The Avengers vs(before Death)Madara and Hashirama Senju

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Madara has his rinnegan abilities .

Genjutsu can work on the avengers.

Has his EMS .

Has his susano ,

Can summon the nine tails.

Hashirama has all his abilities , inclusiding sage mode.

VS

No Caption Provided

The avngers also have wasp, mrs.marvel, and the vision .

Avengers morals are on .

For Madara and Hashirama , they are bloodlusted and morals are off.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp this spite

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision, Carol, Thor & Hulk? lol mismatch

number_5ive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm..

Madara with a Rinnegan and a 9 tailed Fox covered with Susanoo.

Hashirama with the Healing Abilities and those biiiig Wood-jutsu's and could make Multiple Clones like the Original..

This is a tough match.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx@helixflameyt

With their abilities , they can actually go toe to toe with the avngers.

Hashirama is way stronger than tsunade , and sakura together (they were stated the strongest characters in naruto under him)

He has wood style that is strong enough to contain tailed beasts !

Madara's genjutsu would fuck them over.

Susano is a moutain buster, so is the nine tails, so i hashirama.

this is no mismatch , this a legit fight,

Not only that , there bloodlusted , while for the avengers , there morals are on and wont go for the kill . '

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers though not without a few casualties. Madara/Hashirama have not faced anything on Hulk or Thor's level of power.

Madara's Genjutsu is Team Naruto's best weapon here. I would like to say other Rinnegan eye techs would be effective but we haven't really seen soul sucking on non-fodder ninja and the chakra/energy drain would not necessarily be that effective against Hulk/Thor.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger:

This is a stomp because many people on team 1 could solo. Right now I'm especially looking at Vision, his organs are completely synthetic so he can't be genjutsued and he can phase. There is literally nothing that either could do to harm him. Thor and Hulk and depending on the suit, Iron man are heavy hitters so strength is no problem in this situation.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By uugieboogie

@darkroseironavenger said:

@xxxcarzellxxx@helixflameyt

With their abilities , they can actually go toe to toe with the avngers.

Hashirama is way stronger than tsunade , and sakura together (they were stated the strongest characters in naruto under him)

He has wood style that is strong enough to contain tailed beasts !

Madara's genjutsu would fuck them over.

Susano is a moutain buster, so is the nine tails, so i hashirama.

this is no mismatch , this a legit fight,

Not only that , there bloodlusted , while for the avengers , there morals are on and wont go for the kill . '

1. No they can't
  2. Still not on Thor, Hulk, Carol or Vision's level & probably barely on Iron Man level
  3. Not strong even to hold Thor or Hulk & Vision can phase through it. Also everything he creates via wood gets destroyed by Thor or Iron Man or Carol.
  4. Genjutsu doesn't stop motor function, this is where AoE attacks come into play. Also I doubt Genjutsu would work on Vision & his intangibility would be too much for them he's al to better at it than Obito.
  5. Susan has been damaged by brute force IIRC. Both Thor & Hulk have the striking feats to break it. Also Thor is a planet buster. Planet > Mountain. Also couldn't Carol absorb their energy based justu attacks?
  6. This really sin't a legit fight
  7. Not true... Thor in character would go for the kill, if Hulk gets angry enough he will too.
xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: genjustu won't work without chakra and mountain busting is nothing compared to what these characters can do if tsunade can crack a susanoo ribs these guys would shatter it to oblivion

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

avengers have better feats. Hashirama and the street levelers are fodder. Genjutsu and soul steal are the only offense the ninjas have.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ninja duo get wreck. There are too many powerhouses here and with tp resistance. They simply don't have response against a godblast from Thor or a serious punch from Hulk. And tp is not going to work with vision and thor, more than enough to wreck them.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@xxxcarzellxxx: Genjutsu does work on targets without chakra and Taunade cracked an incomplete version of Susanoo's ribs, not a Perfect Susanoo.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are idiots , i made this thread and i made it possible for genjutsu to work , with that they all loose.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 juiceboks  Moderator

They can't do anything to Hulk or Thor.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kyrees

@darkroseironavenger said:

You guys are idiots , i made this thread and i made it possible for genjutsu to work , with that they all loose.

you don't make a thread with a winner in mind because it invalidates your own thread premise on asking who wins.

and no they don't lose. thor, vision, hulk and carol danvers are simply too much for him

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By TheVivas
MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Reno117

Madara having Rinnegan and Nine Tails...alongside Hashirama.

Team 1, 5.5/10

Team 2, 4.5/10

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117: naruto team stand no chance sonny the humans will die depending on if hulk or thor one shot fast enough

Avatar image for eternal_night71
Eternal_Night71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117: you're kidding right tell me your not serious ? Hulk thunder clap would solo the naruto verse

latray89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny, when the Naruto universe take on Marvel, it's "Marvel wins" everytime. I am one to think that Genjutsu would work on someone like Iron man or even the Hulk but I guess only Thanos can go inside someone's head huh lol yall are TOO bias.

The rinnegan gives Madara the ability to blow up a freaking city, along with him being able to control the ninetails. The ninetails is strong enough to fight the Avengers by itself. And Madara gets Hashirama as his partner??

This battle would be insane. I'm not going to succumb to my love for the Marvel universe and call this an easy victory. Quite frankly, I think the only thing that will be left standing is the ninetails, everybody else will be dead lol so I guess the ninjas win by default.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can't do anything to Hulk or Thor.

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: even if genjutsu works thor and hulk have consistent feats against tp. Vision is a machine so illusions wont work on him. iron man has tech that prevents him from getting tp'd and his armor has an aoe effect that protects everyone else from mind control. The only thing the ninjas can do is takeout the street levelers and then the rest of the heavy hitters annihilate them.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By flashback0180

Hulk solos naruto verse genjutsu is child's play to a person who can walk off Charles level telepathic control.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: Till Hulk makes his move..Sasuke and Naruto would have gone to the Sun and back..

Are YOU even serious. Do you even know Sasuke's eyes abilities..?!

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NothingClever

Lol at Naruto characters hurting Hulk/Thor.

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Avengers stomp. This is total spite bro.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if hashirama has the power to restrain tailed beasts , he has the powers to restrain hulk and thor.

Plus i gave madara the ability to use genjutsu(yes i know it wont actaully work, but in this scenario it does.)
Plus the avegers have morals on , while hasirama and madara do not.

Madara can summon the nine tails, the nine tails has the ability to destroy an entire city with just one tailed beast bomb , any of the avengers get hit by that with the exception of hulk and thor , and carol. they will all die.

if anyone gets close madara will place them under genjutsu, well the nine tails covered in susano'o kill them .

Hashirama has the ability to regenerate wounds , and he can actually summon a forest with a blink of an eye .

if thor or hulk get close to them , they can use substitions , ninja weapons being posion , or other shit.

This is not a mismatch , it would be one intense fight .

Now please actually debate rather than being fan boys and girls who think they know everything. Dont say hulk solos , or thor solos , cause i dont give a rats A$$ if thats what you think .

Debate or GTFO of my thread !

Muchos , good bye.

@heinrich7@nothingclever@xxxcarzellxxx Where did you get sauske from ???

@valarmelkor@reno117

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: even with all of that bothe get one shotted by either Thor or hulk simple as that

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I flagged your comment because i said if you wont debate dont comment.

And actaully no they dont , so yeah GTFO. @xxxcarzellxxx

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: Dude, you are trolling your own thread. Telling people to GTFO and flagging because you disagree with their comments is low class.

Trying to compare the strength of tailed beasts to Hulk or Thor is ridiculous. Hulk and Thor are waaaaaay above tailed beasts (even covered in perfect Susanoo) in durability and destructive power. Hashirama's gigantic wood creations are equally useless.

We haven't seen some of the Rinnegan's more HAX abilities like soul sucking work on characters on Hulk or Thor's level. Genjutsu is debatable as Hulk and Thor do have decent TP resistance feats. I think Genjutsu is the Naruto Team's best bet but it does not guarantee a win.

The Ninjas have an extreme speed advantage but they just don't have the means to take out Hulk and Thor. Bloodlust is irrelevant if they don't have sufficient damage output to even bother their opponents.

if thor or hulk get close to them , they can use substitions , ninja weapons being posion , or other shit.

Ninja weapons and poison?! On Hulk? No.

How do either of the Naruto characters deal with getting caught in a thunderclap comparable to a nuclear bomb in its destructive power?

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a properly adjusted Avengers roster, this could've been a cool fight.

I'm disappointed in you, OP.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117: I meant half shotted sorry I mean they're just too strong for anyone from naruto then you have vision and ms marvel who outclass them in almost every way

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nothingclever: Hashirama's sage mode is insane. When Madara stole it, he got tossed around by all the tailed beasts who were tossing out Bjuu bombs (also comparable to nukes) and only lost an arm, and he he didn't use susanoo if i can remember. It was also implied that Hashirama can heal himself better than Tsunade who could heal from being bisected. So its not like he gets oneshot by Thunderclap. Madara has Susanoo which can tank mountain busting attacks. Still with Thor there it is a spite. He is planet buster easily where both of them are country level at best. Without Thor it is at least a fight, although i don't think they can put down the hulk, they may be able to KO him. Im not sure about rinnegan soul rip.......Hulk has a sketchy track record on that, soul manipulation has worked on him and he has resisted it as well.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx said:

@reno117: I meant half shotted sorry I mean they're just too strong for anyone from naruto then you have vision and ms marvel who outclass them in almost every way

I still say, except Thor and Iron man, all others would die instantly.. one massive Susanoo till up the skies with Rinnegan abilities and Nine Tails with Hashirama Sage mode would do the job for the two remaining "Avengers" Enjoy! ..aahh so good, half shotted lmfao!

No Caption Provided

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117: so iron man is stronger and more durable than hulk ms.marvel and vision you have to be trolling now

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Reno117

@xxxcarzellxxx: In this case durability has nothing to do. Naruto characters are renowned bacause they actually fight deucedly tactical and intelligently. Iron man can fly, which gives him more time. Vision also will buy time because of his abilities but when the Super Nine Tailed Beast bomb blows on his face.. I really doubt he will survive. Thor is the biggest threat here but when Madara eye contacts him he will be far from a threat any more. By the moment the battle will start Madara will summon the Nine Tails and Hashirama will get in Sage mode and summon the Few Thousand of Hands, most of the avengers will quicly vanish. Madara's rinnegan abilities makes this battle even easier for them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can't stop Hulk or Thor. Actually, Vision can solo, they can't do anything to him while he is phased from what I remember (I'm not a Vision expert). One Mjolnir blow and it's over, Susanoo never tanked anything remotely close to Thor best shots, Bijuu Damas are nothing compared to that.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117: keep believing that Thor could just throw his hammer or vision could phase threw them ms marvel could just absorb their chakra

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision solos.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#50 wildvine  Moderator

@darkroseironavenger:

Chill out. Stop the insults. And don't flag people because they aren't agreeing with you.