0y said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory:  that may be but it's kinda hard to compare the technology though...the Hydra and Blazer are pretty bad ass
That's somewhat true. I could try and post specs of the Sentinel for comparison, but Iron Man would also be up there in tech.
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@The_Mayhem_Theory
wouldn't Thor pose the biggest problem?
even without Mjolnir he's still an Asgardian god right? or does he turn back into a normal person? (if he does then I kinda fu cked up this thread)
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bigcimmerian

Even without Mjolnir predators can do nothing to hurt Thor.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@BigCimmerian: who's the toughest opponent thor has beaten without mjolnir?
i was thinking the predators would have enough firepower to hurt him

Hydra
This military Predator is armed with the Hydra, which fires bursts of energy at multiple targets, and will automatically acquire a target if left to its own devices. When manually targeted, the Hydra concentrates all of its fire on a single enemy.

Blazer
Armed with the Blazer, this military Predator wields a laser beam that sweeps and burns multiple enemies in one burst. Although this unit cannot Cloak, it is heavily armored and has the ability to Medicomp.
Upgrades: This unit, when upgraded, comes equipped with dual Blazer cannons.

they are pretty powerful...sounds like a rapid fire plasma cannon and some sort of death beam
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian
@m0ntyb0y:  
I don't know, Mjolnir just gives him weather control, flight and energy projection. The OP didn't say anything about Odinforce. with it he could just vaporize them with a thought, and he doesn't require mjolnir to control and use Odinforce. And about that firepower of predators... Thor has survived heat of a star, attacks from skyfathers, planet busting attacks... And Thor doesn't turn back anymore into normal human without mjolnir.
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@BigCimmerian: ok well...I guess I don't know that much about Thor :P

do you have any scans of his feats without Mjolnir?
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RisingBean

I was under the impression Thor could control weather even without Mjolnir. At any rate under Cap's leadership, and with the kid gloves taken off, I think Marvel gets it.  Wolverine and Thor kill anybody within reach, Spidey webs them up long enough for the others to be able to see them, Stark probably finds a way to counter their stealth altogether, and blasts them with all sorts of goodies.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By progenitorigin

Thor without Mjolnir--at least, classic Thor, turns back into Donald Blake, a cripple.  However, if we're saying that Thor is himself even without the hammer, than with Captain America acting as team captain, Marvel would beat the Yautja squad.  Wolverine is a huge factor for hunting out any cloaked yautja, superhuman reflexes, healing factor, claws & martial arts experience.  Iron Man alone would have the tech to target multiple yautja & figure out methods to assault them, Thor would simply be a powerhouse, capable of ripping a yautja in half much like The Sentry did to Ares.  Marvel team takes this in a brutal fight.
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@progenitor: "Thor, turns back into Donald Blake, a cripple."
yeah...I was aware of that, but I've seen quite a few threads mentioning "Thor without Mjolnir" and I'm pretty sure those threads meant Asgardian Thor minus his super-powerful hammer 

I think that if the Marvel team were to win, Thor would have played a huge role
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By progenitorigin
@m0ntyb0y said:
@progenitor: "Thor, turns back into Donald Blake, a cripple." yeah...I was aware of that, but I've seen quite a few threads mentioning "Thor without Mjolnir" and I'm pretty sure those threads meant Asgardian Thor minus his super-powerful hammer   I think that if the Marvel team were to win, Thor would have played a huge role

I agree, Thor would have been key.  If you wanted to use a brick like Thor without his hammer, you could have gone with Ares.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666

I don't se them taking Thor. 

He still has weather control on his side and has planet level strength.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bigcimmerian
@progenitor:  
No he doesn't turn back into Donald Blake anymore.
Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Blob

I think Thor and possibly Iron Man could solo.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@Blob: Thor has a good chance

Iron Man...I think 70 military predators with rapid fire plasma cannons and blazer beams is way too much for Iron Man to solo
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MutenRoshi

Tony would just hack them and make their suits turn against them,  Ironman in a really old armor, this is pre xbox/ps2, pre widows 95, pre tetris, pre Atari 2600, in a really really old armor from the 60s with basic tech was still able hack Osborn's most modern suit

Spidey can probably blitz all of them 

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@MutenRoshi
that's awesome...except the predators are not wearing power suits
how is he supposed to "hack" into plasma guns and body armour? seriously...

even if the predators were wearing power suits, it's not guaranteed that he'd be able to hack their advanced alien tech 
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nick_hero22

Iron Man can solo
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@nick_hero22
solo my a$$...he almost got killed by whiplash lol
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nick_hero22

The Predator have no defense against Iron Man's variety of weapons and gear they will be murderstomped. Learn something about a character before you make a thread like this, most of all your Predator threads have been spite.
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@nick_hero22: lol...
learn something about predators
like in that other thread where you claimed deathstroke could solo 7 predators...and it never even crossed your mind that at least one of the predators could be a veteran 
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Iron man won't solo, but Thor will

