Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By crackerjack82

thor = Bill
GL> Nova
Superman < Surfer (debatable, i do think Surfer is better)
Ikon Is still a large Uknown < Hulk  
Blue Marvel > gladiator, BM took King Hyperion 
Captain Marvel( DC) > Ronan
Sentry w/void = Quasar ( without Quasar win)

So the All stars still win, close as heck though

YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By YouFinished

Superman=Gladiator (plus full confidence than he would break the stalemate) 
GL< Ronan
Blue Marvel > Ikon still very unknown character 
Captain Marvel<Surfer 
Sentry< Quasar 
Thor=bill 
Nova < Hulk 
Good battle though.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By tensor
@spiderbat87:the allstars got this two many ways to win
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666

Surfer eaisly...

Thor from Canncerverse was one shoted by Current Surfer. And Surfer easily blocked Mjolnir from 616-Thor. 

Superman is the worst choose against Surfer.

Hulk is non factor.

Blue Marvel and Sentry can't hurt Surfer. But the can be one-shoted by him. 

Hal Jordan and Cap (as most guys here) don't have enough good speed to keep up with Surfer. 

Take out Surfer and we will start to talk about it. People should understand that we are talking about guy who before of his current up-grade was creating a black holes and who currently is curbstomping Thor,BRB,Nova Prime or Ravenous without any effort. Even if he is holding back.

He is currently closer to Semi-Skyfathers like DP Tyrant, then to Herald/Thor/Superman level beings.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#8  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@czarny_samael said:
" Surfer eaisly...  Thor from Canncerverse was one shoted by Current Surfer. And Surfer easily blocked Mjolnir from 616-Thor.   Superman is the worst choose against Surfer.  Hulk is non factor.  Blue Marvel and Sentry can't hurt Surfer. But the can be one-shoted by him.   Hal Jordan and Cap (as most guys here) don't have enough good speed to keep up with Surfer.   Take out Surfer and we will start to talk about it. People should understand that we are talking about guy who before of his current up-grade was creating a black holes and who currently is curbstomping Thor,BRB,Nova Prime or Ravenous without any effort. Even if he is holding back.  He is currently closer to Semi-Skyfathers like DP Tyrant, then to Herald/Thor/Superman level beings. "
a thought green lanterns could hit light speed? I was trying to make this battle as even as a could get it but you think its one sided with the surfer?
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By war of light_2814

nova actually have some impressive feats in the end of TI give him some credit and ...>... wouldn't work  more winners doesn't give that team an automatic win they're many factors and some character might take out several opponents at once.
hard to decide but I would go with team 1.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By buttersdaman000

Fighting smart the allstars could take this. If they try to brawl it out they lose solely because of the surfer. If they fight like this they should win:

Have Hal, Thor, Captain Marvel, and the Sentry blitz the surfer, just to keep him occupied. Superman speed blitz gladiator and takes out BRB while Blue Marvel fights quasar. Hulk can take on Ronan the accuser. After Superman is done with his two he speed over to blue marvel and helps him take out quasar and then nova. After that the surfer is the only problem.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@spiderbat87 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" Surfer eaisly...  Thor from Canncerverse was one shoted by Current Surfer. And Surfer easily blocked Mjolnir from 616-Thor.   Superman is the worst choose against Surfer.  Hulk is non factor.  Blue Marvel and Sentry can't hurt Surfer. But the can be one-shoted by him.   Hal Jordan and Cap (as most guys here) don't have enough good speed to keep up with Surfer.   Take out Surfer and we will start to talk about it. People should understand that we are talking about guy who before of his current up-grade was creating a black holes and who currently is curbstomping Thor,BRB,Nova Prime or Ravenous without any effort. Even if he is holding back.  He is currently closer to Semi-Skyfathers like DP Tyrant, then to Herald/Thor/Superman level beings. "
a thought green lanterns could hit light speed? I was trying to make this battle as even as a could get it but you think its one sided with the surfer? "
He is like Thanos + lightspeed reaction + creating black holes. He already shooled guys in level of his enemies or simply kill them with one shot.

