• 61 results
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SMXLR8

I am not sure why some comic fans on this site think that comics could beat manga , I mean sure comics have some powerful characters but so does manga. Manga has some advantages that comics do not like more characters are made every year or month and current characters get power ups , etc so it would be a good , well fought battle for both sides. Sorry for that little rant now on to the rules =D

Rules

Both sides have a 1 week of prep , everyone is in character , speed can be equal if needed , everyone is either , current , end of series , strongest before death or before reboot or At a certain point or Arc that will make this battle Fair . , Standard Equipment for all , no soloing for both sides , BFR is allowed but it would be used fairly

Avengers

Back Row (L to R): Hercules, Scarlet Witch, Black Knight, She-Hulk, Vision.

Middle Row: Black Widow, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Wonder Man.

Front Row: Thor, Ms. Marvel, Wasp & Ant-Man (on Cap’s shoulder), Captain America, Iron Man.

No Caption Provided

Manga Warriors

(TOP ROW): Guyver, Cutie Honey, Devilman, Gatchaman 1, Sailor Moon

(BOTTOM ROW): Devil Lady, Casshern (or Casshan), 8-man After ("After" referring to the OVA movie title released in the 90's), Gally (or Battle Angel), Kamen Rider

Their Help If they need it : Haru Glory ( If he has a Hax sword he can only use it if it helps him stand a chance not to solo or curb stomp) , Inyuasha , Elle Ragu , Allen Walker and Gon Freecss

No Caption Provided

Location - Manhattan

Both sides are 100 feet from each other

No Caption Provided

coolbeans101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

avengers stomp lol

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Manga Sailor Moon could solo unless you nerf the piss out of her.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've heard, Sailor Moon is like Saint Seiya with their OP crap. I have never watched Sailor Moon though. (Anime looked to girlish for my tastes).

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@coolbeans101: Not against EOS Sailor Moon

From what I've heard, Sailor Moon is like Saint Seiya with their OP crap. I have never watched Sailor Moon though. (Anime looked to girlish for my tastes).

The original anime of Sailor Moon didn't really follow the manga where the planet busting,galaxy busting,and etc happen,but the new anime is doing that.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eisenfauste

Avengers. Unless you don't nerf Sailor Moon whereas this becomes an anime stomp.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SMXLR8

BUMP

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@smxlr8 said:

@fallschirmjager: @eisenfauste: read the rules , the limits are already in place

You've severely over estimated me if you think I am going to try and come up with a scenario for this to be fair, then be able to judge the fight accurately (which is somewhat of a contradiction).

Assuming it can be set up that way by definition its a stalemate.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: just the version and I never said anything about SM beating anyone , you did so if you can't back up your answer that is your problem

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos from what I can tell. But that's coming from complete ignorance as I know nearly nobody from the manga side.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets see, high end Alita/Gally from BAA-LO with Imaginos Body 2.0 should be able to take on Iron man. Though his flying might pose a problem for her. Course its GG if she hacks him.

Sho with Guyver Gigantic Exceed could pose a threat with his black hole attack.

Unfortunately those are really the only two characters on the manga team that I know about aside from devil man but I know very little about him. :\

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Moon solos...

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DARK_PASSENGER

Isn't sailor moon a MFTL, galaxy buster, galaxy reset, planetary shields, time manipulating juggernaut?

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The anime team s&%ts on the avengers badly. The only problem they'll have will be Thor's Odinforce.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SMXLR8
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guyver Exceed is a planet-buster at least

Casshern is super-sonic and can't seemingly be killed. He can cause entropy in machines and make them 'mortal', persay. So he's a great threat to Vision, who is a living machine.

Alita is insanely fast. She drops half the Marvel team by herself. And no, flying won't mean anything to her.

Serena is galaxy-level at end of the manga (supposedly).

Akira Fudou has literally fought the armies of Hell and Satan. He's easily super-sonic and has an array of abilities, including becoming a giant.

Jun Fudou is similar to Akira and was the result of an alternate universe created during Akira's battles with Satan to reshape and save the world.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8-man After powers: Able to run as fast as a train, superhumanly strong and durable. Able to shape-shift to look like any human. If he overexerted himself, and began to run low on energy, he had energy capsules disguised to look like cigarettes, which he would light as if they were cigarettes, and then draw on them to recharge himself.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Huey_Freeman34

Chaos King Hercules or Rune King Thor solo.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Soloing allowed. Has to be as fair of a fight as possible as per OPs Rules.

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude Wonderman would give out the most monster of an ass whooping.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats? & remember this is a team fight & is also to be made as fairly as possible.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huey_freeman34 said:

You can't make the fight fair under these conditions though. The way it's set up, there are too many variables and too much freedom to choose what kind of fight you 'want' this to be. So since the OP didn't restrict all of the possibilities and we get to choose which versions of each characters we wanna use, I'm going to go with the side that has the strongest incarnations. If that makes it a stomp for either side, that's not my fault but rather the OP's for making it possible for me to choose for it to be a stomp. This is basically a Build Your Own Battle thread which isn't a very well thought out idea if you ask me.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@reikai said:

Guyver Exceed is a planet-buster at least

Casshern is super-sonic and can't seemingly be killed. He can cause entropy in machines and make them 'mortal', persay. So he's a great threat to Vision, who is a living machine.

Alita is insanely fast. She drops half the Marvel team by herself. And no, flying won't mean anything to her.

Serena is galaxy-level at end of the manga (supposedly).

Akira Fudou has literally fought the armies of Hell and Satan. He's easily super-sonic and has an array of abilities, including becoming a giant.

