This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs.

 

Rules

2 days prep
Morals off
Bloodlusted
All characters pictured
#2 Edited by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

20-9..............

#3 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

20-9..............

And the nine are street levelers in combat...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@YoungJustice said:

20-9..............

And the nine are street levelers in combat...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wait, just saw Bizarro and Black Adam, nevermind.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#5 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5129 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

#6 Posted by Oni_Bane (1616 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam and Bizzaro make up the difference

I will say Injustice League, they have Lex Luthor and Deathstroke with 2 days prep.

#7 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not saying Avengers would win. Luthor and Deathstroke+Captain Cold= Danger

#8 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

I know at first glance you might rush to think Avengers pawn them but think carefully. BA and Bizarro are stronger and faster than anyone on the opposing team (yes i know someone can make a case for Thor but realistically they are, its his hammer that gives him the edge) i think people are underestimating Gorrilla Grodd too, one thing is for sure Hulk is facing Grundy

#9 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5129 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah and Avengers have Scarlet Witch. Thor can handle BA and Bizarro is a moron. Lex will be a problem but the Avengers have Black Panther, Pym and Cap. Not to mention its basically 20 to 9. Catwoman and Joker are non factors.

#10 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:
Yeah and Avengers have Scarlet Witch. Thor can handle BA and Bizarro is a moron. Lex will be a problem but the Avengers have Black Panther, Pym and Cap. Not to mention its basically 20 to 9. Catwoman and Joker are non factors.
Bizarro is not that stupid, he actually takes orders pretty well and is very loyal to Lex. Youre forgetting about Deathstroke. And please dont tell me you seriously believe Thor can take BA :/
#11 Posted by Oni_Bane (1616 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

I know at first glance you might rush to think Avengers pawn them but think carefully. BA and Bizarro are stronger and faster than anyone on the opposing team (yes i know someone can make a case for Thor but realistically they are, its his hammer that gives him the edge) i think people are underestimating Gorrilla Grodd too, one thing is for sure Hulk is facing Grundy

I know, when I first saw this i was like WTF is wrong with you then I saw BA

#12 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Oni_Bane said:

@IZZR said:

I know at first glance you might rush to think Avengers pawn them but think carefully. BA and Bizarro are stronger and faster than anyone on the opposing team (yes i know someone can make a case for Thor but realistically they are, its his hammer that gives him the edge) i think people are underestimating Gorrilla Grodd too, one thing is for sure Hulk is facing Grundy

I know, when I first saw this i was like WTF is wrong with you then I saw BA

Lol seriously i dont think its a mismatch i think Ivy provides them with a very good defence and then the 3 powerhouses they posses are elites, then you have Lex, Grodd, Slade, Joker and Cap who are prep masters.
#13 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5129 posts) - - Show Bio

And you are forgetting they have Scarlet Witch she could wish them out of existence. I never said Thor>BA but he's close enough to hold him off.

#14 Posted by Oni_Bane (1616 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Oni_Bane said:

@IZZR said:

I know at first glance you might rush to think Avengers pawn them but think carefully. BA and Bizarro are stronger and faster than anyone on the opposing team (yes i know someone can make a case for Thor but realistically they are, its his hammer that gives him the edge) i think people are underestimating Gorrilla Grodd too, one thing is for sure Hulk is facing Grundy

I know, when I first saw this i was like WTF is wrong with you then I saw BA

Lol seriously i dont think its a mismatch i think Ivy provides them with a very good defence and then the 3 powerhouses they posses are elites, then you have Lex, Grodd, Slade, Joker and Cap who are prep masters.

For sure, Its only 9, but a elite 9.

#15 Edited by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

avengers stomps hard maybe add justice league too then its a fight people are forgetting some key people here like namor,wonder man,marvel girl,and iron man

#16 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda lost her HOM powers. Like really get up to date............

#17 Posted by Saren (25896 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

And you are forgetting they have Scarlet Witch she could wish them out of existence. I never said Thor>BA but he's close enough to hold him off.

I've asked this before and I'll ask it again, is there any proof at all that Wanda is still at her HOM levels? Doom seemed to have taken away a pretty huge chunk of her power, but that story hasn't been expanded on. She's done well against the Phoenix Five but according to Iron Man it's because her powers are more or less their kryptonite, being similar in certain respects; and apparently the chaos energies are anathema to the Phoenix hosts (not to mention that Cyclops with 50% of the Phoenix Force shrugged off her full powered attack easily, so even that doesn't apply anymore). Her only other fight was against M.O.D.O.K, and she was losing that until Ms. Marvel and Spider-Woman showed up.

Moderator Online
#18 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers. Thor takes on BA, Hulk thunder claps and kills half of them. Then it's just a rape from there.

#19 Posted by Oni_Bane (1616 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Avengers. Thor takes on BA, Hulk thunder claps and kills half of them. Then it's just a rape from there.

They have 2 days prep my friend. Lex, Joker, Deathstroke, and Cap. Cold are Bada$$ when it comes to prep. Plus BA, Bizarro and Grundy. I'm not saying its a stomp but its a battle.

#20 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, for the Injustice League, you have two JSA soloers, someone fast enough to stalemate Zoom, someone who's been capable of controlling Superman, someone who consistently reacts to Flash, two gods with prep, and a pretty powerful telepath.

I wouldn't count out the Injustice League.

#21 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Avengers. Thor takes on BA, Hulk thunder claps and kills half of them. Then it's just a rape from there.

They have 2 days prep my friend. Lex, Joker, Deathstroke, and Cap. Cold are Bada$$ when it comes to prep. Plus BA, Bizarro and Grundy. I'm not saying its a stomp but its a battle.

Wouldn't Tony have prep as well?

#22 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

black adam and biz solos

#23 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW said:

Well, for the Injustice League, you have two JSA soloers, someone fast enough to stalemate Zoom, someone who's been capable of controlling Superman, someone who consistently reacts to Flash, two gods with prep, and a pretty powerful telepath.

I wouldn't count out the Injustice League.

This
And Grodd also has genius level intellect. 
 
@XImpossibruX said:

Avengers. Thor takes on BA, Hulk thunder claps and kills half of them. Then it's just a rape from there.


Are you for real???? dont you think BA or Grundy and Biz can do thunderclap also?? Thor cannot and i repeat CANNOT keep up with BA because hes more towards Odins power level with more strength and speed, i can see BA holding off Wonder man and Thor.
#24 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: As much as I love BA, he's no where near Odin level.

#25 Posted by Oni_Bane (1616 posts) - - Show Bio

:)

(trying to fight my Marvel fanboyism here)

I mean it could go either way, Marvel still has superior numbers.

Couldn't Adam and Bizzaro just speedblitz the team. They are Bloodlusted.

I'm torn right now. Both sides present an argument, please.

#26 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5129 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane. You make a good point. I'm really not sure of her power levels right now. If this is Scarlet Witch from HoM she solos, if current she's nerfed a little but I think she still poses a major problem for team Injustice.

#27 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:
And you are forgetting they have Scarlet Witch she could wish them out of existence. I never said Thor>BA but he's close enough to hold him off.
I know but with this speed its kind of obvious Bizarro can one shot a few of them before he starts fighting the heavy hitters. 
 
in an extremely brief conversation theyve run all over the US, see Hawkman and Hawkgirl trembling due to their speed
#28 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:
@CitizenBane. You make a good point. I'm really not sure of her power levels right now. If this is Scarlet Witch from HoM she solos, if current she's nerfed a little but I think she still poses a major problem for team Injustice.
Obviously she would solo thats common sense but its just regular Wanda.
#29 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5129 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not saying the Avengers stomp, I just think they have the numbers advantage. I mean honestly it's like 20 to 7, Joker and Catwoman are useless here. Not to mention Stark will also have prep, with help from Pym and Black Panther they should be able to counter Lex and Grodd. Now if Zoom was added to the Injustice League I would take them.

#30 Posted by MisterWhisper (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted, anyone with human level durability is dead within the first second of this fight.

Then it will be down to Bizarro, Lex (if he has power armor), Black Adam, and Grundy (depending on the version) VS. Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Vision, Namor, Hercules, Warbird/Mrs Marvel, and She Hulk.

I am not sure that the Marvel Team has the firepower to take down Black Adam, Bizarro, or Grundy (depending on the version). If Thor goes down, they have lost their only chance against Black Adam. With strategy set up from Lex and Slade, they will know to all monkey stomp on Thor as soon as the fight starts, and find some kind of anti-radiation weapon to use on Hulk. Then it is just a matter of time until Injustice League wins.

#31 Posted by SoA (4921 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder man +hulk vs bizzaro

vision vs grodd

thor + herc+scarlet witch (ik and understand no HoM powers)+ iron man vs black adam

bug people vs grundy

quicksilver+hawkeye vs capt cold

remaining marvel females vs dc females

namor +cap+ black panther vs lex +joker+ deathstroke

#32 Posted by Oni_Bane (1616 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you for the Injustice League?

Are you for the Avengers?

#33 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:
I'm not saying the Avengers stomp, I just think they have the numbers advantage. I mean honestly it's like 20 to 7, Joker and Catwoman are useless here. Not to mention Stark will also have prep, with help from Pym and Black Panther they should be able to counter Lex and Grodd. Now if Zoom was added to the Injustice League I would take them.
If Zoom was in this he solo's
 
@MisterWhisper said:

Bloodlusted, anyone with human level durability is dead within the first second of this fight.

