-The Big Three as seen in the last episode of Avengers:EMH

-Morals on

-Random Encounter, no prep

-Location is an abandonded Metropolis

-Fighters start off on the ground 50 feet from one another

-Standard equipment for all

who wins?

#2 Posted by Pokeysteve (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

Trinity. Cap is a non factor and WW drops Tony pretty quick. Thor can't beat both of them.

#3 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

i didn't watch the entire Avengers: EMH but from what i saw thor is easily on par with superman, wonder woman could take iron man, and between cap and batman it could go either way. (though they are virtual non factors).

i believe thor is the most powerful one here, if wonder woman manages to beat IM fast and go and help superman with thor, then Dc trinity win, if not, thor destroys both of them (if he takes them one by one)

#4 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

i didn't watch the entire Avengers: EMH but from what i saw thor is easily on par with superman, wonder woman could take iron man, and between cap and batman it could go either way. (though they are virtual non factors).

Actually Captain America in EMH reminds me of the Ultimate Universe version. He was tanking hits from beings who were able to fight Thor, and Hulk. Not to mention he has been shown with great skill with his shield.

#5 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

Actually Captain America in EMH reminds me of the Ultimate Universe version. He was tanking hits from beings who were able to fight Thor, and Hulk. Not to mention he has been shown with great skill with his shield.

dont remember anything like that (since i didn't watch it all) but it seems cap has better strength and durability, batman has better speed and agility (dodged darkseid's omega beams and then darkseid stated that no one has ever dodged it) he also successfully evaded kalibak using agility and speed. but that's irrelevant for the battle IMO since cap and bats are the weak players on both sides.

#6 Posted by dondave (37991 posts) - - Show Bio

Trinity

#7 Posted by dondave (37991 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Alot his feats were as a result of the Skrull impersonating him rather than he hiumself

#8 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath: Alot his feats were as a result of the Skrull impersonating him rather than he hiumself

Oh, yeah. Forgot about that, and since Skrulls are enhanced it makes sense.

@rolldestroyer said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@rolldestroyer said:

dont remember anything like that (since i didn't watch it all) but it seems cap has better strength and durability, batman has better speed and agility (dodged darkseid's omega beams and then darkseid stated that no one has ever dodged it) he also successfully evaded kalibak using agility and speed. but that's irrelevant for the battle IMO since cap and bats are the weak players on both sides.

Yeah. I forgot Captain America was being impersonated by a Skrull for most of season 2, so I won't count it. I still think Captain America beats him though. Although they are pretty irrelevant.

#9 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I remember of Justice League, Superman got hurt a lot more and with lower levels. I think even Iron Man could do some damage to him. I also can't remember Wonder Woman or Superman showing the speed they have in the comics. But I haven't seen the series in forever. And are we only using feats from the series proper or from the movies? WhichI think some are considered canon?

#10 Posted by The Stegman (24653 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta give it to the Avengers on this one, mostly due to Thor, the guy was a tank in season two.

#11 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3021 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor could solo.

#12 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderwoman immediately wtfstomps Iron man, Supes and WW gang up on Thor and own him, Batman and Cap are equal-ish.

#13 Posted by Black_Arrow (3201 posts) - - Show Bio

have to go to the avengers because wonder woman wasnt really power full in the series and thor is superior to superman. batman by feats will probably loose against captain america

#14 Posted by russellmania77 (15525 posts) - - Show Bio

trinity

#15 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman uses the Bat-factor heavily and wins against Cap,

Wonder Woman wins against Tony.

Superman was useless in the show until the final season and last few episodes. I'd probably give it to Thor

#16 Posted by The Stegman (24653 posts) - - Show Bio

have to go to the avengers because wonder woman wasnt really power full in the series and thor is superior to superman. batman by feats will probably loose against captain america

Eh, I don't know about the Batman vs Cap one, you gotta remember Batman in JL was also the same Batman in TAS, so he has all of those feats, plus, he took down a bunch of tough supervillains in like a minute flat

Go to about 2:00

#17 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Captain America is pretty much a toss up.

