The Avengers(MCU) Vs MoS Kryptonian invasion

Avatar image for thelegionproject
TheLegionProject

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In this scenario, Clark disappeared after he got out of the kryptonian ship. That's where the Avengers assemble to stop them. Can they pull it of?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All the Avengers are in-character.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, if Wanda or Vision can solo.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, if Wanda or Vision can solo.

I think the OP means that the Avengers are going through the events of MoS.

They have to deal with the World Engine and such.

But i think they can pull it off with a lot of difficulty, using the black hole plan they used in MoS or such.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, this thread is actually well-thought.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they could pull it off, Widow, Cap, and Hawkeye are non-factors but all of the other avengers would be able to do something to contribute in a fight. Granted some significantly less than others but still.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

TheDevilofCle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers make it. Quicksilver dies somehow tho..

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

They can do it.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm...yeah the Avengers can do this.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y2G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd saw the Avengers pull it off. The lower tier ones won't help much but Witch, Vision, Thor, and Hulk with Iron Man planning should be able to do the trick.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

avengers could pull it off but there's gonna be casualties

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Emperorb777

If it follows the event's of MOS the Avengers die upon meeting the Kryptonians since none of them are as durable as Superman.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm i think the avengers may pull it off with an incredibly high difficulty

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do they beat the World engine snake defence. Because if they get caught up in it I don't see any of them surviving.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

How do they beat the World engine snake defence. Because if they get caught up in it I don't see any of them surviving.

I don't think Thor has to get close to destroy it. He can just generate lightning to bombard it from afar like he did with the leviathans.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: remember nothing was able to get close to it, that's why Superman tried to go up close himself. And when he did those snake arms were more powerful than him, and it regenerates.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Avengers can do it. Vision's phasing, Quicksilver's speed, Thor's lightning and striking power, Iron Man's genius, Hulk's strength and durability, and whatever Scarlet witch can do I'm sure will help.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@i_am_lightning: remember nothing was able to get close to it, that's why Superman tried to go up close himself. And when he did those snake arms were more powerful than him, and it regenerates.

Well they never tried lightning :p

Being serious now, i don't think the gravity will affect Thor's lightning.

Any physics expert in this thread to confirm?

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By theONEtaichou

@i_am_lightning: gravity will affect the lightning. How much is pure speculation though... worse in A1 Thor's lightning was lacklustre (couldn't hurt Tony and ended up powering him up), even in Thor2TDW barely burnt Malekith's face. Only time it did anything significant was when amped in A1 final fight (on top of the Chrysler??? building). That machine impacted at mach 24 (see Hamilton and Co in MOS) in the Pacific Ocean and that did nothing to it, was seemingly white hot from atmospheric entry and that seemingly didn't factor in the machine. It seems to be on a different level of durabilty - I doubt lightning is going to scratch it (worse there are no tall building for Thor to amp his lightning).

But that is not needed... Avengers cannot survive the Smallville fight. Nam-ek/Faora/Zod murder them. Movie ends.

good day

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: it probably wouldn't, I just mentioned it because it's a possibility it could effect Thor's lighting. Not to mention the avengers don't have the phantom zone, so their will be a bunch powerful kryptonions about.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By I_Am_Lightning

@theonetaichou said:

@i_am_lightning: gravity will affect the lightning. How much is pure speculation though... worse in A1 Thor's lightning was lacklustre (couldn't hurt Tony and ended up powering him up), even in Thor2TDW barely burnt Malekith's face. Only time it did anything significant was when amped in A1 final fight (on top of the Chrysler??? building). That machine impacted at mach 24 (see Hamilton and Co in MOS) in the Pacific Ocean and that did nothing to it, was seemingly white hot from atmospheric entry and that seemingly didn't factor in the machine. It seems to be on a different level of durabilty - I doubt lightning is going to scratch it (worse there are no tall building for Thor to amp his lightning).

But that is not needed... Avengers cannot survive the Smallville fight. Nam-ek/Faora/Zod murder them. Movie ends.

good day

Thor's lightning was never amped. He just charged it for 2 seconds, but no amps were made.

I just checked a physics article, gravity doesn't affect lightning.

He wasn't trying to kill Tony and he didn't even charge his lightning aginst Malekith.

Really? Faora and Namek would get slaughtered by Thor and Hulk. Hell, the Hulkbuster could probaly take one of them.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By I_Am_Lightning

@kfabz-23 said:

@i_am_lightning: it probably wouldn't, I just mentioned it because it's a possibility it could effect Thor's lighting. Not to mention the avengers don't have the phantom zone, so their will be a bunch powerful kryptonions about.

As i said before, they can use the same plan they used in MoS.

Also, gravity doesn't affect lightning. Thor just zaps it non-stop and that's it for the engines.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou said:

good day

Thor's lightning was never amped. He just charged it for 2 seconds, but no amps were made.