Then it will be down to Bizarro, Lex (if he has power armor), Black Adam, and Grundy (depending on the version) VS. Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Vision, Namor, Hercules, Warbird/Mrs Marvel, and She Hulk.

I am not sure that the Marvel Team has the firepower to take down Black Adam, Bizarro, or Grundy (depending on the version). If Thor goes down, they have lost their only chance against Black Adam. With strategy set up from Lex and Slade, they will know to all monkey stomp on Thor as soon as the fight starts, and find some kind of anti-radiation weapon to use on Hulk. Then it is just a matter of time until Injustice League wins.


Yes Lex has his battle armor, i cant put current Grundy as he just defeated Starheart now that is way way too powerful he could easily solo team 1, so ill say an incarnation which was similar to supes in strength.
#34 Posted by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio

As important as prep is, both teams have excellent preppers. I don't see either side taking a serious advantage. Avengers = Tony, T'Challa, Pym, Banner, Vision. Injustice = Lex, Deathstroke, Grodd, Captain Cold, Joker. But the Avengers have the numbers...  

Black Adam vs. Thor & Vision 
Grundy vs. Hulk & Giant Man 
Grodd vs. Hercules 
Bizarro vs. Ms. Marvel & Wonderman & Namor 
Luther vs. Ironman 
Deathstroke vs. Captain America & Hawkeye 
Captain Cold vs. Yellow Jacket & Scarlet Witch 
Joker vs. Black Panther  
Poison Ivy vs. She-Hulk & Wasp 
Catwoman vs. Tigra 
This leaves Quicksilver available to go anywhere that's needed. Also question what is QS up to these days? Haven't seen him in anything recently. Last time I saw him he had the Terrian mist and a crazy power up - could run 12 days into the future... is that still around?   
Also this is a very large battle and there's no better leader than Cap in scenarios like these. 
#35 Posted by catofellow (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like 18 to 10. Where is everyone getting 20 - 9? Also, half the Avengers are irrelevant here similar to Injustice League. I mean are Captain America, Hawkeye, or BP really head and shoulders above Slade, Selina, and GG?

That being said, too many Avengers here, Thor, Hulk, Iron Man could hold BA, Bizarro, and Grundy, the rest of the lineups is definitely tilted in Avengers favor.

#36 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yai_Inn said:
As important as prep is, both teams have excellent preppers. I don't see either side taking a serious advantage. Avengers = Tony, T'Challa, Pym, Banner, Vision. Injustice = Lex, Deathstroke, Grodd, Captain Cold, Joker. But the Avengers have the numbers...  
Black Adam vs. Thor & Vision 
Grundy vs. Hulk & Giant Man 
Grodd vs. Hercules 
Bizarro vs. Ms. Marvel & Wonderman & Namor 
Luther vs. Ironman 
Deathstroke vs. Captain America & Hawkeye 
Captain Cold vs. Yellow Jacket & Scarlet Witch 
Joker vs. Black Panther  
Poison Ivy vs. She-Hulk & Wasp 
Catwoman vs. Tigra 
This leaves Quicksilver available to go anywhere that's needed. Also question what is QS up to these days? Haven't seen him in anything recently. Last time I saw him he had the Terrian mist and a crazy power up - could run 12 days into the future... is that still around?   Also this is a very large battle and there's no better leader than Cap in scenarios like these. 
thats a very interesting matchup...i think Deathstroke with prep can at least take a few more. with prep he handled Flash so Quicksilver will be no problem whatsoever, Black Adam had the ba**s to actually attack the Spectre which i dont think his 2 opponents could come close to
 
Now unless Herc has amazing TP resistance hes going down via mindrape. or Grodd may decide to turn him against his team mates and give Grundy a helping hand in his fight which coincidentally i think could potentially last for way too long. Bizarro is way too powerful for his opponents especially bloodlusted he flew grundy to the sun instantly and dumped him there. His speed is such that Grundy couldnt move a muscle from the velocity.
 
 
As you can see he is not as stupid as people make him out to be especially in a battle situation hes not a brawler he actually knows how to fight.
#37 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yai_Inn said:

As important as prep is, both teams have excellent preppers. I don't see either side taking a serious advantage. Avengers = Tony, T'Challa, Pym, Banner, Vision. Injustice = Lex, Deathstroke, Grodd, Captain Cold, Joker. But the Avengers have the numbers...
Black Adam vs. Thor & Vision
Grundy vs. Hulk & Giant Man
Grodd vs. Hercules
Bizarro vs. Ms. Marvel & Wonderman & Namor
Luther vs. Ironman
Deathstroke vs. Captain America & Hawkeye
Captain Cold vs. Yellow Jacket & Scarlet Witch
Joker vs. Black Panther
Poison Ivy vs. She-Hulk & Wasp
Catwoman vs. Tigra
This leaves Quicksilver available to go anywhere that's needed. Also question what is QS up to these days? Haven't seen him in anything recently. Last time I saw him he had the Terrian mist and a crazy power up - could run 12 days into the future... is that still around? Also this is a very large battle and there's no better leader than Cap in scenarios like these.