Superman beats either Iron Man or Thor

Wonder Woman beats either Iron Man or Thor.

As you can see Superman and Wonder Woman vs a possible win for Captain America...

The Trinity win this in a cool match of a few minutes length at most.

#18 Posted by reaperOnyx (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

Trinity wins still a pretty easy choice

#19 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd replace Ironman with Hulk.

Also, animated Thor could take down Superman without much of a fight. He was able to tank Vision who had increased his weight to 500 tons..... and was crashing right into Thor. From outer space. Also, wasn't he able to take a shot from one of Krang's war ships that was powerful enough to destroy Earth?

#20 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman:

To be fair, none of those supervillains really had any astounding feats of their power did they?

#21 Posted by IRS (457 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we're all agreed that without prep Cap and Batman are non-factors in this fight so this is really Superman and Wonder Woman vs Thor and Iron Man in disguise. Superman's performance in the last episode where he says he finally stops holding back and tosses around Darkseid shows me he can at least hang with Thor for awhile. Iron Man however just doesn't have the feats to hang with Wonder Woman for very long so in the 2v2 I think Iron Man drops first and Superman and Wonder Woman take Thor with numbers.

#22 Posted by The Stegman (24653 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo: Grundy did, even before he became Chaos Grundy, he was tossing tanks around like toys and punching Superman through walls.

#23 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo said:

@the_stegman:

To be fair, none of those supervillains really had any astounding feats of their power did they?

uhm

solomon grundy?

o_O

#24 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman:

Didn't Cap take a hit from Hulk, who was able to lift up all of Manhattan (Or was that Graviton)?

#25 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo said:

@the_stegman:

uhm

solomon grundy?

o_O

Grundy also was shown to be a jobber in that show, and Animated Grundy wouldn't last a minute with Hulk (Who Cap was able to tank a hit against), who was fighting Thor and was able to withstand Graviton's powers.

#26 Edited by The Stegman (24653 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@walzo said:

@the_stegman:

uhm

solomon grundy?

o_O

Grundy also was shown to be a jobber in that show, and Animated Grundy wouldn't last a minute with Hulk (Who Cap was able to tank a hit against), who was fighting Thor and was able to withstand Graviton's powers.

I can't remember Cap tanking a blow from the Hulk, was his shield involved? If so, then it could absorb most of the damage. And it was Thor that "lifted" half of Manhatten, not Hulk, though even then Thor didn't lift it, it fell on him.

And Like I said, Grundy casually tosses tanks and fights giant creatures, he's not a Hulk's level, but for Batman to take him down in two moves was impressive

#27 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@walzo said:

@the_stegman:

uhm

solomon grundy?

o_O

I can't remember Cap tanking a blow from the Hulk, was his shield involved? If so, then it could absorb most of the damage. And it was Thor that "lifted" half of Manhatten, not Hulk, though even then Thor didn't lift it, it fell on him.

And Like I said, Grundy casually tosses tanks and fights giant creatures, he's not a Hulk's level, but for Batman to take him down in two moves was impressive

Oh yeah, I got mixed up, sorry about that.

However, I do still think that Team 2 can take this.

#28 Posted by The Stegman (24653 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo: No, I actually agree with you, I think Team 2 wins, but it's mostly due to Thor, the guy knocked Red Hulk from Liberty Island halfway across the bay with one hit, he took down half an army by himself, he tanked a 500 Ton Vision falling on him from space (and ended up on top mind you) he was a beast.

#29 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman:

Sorry it took so long to reply, I was watching Game of Thrones.

Yeah, I think people are underestimating how powerful Thor was portrayed on that show. Hopefully we will get more of that in the new show, which I've heard is kind of like what Justice League Unlimited was to Justice League.

#30 Posted by Oscars94 (2562 posts) - - Show Bio

The Big Three wins this. Cap i s far more agile than Batman. He also is incredibly strong,quite durable,fast and he has his vibranium shield. Iron Manoverpowers Wonderwoman with his uni-beam. Thor brings the thunder and defeats Superman.