• 55 results
#1 Posted by Racob7 (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter has two days of prep and the T-1000 has none.

They fight in an apartment complex with people inside.

#2 Edited by SheenLantern (6910 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey FTW

He's a scientific genius, even I would be able to figure out the T-1000's weakness after having it described to me, he'd break back into Oscorp and steal some Liquid Nitrogen or something.

The T-1000 has no way to reach Spidey either, he was only shown running once or twice and he couldn't catch up to a moped.

#3 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

#4 Posted by BWANASIMBA (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey can win if he gets a weapon that destroys molecules or drops the T-1000 into a vat of molten metal. Yes, the liquid nitrogen briefly froze and then shattered the T-1000 but it eventually reformed. Technically the liquid nitrogen could work though in that if he kept it from shattering he could lock it in a freezer somewhere forever. A powerful magnetic device might work as well.

#5 Posted by SheenLantern (6910 posts) - - Show Bio

@bwanasimba said:

Yes, the liquid nitrogen briefly froze and then shattered the T-1000 but it eventually reformed

Only because it was right next to a puddle of lava.

#6 Posted by Spydey (404 posts) - - Show Bio

T-1000.

I don't get what 2 days of prep is going to do here. It's not like the arena was an area of his choice that he chose to riddle with booby traps and such.

I'm assuming morals are on, so I don't think he's just gonna use something like nitrogen inside a building full of people. It's too risky.

#7 Posted by Dextersinister (6517 posts) - - Show Bio

2 days to gather some basic tech in the Marvel universe is plenty of time for Peter to whip up something that can kill a T-1000.

People tend to forget that the rebels where capable of taking down these machines.

#8 Edited by Spydey (404 posts) - - Show Bio

2 days to gather some basic tech in the Marvel universe is plenty of time for Peter to whip up something that can kill a T-1000.

People tend to forget that the rebels where capable of taking down these machines.

Those were the T-800s. I don't recall in any of the Terminators them being able to take him down. Even the T-800 said they were pretty much effed didn't he?

I haven't seen anything in Amazing Spider-man movie to show they'd have the tech to take down a T-1000 either.

#9 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@spydey said:

@dextersinister said:

Those were the T-800s. I don't recall in any of the Terminators them being able to take him down. Even the T-800 said they were pretty much effed didn't he?

I haven't seen anything in Amazing Spider-man movie to show they'd have the tech to take down a T-1000 either.

Other than the cryogenic freezing device thing he used on the Lizard?

#10 Edited by Dextersinister (6517 posts) - - Show Bio

@spydey: I thought that this was just SM, if this is just the movie version then he's got nothin.

The T-1000's where put down by the rebels weaponry. If they coudn't be then the machines would have won the war.

The T-X's could one shot them with their plasma guns.

#11 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

cud go either way

#12 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

This is movie Spider man.... not really Marvel 616 Universe tech equal....

T-1000 should win easy. Spider Man had problems with Lizard, T-1000 is better than Lizard in every way except strength and then T-1000 is still a 1-2 toner.

#13 Posted by LaserSniperX51 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

My bets on the T-1000. Every time spidey hits him, the T-1000 will just reform himself

#14 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

The Marc Webb Spidey?

I say he dies.....

#15 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman has a good chance but the T-1000 should take this.

#16 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey cant do any real damage to him, but T1000 cant really tag him in any way. Parker wins in a really, really, really long fight.

#17 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

How could Spidey even harm him?

#18 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Spydey (404 posts) - - Show Bio

@spydey said:

@dextersinister said:

Other than the cryogenic freezing device thing he used on the Lizard?

I don't think it's as simple as snapping a belt onto it and hoisting it onto his back. It's worked into the building's system. That and the apartment his still full of people. Too risky for Spidey to use.

@spydey: I thought that this was just SM, if this is just the movie version then he's got nothin.

The T-1000's where put down by the rebels weaponry. If they coudn't be then the machines would have won the war.