The best way to look at difference between current Surfer and pre-A are his fights with Ravenous. In first, the were pretty matched. In second, after boost, Surfer destroy a planet as a side effect to lesson that gied to Ravenous. And Ravenous was helpless then. In the past we could saw Thor giving Surfer a hard pretty even fights. Currently, Surfer is one-shoting Thor from Canncerverse, stomping BRB and sying to him that he don't want to hurt him and blocking Mjolinir from 616-Thor like that:

Surfer blocking Mjolnir part1

Surfer blocking Mjolnir without effort part2

He is on higher level now.

About others...

There is still no proof that Hal and other GLs (maybe beside Kyle) have nanosecond speed reaction.
Cap Marvel is equal to Supe only in strength. 
Hulk is useless against such a powerfull team.
Sentry is pretty weak to brute force. The same can be said about Blue Marvel.
And Superman has weaknes that weakness that can be easily used by Quasar, Surfer and probably even BRB.

My suggestions:
-take out Surfer
-replace Hulk & Sentry with more powerfull (and faster if we're talking about Hulk) people
-give Superman immunity to drain
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Greendevil
@spiderbat87 said:
"The Annihilators :Nova  
                                Silver Surfer 
                                Quasar 
                                Beta Ray Bill 
                                Gladiator 
                                Ronan the Accuser 
                                Ikon 

ALLSTARS: Superman                       Green Lantern                        Blue Marvel                        Thor                        Captain Marvel                         Sentry                         Hulk                              "

Imo Hulk is a great choice. They have Ronan on the other Team. HULK SMASH BLUE DUDE !!!!    Also team 1 has a robot girl (or something)  

Cap Marvel vs Surfer 

Superman vs Gladiator 

GL vs Nova 

Hulk vs Ronan 

Thor vs BRB 

Sentry vs Quasar 

Blu Marvel vs Robot chick 

Its a good fight, but SS is on another level  Annihilators ftw!

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666

Let see...

Ronan vs. Hulk? 
Ronan. Buckshot showed great feats of Ronan's powers already in few threads. Most of them comes from Annihilation, where Ronan was manipulating matter of (even guys who were using Celestial-tech-Armors). Hulk would be turned into glass or mud.

Even without Surfer, Supreman wouldn't have a chance to fight with Glad. He would be drained by Quasar or BRB. Fast. The same with Sentry.

This blue robot-person is featless. But if we assume that he/she is close to ROM, he/she will be able to take most of BM's shots.

So we will have Thor and Cap. Marvel vs. Gladiator, Nova Prime and after few seconds, also other Annihilators.

in one-on-one it seems pretty good, but all vs. all, it would be a stomp in Annihilators favor.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Greendevil

hahaha...dude i forgot to say.......Ronan without his hammer hahahaha. Ronan owns Hulk, i dont know what i was thinking. 

btw, what/who is "ROM"?
ryanthereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ryanthereaper

Nova   vs superman - nova
Silver Surfer  vs Green Lantern - Surfer
Quasar vs Blue Marvel - probably Blue Marvel
Beta Ray Bill  vs Thor - non OF = Beta Ray Bill, he's already stand stilled him without norse upgrades
Gladiator  v Captain Marvel  - The Big Cheese
Ronan the Accuser vs Sentry - Sentry
Ikon vs Hulk - I don't know much of anything about Ikon but I'd assume Hulk 

round 2 

Surfer vs Blue Marvel - Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill vs Captain Marvel - Captain Marvel 
Nova vs Sentry - Nova 
Hulks rampaging I guess 

round 3 

Silver Surfer vs Captain Marvel - Surfer 
Nova vs Hulk - Hulk 

round 4 

Silver Surfer vs Hulk - Surfer

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By superdemon

Give me the Annihilators. 