Avatar image for chopperscarceltic234
ChopperScarCeltic234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry to correct you about the predators but... according to the game, it's Brawler, Hunter, Spear Master, Disc Master, Stalker, Military Hydra, Military Blazer, Vanguard and the Ancient 

VanchhawngHmaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By VanchhawngHmaa

All of you are talking about the predator game but talks about the Marvel comic version and MCU version. SO DON'T YOU ALL JUST REFER TO THE PREDATOR GAMES ONLY AND LET'S COMPARE THE MCU VERSION AND THE PREDATOR'SFILM!!! Firstly in the films Predators full destructive capacity have never been seen and their spacecraft full capability has never been shown, plus their full millitary power has never been displayed!!!! Plus all of you seems to neglect Predators intelligence and their knowledge of things, their adaptibility, their camouflage is off the charts(in the films they were able to detect them through their PHEROMONES ONLY NOT EVEN HEAT SIGNATURE)and they are war strategist who are always seeking to evolve to be a better killer..plus each and every one of them have a nuclear like self destruct mode/capability. Their Metals are strong, even their NETS CAN TWIST AND CUT OFF A HUMAN AND OUR METAL EASILY. Predators can take blunt hits many times even those powerful enough to knock them from buildings to buildings and plus they have bulletproof armor and they can move pretty fast and jumps very high and their strength is off the charts.I think their strengths is much more than Captain America if compared. I'm not saying that Pradators will win or Avengers will lose. I'M JUST SAYING PREDATORS WILL PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT TAKING OUT SOME OF THE CHARACTERS AND WILL EVENTUALLY LOSE BUT THAT IS WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING CAUSE WHEN PREDATORS KNOW THEY ARE LOSING THEY SELF DESTRUCT SO WHEN THE PREDATORS KNOW THEY ARE LOSING WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WILL DO HUH!!!I ASK AGAIN WHAT DO YOU THIN WHEN THE PREDATORS KNOWS THEY ARE LOSING WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WILL DO?????? I am sure Thor will survive cause he can take on the full force of a dying star but what of the others??? Can Wolverine survive a nuclear blast coz at high temperature adamantium tends to melt. And i don't think Tony's suit however advance it is will not survive a nuclear blast. Spiderman and woman and Captain America will surely be incinerated. I'm saying nuclear cause there will be a chain events of detonation by the self destruction of the predators and how many of them will be left or how early will they self destruct cause they will easily know what will be the outcome of the battle as i said they are strategist???? Lastly please make sure what and which you compare clearly and fairly and collectively cause you can't just compare the Game Version and the Comic or the MCU and the Game Version cause it won't be fare.

VanchhawngHmaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By VanchhawngHmaa

I WANT TO COMMENT AGAIN BECAUSE WHY DO YOU ALL THINK THOR IS INVINCIBLE OR SOMETHING???IN THE MCU ALONE WHAT DID HELA DO TO THOR IN RAGNAROK AND AFTER THOR SELF REALIZE HIMSELF AND ATTAIN HIS FULL POWER.I SAID ATTAIN HIS FULL POWER BECAUSE ODIN HIMSELF TOLD THOR THAT MJOLNIR WAS JUST AN INSTRUMENT TO CHANNEL HIS POWER AND THAT HE WAS NOT THE GOD OF HAMMER BUT A GOD OF LIGHTNING,SO IF MJOLNIR WAS JUST AN INSTRUMENT TO CHANNEL HIS POWER THAN HE MUST BE MORE POWERFUL IF HE DOES NOT NEED MJOLNIR ANYMORE TO CHANNEL HIS POWER.AM I RIGHT??BUT LOOK AT WHAT THANOS DID TO HIM AFTER THOR ATTAINED HIS FULL POWER.THANOS WAS NEVER SHOWN USING THE POWER STONE AGAINST THOR EXCEPT WHEN LOKI TOLD THANOS TO KILL AWAY AND MAWW MEMBER OF THE CHILDREN OF THANOS JUST PLACED HIM IMMOBILISED AND BLOCK HIS MOUTH WITH JUST A FLICK OF HIS HANDS.AND WHEN HE TAKES ON THE FULL POWER OF THE DYING STAR HE WAS DYING BUT HE CAME BACK ONLY AFTER THEY ASSEMBLE STORMBREAKER AND THOR WAS SAVED BY THE STORMBREAKER LITERALLY OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE DIED.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Paytience

Do preds get tech from the novels?

Because hunter tech is the equivalent of bow hunting for predators. Their military/high technology is capable of downing MCU spacecraft in one shot with pistols.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator  Online

Um, Thor or Iron Man solo in a massacre, also have no idea why the the MCU is being mentioned.