#1 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1

Thanos teleported to Apokalips with his chair to have a conversation with Darkseid. The Annihilator's believe they were talking about taking over the Shiar empire. After Gladiator verified, they ambushed Darkseid and Thanos.

Conditions

- Silver Surfer possesses full knowledge on Thanos and he quickly shares this the Annihilators through the use of his telepathy. No one knows anything of Darkseid.

- Character on

- Morals on for those with morals. Gladiator's morals however are turned off due to what he's heard.

- Win by any means necessary to win a battle. No battlefield removal however.

Round 2

After their first encounter with Thanos & Darkseid, the Annihilator's decide to prepare for their next encounter. Thanos and Darkseid proposed a dual for the Shiar empire. Both teams were given a day to prepare for this dual.

Scenario

In the start of the battle, Thanos's sitting on his chair in the beginning of this fight and Darkseid sent a psionic clone to battle while the real one's on Earth on top of Mount Everest. The Annihilator's don't know of this in the start however since their attention was fixed upon what was in front of them. The Annihilator's start out banded together again 100 meters away from the duo.

Conditions

- Everyone possesses full knowledge on each other.

- No items such as Cosmic Cube, Motherbox, Infinity Guantlet, Heart of the Universe or any items of the manner.

- Both teams are given a day to prepare for the dual.

- The Annihilator's are aware of what's at stake if they lose.

- Character on.

- Morals off.

The battle for this round STARTS on a moon near an alternate earth that's abandoned. The distance is 100 meters.

vs

Who wins?

#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos.
#3 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, I think you should throw in few other characters to support the Annihilators, especially because they're currently without Silver Surfer and take orders from a ****'ing russian dog. 
But let's assume that Silver Surfer is in the fight, just like the picture is showing it. They would still need support.

Take Drax (not depowered), Nova, Starlord, Captain Universe and Wraith to make it more interesting!

#4 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enzeru said:

Meh, I think you should throw in few other characters to support the Annihilators, especially because they're currently without Silver Surfer and take orders from a ****'ing russian dog. But let's assume that Silver Surfer is in the fight, just like the picture is showing it. They would still need support. Take Drax (not depowered), Nova, Starlord, Captain Universe and Wraith to make it more interesting!

The Annihilators already have enough firepower to take on this duo without further support.

#5 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: Damn nice battle!!

Annihilators have this though.

Darkseid clones aren't quite as powerful as the real version. They're around Superman level. BRB and Ronan could take care of the clones by themselves between their speed, versatility and power.

Thanos is the real meat here. after Thanos imperative he's supposed to be pretty powerful, even more so than before. However i've always thought despite what is shown Silver Surfer should at least be able to handle him for an extended period (even if he may loose). Here he has the backup of a bloodlusted gladiator (probably gets one shotted) and Quasar and Ikon. The numbers and effort are on his side. So i'd say it safe to bet on Surfer.

Round 2 would be really interesting. Darkseid and Thanos are extremely good with prep and they've been known to visit other places to get the tech they need. I see the Annihilators using the prep to gather themselves and their resolve and putting a plan together. I however fail to see any use of real creativity in terms of tech. So i guess depending on how they plan out their attack and which stages they begin it would factor who wins in the end. I'd put my money on Thanos and Darkseid though.

#6 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus:

Round 1's the real Darkseid, round 2 sends a clone to distract and stray the Annihilators into their trap. Sorry if I didn't clarify this.

#7 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@difficlus:

Round 1's the real Darkseid, round 2 sends a clone to distract and stray the Annihilators into their trap. Sorry if I didn't clarify this.

Woah the real darkseid is too powerful IMO. technically he can't be killed or contained. interesting to see how he goes up against SS and Quasar but...leaning on team 2 for round 1 too.

#8 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

no more takers?

#9 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus said:

no more takers?

Threads like this is usually hard to determine the winner. I find this quite ironic that idiotic threads get the most views and replies and threads like this just die too fast. I know why it's like this, it's just hilarious.

#10 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@difficlus said:

no more takers?

Threads like this is usually hard to determine the winner. I find this quite ironic that idiotic threads get the most views and replies and threads like this just die too fast. I know why it's like this, it's just hilarious.

usually because it requires too much thinking...

#11 Posted by ZeroKillXo1 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos & Darkseid.

#12 Posted by MasterKungFu (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 take this both rounds. Thanos & Darkseid are simply smarter, better prep dudes and upright too powerful.

#13 Posted by laflux (16223 posts) - - Show Bio

If someone can give me a reason why Thanos can't solo, please let me know :P

#14 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: You will get your answer in few months, Thanos is actually due to fight the Annihilators during Thanos Infinity Revelation and from what i have gathered from Starlin's interview it doesnt go well for the Annihilators.

#15 Posted by jagernutt (2681 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by laflux (16223 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: You will get your answer in few months, Thanos is actually due to fight the Annihilators during Thanos Infinity Revelation and from what i have gathered from Starlin's interview it doesnt go well for the Annihilators.

Yeah I was actually going to use that, Starlin IIRC says he feels sorry for the Annihilators becuase of the beating Thanos is going to give them.

#17 Posted by dondave (38007 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos