• 122 results
BurningDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BurningDoom

I'm talking the REAL Avengers. Let's pretend that Apokolips is in the Marvel Universe. Let's also pretend this takes place before Cap's death and before Civil War and Disassembled happned.

Word gets back to the Avengers Mansion that Darkseid is planning an invasion of Earth. He wants to take-over the Earth in order to search for the Anti-Life Equation that is supposedly on Earth. So Captain America puts together a strike-team to go to Apokolips and try to take down Darkseid before the invasion can begin. He puts together the mightiest of Avengers to strike at the Dark God:

-LEADER: Captain America
-Iron Man
-Wonder Man
-Ms. Marvel
-Scarlet Witch
-Quicksilver
-Thor

But remember, Darkseid does not fight alone, his dark minions stand read to die for Darkseid:

-LEADER: Darkseid
-Kalibak
-Granny Goodness & The Femme Fatales
-Dogs of War & Para-Demons
-Desaad and his Dark Creations
-Vundubar and his Army

How would the Avengers fare in such odds?

-Nate-

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Magicalmoment

darkseid army wins but is this odin-force thor?which isn't fair

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AtPhantom

You're kidding?

I doubt the Avengers could take on Darkseid alone, with his army this is a curbstomp.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Magicalmoment

i mean with his omega beams,a lot of them or all of them will be erased from existance

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DJ Diesel
AtPhantom said:
"You're kidding?

I doubt the Avengers could take on Darkseid alone, with his army this is a curbstomp.
"

yeah, when I saw the thread title I assume it was avengers v DS alone.... why give him backup? He'd just give them the afternoon off while he solod this for a workout.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666

The Avengers have a chance if this is Thor with Odinforce, because he will defeat Darkseid alone. Scarlett Witch is a factor to.
Hmmm... In that way, I say Avengers.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AtPhantom

Even if it is Odin force Thor, Darkseid wins.

Hell, Kalibak could handle the rest of the avengers on his own. And then the armies of Apokolips would crush Thor.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Darkseid and his Squad wins here
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Methos
czarny_samael said:
"

The Avengers have a chance if this is Thor with Odinforce, because he will defeat Darkseid alone. Scarlett Witch is a factor to.

No... even then, they don't stand a chance against Darkseid.... no chance at all...

this is a horrible messy curbstomp

M
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666

Thor with Odinforce will win against Darkseid (I'm not speaking about his army).

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DJ Diesel
czarny_samael said:
"

Hmmm... In that way, I say Avengers.

"
Neither Scarlet witch, or anyone else in this line up are factors
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
czarny_samael said:
"Thor with Odinforce will win against Darkseid (I'm not speaking about his army)."
Hmmmm... maybe
Avatar image for clockworkcanary
clockworkcanary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By clockworkcanary

Please. Thor belongs to a pantheon of gods who aren't even worshipped anymore. Darkseid is a god of an entire planet of worshippers. His avatar alone would wipe out Thor with one shot of the Omega beams.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DJ Diesel
King Saturn said:
"czarny_samael said:
"Thor with Odinforce will win against Darkseid (I'm not speaking about his army)."
Hmmmm... maybe
"
how about we add "in Asgard" THEN I'll give Thor With the Odinforce a win over DS.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
DJ Diesel said:
"King Saturn said:
"czarny_samael said:
Hmmmm... maybe
"
how about we add "in Asgard" THEN I'll give Thor With the Odinforce a win over DS.
"
lol
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By claws

does thor have odin force?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
claws said:
"does thor have odin force?"
I dont know... the OP didnt say
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18  Edited By castleking

the avenger get overwelmned by DS minions. the avengers put up a good fight but thor is the last one to fall.. even in warrior madness mode thor cant hold back apok tech minions and darksied to boot.  :)

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chaos Prime

DS & Co ftw

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Triumphant

Darkseid ftw

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kentaxx

DS overkill

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Simon Williams

Avengers, one Thor can call upon the Odin-force, use his warrior madness, or Strength belt. Scarlet witch can use her magical powers to take care of Darkseid's minions. The Avengers have more chemistry, Wonder Man can turn ionic and there is no way to hurt him unless you have an energy projection which is only Darkseid. Quiksilver will not be touched unless Darkseid uses his Omega beam but by doing that He is very vulnerable, and Iron man will use his most advanced technologhy like He did against Green scarr. Darkseid would be overwhelmed by Wonder Man, whose Strength is comparable to Thor's, Thor who has many options to call upon, Iron Man, Ms.Marvel, and Scarlet witch.

Avengers win, but barely.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kentaxx

Thor cant call on the Odin Force at all, he has his K mart version called the Thor Force
Even with the Odin Force they would still lose,
Darkseid minions would kill Wanda,
Dasaad and Steppenwolf are both much faster then Quicksilver is, and DS isnt vunerable when he uses the OE, Stop making things up please

Iron Man can have his best technology, and he would still be a non factor in this fight, Darkseid is stronger then Superman who is much much stronger then Thor is even with Warrior Madness, Ms Marvel is a non factor here as well

Darkseid could beat this team in 30 seconds, adding his minions is massive overkill

spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By spawnfanboy

i agree this is a stomp for darksied

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kentaxx

Ha this thread again

Darkseid stomps

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26  Edited By Nighthunter
Methos said:
"czarny_samael said:
"

No... even then, they don't stand a chance against Darkseid.... no chance at all...

this is a horrible messy curbstomp

M
"

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kataklysmo

Reaility Warping

So wouldn't Scarlet Witch change reaility so that her team wins in a second? Is that how reaility warping works?
Please corret me if I'm wrong. Noone has given a clear describing of it

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kentaxx

The only way Wanda reality warping would help them is if Darkseid threaten to take her babies away :p

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SeSAW

This is a spite thread or a bad ass whipping for these avengers any way you put it. Youd be hard pressed to make a team that could beat this one. Even if that's Odinforce thor they might not win, itd have to be Rune Lord Thor.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kentaxx
Simon Williams said:
"Avengers, one Thor can call upon the Odin-force, use his warrior madness, or Strength belt. Scarlet witch can use her magical powers to take care of Darkseid's minions. The Avengers have more chemistry, Wonder Man can turn ionic and there is no way to hurt him unless you have an energy projection which is only Darkseid. Quiksilver will not be touched unless Darkseid uses his Omega beam but by doing that He is very vulnerable, and Iron man will use his most advanced technologhy like He did against Green scarr. Darkseid would be overwhelmed by Wonder Man, whose Strength is comparable to Thor's, Thor who has many options to call upon, Iron Man, Ms.Marvel, and Scarlet witch.

"
This post is filled with so many fails, I dont know where to begin
BurningDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BurningDoom
DJ Diesel said:
"AtPhantom said:
"You're kidding?

"

yeah, when I saw the thread title I assume it was avengers v DS alone.... why give him backup? He'd just give them the afternoon off while he solod this for a workout."
Just giving them the same odds that the Justice League faces when they take on Darkseid. And Thor could hold his own against Darkseid. Ms. Marvel and Wonder Man combined probably could too. I was thinking the Avengers would make a more surgical and stealthy strike, instead of the power-heavy JLA's tactics of going in full-force. With those kind of tactics, they could do it. We've seen characters like Orion, Batman, and Green Arrow do just that, and actually be a thorn in the Dark God's side as a result of it. But it was still cool to hear your responses.

-Nate-
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kentaxx

The JLA usually gets smacked down by Darkseid, he punked out Orion Firestorm and Mr Miracle by himself

Thor cant hold his own at all, Ms Marvel and Wonderman combined couldnt either

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Scourge
Kentaxx said:
"Thor cant call on the Odin Force at all, he has his K mart version called the Thor Force
The Thorforce IS the Odinforce. I've explained this a million times.

Anyways, I'm guessing this would be classic Thor since he never joined the Avengers when he had the Thorforce. The Avengers lose this badly. Darkseid isn't even fighting alone. He has an army with him.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AtPhantom
BurningDoom said:
"Just giving them the same odds that the Justice League faces when they take on Darkseid. And Thor could hold his own against Darkseid. Ms. Marvel and Wonder Man combined probably could too. I was thinking the Avengers would make a more surgical and stealthy strike, instead of the power-heavy JLA's tactics of going in full-force. With those kind of tactics, they could do it. We've seen characters like Orion, Batman, and Green Arrow do just that, and actually be a thorn in the Dark God's side as a result of it. But it was still cool to hear your responses.

-Nate-
"
Thor could stand against Darkseid only with Odin force, and even then it's questionable. Ms. Marvel and Wonder man together could do nothing but get squashed like bugs. For them to make a surgical strike they would have to know the layout of the whole freaking planet. Orion knows it, he grew up there. How are the Dark avengers going to know where to strike?

Simon Williams said:
"Avengers, one Thor can call upon the Odin-force, use his warrior madness, or Strength belt. Scarlet witch can use her magical powers to take care of Darkseid's minions. The Avengers have more chemistry, Wonder Man can turn ionic and there is no way to hurt him unless you have an energy projection which is only Darkseid. Quiksilver will not be touched unless Darkseid uses his Omega beam but by doing that He is very vulnerable, and Iron man will use his most advanced technologhy like He did against Green scarr. Darkseid would be overwhelmed by Wonder Man, whose Strength is comparable to Thor's, Thor who has many options to call upon, Iron Man, Ms.Marvel, and Scarlet witch.

"
The Belt of strength does not give him protection against the Omega effect.
The gods of Apokolips have been shown to be relatively immune to reality warping, making Wanda's job difficult.
There are about a million paople which can project energy besides Darkseid on Apokolips.
The same goes for speedsters.
Iron man technology is stone age stuff compared to Apokoliptian.
Wonder man doesn't have the strength to polish Darkseid's shoes.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kentaxx
AtPhantom said:
"BurningDoom said:
"Just giving them the same odds that the Justice League faces when they take on Darkseid. And Thor could hold his own against Darkseid. Ms. Marvel and Wonder Man combined probably could too. I was thinking the Avengers would make a more surgical and stealthy strike, instead of the power-heavy JLA's tactics of going in full-force. With those kind of tactics, they could do it. We've seen characters like Orion, Batman, and Green Arrow do just that, and actually be a thorn in the Dark God's side as a result of it. But it was still cool to hear your responses.

-Nate-
"
Thor could stand against Darkseid only with Odin force, and even then it's questionable. Ms. Marvel and Wonder man together could do nothing but get squashed like bugs. For them to make a surgical strike they would have to know the layout of the whole freaking planet. Orion knows it, he grew up there. How are the Dark avengers going to know where to strike?

Simon Williams said:

"
The Belt of strength does not give him protection against the Omega effect.
The gods of Apokolips have been shown to be relatively immune to reality warping, making Wanda's job difficult.
There are about a million paople which can project energy besides Darkseid on Apokolips.
The same goes for speedsters.
Iron man technology is stone age stuff compared to Apokoliptian.
Wonder man doesn't have the strength to polish Darkseid's shoes.
"
Truth told
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ownerz

Team Darkseid would win this, even if Jobberseid turns up they still have enough to win
  Kalibak's base level is probably above Hulk and he alone would giev the Avengers rouble

The only chance Avengers have is if Wanda and Thor are at max power like OdinForce No-More-Mutants levels, or you give Tony a few months prep

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#37  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

By not having Hulk you crippled them, while he is nowhere close to superman in strength he could of took most of his minions. They still would lose cause Darkseid would decimate Hulk

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ultrastarkiller: Nice bump bro, i also bump this to say Darkseid could solo by omega beam their a$$

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: Nice bump bro, i also bump this to say Darkseid could solo by omega beam their a$$

i bumped 2 :C so DO I DARKSIED :p

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avengers I think.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darseid & his army SLAUGHTER!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers get smacked.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Biggest_D

Version of Darkseid? and I take it this is Pre Ragnarok/classic Thor right? Those conditions I said Thor could potentially solo, just blow up the planet and drag Darkseid to the sun.

New 52 Darkseid and Post Ragnarok/Modern Thor, Darkseid could defeat the team potentially, thought I see team doing way better than JLA.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: I am curious is this Hom Wanda ?

-Ley

Avatar image for allhailskeletor
AllHailSkeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AllHailSkeletor

The avengers couldn't take Darksied alone. Adding an army is an easy stomp.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Galaxybust.