If not for power, for the teamwork experience advantage.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All stars win.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Greendevil said:
" hahaha...dude i forgot to say.......Ronan without his hammer hahahaha. Ronan owns Hulk, i dont know what i was thinking.  btw, what/who is "ROM"? "
He also is a Spaceknight. 
He was already fighting/testing (I don't remember how exactly it happen) Gladiator. I don't remember who won, but I remmeber that compared Glad's heat vision to heat of core of a Star. and he took it easily witout too much harm (IMO any harm).

@ryanthereaper said:
" Nova   vs superman - novaSilver Surfer  vs Green Lantern - SurferQuasar vs Blue Marvel - probably Blue MarvelBeta Ray Bill  vs Thor - non OF = Beta Ray Bill, he's already stand stilled him without norse upgradesGladiator  v Captain Marvel  - The Big CheeseRonan the Accuser vs Sentry - SentryIkon vs Hulk - I don't know much of anything about Ikon but I'd assume Hulk  round 2  Surfer vs Blue Marvel - Silver SurferBeta Ray Bill vs Captain Marvel - Captain Marvel Nova vs Sentry - Nova Hulks rampaging I guess  round 3  Silver Surfer vs Captain Marvel - Surfer Nova vs Hulk - Hulk  round 4  Silver Surfer vs Hulk - Surfer "

1.I won't be one on one.
2.I disagree with:
a)Quasar vs. Blue Marvel
Blue Marvel is weaker than Gladiator, so he won't be able to break Quasar's constructs. 
He is also slower and to less durable, to take what Quasar can throw at him.
b)BRB vs. Thor is stalemate. 
c)CM vs. Kallark. Cap. Marvel isn't as fast as Gladiator or Superman are. 
d)BRB vs. Cap. Marvel. Cap didn't show enough durability to take many planet busting shots. Also, BRB is equal (thanks to his hammer) to Thor, so he is also as fast as Thor, which means that he is faster than Cap.
e)Nova vs. Hulk - Nova would crush Hulk.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By superdemon

Not to mention no one on the Allstar team really has strong TP. Surfer could possibly drag em all to the Astral plane and solo. 

=P

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666

Sentry has. But Surfer should be unbeatable there...

Stormmagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Stormmagician

Doesn't 2 of the members of the Annihilators have Cosmic Awareness, and Nova has Worldmind? I would think it would put them at least at a tactical advantage.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By superdemon
@Stormmagician said:
" Doesn't 2 of the members of the Annihilators have Cosmic Awareness, and Nova has Worldmind? I would think it would put them at least at a tactical advantage. "
Their experience as a team puts them at a tactical advantage alone. 

Annihilators win a good battle.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666
@superdemon said:
" @Stormmagician said:
" Doesn't 2 of the members of the Annihilators have Cosmic Awareness, and Nova has Worldmind? I would think it would put them at least at a tactical advantage. "
Their experience as a team puts them at a tactical advantage alone.   Annihilators win a good battle. "
With Surfer they win in stomp. Surfer is close to solo this.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By superdemon
@czarny_samael said:

" @superdemon said:

" @Stormmagician said:
Their experience as a team puts them at a tactical advantage alone.   Annihilators win a good battle. "
With Surfer they win in stomp. Surfer is close to solo this. "
Not without taking them to the astral plane he's not. If he doesn't do that I'm positive any two of the AllStars could take him out in a 2v1. Surfer has a lot of power, but his utilization of that power is mediocre at best.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@superdemon said:
" @czarny_samael said:

"With Surfer they win in stomp. Surfer is close to solo this. "

Not without taking them to the astral plane he's not. If he doesn't do that I'm positive any two of the AllStars could take him out in a 2v1. Surfer has a lot of power, but his utilization of that power is mediocre at best. "
A specially without taking them to astral plane.

Ther are only two guys who can react as fast as he can:
Superman and Thor.
Others wouldn't even know what hit them.

