#1 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Right, so every Avenger ever (except for Hulk and reality warpers, or whatever), Vs.....

Savage Hulk-Standard Hulk. Gets stronger with rage.

Gray Hulk-Weaker than Savage, can only life about 70 tons. Doesn't get stronger with rage as fast.

Mindless Hulk-Same as Savage, except completely mindless.

Banner Hulk-The mind of Banner possesing the body of the Savage Hulk. Gets stronger with rage, but not as quick.

Professor Hulk-The mind of Banner, the craftyness of Gray, and the strength of Savage all rolled into one.

Devil Hulk-The evil in Bruce Banner's mind. Strong enough to combat Gray and Savage at once.

Maestro-Super-intelligent Hulk that is twice as strong as Savage.

Hulk 2099-Slightly stronger than Savage, very intelligent with razor claws and teeth. Gets stronger with rage.

Zombie Hulk (before Power Cosmic)-Same as Savage, except a cannibalistic, decaying monster. Not nearly as durable as other Hulk's.

Separated Hulk-Banner and Hulk separated. Hulk is twice as large, but half as strong as Savage.

Guilt Hulk-100-foot tall monstrosity that was strong enough to combat Gray, Professor, and Savage at once. Can breathe fire and body is covered with razor sharp spikes.

Now, I didn't include every Hulk persona, cause then there's about 1000 or so (If I missed a important Hulk persona, please alert me). Anyway, can the Avengers possible hope to combat this team? No prep.

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Cough

Hello?

Hello, hello hello......

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... Dr. Strange doesn't really count as a reality warper... Captain America is a great leader... Spidey and the Wasp count as great distractions... The Sentry is well... the Sentry. The Black Panther is there too... I think the Avengers can pull it off.

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Well... Dr. Strange doesn't really count as a reality warper... Captain America is a great leader... Spidey and the Wasp count as great distractions... The Sentry is well... the Sentry. The Black Panther is there too... I think the Avengers can pull it off."

Well.....to be fair, ONE Hulk took out a team of Avengers. 11 Hulk's, some stronger than that one, would devastate.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Well... Dr. Strange doesn't really count as a reality warper... Captain America is a great leader... Spidey and the Wasp count as great distractions... The Sentry is well... the Sentry. The Black Panther is there too... I think the Avengers can pull it off."
Well.....to be fair, ONE Hulk took out a team of Avengers. 11 Hulk's, some stronger than that one, would devastate."

That's mostly writers. Strange was an Avenger at one point and he's not a reality warper, just a terribly strong magician. I didn't see any rules against him being used. If chose to, he can just give the other Avengers more power than the 11 Hulks combined, or he can send the Hulks into the sun.

#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Well.....to be fair, ONE Hulk took out a team of Avengers. 11 Hulk's, some stronger than that one, would devastate."

That's mostly writers. Strange was an Avenger at one point and he's not a reality warper, just a terribly strong magician. I didn't see any rules against him being used. If chose to, he can just give the other Avengers more power than the 11 Hulks combined, or he can send the Hulks into the sun."

Mumbles under breath

I should've ruled out Strange.....

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
That's mostly writers. Strange was an Avenger at one point and he's not a reality warper, just a terribly strong magician. I didn't see any rules against him being used. If chose to, he can just give the other Avengers more power than the 11 Hulks combined, or he can send the Hulks into the sun."
*Mumbles under breath* I should've ruled out Strange....."

Lol. It's no biggie. Sentry and Ironman should be able to do it. Especially with prep.

#8 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

Lol. It's no biggie. Sentry and Ironman should be able to do it. Especially with prep."

No prep on last line.....Ironman would get demolished.....Sentry, maybe after a big fight.

#9 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

also there is thor and hercules can give him a good fight in strenght

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Lol. It's no biggie. Sentry and Ironman should be able to do it. Especially with prep."
No prep on last line.....Ironman would get demolished.....Sentry, maybe after a big fight."

No, Ironman wouldn't get that demolished, he's a little fast so he should be able to get in a few hits. Thor might bring home the gold too.

#11 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman would probably carpet bomb them.....until Guilt Hulk swats him down, or something.....

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Ironman would probably carpet bomb them.....until Guilt Hulk swats him down, or something....."

Lol maybe.

#13 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1808 posts) - - Show Bio

Add the justice league and this becomes a nice match...

#14 Posted by Hulkman123 (1657 posts) - - Show Bio

@sparda:

What about World Breaker Hulk and World War Hulk?

#15 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman scans them to see their power levels, tells cap, cap tells thor to teleport them to the negative zone or something. Done :P

#16 Posted by Bones309 (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Monica Rambeau should be able to convert a few Hulks back into Banner with the right forms of radiation.

Sue Storm should be able to sufficate quit a few.

People like Quasar and Thor could teleport them away.

Sersi and Captain Universe put adamantium blocks on their heads.

Rogue steals a lot of their powers.

Havok I believe can absorb most of their energy.

Wonder if Pym can shrink and expand adamantium ball bearings inside them?

Also does this include She Hulk's? Does this include any Avenger at any power level that's bellow reality warpers? For example, is Scarlet Witch not at House of M level or is she just not there?

#17 Posted by Noone301994 (4230 posts) - - Show Bio

Every avenger ever? They would win.

#18 Posted by Oscars94 (2475 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a tough fight. There will be casualties. Ultimately, the Avengers win.

#19 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1423 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#20 Posted by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win, but the VAST majority of them - bar the big powerhouses like Thor - die; and even a few of the powerhouses.

#21 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win, but the VAST majority of them - bar the big powerhouses like Thor - die; and even a few of the powerhouses.

Pretty much this

#22 Edited by nitenovanavium (63 posts) - - Show Bio

How the hell is sorcerer supreme strange NOT a reality warper? Unless we're talking about new, FAIL dr strange...

#23 Posted by Shot (1636 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. God Blast.

#24 Posted by superdoom (239 posts) - - Show Bio

two hulks are missing

world war hulk and world breaker hulk

i think we all know who will win if these two were added.

#25 Posted by pooty (11031 posts) - - Show Bio

two hulks are missing

world war hulk and world breaker hulk

i think we all know who will win if these two were added.

WWH can be beaten by Sentry, blue marvel and Hyperion. Sentry statemate him so the other two make this a stomp. Photon, Thor, Quasar, Captain universe and Sersi take down WBH. To many people for the hulks. plus the hulks can't fly so they are sitting ducks for these people.

#26 Posted by Cregan_Stark (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with WBH and WWH it is a tough one for the Hulks due to being do badly outnumbered. I usually never bet against WBH or even WWH but I think the odds might be a little too much for them to over come.

Now that I think of it. Most likely the planet is smashed within seconds

#27 Edited by SlimJ87D (9677 posts) - - Show Bio

With that many Hulks, Thor would have to BFR them. He is more than capable of doing so.