#1 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

this is from starcraft vs the Starkiller from star wars

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller plucks star destroyers from orbit.  Archons just shoot fancy psi waves and have shields.  *short range psi waves I might add* Starkiller could drop something from orbit like say a meteor, a small moon, a freaking battle cruiser or carrier and drop it on the archon and laugh as the The multi gigaton explosion wipes out the archon.  Or he could force grab the archon and bash him on a mountain at escape velocity, bashing Said Archon's brains out.   Or He could just launch the archon at escape velocity to the nearest celestial body and watch the fire works.  Or he could just plain mind control it. 

#3 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

A Dark Archon could take this.

Feedback FTW!

#4 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Starkiller plucks star destroyers from orbit.  Archons just shoot fancy psi waves and have shields.  *short range psi waves I might add* Starkiller could drop something from orbit like say a meteor, a small moon, a freaking battle cruiser or carrier and drop it on the archon and laugh as the The multi gigaton explosion wipes out the archon.  Or he could force grab the archon and bash him on a mountain at escape velocity, bashing Said Archon's brains out.   Or He could just launch the archon at escape velocity to the nearest celestial body and watch the fire works.  Or he could just plain mind control it. "
hmm...he doesn't do much of that when he fights other Jedi's, now does he?
#5 Edited by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Psionics and The Force are different Energy sources with similar effects, they probably could not directly affect each other.  They could affect the user , but you probably couldn't use them to disspell each other.  Plus Feedback only works on direct moves.  Plucking something from orbit to hit something is indirectly hitting the Dark archon.  So Star killer would still win. 

#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Psionics and The Force are different Energy sources with similar effects, they probably could not directly affect each other.  They could affect the user sure, but you probably couldn't use them to dispell each other.  Plus Feedback only works on direct moves.  Plucking something from orbit to hit something is indirectly hitting the Dark archon.  So Star killer would still win. "
Agreed, however that takes time. And Starkiller couldn't possibly take control of beings who are so much more intuned with the mind along with the Gravemind. Two Protoss who has been taught the ancient arts that divert from the original becomes one, and there strongest attacks are very powerful psionic energy that could render many foes in dozens shattered in blood and bone. 
Starkiller couldn't possibly block such a thing with his light saber, though it's possible with his force.....but as you say, they are different energy sources. And the usual force attacks probebly won't work on something that is made of pure energy. Though it's body is very fragile, it is protected by a very powerful shield so Starkiller could have a problem with this. It might not be that easy. 
#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Bull crap Starkiller can do this.  *exaggeration yes, but still it gives you the idea of a impact*

  
#8 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Bull crap Starkiller can do this.  *exaggeration yes, but still it gives you the idea of a impact*
  
"
lol you do realize that he would be killing himself along with his opponent. 
#9 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Psionics and The Force are different Energy sources with similar effects, they probably could not directly affect each other.  They could affect the user , but you probably couldn't use them to disspell each other.  Plus Feedback only works on direct moves.  Plucking something from orbit to hit something is indirectly hitting the Dark archon.  So Star killer would still win. "
There goes my Feedback theory... Down the drain.
#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Bull crap Starkiller can do this.  *exaggeration yes, but still it gives you the idea of a impact*
  
"
lol you do realize that he would be killing himself along with his opponent. "
Note the words exaggeration.  But still a rock the size of a football will hit with the force of a h-bomb if it was moving in from space.
#11 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:

lol you do realize that he would be killing himself along with his opponent. "
Note the words exaggeration.  But still a rock the size of a football will hit with the force of a h-bomb if it was moving in from space."
However the atmosphere will burn the rock to bits. 
#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

not really
Those happen almost every year, they just miss most cities or burst in the atmosphere.

#13 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

lol however this is a random encounter between Starkiller against The Archon, who are only a dozen feet away. Who wins?

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

He throws the archon at a rock formation and laughs as the Protoss ends up as a gory mess on the rocks. 

#15 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"He throws the archon at a rock formation and laughs as the Protoss ends up as a gory mess on the rocks. "
How can he throw something that is made of pure energy? 
#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

They have a physical body, it's that shadow within the flames.  That is just very emancipated and weak. 

#17 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"They have a physical body, it's that shadow within the flames.  That is just very emancipated and weak. "
Which is protected by a very powerful plasma shield. And the only thing that could temporally disrupt it is with a powerful EMP. Starkiller can't touch it's physical body. 
#18 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

How about the Tassadar/Zeratul Archon?

#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

It is physically connected to him right?   If so then he uses the force to grab said shield and launches him at many hundreds of times that of escape velocity onto the moon or something.

#20 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Not necessarily. It is pure psionic energy connected to him with it's mind since two minds became one. It's entire body is psionic energy as well. It is possible but i highly doubt he could throw something that is protected by a very powerful plasma shield. And if he can force grab plasma...then the battle goes for him. If not, then he is done for. 
#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless he force grabs a rock and launches it at rail gun like speeds aka mach 7 when it moves so damned fast it ignites the atmosphere around it. 

#22 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Unless he force grabs a rock and launches it at rail gun like speeds aka mach 7 when it moves so damned fast it ignites the atmosphere around it. "
lol you are not giving up are you? 
#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Its called momentum, its what allows meteors to kill. 

#24 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Its called momentum, its what allows meteors to kill. "
hmm, i guess that means it's a no. Starkiller wins. shrugs