Also, no one here would be able to take more than two-three Surfer attacks. Surfer one-shotted Thor from Canncerverse (and according to Worldmind they are equal to their counterparts) and Thor and Supe are the most durable people here. Surfer is like DP Tyrant now.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

Thor will be fighting the Surfer in a few months, in Fraction's "Galactus Seed" storyarc. I wouldn't hold my breath for SS one-shooting Thor or anything in Thor's own on-going, of course. In fact, I'd wager Thor will win.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Morpheus_ said:
"  Thor will be fighting the Surfer in a few months, in Fraction's "Galactus Seed" storyarc. I wouldn't hold my breath for SS one-shooting Thor or anything in Thor's own on-going, of course. In fact, I'd wager Thor will win. "
Surfer will be depowered soon, in his solo mini. From what I remember he would completly lose all his powers for few issues. I doubt that anywhere beside Annihiltors we will see any great Surfer feats in future. Which is sad.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"  Thor will be fighting the Surfer in a few months, in Fraction's "Galactus Seed" storyarc. I wouldn't hold my breath for SS one-shooting Thor or anything in Thor's own on-going, of course. In fact, I'd wager Thor will win. "
Surfer will be depowered soon, in his solo mini. From what I remember he would completly lose all his powers for few issues. I doubt that anywhere beside Annihiltors we will see any great Surfer feats in future. Which is sad. "
Since I'm in a betting mood, I wouldn't put money on that. He'll be depowered during the course of his mini, certainly, but he'll emerge equally powerful, if not more so. Pak has a reputation (rightfully) for empowering his protagonists, not depowering them.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By superdemon
@czarny_samael said:
" @superdemon said:
" @czarny_samael said:

Not without taking them to the astral plane he's not. If he doesn't do that I'm positive any two of the AllStars could take him out in a 2v1. Surfer has a lot of power, but his utilization of that power is mediocre at best. "
A specially without taking them to astral plane.  Ther are only two guys who can react as fast as he can: Superman and Thor. Others wouldn't even know what hit them.  Also, no one here would be able to take more than two-three Surfer attacks. Surfer one-shotted Thor from Canncerverse (and according to Worldmind they are equal to their counterparts) and Thor and Supe are the most durable people here. Surfer is like DP Tyrant now. "
Based on what?
ryanthereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ryanthereaper
@czarny_samael said:
" @Greendevil said:
" hahaha...dude i forgot to say.......Ronan without his hammer hahahaha. Ronan owns Hulk, i dont know what i was thinking.  btw, what/who is "ROM"? "
He also is a Spaceknight. 
He was already fighting/testing (I don't remember how exactly it happen) Gladiator. I don't remember who won, but I remmeber that compared Glad's heat vision to heat of core of a Star. and he took it easily witout too much harm (IMO any harm).

