The Apprentice (star wars) vs hulk (movie version)

Avatar image for logic_and_debate
Logic_and_Debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Logic_and_Debate

Battle takes place in the Grand Canyon. 

Bloodlust on 

Please no hate, spam, or logical falacies. 
departed402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By departed402

I assume you mean Starkiller so uh... Mind Trick FTW!!! You have to figure Hulk is pretty weak minded. 

Okay that very power argument aside, I doubt Hulk could withstand a lightsaber slash. Also Starkiller could toss around large objects like they were nothing. Granted, if Hulk can grab Starkiller it's game over, but I think Starkiller's awesome Force abilities and lightsaber(s) win it for him.
Avatar image for logic_and_debate
Logic_and_Debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Logic_and_Debate

bump 
Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Skies327

If they don't start right next to each other, Starkiller's tremendous variety of Force abilities give him the win here. Not to mention a lightsaber to the face would suck pretty bad for ol' Hulk.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Starkiller should win. Problem is, he's likely to charge Hulk rather than fight smart. So he'd attack Hulk head on and probably lose.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@departed402 said:
"
I assume you mean Starkiller so uh... Mind Trick FTW!!! You have to figure Hulk is pretty weak minded.  Okay that very power argument aside, I doubt Hulk could withstand a lightsaber slash. Also Starkiller could toss around large objects like they were nothing. Granted, if Hulk can grab Starkiller it's game over, but I think Starkiller's awesome Force abilities and lightsaber(s) win it for him. "
Mind tricks won't really work on Hulk, seeing as how stronger and more powerful beings have tried to enter and alter his mind and it has failed. Something to due with to many persoanltiies or to much anger. Something like that. The best bet is like you say Starkiller to keep the Hulk away, be it with his force powers. Although if the Hulk is close enough I can see him possibly using his Thunderclap to take out Starkiller or at least stun him. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan said:
" Starkiller should win. Problem is, he's likely to charge Hulk rather than fight smart. So he'd attack Hulk head on and probably lose. "
How would he win at all? Even the movie version of Hulk was fairly durable. Starkiller's Lightning is weak, and his TK is not sufficient to cause serious harm. While he is decent with Jump, his speed feats are not extremely high. 
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious

Starkiller would win.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Silver2467: 

I think the lightning might at least hurt the Hulk. And if the lightsabers actually acted like lightsabers, they could cut Hulk - assuming he doesn't just use a T-clap. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan: I doubt it. Kota and Maris both managed to stand back up after being hit by his Lightning. 

I agree that his lightsaber could cut Hulk, but engaging Hulk close-quarter would be suicide. 
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@JediXMan said:
" @Silver2467:   I think the lightning might at least hurt the Hulk. And if the lightsabers actually acted like lightsabers, they could cut Hulk - assuming he doesn't just use a T-clap.  "
That is what I was saying. T-Clap would work pretty well here. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Silver2467 said:
" @JediXMan: I doubt it. Kota and Maris both managed to stand back up after being hit by his Lightning.  I agree that his lightsaber could cut Hulk, but engaging Hulk close-quarter would be suicide.  "
True - though one could theorize that they utilized Force Protection or Force Absorption.  

I was referring more to lightsaber throw.

Honestly, I think Hulk wins.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @JediXMan: I doubt it. Kota and Maris both managed to stand back up after being hit by his Lightning.  I agree that his lightsaber could cut Hulk, but engaging Hulk close-quarter would be suicide.  "
True - though one could theorize that they utilized Force Protection or Force Absorption.    I was referring more to lightsaber throw.  Honestly, I think Hulk wins. "
I never remembered them using that, but you may be right.  

Possibly. However, I remember him engaging rancors head to head. He may do the same with Hulk.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Silver2467: 

It's just a theory. I'd have to reread the novel to see if it's mentioned (and I don't care to, honestly. I have enough books to read)

Definitely. Starkiller isn't known for fighting intelligently. He just dives in head first and hopes for the best.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Full_Spectrum

I'd give it to starkiller if the setting were different, but in the grand canyon, there is enough room for hulk to maneuver and avoid being flanked. Hulk would easily survive force lightning, but the tricky question is whether or not he could recover before starkiller could blitz. Starkiller may be foolhardy, but he's not an idiot. Starkillers best options here are to use TK to chuck some boulders at hulk (readily avaliable at the grand canyon) or force lightning, before closing for the lightsaber kill. the problem is hulk can chuck some boulders too, has thunderclap, and could easily crush starkiller between his fingers. 

I'd say hulk takes this 7/10, i doubt starkiller could take him down long enough to safely close the gap. stay to close, you're vulnerable to thunderclaps or hulk's own blitz.Stay a safe distance, and hulk can recover and counter.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan said:
" @Silver2467:   It's just a theory. I'd have to reread the novel to see if it's mentioned (and I don't care to, honestly. I have enough books to read)  Definitely. Starkiller isn't known for fighting intelligently. He just dives in head first and hopes for the best. "
I see.  

I can agree with all this. 
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By goldenshot80
@Nefarious said:
" Starkiller would win. "
comicbookguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By comicbookguy

couldnt starkiller just you know lift him up an like throw like a mile away? i guess the hulk dosnt weigh tht much certainly not as much a t fighter or star destroyer
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

The Hulk.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

The hulk would kill him then Darth vader would make a clone of him an the clone wouldd kill the hulk an join the darkside

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Wait a minute, i thought this was 08 Hulk. 

Which is this, 03 or 08?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

both 03 and 08 wins this. Mind tricks don't work on Hulk and if he is mad enough the saber wont go trough his skin.

Avatar image for galacticravenous
GalacticRavenous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GalacticRavenous

Starkiller cuts of his body parts and force slam him into the wall.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rogueshadow  Moderator

Starkiller.

GothamBane42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller force lift him and send him to space, seriously this is a stomp in Starkillers favor

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmmmmm

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silver2467: lol its obvious that Starkiller wins, he could force push him all over the place or cut his head of, he got hurt by missiles. You are a SW fan but u say he lose wtf u nooob

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By leonkarlen123

@silver2467: lol its obvious that Starkiller wins, he could force push him all over the place or cut his head of, he got hurt by missiles. You are a SW fan but u say he lose wtf u nooob

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol