Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Silverrings

The Annihilators (Marvel)

No Caption Provided

vs

The God Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40K)

No Caption Provided

• Standard versions of all pictured Annihilators
  • The Emperor is in his prime
  • Standard gear all around
  • Takes place on Mount Everest
  • No prep
  • In character
  • Fight to the death
Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor might win due to tp, if not then the team wins fairly quickly due to the emperor not having many durability feats. Also can quasar, brb, surfer, or gladiator solo with speed blitz?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

GEOM FTW!

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442: the Annihilators will blitz The Emperor before he uses TP.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442: they aint beating him with blitz if the emperor can 1 stop time at his will, and 2 if he can match them in speed.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442 The armour the Emperor is wearing should have similar stats to standard Space Marine armour, and if anything be far more durable. Do you not think the Annihilators could resist a telepathic attack from the Emperor?

@jwwprod What makes you say that?

@army2442: the Annihilators will blitz The Emperor before he uses TP.

They could, but then again...

@army2442: they aint beating him with blitz if the emperor can 1 stop time at his will, and 2 if he can match them in speed.

Although, just because he can stop time doesn't mean he will do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: considering his son ( a lesser of him ) has an aura that can slow time, from him being there standing without putting any effort into it, does he me can see how fast they go and such. Which means he will prolly use it, His TP is greater than any of the annihilators, and i doubt they would be able to resist or stop it. He's got other feats, and him wearing stuff similar to standard space marine armour is a joke LOL. Not even close. His armor is way above that and so is his durability.. Anyway Emperor wins i wouldn't call this a stomp by any means, but he does win.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are the Emperors durability feats? Also some of the annihilators are so fast that it will take more then enhanced reflexes and minor time manipulation to stop a blitz.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Somebody told me the Emperor had lightspeed combat speed.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@army2442 said:

What are the Emperors durability feats?

Shrugging off planet leveling blows during a fight with Horus springs to mind.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova said:

Somebody told me the Emperor had lightspeed combat speed.

I can't confirm him moving at lightspeed but i've heard the same thing, and he can stop time, too.

@army2442 said:

What are the Emperors durability feats?

Shrugging off planet leveling blows during a fight with Horus springs to mind.

Very good point. Do you think any of the Annihilators can compete with those kinds of hits?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings

Very good point. Do you think any of the Annihilators can compete with those kinds of hits?

Yep. Surfer casually destroys planets, Gladiator is a planet buster and so is Beta Ray Bill.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By tparks  Online

@dondave said:

@silverrings

Yep. Surfer casually destroys planets, Gladiator is a planet buster and so is Beta Ray Bill.

Quasar's never busted a planet to my knowledge, but he's a planet mover at least. Him and Surfer moved planets around at the end of he first Annihilators arc, and Quasar jokes how it's "just another day on the job" or something like that.

And Ronan's the special sauce who can stand toe to toe with dang near anyone because of his unique abilities.

I don't really know anything about this guy, but I'd be amazed if he can hang with the Annihilators.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave I know BRB has busted a planet but when have Surfer and Gladiator done so? I think i remember Surfer destroying planets, but i'm not sure myself.

@tparks Thanks for the thoughts, what makes Ronan so capable, exactly?

@killerwasp@jwwprod What say you guys to the above?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 tparks  Online

@silverrings: His Universal Weapon is ridiculously versatile. Every time he needs some random ability, his Universal Weapon just happens to have it. It's basically Batman's utility belt but at an enhanced cosmic level.

For example, when Dr Dredd attacked the Annihilators, none of the Annihilators, including Surfer and Quasar, were capable of taking out Dredd's shield, but Ronan's universal weapon just happened to be capable of absorbing the shield and leaving him vulnerable for him to get a KO by using it as just a good ol' fashion hammer.

He's also used the Universal Weapon to create a stasis field that was able to stop Black Bolt in his tracks, and drain him of all of his power so he could beat him.

It's capable of revealing invisible characters, and let's him see through walls.

It basically does everything. Lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks That's an impressive amount of stuff for one thing to be able to do. Ronan's got a serious weapon on him, but i'm not sure how useful it would be against someone with the God Emperor's level of durability and telepathic and telekinetic power. Does the Universal Weapon provide any telepathic protection?

@killerwasp Care to explain why you think the God Emperor could win this in more detail?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEOM either TP's them at the get go or stops time because he can

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: eh sure why not

God Emperor's feats

Can see into the years into the future with just a blink of an eye and ofc stops time completely.

Can attqack ur spirit/soul at the same time fighting u physically

^ Created primarchs are able to do this

^ from blows between a primarch and a space marine that had been upped by forces of chaos, yet this is nothing compared to the emperor's physical stats

^ Has basically a spaceship drop onto him, and horus is instantly healed and again horus is less than GEOM

1000's of rock were burring Angron again a lesser of the emperor he he springs free with ease.

^ feats of magnus when hes is present, which again the emperor is superior to him in being a pysker ( warhammer 40k mage )

^ the Spear of Telesto wielded by the primarch Sanguinius whom with just a little of his power was able to do this ^

Anyway more feats for the God Emperor are below

‘It’s…’ Xaphen stammered. ‘It’s the…’ ‘I know who it is,’ Argel Tal exhaled the words through clenched teeth. And that’s when the voice hit him, hit them all, in a wave of invisible force.

+KNEEL+ it whispered with the power of a hammer to the forehead. There was no resisting. Muscles acted instantly, no matter that many hearts fought not to obey. Argel Tal was one of them. This was not fealty, nor worship, nor service. This was slavery, and his instincts rebelled at the enforced devotion even as he obeyed it. One hundred thousand Word Bearers kneeled in the dust of the perfect city, rendered prone by Imperial Decree.

A legion was on its knees.”

( actual text )

– The first Heretic pg. 57-58

^ brings 100,000 space marines to their knees whom are already resistant to TP due to their training and gear and the god emperor brings them down. Keep in mind the Word Bearers Space marine legion was one of the legions that focused on the warp and such ( granted not as good as thousand sons, but still )

Desperately the Emperor summons his power and lashes out. Lightning flicker between the combatants. The stench of ozone fills the air. The Emperor leaps forward, sword raised. Weapons clash as the battle is joined on every level: physical, spiritual, psychic.

Bolts of force flicker as mortal gods clash, balancing the fate of the galaxy on every blow. Runesword and lightning claw ring against each other with a sound like thunder. Energies potent enough to level planets are unleashed.

-White Dwarf 131

^ enough power to level planets with each blow.

The Emperor sees the trap that has been set for him. He has been restraining himself, trying not to hurt one who has been as a son to him. Now he sees that there is no trace of his trusted comrade left. He knows that he must stop this semblance of his former friend and avenge the fallen Terminator. He must strike one deadly blow. He will get no other chance.

He gathers every particle of his power, focuses it into a mighty bolt of pure force, more coherent than a laser, more destructive than an exploding sun. He aims it at Horus, a lance of power destined for the madman's heart. Horus senses the upsurge of energy and turns to face the Emperor, a look of horror on his face.

-White Dwarf 131

^One shots His most loved son Horus.

^ summons a mighty warp storm from far away and destroys the entire fleet.

^ can see people's spirits from the past.

Theres more feats for both his primarchs ( that u can relate the emperor with ) and himself. I could show the bio if u want, but im sure this is a good enough idea of how powerful the emperor is.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave I know BRB has busted a planet but when have Surfer and Gladiator done so? I think i remember Surfer destroying planets, but i'm not sure myself.

He can do it with no effort.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: What book was that?

It was in a White Dwarf short story about the Horus Heresy:

Desperately the Emperor summons his power and lashes out. Lightning flicker between the combatants. The stench of ozone fills the air. The Emperor leaps forward, sword raised. Weapons clash as the battle is joined on every level: physical, spiritual, psychic.

Bolts of force flicker as mortal gods clash, balancing the fate of the galaxy on every blow. Runesword and lightning claw ring against each other with a sound like thunder. Energies potent enough to level planets are unleashed.

-White Dwarf 131

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Strider1992

@eisenfauste: It was also worth noting that the Emperor was holding back here. So planet busting attacks are something he unleashes and takes when he isn't even trying to kill (in this case he would be trying to kill as none of the team is one of his sons):

The Emperor sees the trap that has been set for him. He has been restraining himself, trying not to hurt one who has been as a son to him. Now he sees that there is no trace of his trusted comrade left.

-White Dwarf 131

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2 said:

Right, and when has he done so with no effort? Feats would be helpful.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: hes done it while fighting, and a weaker herald destroyed a star.

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2 said:

Right, and when has he done so with no effort? Feats would be helpful.

He destroyed a planet rather casually to make a demonstration of his power in Silver surfer annual 7. He also casually destroyed a planet as a side effect of his blasts in Annihilation Silver Surfer 4. He has ripped black holes in space time as mere byproducts of his energy blasts. Not only that, he can stop and travel through time like the Emperor can, and has beaten Thanos on the astral plane (telepathy feat).

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2 said:

@silverrings: hes done it while fighting, and a weaker herald destroyed a star.

Which Herald destroyed a star?

@force_echo Cool, thanks for the details.

@eisenfauste@killerwasp What do you guys think the God Emperor could do to compete with the above points about the Surfer?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: what u mean? the guy is holding 4 gods of chaos at by while basically being on his death bed, and as i've stated up above his feats hes got more, but as i said hes imo he wins, there also has been SS vs Geom with GEOM also coming up on top. The guy is a beast

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: The GEOM fights and stops 4 high tier reality warping Gods. Not to mention he us unleashing enough power to destroy planets in his fight with Horus and he was holding back.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annhilators wins

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gojira2014

GEOM easy.

None can counter his Solar System busting Warp Storms or his Time Stopping. Add in thousand year Pre Cog and FTL reflexes, easy day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL.

Gladiator, BRB, Quasar - they have immun to telepathy. Silver Surfer has telepathy. Anyone of them can beat Empy solo.

Any annihilator can beat Empy ih h2h combat. The Ork Warboss can kill Empy at one moment.

Empy is overrated. My face when I see how Empy is overrated:

No Caption Provided

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Strider1992

@andreysemyonov1337 said:

LOL.

Gladiator, BRB, Quasar - they have immun to telepathy. Silver Surfer has telepathy. Anyone of them can beat Empy solo.

Any annihilator can beat Empy ih h2h combat. The Ork Warboss can kill Empy at one moment.

Empy is overrated. My face when I see how Empy is overrated:

Annnnnnnnd enter context. The Emperor allowed himself to be put in a dangerous position by the Warboss in order to test Horus's faith as was explained post-fight. Satisfied when Horus intervened he then went on to one-shot the Warboss.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wut

@andreysemyonov1337: Agreed. I always found the Emperor over-rated as well.

To fight the Annihilators you would need Full Power C'tan or the Chaos Gods.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wut

@strider92: Yes, but I counter that

-White Dwarf 131

Can be waved off as hyperbole as he has never demonstrated that much power at any time. He has never shown the ability to Mass Scatter a planet unless by 'level' he means cause continent wide destruction as that I would believe, but mass scatter? No. (Granted there is a WiH Necron Lord feat of one mass scattering a planet, but even that is dubious as it is a legend the Eldar speak of.)

Even his feat of summoning a Warp Storm is dubious as he has never done so before and the ones who believe it were him is the Imperium, but given the nature of Chaos who desired for the Emperor to be the God-Emperor, it is not outside the realm of possibility that they were the ones to do it as they are the only ones who have ever previously been shown to do it or have the power to do so.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@strider92: Yes, but I counter that

-White Dwarf 131

Can be waved off as hyperboleas he has never demonstrated that much power at any time. He has never shown the ability to Mass Scatter a planet unless by 'level' he means cause continent wide destruction as that I would believe, but mass scatter? No. (Granted there is a WiH Necron Lord feat of one mass scattering a planet, but even that is dubious as it is a legend the Eldar speak of.)

Even his feat of summoning a Warp Storm is dubious as he has never done so before and the ones who believe it were him is the Imperium, but given the nature of Chaos who desired for the Emperor to be the God-Emperor, it is not outside the realm of possibility that they were the ones to do it as they are the only ones who have ever previously been shown to do it or have the power to do so.

How come? If Magnus was capable of a planet wipe and his father has been stated numerous times to be far superior to his sons I don't see why planet busting should be beyond his capabilites. Especially when we have no less than 3 occaisions or 4 if you count the warpstorm of him demonstrating that kind of power.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wut

@strider92: Magnus life wiped using a storm, but he did not demolish a continent which would be 'leveling a planet' in my eyes. There is a massive jump from life wiping storm to flattening a continent and another humongous jump to mass scattering a planet.

I often dispute the reliability of giving him the Warp Storm feat as that was accredited to him by the Imperium and is something he has never shown to be able to do beforehand as it would have been incredibly useful during numerous points in the Great Crusade if he was capable of such power.

He has very, very, very, very impressive feats of TP. He was able to utterly annihilated Horus' soul, and he does have very impressive feats all round if we take Primarchs and scale up, but I would not place him as capable planet scatter outside of maybe a planet with an unstable core that he uses the warp to speed up the process.

His greatest feat, to date, is defeating a starving and weakened Void Dragon and imprisoning it in mars, but this is more alluded to then out right said.

The only feat that gives this credence is Malcador sending a moon (I believe) through the Warp and the Emperor being far above Malcador and so should be able to send a planet through the warp, but I have my doubts on if he could mass scatter a planet. (Granted, sending a planet into the warp would, for all intensive purpose, destroy it.)

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Detrolord
No Caption Provided

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@silverrings

Beta Ray Bill destroyed a planetoid with his hammer, once and Gladiator I've only ever seen him destroy a dead wiltered planet, once IIRC.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442 said:

What are the Emperors durability feats? Also some of the annihilators are so fast that it will take more then enhanced reflexes and minor time manipulation to stop a blitz.

Angron was able to casually tank a mountain falling on him, GEOM also seems to be able to tank planet busting attacks in his fight with Horus (Probably wasn't hyperbole since the ship was warped by chaos so not be destroyed by big e and Horus but still slight chance it is hyperbole), He can also summon down kine shields which have shown to be able to cover hive cities/hive worlds. There are more durability feats but yeah. Also Gladiator has only destroyed a planet ONCE, it was a dead hollowed world he broke IIRC.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers