#1 Edited by Frocharocha (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

Hand to Hand combat. Batman is hanging around when a spirit shows up and Arbiter jumps out of it. Arbiter is bloodlusted because Batman banged his wife. Who wins?

The Arbiter

-Has dual wielding plasma swords.

- Is bloodlusted and can enter Rage mode.

-Can become invisible

Batman

-Has everything he has for a surprise attack. Summary: His clothes, bag and wallet. And of course, his . And of course, his triple flare gun.

#2 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

If by "summaring" you mean "summary," and by "clothes and wallet" you mean it's Bruce w/ no batsuit, Arbiter stomps.

If Batman has his usual array of gadgets, I'd say Batman stomps. Knockout gas, stun pellets, etc. would allow him to incapacitate arbiter almost instantly.

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats is physically outclassed and if the Arbiter is armored there is literally no way for Batman to do damage. 

#4 Posted by Frocharocha (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

If by "summaring" you mean "summary," and by "clothes and wallet" you mean it's Bruce w/ no batsuit, Arbiter stomps.

If Batman has his usual array of gadgets, I'd say Batman stomps. Knockout gas, stun pellets, etc. would allow him to incapacitate arbiter almost instantly.

Batman has his triple flare gun. So he can call batcar for support.

Btw in Halo Wars, The Arbiter can survive Orbital Bombardments and tank shoots. A dude used Arbiter to solo me and my friend. We had friking tanks!

#5 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: @Frocharocha: Except the Arbiter in Halo Wars gets killed by a human w/ his own energy sword...

Bats has a vast knowledge of every martial art and method of incapacitating an enemy...I feel that he could easily disarm Arbiter and kill him w/ his own sword as well, especially if a regular human marine could...

#6 Posted by Frocharocha (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

@Decoy Elite: @Frocharocha: Except the Arbiter in Halo Wars gets killed by a human w/ his own energy sword...

Bats has a vast knowledge of every martial art and method of incapacitating an enemy...I feel that he could easily disarm Arbiter and kill him w/ his own sword as well, especially if a regular human marine could...

He was a commander if i'm not mistaken.

#7 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Equonox: I assumed the thread was about the Aribiter that appears in Halo 2 onwards.  
Not the random one that most likely has no feats. 
#8 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Sure, but still wouldn't be on Batman's level. He had no demonstrations of any knowledge of martial arts or anything. You become a commander in the military by being brilliant tactically (Batman obvi is too) and maybe being good w/ weaponry, not because you have sick martial arts skills. My point was he was a regular human physically, and he took the Arbiter down. Batman is peak human, and has a vastly wider knowledge of martial arts and take downs.

#9 Posted by Frocharocha (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

@Frocharocha: Sure, but still wouldn't be on Batman's level. He had no demonstrations of any knowledge of martial arts or anything. You become a commander in the military by being brilliant tactically (Batman obvi is too) and maybe being good w/ weaponry, not because you have sick martial arts skills. My point was he was a regular human physically, and he took the Arbiter down. Batman is peak human, and has a vastly wider knowledge of martial arts and take downs.

Yes, it was just to show that he wasn't a Normal marine.

I assumed the thread was about the Aribiter that appears in Halo 2 onwards.
Not the random one that most likely has no feats.

Any of The Three know Arbiters.

#10 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: Even Halo 2/3 Arbiter, tho, i think would get taken out. Batman could easily EMP his shield, and there's a ton of ways he can incapacitate him from there, including using his own weapons against him

#11 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Equonox: Elite's physically above humans and Arbitor(after all the events of Halo) is a highly skilled one.  
And he has a weapon that will one shot Batman.  
I agree that Bats would fair far better with his equipment, but it's hardly going to win him the match.  
#12 Edited by Frocharocha (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Equonox: Elite's physically above humans and Arbitor(after all the events of Halo) is a highly skilled one. And he has a weapon that will one shot Batman. I agree that Bats would fair far better with his equipment, but it's hardly going to win him the match.

That's the problem. Ripa Moharamee and Thel survived 1-3 suicide missions. They are extremely skilled.

#13 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Frocharocha said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Equonox: Elite's physically above humans and Arbitor(after all the events of Halo) is a highly skilled one. And he has a weapon that will one shot Batman. I agree that Bats would fair far better with his equipment, but it's hardly going to win him the match.

That's the problem. Ripa Moharamee and Thel survived 1-3 suicide missions. They are extremely skilled.

The version appearing in the games is still the most experienced. 
He survived the entire Covenant war. 
All while in inferior armor.
#14 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has a good chance as he has the right equipment to take down, or hold off Arbiter but the problem is that Arbiter is very durable and physically strong, so Batman has to find a way to outmaneuver him before he gets taken down.

#15 Posted by Frocharocha (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Decoy Elite said:

The version appearing in the games is still the most experienced.
He survived the entire Covenant war. All while in inferior armor.

Fal 'Chavamee also killed an entire Covenanrt Armada, alone with no shields.

#16 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#17 Posted by Frocharocha (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

Batman

Nope

#18 Posted by Fire_Ant (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice video. But it's not like Batman's never fought several dozen people with guns that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. As Bruce he can't get through the energy shielding. So he would need some good writing and something in the environment to use to give him a shred of hope. As Batman though, he regularly employs batarangs that explode with the force of a frag grenade or emit an EMP. Either of those would one-shot the Arbiters shield. Follow that with knock out gas, and Arbiter goes down, unless of course the Sanghieli (sp?) are different enough biologically that they're immune to whatever he uses, but I'd point out that in Crisis of Two Earths he used such a gas bomb and it was strong enough to take out Superwoman. (essentially Wonder Woman's evil twin) If you had to hit an enemy in Halo with a grappling hook that was as agile, sneaky, and as smart as Batman, I think people would rage quit. Often. So I imagine Arbiter would have a hard time hitting him at range. Batman knows how to close distance. However hand to hand, he's got his work cut out for him. It could go either way. One shot with the plasma sword and he's done, but he's an expert at disarming moves.

#19 Posted by Eisenfauste (7377 posts) - - Show Bio

Arbiter wins this, even if batman had his equipment he can't handle a bloodlusted stealthed arbiter

I'm surprised batman actually survived banging a sangheli female, I hear they like it rough.

#20 Edited by Shot (1397 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't Arbiter like 10x more skilled and experienced than Master chief? Then adding that Arbiter is physically better. Giving Arbiter blood lust and full tech? Isn't this a stomp? Batman doesn't really have much to take down Arbiters shields or to damage his armor.

#21 Posted by Noone301994 (3862 posts) - - Show Bio

batman loses

#22 Posted by KingOfAsh (3531 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman dies, even with w**k on his side

#23 Edited by Enemybird (3149 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman gets obliterated

#24 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11836 posts) - - Show Bio

OP says H2H combat, gives a blood-lusted Arbiter two plasma swords and gives Batman plainclothes, a bag, a wallet and some f*cking flares......

#25 Posted by JwwProd (8796 posts) - - Show Bio

Arbiter.

#26 Posted by Frocharocha (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

Arbiter wins this, even if batman had his equipment he can't handle a bloodlusted stealthed arbiter

I'm surprised batman actually survived banging a sangheli female, I hear they like it rough.

LMAO. I didn`t knew that.

#27 Posted by Givemefreedom (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, he has win, by bat skills.

#28 Edited by 106me (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

Arbiters are on par with Spartans (depending on the arbiter). This is a big mismatch. Bruce has no way of winning.