The T-X's could one shot them with their plasma guns.

Right? Lol.

That does makes sense lol.

T-1000 will always be the cooler villain to me though.

#20 Posted by OptimusPalm (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

@spydey said:

@dextersinister said:

If the T1000 was able to easily defeat the rebels, why did the machines send one back in time?

Spidey cant do any real damage to him, but T1000 cant really tag him in any way. Parker wins in a really, really, really long fight.

i agree with this.

#21 Posted by Spydey (404 posts) - - Show Bio

@spydey said:

@dextersinister said:

If the T1000 was able to easily defeat the rebels, why did the machines send one back in time?

@retardrobot said:

i agree with this.

Okay, where in any of the Terminator movies did it say the Rebels were winning? I haven't seen them in a few years, but the war was still going on when both the T-800 and T-1000 were sent back as far as I recall.

The machines sent the Terminators back to prevent a war from happening in the first place did they not?

#22 Posted by dondave (38904 posts) - - Show Bio

T-1000

#23 Edited by OptimusPalm (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

@spydey said:

@optimuspalm said:

@spydey said:

@dextersinister said:

@retardrobot said:

i agree with this.

Okay, where in any of the Terminator movies did it say the Rebels were winning? I haven't seen them in a few years, but the war was still going on when both the T-800 and T-1000 were sent back as far as I recall.

The machines sent the Terminators back to prevent a war from happening in the first place did they not?

Well not exactly. They sent them back to kill Sarah Connor, the mother of the leader of the resistance (John Connor). Why would they have to do that, if the resistance were offering no threat?

When their first attempt didnt work they sent back an upgraded T1000 to kill John Connor himself as a boy. Again, why would they do this (for a second time) if the resistance was posing no threat?

The machines wanted to make sure that the main person who they couldnt find a way of defeating, never had a chance to fight back.

#24 Edited by Wolfrazer (7730 posts) - - Show Bio

@spydey said:

@optimuspalm said:

@spydey said:

@dextersinister said:

@retardrobot said:

i agree with this.

"Their defense grid was smashed we'd won, taking out Connor then would make no difference." - Kyle, T1

#25 Edited by Xeno_Seeker (417 posts) - - Show Bio

if this is movie spiderman then he is going to die.

#26 Posted by Spydey (404 posts) - - Show Bio

@spydey said:

@optimuspalm said:

@spydey said:

@dextersinister said:

@retardrobot said:

i agree with this.

Well not exactly. They sent them back to kill Sarah Connor, the mother of the leader of the resistance (John Connor). Why would they have to do that, if the resistance were offering no threat?

When their first attempt didnt work they sent back an upgraded T1000 to kill John Connor himself as a boy. Again, why would they do this (for a second time) if the resistance was posing no threat?

The machines wanted to make sure that the main person who they couldnt find a way of defeating, never had a chance to fight back.

Nevermind. @wolfrazer showed it.

But I mean, even if they weren't really a threat, they're still a hassle, ya know?

#27 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Um..... he punches T-1000 and this happens.

And then this happens.

@zr0c00l said:

@carter_esque: with his brain

Does he use his brain after this?

@spydey said:

Your both wrong. In the Expanded Universe there is alternate Universe of the same Time Lines thanks to the Time Travel Shenanigans.

The winning side changes all the time!

#28 Posted by Picard (997 posts) - - Show Bio

@spydey:

From first movie:

Kyle Reese: It had no choice. Their defense grid was smashed. We'd won. Taking out Connor then would make no difference. Skynet had to wipe out his entire existence!
#29 Posted by Pokeysteve (8689 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: @dextersinister: @spydey: @optimuspalm:

T-1000 was a prototype. I don't think the rebels ever faced one. And wouldn't the machines technically be the rebels?

@cadencev2 You're right. I can totally see Peter just standing there with his mouth open while he gets stabbed in the face. The rest of your pics aren't from the movie so why bother with them?