@ryanthereaper said:
" Nova   vs superman - novaSilver Surfer  vs Green Lantern - SurferQuasar vs Blue Marvel - probably Blue MarvelBeta Ray Bill  vs Thor - non OF = Beta Ray Bill, he's already stand stilled him without norse upgradesGladiator  v Captain Marvel  - The Big CheeseRonan the Accuser vs Sentry - SentryIkon vs Hulk - I don't know much of anything about Ikon but I'd assume Hulk  round 2  Surfer vs Blue Marvel - Silver SurferBeta Ray Bill vs Captain Marvel - Captain Marvel Nova vs Sentry - Nova Hulks rampaging I guess  round 3  Silver Surfer vs Captain Marvel - Surfer Nova vs Hulk - Hulk  round 4  Silver Surfer vs Hulk - Surfer "
1.I won't be one on one. 2.I disagree with: a)Quasar vs. Blue Marvel Blue Marvel is weaker than Gladiator, so he won't be able to break Quasar's constructs.  He is also slower and to less durable, to take what Quasar can throw at him. b)BRB vs. Thor is stalemate.  c)CM vs. Kallark. Cap. Marvel isn't as fast as Gladiator or Superman are.  d)BRB vs. Cap. Marvel. Cap didn't show enough durability to take many planet busting shots. Also, BRB is equal (thanks to his hammer) to Thor, so he is also as fast as Thor, which means that he is faster than Cap. e)Nova vs. Hulk - Nova would crush Hulk. "
1. I realize it won't be one on one, but it's not fare fetched to think that these guys would pair off looking to take one guy out and move on to the next. 
2. Blue Marvel beat king hyperion who as fare as I know should be above superman, gladiator ect. thus leading me to give him the edge against quasar. 
3. they stalemated when they originally met from the scans I was shown on another sight, leading me to believe that he'd be able to take him while in 'thor mode' but I'll take your word and call it a stalemate. 
3. can you give me anything that proves he's at a lower speed/durability rate? because this website doesn't provide that info and neither does his bio on DC's main website.  
4. Nova could win, maybe even easily from what I've heard he's been doing some good in the recent TI series but the last thing I saw him in was the annihilation wave where he killed annihilus. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Morpheus_ said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Surfer will be depowered soon, in his solo mini. From what I remember he would completly lose all his powers for few issues. I doubt that anywhere beside Annihiltors we will see any great Surfer feats in future. Which is sad. "
Since I'm in a betting mood, I wouldn't put money on that. He'll be depowered during the course of his mini, certainly, but he'll emerge equally powerful, if not more so. Pak has a reputation (rightfully) for empowering his protagonists, not depowering them. "
Ech... If he won't be depowered and he won't be able to defeat Thor as he did to Ravenous, Bill or Thor from Canncerverse, it would be PIS/WIS... But after Chaos War, nothing will suprise me... I hope that he will remember that old Surfer was a great enemy to Thor, while Current stomp people on Classic Surfer level...

@superdemon said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @A specially without taking them to astral plane.  Ther are only two guys who can react as fast as he can: Superman and Thor. Others wouldn't even know what hit them.  Also, no one here would be able to take more than two-three Surfer attacks. Surfer one-shotted Thor from Canncerverse (and according to Worldmind they are equal to their counterparts) and Thor and Supe are the most durable people here. Surfer is like DP Tyrant now. "
Based on what? "

I wouldn't say that he is exaclty in his level, but for Herlads/Thors, he is. Do You remember how easily Tyrant finish Gladiator, BRB or Surfer? Current Surfer showed that he can ake people on this level as easy as Tyrant, once he did it even easier:

Surfer stomping BRB with morals part1
Surfer stomping BRB with morals part1

Surfer stomping BRB with morals part2
Surfer stomping BRB with morals part2

Surfer stomping BRB with morals part3
Surfer stomping BRB with morals part3

Surfer one-shoting Thor and IM
Surfer one-shoting Thor and IM

I can also post how he deal with Ravenous and Nova Prime. IMO Surfer is much weaker than DP Tyrant, but he is impressive. He is smashing his enemies eaily. And most of his enemies here aren't on his level of speed. Only two that could keep up with him is Thor and Supe. Others don't have feats good enough.
How Thor can crush Thor we have seen in TI. Superman has so many weakness, that he is no problem to Surfr. He will be one-shoted, by kryptonite-blast, red-sun radiation or transmuted. There is so many ways in which he can one-shoted... Also remember that thanks to Cosmic Awareness Surfer knows all of his weakness. 
Hulk is non factor against anyone here. Blue Marvel is non factor against Surfer (no planet busting feats, no higher durability feats than surviving Hydrogen Bomb, etc.).
Sentry, Hal and Cap. Marvel are too slow to attack someone with nanosecond speed reaction. I also don't belive that anyone from this three, can somehow block Surfer from puting Black Hole into their mouth.

