#1 Edited by Spartan101 (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk,thor,Vision,Ms Marvel,Ironman,Red hulk take on the terrible duo here,fight in nyc,start 1 mile apart. Edit=No BFR.

,,,,,.......vs,,,,,,,

#2 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with BA and Sinestro.

I may have a bias, though....

#3 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Thor is the only one here who can really keep up with either, and he can't defeat both. 

@Spartan101: Just out of curiosity, what armor is Tony allowed here?

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Team 2. Thor is the only one here who can really keep up with either, and he can't defeat both.

This is the answer.

#5 Posted by fightingforfreedom (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos.

#6 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

#7 Posted by fightingforfreedom (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

I'd go with BA and Sinestro.

I may have a bias, though....

LOL.

#8 Posted by not2baad (545 posts) - - Show Bio

the avengers ftw.

#9 Posted by _slim_ (15055 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#10 Posted by boschePG (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

I dont think the yellow fear ring will work on Vision

#11 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Illuminatus said:

This is the answer.

#12 Posted by Lvenger (22502 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Illuminatus said:

This is the answer.

No question about that.

#13 Edited by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@boschePG said:

Avengers

I dont think the yellow fear ring will work on Vision

..what? The ring creates a variety of waves and constructs that would reduce Vision to a smoldering pile of synthetic metals. He's not nearly fast enough to even keep up with Sinestro as well.
#14 Posted by SHAZAM117 (4599 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC wins....Thor is the only one that would be a real problem...Everyone else goes down or can be BFR'd

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20494 posts) - - Show Bio

The Terrible Duo

#16 Posted by King Saturn (226095 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam and Sinestro for the Win. 
I can see Thor being a problem... but Black Adam should be able to run through Iron Man and Ms. Marvel... Red Hulk would go down eventually too. 
#17 Posted by JediXMan (31706 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is really the only threat. Sinestro and Adam win this.

#18 Posted by Greendevil (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

imo Avengers ftw!

Thor vs Sinestro. Imo Thor wins as Mjolnir>any lantern ring. Sinestro is a badass but he will go down nonetheless as Thor is to versitile and skilled in battle!

That leaves

BA vs Ms Marvel, Vision. Ironman and 2 Hulks. Team can atleast hold him untill Thor arrives.

Imo Avengers ftw!

#19 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro and Adam win quite easily.

#20 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

The duo.

#21 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch

#22 Posted by kamrenamir (212 posts) - - Show Bio

BA Takes out the Hulks Sinestro Easily takes out iron man then Ms. Marvel and Vision. They might have to work together on Thor but they eventually win.

#23 Posted by alosha (106 posts) - - Show Bio

BA and sinestro and whose the 3rd guy in the pic in the green suit ?

#24 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

AFTER I SAW BLACK ADAM IN THE FIGHT I STOPPED READING.

#25 Posted by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody Correct me if Im wrong but Thor can Take Black Adam or Sinestro 1v1. Somebody Please show me then how Black adam or Sinestro can Take out 2 Hulks Ms Marvel Vision and Bleeding Edge Iron Man If Thor is occupying the other.

#26 Posted by Spartan101 (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: current armor buddy on ironman.

#27 Posted by fightingforfreedom (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@menaceforever said:

Mismatch

In who's favor?

#28 Posted by fightingforfreedom (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@alosha said:

BA and sinestro and whose the 3rd guy in the pic in the green suit ?

Vision.

#29 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers are set up to fail

#30 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Illuminatus said:

Why do You belive that Sinestro can take Red Hulk, Iron Man, Vision, Hulk and Ms. Marvel at the same time?  A specially , when Iron Man and Ms. Marvel can chanel energy. 

IMO Avengers wins pretty easily. I don't see why Black Adam should be able to take out either - Hulk or Rulk fast. Even Iron Man's shields won't go down after one shot. Plus I see no reason to belive that BA is faster than IM or Carol. 
#31 Posted by Om4zd (931 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG: It's worked on Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter before I think.

#32 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr said:

Somebody Correct me if Im wrong but Thor can Take Black Adam or Sinestro 1v1. Somebody Please show me then how Black adam or Sinestro can Take out 2 Hulks Ms Marvel Vision and Bleeding Edge Iron Man If Thor is occupying the other.

He's solo'd the JSA on multiple occasions (in terms of power, JSA>Avengers), and he's taken on (I think twice) an team of heros consisting of people like: Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, Alan Scott, Guy Gardner, Wonder Woman, John Stewart, and so on. Black Adam could one shot Ms. Marvel, Vision, and beat Iron Man with a couple of punches. The two Hulks would take a couple of minutes, but Black Adam could take them out. Sinestro could probably beat Thor.

#33 Posted by Greendevil (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Gritterr said:

He's solo'd the JSA on multiple occasions (in terms of power, JSA>Avengers), and he's taken on (I think twice) an team of heros consisting of people like: Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, Alan Scott, Guy Gardner, Wonder Woman, John Stewart, and so on. Black Adam could one shot Ms. Marvel, Vision, and beat Iron Man with a couple of punches. The two Hulks would take a couple of minutes, but Black Adam could take them out. Sinestro could probably beat Thor.

what makes you say that?

#34 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one...Blackadam is just to beast.

#35 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk solo's due to PIS

not really, the terrible duo probably win

#36 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW said:

@Gritterr said:

Which against which? Besides, during WW3 he was boosted.
He was defeated by Superman IIRC. 
He won't one-shot Vision, since he can't even touch him. When has he one-shot someone with Rulk/Hulk's level of durability?
#37 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I don't quite understand what you mean by "which against which". He's fought them before.

Eh, I certainly don't remember that.

Last time I checked, Black Adam was a good amount faster than Vision. He's dealt with intangible people before (none of whom went intangible, but still).

Does Vision have Hulk/Rulk durability?

#38 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhh.. Thor.. I mean he should be able to take them down right.. He has before. I think BA is more of a threat than Sinestro to him.

#39 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Black Adam wasn't boosted in WW3. He was basically bloodlusted and everybody was trying to stop him, not kill him.

@KMART4455 said:

Ehhh.. Thor.. I mean he should be able to take them down right.. He has before. I think BA is more of a threat than Sinestro to him.

What?

#40 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@czarny_samael666: Black Adam wasn't boosted in WW3. He was basically bloodlusted and everybody was trying to stop him, not kill him.

@KMART4455 said:

What?

What Indeed?

#41 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455: You said Thor has taken Adam and Sinestro down before?

#42 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@KMART4455: You said Thor has taken Adam and Sinestro down before?

Hmm interesting.. Then you said What?

#43 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455: Lol. Yes I did because when has that ever happened?

#44 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@KMART4455: Lol. Yes I did because when has that ever happened?

I honestly meant that as more of a question than a fact i was trying to throw out... I thought I recall him beating BA before somewhere.. I know he hasnt battled sinestro to my knowledge I was referring more to BA.

#45 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455: When has Thor fought BA? There from different universes....Unless it was in one of those crossovers where the winner was fan-picked.

#46 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Thor is really the only threat. Sinestro and Adam win this.

QFT

#47 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision would be a threat to Sinestro - the yellow ring is a form of technology and a phased Vision could pass through the ring and disrupt it ...

#48 Posted by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro is an easy opponent for thor alone or maybe Hulk. Black Adam is a more worthy opponent with all the powers he has (Shu, Heru, Zehuti, Aton, Mehen). It is close and I think the avengers could take this.

Any Rules? Prep time? Location?

#49 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963 said:

@KMART4455: When has Thor fought BA? There from different universes....Unless it was in one of those crossovers where the winner was fan-picked.

He hasn't.

#50 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@XMen1963 said:

He hasn't.

OR has he and you simply dont know it? 0-o