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@picard said:

@spydey:

From first movie:

Kyle Reese: It had no choice. Their defense grid was smashed. We'd won. Taking out Connor then would make no difference. Skynet had to wipe out his entire existence!

At that time yes. In the case of T3 and T2 the Human side was losing because of the tech and inference of the Machines like T-800 being used by Skynet and T-X kick starting Armageddon. In Salvation Conner mentions how the future is not what he was told and the T-800s are way early on schedule.

In the expanded Universe more so is that evident. In the Dynomite comics the fact John lives makes no difference to the future.

#31 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: naw hed use his brains to prevent that from happening....... He is a science nerd after all not just a punchy punch guy. Hed make cryo web slingers or something.

#32 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

T-1000 was a prototype. I don't think the rebels ever faced one. And wouldn't the machines technically be the rebels?

@cadencev2 You're right. I can totally see Peter just standing there with his mouth open while he gets stabbed in the face. The rest of your pics aren't from the movie so why bother with them?

What is Spider Man going to do when he is in the grasp of a easy 2 toner? Nothing. Spider Man in the movie is barely a 5 toner. He is not breaking out of it with his current feats. Just saying.

Also your obviously have no clue of Terminator canon at all. Those scenes are all Expanded Universe and canon with the movies. Unlike Movie Spider Man. Infact the Black and White one is a direct sequal in novel format by James Cameron himself.

So I guess that shoots down your argument as a whole.

@zr0c00l said:

@cadencev2: naw hed use his brains to prevent that from happening....... He is a science nerd after all not just a punchy punch guy. Hed make cryo web slingers or something.

Did we watch the same movie? I remember quite clearly Garfield being a punchy punchy Spider Man who got trashed by Lizard twice before going all Science Nerd on him on the third fight. You might need to re watch it guy.

#33 Posted by Pokeysteve (8689 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

What is Spider Man going to do when he is in the grasp of a easy 2 toner? Nothing. Spider Man in the movie is barely a 5 toner. He is not breaking out of it with his current feats. Just saying.

Also your obviously have no clue of Terminator canon at all. Those scenes are all Expanded Universe and canon with the movies. Unlike Movie Spider Man. Infact the Black and White one is a direct sequal in novel format by James Cameron himself.

Math must be different where you're from. A 5 tonner should easily over power a 2 tonner. I'm playing along with this 2 tonner business because I don't remember T1K ever showing that strength. For all this to mean anything one would have to first believe that the guy who dodged gunshots a point blank is getting grabbed by a guy with no real combat speed feats.

I'm fine with Terminator cannon but it still isn't the movie and isn't relevant here no matter who wrote it lol. By that logic Spider-Man's feats from The Amazing Spider-Man game are cannon to the movies too.

#34 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Math must be different where you're from. A 5 tonner should easily over power a 2 tonner. I'm playing along with this 2 tonner business because I don't remember T1K ever showing that strength. For all this to mean anything one would have to first believe that the guy who dodged gunshots a point blank is getting grabbed by a guy with no real combat speed feats.

I'm fine with Terminator cannon but it still isn't the movie and isn't relevant here no matter who wrote it lol. By that logic Spider-Man's feats from The Amazing Spider-Man game are cannon to the movies too.

The point is in comics and movies Captain America with his 1 toner strength can fight 9 toner Iron Spidey and win. so your logic ends with the fact these are un logical characters to begin with. Also a 50 pound kid with the proper Arm Bar can hold a 250 pound man to the floor. So......

As for strength showings.

Strength

T-800 Strength is over 3 tons for sure.

1) T-850 strength in his arm breaks TX's arm.

2) T-850 strength holds up with one arm a Nuclear Blast Door and burns out its motor holding it up.

3) T-850 smashes car engine block and car frame.

4-5) T-800 busts from tons of concrete from the middle of a built dam!

6-7) T-800 rips through Elevator Doors and Elevator.