This^^

#38 Posted by MisterWhisper (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: Well with a Superman level Grundy, DC team wins. Bizarro, Black Adam, Lex in power armor, and a Supermanish level Grundy is too much for the marvel team.

#39 Posted by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR:  
BA vs. Thor + Vision: honestly I don't think Marvel takes this. BA is a beast. However Thor+Vision have lots of experience fighting together as Avengers and with Vision's phasing and Thor's versatility I see no reason to why they would not be able to keep him occupied for quite some time. In a war of attrition I think Marvel would come out on top.  
Grodd vs. Herc: With 2 days prep, and having the preppers that Marvel has, TP is a non-factor. There are so many psi-shields and stuff available to those guys. Also Herc will have time to get all his weapons. And Herc with mace is an absolute monster.  
Bizarro vs. Everyone (lol): I think BA is better than Biz, but the Avengers only have a few high end characters who have to match with BA leaving Biz to take MVP in my mind. However flying Ms. Marvel into the sun and her having her energy draining powers there's a chance she goes Binary. That strategy puts Avengers over the top. I honestly see Bizarro as the last one standing for IJ, bringing down BA will be a priority for team Avengers.  
DS vs. Cap +others: This is interesting. I think DS takes a slight majority, but Hawkeye can come packing some serious arrows. + Quicksilver (and I actually think Wasp can help out here to, cause I think She-Hulk could take Ivy herself). The thing is with Cap's shield and Hawkeye's arrows all they have to do is play the range game and wait til they have more support.  And I think support will be coming to Cap cause there is a priority for team Avengers to keep Cap in this battle.  
Another factor is bloodlust on. Most of IJ we're used to seeing bloodlust or morals off minimum. How scary do the Avengers become when they're bloodlusted and not holding back? 
#40 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5129 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can hold back Adam, Hulk can take Grundy, Stark will take Lex, Hercules and Ms Marvel can't contain Bizzaro. Btw people haven't seemed to come up with a way to stop Wanda. Vision will also pose a major problem due to his intangibility, who will counter that? All Marvel team needs to due is stall team DC and then Wanda will take them out, she's still powerful to hex team DC.

#41 Edited by nickthedevil (13225 posts) - - Show Bio

someone fast enough to stalemate Zoom

I hope to god you aren't talking about Bizarro?

EDIT: I see you are....

#42 Posted by JediXMan (30931 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice League wins.

Moderator Online
#43 Posted by nickthedevil (13225 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam can damn near solo...

#44 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam and Bizarro don't make up the difference. The Avengers, based on the amount of heavy hitters, intellectuals, and strategists, they utterly destroy the Injustice League with moderate difficulty.

#45 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Black Adam can damn near solo...

with a warrior madness Thor i don't think so

#46 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

Well,the Avengers win.THey are too much.

#47 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

Grodd mind controls Wanda and commands her to make bad luck for her team, then he mind controls Giant Man, Yellow Jacket, Wasp, Namor, Tigra, She-Hulk, Quick Silver, Hawkeye, Captain America, Black Panther, Wonder Man and Ms Marvel making this 20 vs 9 into a 5 vs 16. Or he can just shut down the minds of the individuals mentioned and make this a 5 v 9.

Basically anyone without sufficient psi blocks gets owned. Only Thor, Hulk, Hercules, Iron Man and Vision will survive the mental assault, while 3/4 of their team takes a nap or turns against them ... Captain Cold, Bizarro, Adam and Grundy clean up the rest. Depending on Grodd being useful, ILA stomp and sweep.

#48 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Even Thor, Hulk (specially Hulk) and Hercules are all vulnerable to mental attack. Iron Man would be harder to control btu hey that didnt stop Mandarin.

#49 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Even Thor, Hulk (specially Hulk) and Hercules are all vulnerable to mental attack. Iron Man would be harder to control btu hey that didnt stop Mandarin.

Well damn, I hate to say it ... but if that is true, then Grodd might as well just solo ... no one's gonna buy that though

#50 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5129 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers have prep so I don't see how Grodd solos, this isn't a random encounter so they will know about his telepathy. I'm sure that they will just send an intangible Vision at Grodd and take him out quick. Grodd has no answer for Vision, actually none of them do, due to his intangibility.