I just checked a physics article, gravity doesn't affect lightning.

He wasn't trying to kill Tony and he didn't even charge his lightning aginst Malekith.

Really? Faora and Namek would get slaughtered by Thor and Hulk. I think it would be a cool fight but hulk and thor definitely come out on top.

Hell, the Hulkbuster could probaly take one of them. Also yes.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: OP wasn't specific enough, The Avengers don't have that sort of knowledge on Kryptonion tech. So they would have more to worry about than just Zod, Faora & Nam-Ek.

Faora alone would take out the normal humans very easily, then you have Nam-Ek, Zod and the World Engine to worry about.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AS A BIASED MoS fanboi :

I can see them pulling it thru with it if it goes as the scenario of MoS.

Widow/Hawk/Capn/QS/Wonda are almost non-factors.

In the battle down in smallville, Hulk IM and Thor would be enough to stop the Kryptonians.(VERY high difficulty)

Thor could arguably solo a world engine using lightning or simply throwing it full power(most likely the one in the pacific) and goes back to assist Hulk/IM vs Zod while Vision hax the other world engine down in Metropolis.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avengers

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By I_Am_Lightning

@kfabz-23 said:

@i_am_lightning: OP wasn't specific enough, The Avengers don't have that sort of knowledge on Kryptonion tech. So they would have more to worry about than just Zod, Faora & Nam-Ek.

Faora alone would take out the normal humans very easily, then you have Nam-Ek, Zod and the World Engine to worry about.

Yeah but they're not dumb. They will talk to the last person that spoke with Clark before he disappeared a.k.a Lois Lane. IIRC she knows about the black hole thing. She just has to tell them(humanity is in stake, of course she would) and they go to Kent farm to claim the space stroller.

And is i've said, Thor and Hulk can deal with them.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning:

Meh, I'm sure Tony can figure something out.

That said, Thor can snipe the machine with his lightning, and Thor/Hulk/Veronica/Vision and Wanda can take care of the Kryptonians.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: The Avengers wouldn't possibly be able to know that Lois Lane has info on what would beat the kryptonions.

Thor and Hulk will be fighting multiple aliens who are Superman level. Superman could arguably beat both of them 1 on 1. Zod would be enough to match Thor alone. Nam-Ek, Faora & multiple kryptonions, The Avengers die.

@rudebomberboy01: Wanda's defence force field was beaten by Ultron bots am sure the kryptonions would break the field easily and kill her. Kryptonion tech is centuries ahead of earths, there is nothing he can build that would be superior to there's.

mistertapman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: did you just say Wonda is a nonfactor? Her magic (or whatever it is in MCU) ripped through vibranium with less effort than anyone else in the MCU. Granted, she was angry, but I'm pretty sure Quicksilver is gonna die at some point, so she's probably getting mad.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@kfabz-23:

If we're talking about the events of MoS, only Zod/Faora and Nam-Ek are superpowered, the other Krytonians just hung out on their ship.

And Wanda can mind f the lot of them so she will be of help here.

The scenario I brought up is very possible.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@i_am_lightning: The Avengers wouldn't possibly be able to know that Lois Lane has info on what would beat the kryptonions.

Thor and Hulk will be fighting multiple aliens who are Superman level. Superman could arguably beat both of them 1 on 1. Zod would be enough to match Thor alone. Nam-Ek, Faora & multiple kryptonions, The Avengers die.

@rudebomberboy01: Wanda's defence force field was beaten by Ultron bots am sure the kryptonions would break the field easily and kill her. Kryptonion tech is centuries ahead of earths, there is nothing he can build that would be superior to there's.

Maybe, doesn't mean they wouldn't talk to her. After all, she has been inside a kryptonian ship.

The thread follows the events of MoS, so only Faora, Namek and Zod would go outside of the ship. Also we're not talking Superman here. He disappeared. Zod would be a match but the only moment he actually fights is at the very end. And i'm very confident Thor can kill him.

The "multiple kryptonians" are featless.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: fair enough. I still think kryptonions wins. The three of them, it's too much for the team.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They could not make it at all

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@i_am_lightning: fair enough. I still think kryptonions wins. The three of them, it's too much for the team.

Avengers take it IMO, but ok.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23:

No way,

Thor can take on Zod, Hulk can take on Nam-Ek, Vision/Tony (HB suit/House Party Protocol) can take on Faora.

And like I said before, Thor will snipe the machine out of the air with his lightning.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: I think Vision is the guy who could give the Avengers the win

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@i_am_lightning: I think Vision is the guy who could give the Avengers the win

Problem is, he's not bloodlusted.

But he will surely be a big gun against the WE.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 thedailybagel  Moderator

They do it easier than clark did.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sobe.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They get blitzed.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: captain ameria is 100% suerhuman in those movies..

he punched ultron almost through an entire pillar, and that pillar was huge