• 92 results
Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101

Fight on the moon,all bloodlusted. Start 1 mile apart.

silver surfer,gladiator (100% confident),beta ray bill,ronan,quasar,nova{full worldmind}

.............vs.................

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 curbstomps. Darkseid might solo.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By czarny_samael666
@venomoushatred1001 said:

How Darkseid can solo? I am asking seriously.

Surfer >/= Despero
Quasar vs. Sinestro will be intresting
BRB vs. Darkseid is a hard battle, since Stormbreaker can block OB. 

Now with Gladiator and Ronan Annihilators wins.

EDIT:

I've didn't seen BA. With him on the team Team 2 has better chance, Gladiator will hold him. It would depend what Ronan will do with UW. I don't see a reason why he shouldn't be able to manipulate at least Depero's molecules.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

The Annihilators win here after a tough battle. 

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By the creator

Team 2 ftw. Black Adam annihilates Gladiator. Sinestro annihilates Nova. Despero mentally annihilates BRB. Darkseid stalemates the rest until the other 3 of his team free themselves up.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666
@the creator said:
Team 2 ftw. Black Adam annihilates Gladiator. Sinestro annihilates Nova. Despero mentally annihilates BRB. Darkseid stalemates the rest until the other 3 of his team free themselves up.
1.Gladiator = Superman > Black Adam
2.How Sinestro can aninhilate Nova Prime (I've didn't even seen him in this battle )?
3.Despero would for sure fight with telepath - Surfer. And he will lose.
4.Darkseid vs. BRB is intresting. 

Quasar drains Sinestro + Ronan manipulates Despero's and Black Adam's molecules and takes them out. 

DS solo doesn't have a chance
RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@czarny_samael666 said:

@the creator said:
1.Gladiator = Superman > Black Adam

Get over it. Stop acting like you haven't seen what Superman can do.

Superman is superior to gladiator in every way possible.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ReVamp

Please. Darkseid, really?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

Darkseid vs BRB would be intersting only if he did what Thor did to ultron, absorbed his attack and redirected it. Darkseid should beat most people here alone, as far as he's not jobbing. Not to mention Despero is extremely powerful.

Team 2 for me here :)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@czarny_samael666:

I wouldn't say Gladiator = Superman. I'm sorry, but the guy never impressed me.

Sinestro has vastly more experience than Nova; yes Nova has the worldmind whispering in his ear, but that's no substitute for decades of experience. The man was the most powerful GL in history and is still proving it. He stomped a guy (Weaponer, I believe his name was) who had just previously soloed Kyle Rayner and a group of GLs that included Ganthet.

I know nothing about Despero, so I cannot comment.

I don't know whether he can defend against the OE. Now I don't know BRB, so I'm just thinking of him as Thor-lite.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Spartan101

silver surfer,gladiator (100% confident),beta ray bill,ronan,quasar,nova{full worldmind}

.............vs.................

????
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the creator

Unfortunately gladiator does not equal BA (or Superman). Sinestro's ring is capable of the same feats as a GL's ring fundementally. So he is capable of absorbing / blocking any energy attack that Nova unleashes. His attacks meanwhile can decimate areas equal to entire cities. If he uses his ring energy as constructs, they have proven capable of hurting kryptonians. Why do you think SS would attack Despero. As the Annihilators most powerful member (potentially) he might focus on the opponents biggest gun, Darkseid. And additionally if you think that Surfer would overcome Despero psionically please illustrate that for us. Ronan is taken out by 1 attack from any of this team before he even has chance to act.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the creator

@Czarny_samael666 said: "1.Gladiator = Superman > Black Adam 2.How Sinestro can aninhilate Nova Prime (I've didn't even seen him in this battle )? 3.Despero would for sure fight with telepath - Surfer. And he will lose. 4.Darkseid vs. BRB is intresting.  Quasar drains Sinestro + Ronan manipulates Despero's and Black Adam's molecules and takes them out.  DS solo doesn't have a chance"........................it's correcting comments like this that really makes me think 'can I be bothered' since its lost time in my life I'll never get back.......

amazinglover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By amazinglover

Team 2 for the win Ronin is worthless in this fight. Darkseid can take most of them on by himself. Add Despero who would give any of them a run for his money both physically and mentally and the team one is in trouble since they still have Sinestro and Black Adam to lend a hand@the creator said:

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Interesting battle. DC wins in a close battle.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Annihilators by the slimmest of margins. Quasar can handle Sinestro and possibly drain him. Nova and Ronan can tag up on Despero with Worldmind fortifying Nova against his TP while BRB and Gladiator tag up on BA. This leaves SS one in one with DS until either BRB Gladiator or Nova come to assist. It boils down to a 3-4 on one against DS, eventually ending with SS as sole survivor 5.5/10.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Dex_Starr

Darkseid could kill the majority of the Annhilators by hismelf. Despero and Darkseid would be too much for them. Any of them can get one shotted by the OE.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vuviper

Despero could one shot 70/80% of the team and their only hope of defeating him is if Surfer brings him to the Astral plane. If Despero decided to mind control his goes I'm not sure how many of them would successfully resist, Hal Jordan has amazing will and is protected by the ring but he fell, Superman's natural resistance and kryptonian training also did not stop him from being controlled, and J'onn with his vast psionic abilities and defenses always gets owned by Despero.

For the record, I do believe Gladiator is Kryptonian level. Not = to superman, but inthe same league as him, Supergirl, Powergirl, etc in all aspects except operational speed. He has the reflexes but I've never seen him use speed in the ways krpytonians can, vibrate to be invisible or intangible, or complete complex tasks.

I also Nova or Quasar could beat Sinestro in a good fight, but my mind could be changed. Nova's shields have impressed me more than Sinestro, and his combat speed also seems greater. If Quasar's bands can control Soul energy it isn't a stretch for him to be able to manipulate fear energy to an extent, and even if that doesn't work (Since in a battle to manipulate Sinestro's energy, Quasar would be a little out of his element). His constructs/shields/blast all seem comparable to Sinestro

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Masterr

Team 2 imo,

All of the team's members are heavy hitters.

I believe Despero could take any of them solo, same as Darkseid. Ronan can be taken out easily by any of them, I believe Sinestro and Black Adam are enough to take on Nova or Quasar, aside from that, I also don't see how any of them could defend themselves against Despero's TP (but I'm not certain on their defense against TP) or the OE. Silver Surfer is definitely powerful and could be the biggest challenge for the team, but I don't think he can take on any of the team's members without being seriously injured, especially if they gang up on him.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666
@the creator said:
Unfortunately gladiator does not equal BA (or Superman). Sinestro's ring is capable of the same feats as a GL's ring fundementally. So he is capable of absorbing / blocking any energy attack that Nova unleashes. His attacks meanwhile can decimate areas equal to entire cities. If he uses his ring energy as constructs, they have proven capable of hurting kryptonians. Why do you think SS would attack Despero. As the Annihilators most powerful member (potentially) he might focus on the opponents biggest gun, Darkseid. And additionally if you think that Surfer would overcome Despero psionically please illustrate that for us. Ronan is taken out by 1 attack from any of this team before he even has chance to act.
1.I am saying that Sinestro would face Quasar and Surfer Despero, because:
-both Sinestro and Quasar are using similar powers
-Despero will use TP, so only Surfer can respond to him. They will have to fight each other. 2.Gladiator is planet buster, who can contain supernova, has nanosecond reaction speed and all Superman powers. So I don't see a reason why he shouldn't be considered as his equal.
3.Surfer can't be defeated in Astral Plane.  So they will have to fight in normal way or Surfer will win this battle before Despero will change tacitc.
4.Ronan will have a chance to attack since there are more Annihilators than people from DC team. 

@vuviper said:

Despero could one shot 70/80% of the team and their only hope of defeating him is if Surfer brings him to the Astral plane. If Despero decided to mind control his goes I'm not sure how many of them would successfully resist, Hal Jordan has amazing will and is protected by the ring but he fell, Superman's natural resistance and kryptonian training also did not stop him from being controlled, and J'onn with his vast psionic abilities and defenses always gets owned by Despero.

For the record, I do believe Gladiator is Kryptonian level. Not = to superman, but inthe same league as him, Supergirl, Powergirl, etc in all aspects except operational speed. He has the reflexes but I've never seen him use speed in the ways krpytonians can, vibrate to be invisible or intangible, or complete complex tasks.