@ryanthereaper said:
"1. I realize it won't be one on one, but it's not fare fetched to think that these guys would pair off looking to take one guy out and move on to the next. 2. Blue Marvel beat king hyperion who as fare as I know should be above superman, gladiator ect. thus leading me to give him the edge against quasar. 3. they stalemated when they originally met from the scans I was shown on another sight, leading me to believe that he'd be able to take him while in 'thor mode' but I'll take your word and call it a stalemate. 3. can you give me anything that proves he's at a lower speed/durability rate? because this website doesn't provide that info and neither does his bio on DC's main website.  4. Nova could win, maybe even easily from what I've heard he's been doing some good in the recent TI series but the last thing I saw him in was the annihilation wave where he killed annihilus.  "
1.There are big difference in reaction speed between them. Thor, Superman, Surfer, Quasar, Gladiator and probably Nova Prime and BRB have nanosecond speed reaction. This mean that if Thor will try to fight against his opposite, Surfer will one-shot Supe with kryptonite/red sun-beam (thanks to Cosmic Awareness he knows about people weakness), Quasar will drain all people who can be drained (Hal is the strongest so he will be attacked first), Gladiator will put down Sentry, Blue Marvel and Hulk in less than second. Nova Prime against Cap. Marvel? I would go with Nova, but it doesn't matter who is better since Surfer don't have an enemy here. Gladiator, Ronan and Ikonn are free too. And Quasar can shot Cap MArvel with all Hal's power .
2.The problem is that King Hyperion didn't use his speed against BM. Also, King Hyperion, was imprisioned in his Earth in his last aprreance before he fought witm Adam. He was so weak, that he wasn't able to escape from there. It is very possible that he was de-power at the time, since he wasn't able to fly away from Earth. Best BM's feats are: surviving explosion of Hydrogen Bomb and lifting meteor in size of Arkansas. Both aren't even close to planet level feats. Quasar in the past drained the whole star, he drained Adam Warlock, Jack of Hearts, his constructs hold Gladiator (planet buster) and were able to protect Infinity Watch from Avengers with ease. He also currently showed enough good speed to drain all Cosmic Avengers and use thier power to create shield in nanoseconds.
"Classic" Hyperion is a planet buster and also has nanosecond speed reaction (in truth he was completly equal to Gladiator), but this one didn't fought with BM. Remember that KH is currenlty imprisoned on 616-Earth in Raft.
3.I have this opinion because their hammers are equal, what gives them both "power of Thor". Of course if one of them will be more bloodlusted than second he has greater chance for win, but it depends on circumstances. Here they should be perfectly equal.
4.The problem is that CM=Supe is a myth. Of course they had fight with each other and everything, but how can we know that Supe used full speed on him? Surfer also was defeated by Morg or Thanos, but none of them is as fast as Surfer. This is like Thor vs. Herc. They aren't equal in durability or speed, but there are proves that they are equal in strength. The same is with Supe and Cap. And I suggest that You shouldn't belive any sites when it comes to power level. For example Sentry is compared by most of them to Surfer and Phoenix. What is completly wrong because he never shown equal power to them. And also Surfer is much wekear than most Phoenix versions.
5.And Annihilus stomped Quasar. He shown enough power to destroy whole fleet in seconds. The same goes to Nova. Hulk don't have feats that would put him in planet level busters. Nova already survived Galactus rage (that destroyed at least three solar systems), hold Sphinx (who had 2 Ka stones), blitzed Drax with ease, lobotomized Ego The Living Planet, killed Annihilus and defeat dozens of Sentries (Kree powerfull robots) in weakned state (Phalanx was consuming him). He did few others big feats, but since he can speedblitz his enemies, survive Galactus Rage or defeat Annihilus, I don't see even a small chance to WWHulk.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#32  Edited By SC  Moderator

All Stars with a comfortable but tough fought majority. 

