Thanos teleported to Apokalips with his chair to have a conversation with Darkseid. The Annihilator's believe they were talking about taking over the Shiar empire. After Gladiator verified, they ambushed Darkseid and Thanos.
- Silver Surfer possesses full knowledge on Thanos and he quickly shares this the Annihilators through the use of his telepathy. No one knows anything of Darkseid.
- Character on
- Morals on for those with morals. Gladiator's morals however are turned off due to what he's heard.
- Win by any means necessary to win a battle. No battlefield removal however.
After their first encounter with Thanos & Darkseid, the Annihilator's decide to prepare for their next encounter. Thanos and Darkseid proposed a dual for the Shiar empire. Both teams were given a day to prepare for this dual.
In the start of the battle, Thanos's sitting on his chair in the beginning of this fight and Darkseid sent a psionic clone to battle while the real one's on Earth on top of Mount Everest. The Annihilator's don't know of this in the start however since their attention was fixed upon what was in front of them. The Annihilator's start out banded together again 100 meters away from the duo.
- Everyone possesses full knowledge on each other.
- No items such as Cosmic Cube, Motherbox, Infinity Guantlet, Heart of the Universe or any items of the manner.
- Both teams are given a day to prepare for the dual.
- The Annihilator's are aware of what's at stake if they lose.
- Character on.
- Morals off.
The battle for this round STARTS on a moon near an alternate earth that's abandoned. The distance is 100 meters.