I also Nova or Quasar could beat Sinestro in a good fight, but my mind could be changed. Nova's shields have impressed me more than Sinestro, and his combat speed also seems greater. If Quasar's bands can control Soul energy it isn't a stretch for him to be able to manipulate fear energy to an extent, and even if that doesn't work (Since in a battle to manipulate Sinestro's energy, Quasar would be a little out of his element). His constructs/shields/blast all seem comparable to Sinestro

1.But he can't one shot Surfer and this is the point.
2.Even Speed (Wanda's son) can be intangible trough speed, Bane told me that most of DC speedsters used that tacitc in the past.

@JediXMan said:

@czarny_samael666:

I wouldn't say Gladiator = Superman. I'm sorry, but the guy never impressed me.

Sinestro has vastly more experience than Nova; yes Nova has the worldmind whispering in his ear, but that's no substitute for decades of experience. The man was the most powerful GL in history and is still proving it. He stomped a guy (Weaponer, I believe his name was) who had just previously soloed Kyle Rayner and a group of GLs that included Ganthet.

I know nothing about Despero, so I cannot comment.

I don't know whether he can defend against the OE. Now I don't know BRB, so I'm just thinking of him as Thor-lite.

1.Why?
2.I belive that You guys put Nova against Sinestro only because both were a part of "corps". Quasar has power much more similar to Sinestro than Nova. Still, Gladiator can at least hold BA, Surfer Despero and BRB Darkseid - it ends with Ronan & Nova & Quasar against Sinestro. He would have to opposite someone with his level of energy, other one who try to drain him and last one who will manipulate his molecules.
3.BRB=Thor, his enchanetment makes them equal. 
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vuviper

@czarny_samael666:

@vuviper said:

2.Even Speed (Wanda's son) can be intangible trough speed, Bane told me that most of DC speedsters used that tacitc in the past.

1. Ok, so he won't one shot surfer, but that still leave Surfer with few if any allies and unless he pulls Despero to the Astral Plane, he's going to follow suit shortly

2. I don't know what your point is, It's still something Gladiator hasn't done

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@the creator said:

That

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@czarny_samael666: BRB=/=Thor. He doesn't have the feats to match Thor anymore in any way. And he's certainly not going to hold off Darkseid any time soon. You're seriously overestimating the abilities of the Annihilators and completely ignoring the abilities of the DC team. That's why no one takes you seriously.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Lance Uppercut said:

@czarny_samael666: BRB=/=Thor. He doesn't have the feats to match Thor anymore in any way. And he's certainly not going to hold off Darkseid any time soon. You're seriously overestimating the abilities of the Annihilators and completely ignoring the abilities of the DC team. That's why no one takes you seriously.

1.Not true and this opinion is biased. 
2.BRB equals Thor, not because of his feats, but because anyone who wield either: Mjolnir or Stormbreaker is equal to Thor. DS best power is OB and BRB can stop it. Tell me: is it true or not? Can't he stop it by SB? If he can, then he can hold off DS. 
3.You can change DS with Thanos, Despero with Magus, Black Adam with Thor from Blood and Thunder and Sinestro with IDK... WOL Morg or Binary... Score will reamain the same:
BRB will hold Thanos. Surfer will block Magus TP and start battle on normal plane, Quasar will drain WOL Morg/Binary and Gladiator will hold Thor.    Ronan and Nova will be free, so Ronan would be able to manipulate Magus molecules and Nova + Gladiator > bloodlusted Thor. I belive that Post-A Surfer has more than a great chance to defeat Magus (the same with Despero) and these whole team will easily take off Pre-TI Thanos. Too much physical power, too many to attack, to many powerfull people.
You can us it against me in other threads if You want, since I much more like people from "Marvel-replacing team) than Annihilators. 

Now, when we have DC vs. Marvel beside us, do You still belive that I have chosen Annihilators just because I want to ignore DC people abilities?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@vuviper said:

@czarny_samael666:

1. Ok, so he won't one shot surfer, but that still leave Surfer with few if any allies and unless he pulls Despero to the Astral Plane, he's going to follow suit shortly

1.Point is that when Despero wil ltry TP, he won't met anyone beside Surfer. He won't mindrape others, since he will fight with Surfer in Astral Plane. 
2.Ok, You think about pure ability/technique.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vuviper

@czarny_samael666 said:

@vuviper said:

@czarny_samael666:

1.Point is that when Despero wil ltry TP, he won't met anyone beside Surfer. He won't mindrape others, since he will fight with Surfer in Astral Plane. 2.Ok, You think about pure ability/technique.

1. No, Despero first used TP on Angel-Supergirl in a battle of mental dominance without any mention or indication of them being on the Astral Plane. Later, in that isssue, Despero attempts to possess her, actually transfer himself into her body, that is when they were in the astral plane and that is when she was able to destroy him with the power granted her by the Pressence.

2. hm?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By czarny_samael666
@vuviper said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@vuviper said:

@czarny_samael666:

1.Point is that when Despero wil ltry TP, he won't met anyone beside Surfer. He won't mindrape others, since he will fight with Surfer in Astral Plane. 2.Ok, You think about pure ability/technique.

1. No, Despero first used TP on Angel-Supergirl in a battle of mental dominance without any mention or indication of them being on the Astral Plane. Later, in that isssue, Despero attempts to possess her, actually transfer himself into her body, that is when they were in the astral plane and that is when she was able to destroy him with the power granted her by the Pressence.

2. hm?

1.We're back on our little disagreement from other threads - Astral Plane is way of using telepathy in my book. I don't see how any kind of TP (besides Psi-Bolts) can be used without reaching AP.
2.I misunderstood You in first place.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vuviper

@czarny_samael666 said:

@vuviper said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@vuviper said:

@czarny_samael666:

2. hm?

1.We're back on our little disagreement from other threads - Astral Plane is way of using telepathy in my book. I don't see how any kind of TP (besides Psi-Bolts) can be used without reaching AP. 2.I misunderstood You in first place.

1. But in this case we have both examples present in the same Issue. If all TP involved the Astral Plane, why would despero have not been destroyed in the first instance, but was destroyed when he attempted to possess her.

2. Oh ok.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Greendevil

• There is BFR so imo Marvel stands a good chance as Surfer can is unbeatable in the Astral plane and would FU@& anybody via TP there
  • You also have Quasar that can BFR to the Quantum universe where he is the TOAA.
  • Marvel wins if the fight like this
  1. Surfer vs Despero. Surfer must take on the strongest = Darkseid and Despero, but is forced to take Despero cuz Surfer is the only one that can match his TP. And Surfer wins Despero after a solid fight.
  2. a Bloodlusted Quasar vs Sinestro can drain or BFR Sinestro to QU. This fight will be short. And it needs to be as Surfer faces a proper challenge and Quasar is the strongest after Surfer on the Annihilator roster. His powers will come in handy
  3. Gladiator and Ronan vs Black Adam. Gladiator as he is fast enough and has planet-busting KO power in his fists and survives Supernovas. Bloodthirstiness of Ronan with the universal hammer. Imo this fight will finnish the fastest . Reasons are...................................All 3 guys have massive egos and low morals towards the enemy. BA and Glads will blitz each other immediately, And Ronans will use his hammer to assist with lethal force, this will gave a massive edge to the Marvel duo. Ronan and Gladiator STOMP Black Adam
  4. This leaves Drakseid vs Beta Ray Bill and Nova Prime. 2 powerful guys, but not the A-team of the Annihilators. Those guys are busy with Despero and Sinestro. This team will have the biggest responsibility as IMO Darkseid is the most dangerous and powerful foe on the DC roster. Stormbreaker is the Obvious choice for a monster like Darkseid. It blocks any attack and can bust planets on impact. BRB will have Nova prime with the world-mind assisting him with "Full" Nova Force. Nova has survived Galactus Rage > anything Darkseid throws at him including OB. Nova took hits from Sphinx with 2 Kaa stones. Nova Prime and Beta Ray Bill are powerful enough to give Darkseid a real tough night. But they wont have to as Quasar or Gladiator/ Ronan will assist them a short while after battle starts

If not and Despero and Darkseid can pick them of 1 by 1. Ronan is the weakest link and can probably be taken out by anybody on DC team.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By blackadamFTW

I think Team 2 wins, but it DEFINITELY be a good fight.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Scourge
@Lance Uppercut said:

@the creator said:

That

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vuviper

@Greendevil said:

• There is BFR so imo Marvel stands a good chance as Surfer can is unbeatable in the Astral plane and would FU@& anybody via TP there
  • You also have Quasar that can BFR to the Quantum universe where he is the TOAA.
  • Marvel wins if the fight like this
  1. Surfer vs Despero. Surfer must take on the strongest = Darkseid and Despero, but is forced to take Despero cuz Surfer is the only one that can match his TP. And Surfer wins Despero after a solid fight.
  2. a Bloodlusted Quasar vs Sinestro can drain or BFR Sinestro to QU. This fight will be short. And it needs to be as Surfer faces a proper challenge and Quasar is the strongest after Surfer on the Annihilator roster. His powers will come in handy
  3. Gladiator and Ronan vs Black Adam. Gladiator as he is fast enough and has planet-busting KO power in his fists and survives Supernovas. Bloodthirstiness of Ronan with the universal hammer. Imo this fight will finnish the fastest . Reasons are...................................All 3 guys have massive egos and low morals towards the enemy. BA and Glads will blitz each other immediately, And Ronans will use his hammer to assist with lethal force, this will gave a massive edge to the Marvel duo. Ronan and Gladiator STOMP Black Adam
  4. This leaves Drakseid vs Beta Ray Bill and Nova Prime. 2 powerful guys, but not the A-team of the Annihilators. Those guys are busy with Despero and Sinestro. This team will have the biggest responsibility as IMO Darkseid is the most dangerous and powerful foe on the DC roster. Stormbreaker is the Obvious choice for a monster like Darkseid. It blocks any attack and can bust planets on impact. BRB will have Nova prime with the world-mind assisting him with "Full" Nova Force. Nova has survived Galactus Rage > anything Darkseid throws at him including OB. Nova took hits from Sphinx with 2 Kaa stones. Nova Prime and Beta Ray Bill are powerful enough to give Darkseid a real tough night. But they wont have to as Quasar or Gladiator/ Ronan will assist them a short while after battle starts

If not and Despero and Darkseid can pick them of 1 by 1. Ronan is the weakest link and can probably be taken out by anybody on DC team.

1. If Surfer and Despero would fight, the only way I see Surfer winning is taking him to the astral plane and destroying him there. In a physical confrontation Despero is too much of a force for Surfer, and even if Surfer put a black whole in his brain or something, he could transfer his consciousness over to one of Surfers Teammates and surfer will only have succeeded in essentially killing one of his own.

2. I don't know if Quasar can Drain Sinestro's ring since it's feulled by a foreign energy I don't believe Quasar has ever drained, pure fear. I speculate that he could exert some control over it because Phyla-Vell was able to wield soul energy with some help, but even if he could, Sinestro's ring is made to manipulate fear, where as Quasar's bands would be attempting something new. Anyway I think Quasar or Nova could actually take out Sinestro w/o draining, but maybe that's just me. I think it'd be a good fight though.

3. I don't know if Ronan is fast enough to compete in that battle

4. When blocking Sphinx's blast, he had to put his full power into his shields it's not like he would have been able to do anything else if he was doing that again. And Galactus' rage was not a blast target at Nova, it's not as impressive as it sounds. Darkseid's Omega Beams (Or an avatar I guess, I don't really know) were effective on Cyborg Superman, a being that the Guardians failed to incinerate in the sinestro corp war and was only defeated with a galaxy busting explosion contained in a small space(And still some of his body remained and the Manhunters revived him with some robo-CPR). So Galactus' rage isn't necessary>than the Omega Beams.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

Lol, the same Darkseid who loses to Superman?

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

1.Not true and this opinion is biased. 2.BRB equals Thor, not because of his feats, but because anyone who wield either: Mjolnir or Stormbreaker is equal to Thor. DS best power is OB and BRB can stop it. Tell me: is it true or not? Can't he stop it by SB? If he can, then he can hold off DS. 3.You can change DS with Thanos, Despero with Magus, Black Adam with Thor from Blood and Thunder and Sinestro with IDK... WOL Morg or Binary... Score will reamain the same: BRB will hold Thanos. Surfer will block Magus TP and start battle on normal plane, Quasar will drain WOL Morg/Binary and Gladiator will hold Thor. Ronan and Nova will be free, so Ronan would be able to manipulate Magus molecules and Nova + Gladiator > bloodlusted Thor. I belive that Post-A Surfer has more than a great chance to defeat Magus (the same with Despero) and these whole team will easily take off Pre-TI Thanos. Too much physical power, too many to attack, to many powerfull people. You can us it against me in other threads if You want, since I much more like people from "Marvel-replacing team) than Annihilators. Now, when we have DC vs. Marvel beside us, do You still belive that I have chosen Annihilators just because I want to ignore DC people abilities?

1. That's false though. BRB doesn't have the feats to support the claim that ANYONE who holds stormbreaker of Mjolnir is equal to Thor. BRB has lost to opponents Thor has bad better showings against consistently. Whether you want to realize that or not. No, Stormbreaker can't stop the omega beams. The omega Beams are likely to do more damage to Stormbreaker or simply send it to a different plane. IF that's how the fight goes down. For all we know, Sinestro could end up fighting him, or Black Adam, or Despero could just mind rape him in to submission.

3. BRB isn't in Thanos' league. He never will be. That's just silly. He's not going to hold off anything. Binary on the other hand isn't comparable to anyone on the DC team. And Morg was at least as strong as classic silver surfer. If you actually thing Quasar or Nova can battle him, you're delusional. Gladiator isn't going to do much to a bloodlusted Thor, considering he's likely to just blast the living hell out of him. And since Gladiator has no defense against magic, he'd get trounced. The only logical person to fight Thor on the original team is Silver Surfer.

However, that really doesn't matter, because the Annihilators aren't fighting a Marvel team. Do I still believe you chose to ignore the DC teams capabilities? Yes.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dex_Starr

@jeanroygrant said:

You mean the same Darkseid who's lsot to Superman one time with no circumstances involved? Then proceeded to beat him down 5 or 6 times?

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@Dex_Starr said:

@jeanroygrant said:

You mean the same Darkseid who's lsot to Superman one time with no circumstances involved? Then proceeded to beat him down 5 or 6 times?

IIRC, all the 'Darkseids' that lost to Superman were avatars. Not the genuine article.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Dex_Starr said:

@jeanroygrant said:

I just said that because i hate Darkseid.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Lance Uppercut:Darkseid stated that he had the ability to create avatars but it wasn't until Final Crisis were all appearances by Darkseid were retconned to be avatars. The real Darkseid is floating up there in the 4th World

@jeanroygrant: Don't make me take off my belt.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dex_Starr

I don't think Darkseid can solo but he can at least fight evenly with any 2 members of the Annhilators. Leaving a pretty big gap in their numbers against Despero Sin and Adam.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut: Love the avi :)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Dex_Starr said:

@Lance Uppercut:Darkseid stated that he had the ability to create avatars but it wasn't until Final Crisis were all appearances by Darkseid were retconned to be avatars. The real Darkseid is floating up there in the 4th World

@jeanroygrant: Don't make me take off my belt.

LOL.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@venomoushatred1001: Probably the best animated appearance of Lobo.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Lance Uppercut said:

1. That's false though. BRB doesn't have the feats to support the claim that ANYONE who holds stormbreaker of Mjolnir is equal to Thor. BRB has lost to opponents Thor has bad better showings against consistently. Whether you want to realize that or not. No, Stormbreaker can't stop the omega beams. The omega Beams are likely to do more damage to Stormbreaker or simply send it to a different plane. IF that's how the fight goes down. For all we know, Sinestro could end up fighting him, or Black Adam, or Despero could just mind rape him in to submission.

3. BRB isn't in Thanos' league. He never will be. That's just silly. He's not going to hold off anything. Binary on the other hand isn't comparable to anyone on the DC team. And Morg was at least as strong as classic silver surfer. If you actually thing Quasar or Nova can battle him, you're delusional. Gladiator isn't going to do much to a bloodlusted Thor, considering he's likely to just blast the living hell out of him. And since Gladiator has no defense against magic, he'd get trounced. The only logical person to fight Thor on the original team is Silver Surfer.

1.It is not about feats (even while BRB destroyed planets in the past), it is about Odin's enchantment. BRB is equal to Thor because he has to be.
Stormbreaker can stop OB as much as Wonder Woman's barcelets. 
Sinestro is more than similar to Quasar, that is why they will fighting each other. Despero will fight (and lose) with Surfer since only they have TP. I don't see why Gladiator should choose Darkseid not Black Adam. And opposite.
2.BRB doesn't have to be in Thanos league to hold him.
Quasar can drain WOL Morg from WOL power. Nova Prime can take solar system busting shots on his shields and still fight. 
Gladiator = Superman. Superman was able to fight with Black Adam and Gladiator was able to fight with Thor. 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@czarny_samael666: It is about feats. He doesn't have the level of feat necessary to claim he's the equal to Thor. You can make the claim all you want, but if you can't prove it, your argument is invalid because of ignorance. Odin's enchantment doesn't mean jack if BRB doesn't perform on the level of Thor. He's not Thor's equal. Close, maybe. But he's not on the same tier.

No, it can't, and her bracelets stopping them is poor writing.

Sinestro has better feats than Quasar. Beating the weaponeer for instance puts him on a higher level of power than Quasar has ever demonstrated. It doesn't mean they'll fight. He and Black Adam could end up fighting, and Adam will kill him in a second. Then he'll do the same to Ronan.

2. Yes, he does. He's not going to hold off Thanos because Thanos has the capability to end him in a few solid hits. Quasar isn't going to get the chance before Morg kills him. Gladiator =/= Superman. I can't even count how many times people have disproven this when you continue to parrot it, but this misinformation is tiresome. Gladiator also lost to Thor several times. The only Thor he may have actually beaten was Masterson, and Masterson was a joke as Thor.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Killemall

@Lance Uppercut said:

@czarny_samael666: It is about feats. He doesn't have the level of feat necessary to claim he's the equal to Thor. You can make the claim all you want, but if you can't prove it, your argument is invalid because of ignorance. Odin's enchantment doesn't mean jack if BRB doesn't perform on the level of Thor. He's not Thor's equal. Close, maybe. But he's not on the same tier.

Actually quite the opposite, although his feats are less in number some of his feats are more impressive. After all Thor is generally earth bound while BRB floats around in Space. Also BRB is the only one who has planet busting feats which is pretty much the best demonstration of strength one can give. I personally dont think BRB is preciously equal to Thor, but their hammer's are identical. BRB has better durability feats too like being able to fight a herald level character ( i know thats not something thor cant do but bear with me for a second) and during the fight being hit through a planet and surviving the planet's destruction, being able to tank a blast from galactus that charred 1/2 of the planet. His feats are pretty impresive, dont see why you would think Thor and BRB are in different tier altogether.

I personally dont think her bracelet being able to stop OB is a poor writing because on another occasion, in Wonder Woman Volume 2 Issue 21 (well lets just say 18 - 23, memory is a little hazy but i am sure the said feat would fall within these issues) she tanked a blast from from the big three gods: Zeus, Hades and Poseidon (cant seem to spell that correctly ever). Besides wasnt that the same reason why her bracelet was created, to be unbreakable and un-penetrable (i am not sure if the word used was unbreachable, or something similar), dont think this applies to Thor's or BRB's hammer.

Although the hammer has shown the ability to absorb and redirect energy, even on vast scale. He has absorbed Ultron's blast and re-directed it (not saying Ultron's energy beam would be any where close to OB) and has absorbed and re-directed a null bomb's blast which was stated to be capable of destroying a galaxy or something like the. The point i am trying to make is, perhaps BRB might be able to absorb and redirect OB at darkseid. Darkseid has been harmed by OB while Superman dodged it, although that can be claimed as bad writing and Darkseid was weakened, but it does so OB can even harm darkseid himself.

Sinestro has better feats than Quasar. Beating the weaponeer for instance puts him on a higher level of power than Quasar has ever demonstrated. It doesn't mean they'll fight. He and Black Adam could end up fighting, and Adam will kill him in a second. Then he'll do the same to Ronan.

Barring the recent Annihilation: Earthfall (i think thats the story arc, where baby version of Magus comes to earth and mindcontrols Gladiator) those constructs are show to be quite durable. They have withstood the attacks from galactus in one instance and has always been shown to be pretty unbreachable. Sinestro's construct on the other hand has been shattred by Hal, Superman, and even Captain Atom in one instance, i dont know other instance because i havent read a lot on sinestro. So i personally dont think Quasar is outclassed agaisnt Sinstro.