Jun Fudou is similar to Akira and was the result of an alternate universe created during Akira's battles with Satan to reshape and save the world.

with my non-knowledge of anyone on the manga team, and this information, plus sailor-moon, i'd say manga team wins

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality said:

@huey_freeman34 said:

You can't make the fight fair under these conditions though. The way it's set up, there are too many variables and too much freedom to choose what kind of fight you 'want' this to be. So since the OP didn't restrict all of the possibilities and we get to choose which versions of each characters we wanna use, I'm going to go with the side that has the strongest incarnations. If that makes it a stomp for either side, that's not my fault but rather the OP's for making it possible for me to choose for it to be a stomp. This is basically a Build Your Own Battle thread which isn't a very well thought out idea if you ask me.

I'd agree with you if it didn't say that you have to make the fight fair. Rules are rules.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man the only one i know in the Manga Warriors is Allen Walker and Gon.

and Sailor Moon is a galaxy buster? sry didnt watch it its 2 girly 4 me like twilight

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and Sailor Moon is a galaxy buster? sry didnt watch it its 2 girly 4 me like twilight

You should give Battle Angle Alita & Battle Angle Alita - Last Order a shot. Both are amazing imo.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: She should be galaxy level and is massively faster than light. Not to mention she is really hax. Powers are:

Super speed and durability (should be around solar system level), flight, high level magic, purification powers, high energy manipulation, transmutation, healing, transformation, immortality, reincarnation, automatic defenses that protect her while putting her in a catatonic state to regenerate, sound manipulation, teleportation, soul manipulation, can absorb/seal enemies into the Silver Crystal, wipe the memories of others, and put enemies into a deep sleep lasting for over 1000 years, time manipulation, psychic powers such as: telepathy, telekinesis, and psychometry, resistance to illusions and mind rape, reality warping, has shown to be able to revive planets and even a galaxy from ruin, ect.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: She should be galaxy level and is massively faster than light. Not to mention she is really hax. Powers are:

Super speed and durability (should be around solar system level), flight, high level magic, purification powers, high energy manipulation, transmutation, healing, transformation, immortality, reincarnation, automatic defenses that protect her while putting her in a catatonic state to regenerate, sound manipulation, teleportation, soul manipulation, can absorb/seal enemies into the Silver Crystal, wipe the memories of others, and put enemies into a deep sleep lasting for over 1000 years, time manipulation, psychic powers such as: telepathy, telekinesis, and psychometry, resistance to illusions and mind rape, reality warping, has shown to be able to revive planets and even a galaxy from ruin, ect.

Ohh then i'm Manga Warriors i didn't know Sailor moon are hax 2 the max

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord said:

You should give Battle Angle Alita & Battle Angle Alita - Last Order a shot. Both are amazing imo.

Is that anime or manga i tend to read manga than watching anime. And is this magical girl? i'm not into the genre

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SightlessReality
@detrolord said:

@sightlessreality said:

@detrolord said:

Is that anime or manga i tend to read manga than watching anime. And is this magical girl? i'm not into the genre

They'r both manga and as for magical girl...........no........just no.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/GUNNM

That's BAA, you may end upp like BAA-LO more though.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord said:

@sightlessreality said:

@detrolord said:

They'r both manga and as for magical girl...........no........just no.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/GUNNM

That's BAA, you may end upp like BAA-LO more though.

Ok ty man i'll try 2 read it

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huey_freeman34: if you don't like the battle then don't comment , also it more like use common sense type of thing . I just edit ed the OP since that was not what I meant so stop trying to put words in my mouth

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: I actually do kinda like the battle except for the no soloing part bc it's not set up to be that fair under the conditions you set but, okay, whatever you say.

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah Sailor moon aka the Walking Plot Device of MANGA with Goku as a semi close 3rd....anyway given the set up the Avengers should Win

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

The op state any version that does not solo, so sailor moon won't be much help. Going with team avenger

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SMXLR8

@jgames: this battle is more then just sailor moon vs thor . That is 2 rules version that makes it fair and no soloing

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MrUnsmiley

I was prepared to argue on the side of the Manga Warriors...

but I have NO idea who any of them are, aside from Sailor Moon.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: Hey it's better then using main stream , popular , over used characters every time

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: Hardly. At least people know what the mainstream characters are capable of.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SightlessReality

Since I know Alita/Gally the most from the manga team I'll get scans for her and post them.

:)

Here's a punch being electromagnetically amped to super sonic speeds in her Imaginos 1.0 body

This is alita being seemingly backed into a corner. Note that she describes that he was punch 40 times a sec with both arms. She then notes that it'd take ten times that to properly hit her

The guy takes her up on her offer (Which was a really dumb idea)

Why it was such a dumb idea

I'll be back with more scans later

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: it is if you really think about it since it's like a eye opener for those who call them self anime / manga fans that that are other characters out there that are not main stream , popular or over used

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_trunks555 said:

Feats? & remember this is a team fight & is also to be made as fairly as possible.

Feats? Ok increased speed, strength(on level with that of Thor) but thats questionable, Ionic energy control, limited invulnerability, and self ressurection, so honestly Wonderman couldnt be killed off for good in this battle. Oh and a team fight yeah Hercules and Thor gives a tandem war shout and everybody gets vaporized.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality said:

@super_trunks555 said:

Feats? Ok increased speed, strength(on level with that of Thor) but thats questionable, Ionic energy control, limited invulnerability, and self ressurection, so honestly Wonderman couldnt be killed off for good in this battle. Oh and a team fight yeah Hercules and Thor gives a tandem war shout and everybody gets vaporized.

Personally the bolded feels like a bold statement. Especially if you don't know anything about the manga team.