8) T-800 holds down a Helicopter on maximum thrust.

9) T-800 busts through reinforce steel door.

10) T-800 busts through steel prison door.

11) T-800 rips open Armored doors of a Swat Van.

12) T-800 with one hand rips a T-600 in half and carries the top half. Thats half a ton of steel there.

13) T-800 smashing T-1000 into solid concrete wall and buckling the wall.

T-1000 is also as strong as a T-800 as T-100 manhandles T-800 in Terminator 2.

The T-1000 is as every bit as strong as the T-800.

1) T-1000 Strength Manhandles the T-800s.

2) T-1000 Strength casually one handed pushes and pulls a 2 ton Iron Beam with momentum!

So he is definitely a 1-2 toner at the least.

As for Movie Versions....

@racob7 said:

Peter has two days of prep and the T-1000 has none.

They fight in an apartment complex with people inside.

Nope nothing specifically states Movie Versions. The Battle Forum Rules say....

Character Version (current version, original, alternate universe, etc)

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current mainstream versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

So here we are with only picks of the characters. The T-1000 movie is canon with the books and novels. Amazing Spider Man movie version unfortunately has no canon with anything, unless the game counts, which I doubt as it is inconsistent terribly with the movie.

So I guess AMS fans are SOL till the sequels come out with any proof why Spidey wins.

#35 Edited by Onemoreposter (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

Marc Webb Spider-Man dies horribly.

#36 Edited by Dextersinister (6517 posts) - - Show Bio

The rebels had faced them and they where tough, tougher than the T-X's apparently but harder to manufacture and autonomous so a potential risk, they rebels could still take them. When the T-1000 reforms from being frozen it develops damage that seems permanent.

The machines are the rulers.

#37 Posted by Bezza (3863 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@zr0c00l said:

Did we watch the same movie? I remember quite clearly Garfield being a punchy punchy Spider Man who got trashed by Lizard twice before going all Science Nerd on him on the third fight. You might need to re watch it guy.

Yeah, I have to agree, the "Amazing Spiderman" was rather weak, I mean he and Lizard are supposed to be in the same strength category according to the marvel encyclopedia, yet the Lizard was much much stronger in the film. Anyway I cant see how Spiderman can possibly take down a T-1000. His punches wont make much impact, he's at huge risk of being skewered and webbing the terminator up probably wont work - cause he will just cut his way out. I think someone like Iron Man would be needed for the job.

#38 Posted by Picard (997 posts) - - Show Bio

@picard said:

At that time yes. In the case of T3 and T2 the Human side was losing because of the tech and inference of the Machines like T-800 being used by Skynet and T-X kick starting Armageddon. In Salvation Conner mentions how the future is not what he was told and the T-800s are way early on schedule.

In the expanded Universe more so is that evident. In the Dynomite comics the fact John lives makes no difference to the future.

I don't believe it for two reasons: Skynet was still sending machines to the past too eliminate Connor. Why would they do that if they were winning? In first movie the only reason why Skynet did it in the first place was because there was no other way to win the war. There was no sense in sending Terminators to the past if Skynet was winning. Secondly: it's clear that James Cameron's movies took place in different timeline than T3, "Salvation", "Sarah Connor chronicles" and comics. In original timeline judgment day occured on August 29, 1997, in T3 timeline it happened in 2003. In original timeline there had been said that: "there is no fate but what we make for ourselves", in new timeline they said that judgment is unavoidable. Contradictory statements - first is all about free will, other is all about determinism. That's why I dismiss anything beyond T2 - Cameron movies and everything that comes after are two different things: apples and oranges.