Also Black Adam and Quasar would go quite like that specially because Quasar's constructs are durable enough to withstand attacks from Adam. Also we generally tend to pit similar characters against each other while a team is fighting another, thats what i have seen in pretty much every thread, though it was what always happened in comicvine.

I cant however argue against the second part of the debate because i myself dont think Gladiator is as powerful as Superman.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Lance Uppercut said:

2. Yes, he does. He's not going to hold off Thanos because Thanos has the capability to end him in a few solid hits. Quasar isn't going to get the chance before Morg kills him. Gladiator =/= Superman. I can't even count how many times people have disproven this when you continue to parrot it, but this misinformation is tiresome. Gladiator also lost to Thor several times. The only Thor he may have actually beaten was Masterson, and Masterson was a joke as Thor.

1.It isn't, since it isn't his claim. All versions of Thor had equal power (Masterson or not) because they've wielded Mjolnir. Mjolnir = Stormbreaker, because Odin made it to be its equal. And Bill transform into "Horse face" with either - SB or Mjolnir. 
2.Excuse - nothing more. There is no reason to belive that OB can do something that Surtur, Glory, Infinity or Cyttorak couldn't do. 
3.Prove that Sinestro is better than this for example(first scan) or that he can defend himself from Quasar'a attacks (2nd, 3rd and 4th scans):
Quasar's shields taking hits from X-Men and Avengers (including Thor, Hulk and Hercules)
Quasar's shields taking hits from X-Men and Avengers (including Thor, Hulk and Hercules)
Quasar drainning Jack of Hearts
Quasar drainning Jack of Hearts
Quasar taking Presence to Quantum Zone p1
Quasar taking Presence to Quantum Zone p1
Quasar taking Presence to Quantum Zone p2
Quasar taking Presence to Quantum Zone p2

4.Adam won't break Quasar's shields fast. And Quasar can just shield his friends as much as he did with Annihilators already against LMV and Infinity Watch against combined forces of X-Men, Avengers and FF. Quasar can drain multiple enemies at once (as he has shown when he drained Annihilators' energy), so even if Black Adam will try to hold him, he still will be able to drain others. I see only Sinestro being vulnerable to that kind of attack.
5.Thanos can take him down with brutal strength - but also not that fast - but, even considering that Darkseid is really close in strength to Thanos, none of them will start battle with physical strength. Bill just have to hold him and his hammer can absorb any energy attack from either of them.
6.No one ever proved that Superman is above Gladiator, so this is a lie. Feel free to prove that Superman is faster, stronger or more durable than Gladiator. Gladiator is a planet buster with nanosecond speed reaction who can fly through stars and take nova-level explosions without any sgins of harm.  AsI've told already - Masterson Thor is as good Thor as any other Mjolnir wielder. He just doesn't have fighting skills in Thor's level, but still he is as powerfull as normal Thor. Besides, Superman also can lose and win Thor, but Thor has better chance to win with Superman than opposite.

Now I belive that You seriously underestimates Annihilators and overestimate DC fighters.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Dex_Starr

Gladiator doesn't have nanosecond reaction time.

Thor can't even tag Quicksilver, Supes would beat his ass

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

Gladiator has shown nanosecond reaction time in the past. Why would he not have it now?

Well he has knocked him out while Qucksilver was using his speed, but Supes would probably win he uses his speed a lot more often than Thor does.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall said:

@Dex_Starr said:

Gladiator has shown nanosecond reaction time in the past. Why would he not have it now?

Well he has knocked him out while Qucksilver was using his speed, but Supes would probably win he uses his speed a lot more often than Thor does.

NanosecondS, notice the plural.

Thor hit the ground to send Quicksilver flying through the air because he couldn't hit him directly

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

NanosecondS, notice the plural.

Nanoseconds or nanosecond, its still a very good reaction time. Who is to say someone who has reacted in nanoseconds cant react in a nanosecond.

Thor hit the ground to send Quicksilver flying through the air because he couldn't hit him directly

He still has variety of range attacks dont see why he couldnt do the same against Supes and we know he is vulnerable to magic, he has always been. However i still admit Supes would take a solid majority.