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@czarny_samael said:
" @superdemon said:
" @czarny_samael said:

A specially without taking them to astral plane.  Ther are only two guys who can react as fast as he can: Superman and Thor. Others wouldn't even know what hit them.  Also, no one here would be able to take more than two-three Surfer attacks. Surfer one-shotted Thor from Canncerverse (and according to Worldmind they are equal to their counterparts) and Thor and Supe are the most durable people here. Surfer is like DP Tyrant now. "
I think he every one is forgetting the sentry, i know every one hates him but hes got seep to keep up with the surfer hes also one of the most powerful telepaths in the world and can manipulate matter, hes no push over and could hang with the best of them, and then he can void it up as well.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666
@spiderbat87 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @superdemon said:
" @czarny_samael said:

I think he every one is forgetting the sentry, i know every one hates him but hes got seep to keep up with the surfer hes also one of the most powerful telepaths in the world and can manipulate matter, hes no push over and could hang with the best of them, and then he can void it up as well. "
1.Sentry doesn't have nanosecond speed reaction.
2.He never truly use TP to attack his enemies.
3.Void has mm, not Sentry.
4.Void isn't a part of this battle.
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@czarny_samael said:
" @spiderbat87 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @superdemon said:
" @czarny_samael said:

I think he every one is forgetting the sentry, i know every one hates him but hes got seep to keep up with the surfer hes also one of the most powerful telepaths in the world and can manipulate matter, hes no push over and could hang with the best of them, and then he can void it up as well. "
1.Sentry doesn't have nanosecond speed reaction. 2.He never truly use TP to attack his enemies. 3.Void has mm, not Sentry. 4.Void isn't a part of this battle. "
Ok but just because he hasn't used telepathy to attack with in the past do's not mean he cant and isn't he kind of immortal?

No Caption Provided
isn't this MM? and the fact that he brought his wife back from the dead?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666
@spiderbat87 :

1.Without nanoseocnd reaction, this doesn't matter, if he don't have nanosecond speed reaction.
2.He has very powerfull defensive TP, we know nothing about offensive.
3.This isn't Sentry. This is Void using mm.  Void can reform. Not Sentry. And bringing back some one to live isn't a way to prove that he is immortal and have mm.
4.BTW Surfer has both: high matter manipulation and very powerfull TP. He is also unbeatable in Astral Plane.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By superdemon
@czarny_samael said:
" @spiderbat87 :  1.Without nanoseocnd reaction, this doesn't matter, if he don't have nanosecond speed reaction. 2.He has very powerfull defensive TP, we know nothing about offensive. 3.This isn't Sentry. This is Void using mm.  Void can reform. Not Sentry. And bringing back some one to live isn't a way to prove that he is immortal and have mm. 4.BTW Surfer has both: high matter manipulation and very powerfull TP. He is also unbeatable in Astral Plane. "
Way back when - Sentry mind raped the entire planet into forgetting he existed.

That's Sentry IMO. Void doesn't speak like that. Void is a maniac and would be much more aggressive IMO.
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@superdemon said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @spiderbat87 :  1.Without nanoseocnd reaction, this doesn't matter, if he don't have nanosecond speed reaction. 2.He has very powerfull defensive TP, we know nothing about offensive. 3.This isn't Sentry. This is Void using mm.  Void can reform. Not Sentry. And bringing back some one to live isn't a way to prove that he is immortal and have mm. 4.BTW Surfer has both: high matter manipulation and very powerfull TP. He is also unbeatable in Astral Plane. "
Way back when - Sentry mind raped the entire planet into forgetting he existed.  That's Sentry IMO. Void doesn't speak like that. Void is a maniac and would be much more aggressive IMO. "
exactly its not void if it was they make it more obv!
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@czarny_samael said:
no i said he was immortal because tony stark said there was no way to kill him and also he's died several times and just reforms him self.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By czarny_samael666
@superdemon said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Way back when - Sentry mind raped the entire planet into forgetting he existed.  That's Sentry IMO. Void doesn't speak like that. Void is a maniac and would be much more aggressive IMO. "
1.Void is in control and can use his powers (like reforming or mm) when he has black colored eyes. So this isn't Sentry. Next few panels would show that when Sentry take control, he didn't know what happened (look what they are saying and that everything changed when Sentry again had blue eyes):

No Caption Provided

Sentry taking control from Void
Sentry taking control from Void

2.The problem is, that he didn't on his own (with help of Richards' machine) and that it wasn't a clear attack IIRC. I could be wrong about the last one, because I've read it sometime again. You should put some scans.

@spiderbat87 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
no i said he was immortal because tony stark said there was no way to kill him and also he's died several times and just reforms him self. "

Only thing that is important is his durability. Eternals are also immortal, but they can be killed. They will just back to life. Sentry didn't show ability to back from the death. Void did. But it also depends on their molecule manipulation and TP abilities. Surfer is better in both.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By superdemon
@czarny_samael:  Good point about the eyes. However, Void and Sentry are two aspects of the same person. So, Sentry is liable to go Void at any given time.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By czarny_samael666

@superdemon said:

" @czarny_samael:  Good point about the eyes. However, Void and Sentry are two aspects of the same person. So, Sentry is liable to go Void at any given time. "

Not exactly.
They were aspects of they same person, but they still had/could have different bodies (BTW, Bob was Void, Sentry was a sceond personality).
When Sentry found Void and throw him into sun, Void wasn't present at Earth.
Later, Sentry met Void near Saturn. Sentry's mind was weakned, thanks to which Void merged with him and took control over their body. 
But Sentry was still as powerfull telepath, as was Void. He defend himself and take control for most time. But somthing dirty happened or when Osborn gived him some evil task, Void was taking control. The same was happening when Sentry's body was destroyed. Sentry by himself never rereated it. Only Void was able to this. 
According to this, Sentry and void are different characters, a specially when it comes to "Battle forum".
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By superdemon
@czarny_samael said:
"  @superdemon said:

" @czarny_samael:  Good point about the eyes. However, Void and Sentry are two aspects of the same person. So, Sentry is liable to go Void at any given time. "

Not exactly. They were aspects of they same person, but they still had/could have different bodies (BTW, Bob was Void, Sentry was a sceond personality). When Sentry found Void and throw him into sun, Void wasn't present at Earth. Later, Sentry met Void near Saturn. Sentry's mind was weakned, thanks to which Void merged with him and took control over their body.  But Sentry was still as powerfull telepath, as was Void. He defend himself and take control for most time. But somthing dirty happened or when Osborn gived him some evil task, Void was taking control. The same was happening when Sentry's body was destroyed. Sentry by himself never rereated it. Only Void was able to this.  According to this, Sentry and void are different characters, a specially when it comes to "Battle forum". "
According to the scans you've posted, they are the same.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By czarny_samael666
@superdemon said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"  @superdemon said:

Not exactly. They were aspects of they same person, but they still had/could have different bodies (BTW, Bob was Void, Sentry was a sceond personality). When Sentry found Void and throw him into sun, Void wasn't present at Earth. Later, Sentry met Void near Saturn. Sentry's mind was weakned, thanks to which Void merged with him and took control over their body.  But Sentry was still as powerfull telepath, as was Void. He defend himself and take control for most time. But somthing dirty happened or when Osborn gived him some evil task, Void was taking control. The same was happening when Sentry's body was destroyed. Sentry by himself never rereated it. Only Void was able to this.  According to this, Sentry and void are different characters, a specially when it comes to "Battle forum". "
According to the scans you've posted, they are the same. "
They were present in the same body since Secret Invasion, like Apoc and Cyke after The Twelve. That scans are from Dark Avengers.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By superdemon
@czarny_samael said:
" @superdemon said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"  @superdemon said:

According to the scans you've posted, they are the same. "
They were present in the same body since Secret Invasion, like Apoc and Cyke after The Twelve. That scans are from Dark Avengers. "
Void will always be tied to Sentry. Sentry and Void are two aspects of the same person - Bob.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By czarny_samael666

Not always. They were present in the same body because Sentry destroyed Void's and Void possesed him. It really is like Apoc and his enemies.

Avatar image for sheryinistoosexy
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omg. How are people even going for the Marvel/DC all stars?

Fanboys are crazy these days. They will do anything.

Annihilators stomps.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

All Star Wins with difficulty

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points