As for fight... I don't know how possible it can be resolved? Parker can hurt T-1000, on the other hand Terminator can't tag Spider-man. IMO stalemate

#39 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@picard said:

I don't believe it for two reasons: Skynet was still sending machines to the past too eliminate Connor. Why would they do that if they were winning? In first movie the only reason why Skynet did it in the first place was because there was no other way to win the war. There was no sense in sending Terminators to the past if Skynet was winning. Secondly: it's clear that

James Cameron's movies took place in different timeline than T3, "

Salvation", "Sarah Connor chronicles" and comics. In original timeline judgment day

occured on August 29, 1997, in T3 timeline it happened in 2003. In

original timeline there had been said that: "

there is no fate but what we make for ourselves

", in new timeline they said that judgment is unavoidable. Contradictory statements - first is all about free will, other is all about determinism. That's why I dismiss anything beyond T2 -

Cameron movies and everything that comes after are two different things: apples and oranges.

As for fight... I don't know how possible it can be resolved? Parker can hurt T-1000, on the other hand Terminator can't tag Spider-man. IMO stalemate

1)Because Skynet is not dumb and knows there is always a chance to lose. You can win every battle and lose a war. Skynet wanted to eliminate the biggest threat Conner. In the Dynamite Comics the Humans were being utterly crushed until a last minuet exchange of knowledge allowed John to beat Skynet yet again.

2) So? Its all Cannon as the people who right the books, comics, and movies have all BOUGHT rights and shares and thus have a say in its universe.

3) Actually Sarah Conner Chronicles was completly retcon because of Salvation. It is just another one of those "And this is what would have happen" stories.

4) Yes, it does contradict itself. However some people have tried to explain this. The Recent Dynamite Comics did the best job at explaining this. Dark Horse also did a good job showing this.

It all starts with the Time Machine. When you mess with time, things get screwed up. The whole plot of Terminator is "The future is not set, there is no fate but what we make."

This leads to the alternate futures and time lines.

Proof shows here when a T-800 disappears from the Time Line when it failed a mission. In the alternate Time line this Terminator was never created.

Dudley, a half human and half Terminator, CPU documents and deciphers the changes in the future with that of the establish past. Every battle across time affects the war in the future.

In the Dynamite Comics John destroys Skynet shortly after Terminator 3 Movie. He saves the future and lives in a rebuilt society. Yet he feels the alternate versions of him still waging the wars from various time lines.

So you see, what you think about the movies does not matter. There is many possible futures and alternate futures in Terminator franchise. It sort of like the Back to the Future time travel. Many alternate futures have been made and erased as more crap in the market has been made or forgotten. So you can say apples and Oranges. You know what I say? Its all Juicy Fruit.

As for the battle you say Spider Man cannot be tagged, yet T-1000 does use all manner of guns, ways of catching Spider Man's attacks with its body, and Spider can too be tagged if he is tired out, which is more than possible.

#40 Edited by Pokeysteve (8689 posts) - - Show Bio

The point is in comics and movies Captain America with his 1 toner strength can fight 9 toner Iron Spidey and win. so your logic ends with the fact these are un logical characters to begin with. Also a 50 pound kid with the proper Arm Bar can hold a 250 pound man to the floor. So......

As for strength showings.

Strength

T-800 Strength is over 3 tons for sure.

1) T-850 strength in his arm breaks TX's arm.

2) T-850 strength holds up with one arm a Nuclear Blast Door and burns out its motor holding it up.

3) T-850 smashes car engine block and car frame.

4-5) T-800 busts from tons of concrete from the middle of a built dam!

6-7) T-800 rips through Elevator Doors and Elevator.

8) T-800 holds down a Helicopter on maximum thrust.

9) T-800 busts through reinforce steel door.

10) T-800 busts through steel prison door.

11) T-800 rips open Armored doors of a Swat Van.

12) T-800 with one hand rips a T-600 in half and carries the top half. Thats half a ton of steel there.

13) T-800 smashing T-1000 into solid concrete wall and buckling the wall.

T-1000 is also as strong as a T-800 as T-100 manhandles T-800 in Terminator 2.

The T-1000 is as every bit as strong as the T-800.

1) T-1000 Strength Manhandles the T-800s.

2) T-1000 Strength casually one handed pushes and pulls a 2 ton Iron Beam with momentum!

So he is definitely a 1-2 toner at the least.

As for Movie Versions....

Cap fights Spidey with extreme hand to hand skill. T1K has none. I don't even remember him throwing a punch. A 50 pound kid probably could hold a 250 pound man with an arm bar but he gets $h!t stomped before he ever gets him in one so...

You have a bunch of stuff (more comics even though we just talked about that) showing Arnie's strength and just statements that they're equal. You're stretching greatly with "manhandled". They throw each other into walls. The beam was on a pulley system designed for humans to move that stuff around. There is nothing to put T1K any where near Spidey's car holding strength.

#41 Posted by Pokeysteve (8689 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

The rebels had faced them and they where tough, tougher than the T-X's apparently but harder to manufacture and autonomous so a potential risk, they rebels could still take them. When the T-1000 reforms from being frozen it develops damage that seems permanent.

The machines are the rulers.

I don't remember any of that. In T2 Arnold explains he's a liquid poly metal alloy, advanced prototype. Prototype means one of a kind.

The humans were rulers first. The machines rebelled.

#42 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see what stopping Peter from using his prep time to find some of the cryo stuff he used against the Lizard and putting the T-1000 on *takes of sunglasses* On Ice.

Oh yeah!!!

#43 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap fights Spidey with extreme hand to hand skill. T1K has none. I don't even remember him throwing a punch. A 50 pound kid probably could hold a 250 pound man with an arm bar but he gets $h!t stomped before he ever gets him in one so...

You have a bunch of stuff (more comics even though we just talked about that) showing Arnie's strength and just statements that they're equal. You're stretching greatly with "manhandled". They throw each other into walls. The beam was on a pulley system designed for humans to move that stuff around. There is nothing to put T1K any where near Spidey's car holding strength.

So even tho this is Movie Versions, you want to bring in the Non Canon comics to this Alternate Universe Movie Spider Man? Which has no Canon to the Comics of Ultimate Universe, What If, or 616 universe?

Epic fail.

And T-1000 Manhandels T-800.

So there goes your argument pretty much.

#44 Posted by Pokeysteve (8689 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

So even tho this is Movie Versions, you want to bring in the Non Canon comics to this Alternate Universe Movie Spider Man? Which has no Canon to the Comics of Ultimate Universe, What If, or 616 universe?

Epic fail.

Lol I was talking about the movie. He holds the car (SUV I think) with the kid in it on the bridge. The movie is very cannon with the movie. Epic fail!

T-1000 throws around a severely damaged 800 So there goes your argument. The embedding on the video is disabled by the way. I know the scene though.

#45 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@pokeysteve said:

Epic fail.

Lol I was talking about the movie. He holds the car (SUV I think) with the kid in it on the bridge. The movie is very cannon with the movie. Epic fail!

T-1000 throws around a severely damaged 800 So there goes your argument. The embedding on the video is disabled by the way. I know the scene though.

What are you talking about?! You wrote,

Cap fights Spidey with extreme hand to hand skill. T1K has none.

Which is not in the movie. Super Epic Fail.

Except the strength feats of T-1000 easily moving and slamming 3-4 ton Steel or heavier Iron beam with one hand at incredible speed. Even on a pully system it takes 2-3 Average guys to start moving that beam. T-1000 with one hand is effortlessly slamming T-800 3 times with it in quick succession. Then you have T-1000 having the strength to twist and arm bar T-800 1-2 ton Hydralic Arm. T-1000 holds 200 pounds of a guy to the kitchen counter with a outstretch blade arm. He Smashes T-800 into solid pour concrete wall with his force of slamming.

I mean everything your spewing has been shot down.

#46 Posted by Hyperlight (6628 posts) - - Show Bio

spideys power set wont be effective enough to take the T-1000 out without prep or a setting advantage

#47 Posted by Pokeysteve (8689 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyways, on to the rest of your nonsense.

"Easily moving and slamming a 3-4 ton beam"

It was 2-3 before and now it's 3-4? Must be one of those weight changing beams. And no, he didn't do it easily. He did it very slowly. The number of arms he used is irrelevant and it damn sure was not in quick succession. Unless that's your idea of quick in which case I got nothing for you. Twisting 800's arm doesn't put him on Peter's strength level lol. 200 lbs is nothing to these characters and the blade went through the fridge. It's not like he was holding him there.

You haven't shot down anything I've said. T-1000 has nothing solid to put him on Peter's level which I could easily get by rewatching the movie, noting the make and model of the car/SUV and looking up it's weight. Making $h!t up isn't helping your case either so please stop.

What are you talking about?! You wrote,

Which is not in the movie. Super Epic Fail.

Except the strength feats of T-1000 easily moving and slamming 3-4 ton Steel or heavier Iron beam with one hand at incredible speed. Even on a pully system it takes 2-3 Average guys to start moving that beam. T-1000 with one hand is effortlessly slamming T-800 3 times with it in quick succession. Then you have T-1000 having the strength to twist and arm bar T-800 1-2 ton Hydralic Arm. T-1000 holds 200 pounds of a guy to the kitchen counter with a outstretch blade arm. He Smashes T-800 into solid pour concrete wall with his force of slamming.

I mean everything your spewing has been shot down.

Ok hold the phone here for a sec. I think we lost each other somewhere. You said this:

The point is in comics and movies Captain America with his 1 toner strength can fight 9 toner Iron Spidey and win.

And I replied with this:

It was 2-3 before and now it's 3-4? Must be one of those weight changing beams. And no, he didn't do it easily. He did it very slowly. The number of arms he used is irrelevant and it damn sure was not in quick succession. Unless that's your idea of quick in which case I got nothing for you. Twisting 800's arm doesn't put him on Peter's strength level lol. 200 lbs is nothing to these characters and the blade went through the fridge. It's not like he was holding him there.

You haven't shot down anything I've said. T-1000 has nothing solid to put him on Peter's level which I could easily get by rewatching the movie, noting the make and model of the car/SUV and looking up it's weight. Making $h!t up isn't helping your case either so please stop.

#48 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Book Pete would have this easy...without prep. Cryo-Spiders were part of his standard gear.

Movie Pete has no real prep feats...but he was at least shown to be a genius...it's possible he could, with 2 days, figure out how to beat the T-1000. There's potential for a victory...but he is very inexperienced.

#49 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok hold the phone here for a sec. I think we lost each other somewhere. You said this:

The point is in comics and movies Captain America with his 1 toner strength can fight 9 toner Iron Spidey and win.

And I replied with this:

I see what you were responding too now.

It was 2-3 before and now it's 3-4? Must be one of those weight changing beams. And no, he didn't do it easily. He did it very slowly. The number of arms he used is irrelevant and it damn sure was not in quick succession. Unless that's your idea of quick in which case I got nothing for you.

Oh No, I typed 3-4 instead of 2-3, god forbid I made a typo with numbers right next to each other, you showed me!

Slowly?! He slammed that thing ... no what, I am sure you never lugged 5 ton anything on a Crane Line or hanging from Fork Lifts, so you have no clue how slow it is to move that thing at that speed.

Twisting 800's arm doesn't put him on Peter's strength level lol. 200 lbs is nothing to these characters and the blade went through the fridge. It's not like he was holding him there.

No, but it proves a degree of super strength against Hydraulic powered arm that can smash a Car Engine flat.

LOL, SUV weigh alot? No. They weigh at best 3 tons, 4 if loaded with crap to the roof, that makes Spider man super strong that his Web hold it and in no way did Spider lift over his head said vehicle? Your argument just proves ASM is barely a 5 toner.

What have you shown that says Peter can win this! Nothing!

Easy day.

#50 Posted by The Stegman (26078 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to the Terminator.