• 94 results
Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Both wonder the city of New York hoping to see a criminal at work.As they both swing and turn they bump into each other.Are they both seeing double?.Peter(Andrew Garfield) gets cocky while the other Peter(Toby Maguire) is no mode for such behavior.Peter(Toby Maguire) says imma put some dirt in your eye and the other Peter(Andrew Garfield says do it !.who win this epic

Using 2002 Spider-Man

Rules:

5 hours prep

Morals on

All abilities in Spider Man 2002 and The Amazing Spider-Man film on

Both full strength

Battle Death or KO

Who will win

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: Full strength Toby was in Spider-Man 2, when he was taking out Doc Ock ...... that movie was better than any Spider-Man movie so far ....... so he wins

I saw Amazing Spider-Man today though, he was good but not that good ..... Toby stopped a train Andrew got shot in the leg ...... fail

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: Full strength Toby was in Spider-Man 2, when he was taking out Doc Ock ...... that movie was better than any Spider-Man movie so far ....... so he wins

I saw Amazing Spider-Man today though, he was good but not that good ..... Toby stopped a train Andrew got shot in the leg ...... fail

i saw it too.pretty cool and we are using the both the first movies

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

First movie spiderman wasn't that great ... but he was still stronger, held the tram car full of children with one arm ....... and he found Uncle Ben's killer and dealt with him, unlike Andrew ........

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

I havent seen the new movie yet. I just wanted to say Tobys Spider Suit is much Sweeter than Andrews. Toby wins the fashion round.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By utotheg38

OK, I've seen both movies. And I'll say Toby wins this.

To be honest the only reason I say Toby wins this because Andrew Garfield really had no feats In the movie. His spider sense was only shown a limited amount of time, The lizard got the jump on him when he should have seen him creeping behind him. Even with prep I still can't see Andrew beating him, To be honest once Toby destroys his web shooters like The lizard did, He's F#cking done man.

Also Toby has Insane strength feats compared to Andrew, The only thing Andrew really did was goofy stuff like break the kitchen sink, Break the glass out of the door when he slammed It, etc.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By nefarious

Tobey McGuire.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

thespidey307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thespidey307

I'm about to go and see this movie so I'll know who will win by then.

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mad8Baller

Toby -
1st  movie - Stopped a train before he even learned full use of his powers.
1st movie - Shoots webs without using some kind of technology.
2nd movie - Held up a freaking wall with only a little effort.

The only thing really better about this new movie is the jumping through air scenes.  Actually makes it look super realistic with amazing backgrounds.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Tobey wins, much stronger using all feats. But I'd like to see Andrew's Spidey by the end if they do a trilogy with this, he has potential.

@Mad8Baller said:

Toby - 1st movie - Stopped a train before he even learned full use of his powers.

What train did he stop?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By ChaosBlazer

tobey for reasons stated. new movie looks great though.

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mad8Baller
@HBKTimHBK said:

Tobey wins, much stronger using all feats. But I'd like to see Andrew's Spidey by the end if they do a trilogy with this, he has potential.

@Mad8Baller said:

Toby - 1st movie - Stopped a train before he even learned full use of his powers.

What train did he stop?

I mean second.  I mixed the movies.  But 2nd or 1st, he was still weak cause 1st he was new to powers and 2nd he was losing his edge.
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By renamed040924

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

First movie spiderman wasn't that great ... but he was still stronger, held the tram car full of children with one arm ....... and he found Uncle Ben's killer and dealt with him, unlike Andrew ........

Ok, two spoilers is enough, I'm just gonna leave this thread before I get anymore.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@nickzambuto: lol information like snobby rich kids or chunky milk ...... SPOILERS FTW

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Mad8Baller said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Mad8Baller said:

What train did he stop?

I mean second. I mixed the movies. But 2nd or 1st, he was still weak cause 1st he was new to powers and 2nd he was losing his edge.

Actually, Spidey lost his... spider impotence-thing at that point in the movie. He wasn't weak anymore.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CrimsonCake

Toby,He's stronger and faster.And so far he's had more feats.

Mowgli22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mowgli22

With the implementation of rules, without a shadow of doubt, Toby over Andrew. As far as preparation, Toby can rely on himself, Andrews needs the "middle class union workers of new york" to aid him swing his handicap ass, along with NYPD's chief of police, to help him take out his first real supervillan. Toby uses webs not caring around a bunch of web cartridges, which give him no need to reload webbing. Toby can take alot of damage as far as i can remember with his fight with supervillans, Andrews weakness is firearms and experience with decision-making scenarios. Toby by a long shot, break his skinny skaterboy wirst web technology, and you can easily see Toby, letting the less experience spiderman go, cause I guess they both arent going to kill each other cause Morals are on, New York is a big city man, have Andrew take care of the little human law breaking and Toby take care of supervillans.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Toby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Garfield. They tried playing off The Dark Knight's "This city needs you" theme, as well as the "Stuff you've never known about Spiderman... Revealed!" When nothing new came my way. As far as feats, Toby stomps Garfield. Toby weaved through GG's razor bat things, Garfield got shot.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

That wasn't uncle Ben's killer he doesn't fine the real killer until Spider man 3 and the real killer is sandman

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Magethor

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

That wasn't uncle Ben's killer he doesn't fine the real killer until Spider man 3 and the real killer is sandman

But in Andrew's movie, it blatantly shows the other guy shoot Ben.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Yeah i know,but they said in part one that Toby's spider man found uncle Ben 's killer even though that dude wasn't the killer.It was Sandman.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Magethor

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Yeah i know,but they said in part one that Toby's spider man found uncle Ben 's killer even though that dude wasn't the killer.It was Sandman.

He might as well be the killer because Sandman was forced to push the trigger right after his partner bumped into him.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CODYSF

TM takes this

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

He might as well be the killer because Sandman was forced to push the trigger right after his partner bumped into him.

He still pull the trigger and sandman even admitted he shot him but it was an accented,but still murdered him

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Magethor

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

He still pull the trigger and sandman even admitted he shot him but it was an accented,but still murdered him

That's true, but he wouldn't have pulled the trigger if his partner didn't bump into his arm. Anyway, Tobey has far greater feats than Andrew. He heals fast, is far stronger able to dead stop what appeared to be a 40 ton steel wall and toss it aside like paper. Has incredible durability which he was able to take a pumpkin grenade to the face and not bleed and tanked several tons of pressure between his webs and a speeding train. Have Giant Sandman pound the sh1t out off him while Venom was holding him down. He's reaction timing and Spider Sense were far superior than Andrew's which enables him almost pre-cognition and sees dangerous situations in slow motion. Tobey was pretty much the comic Spider-Man with some modifications.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

That's true, but he wouldn't have pulled the trigger if his partner didn't bump into his arm. Anyway, Tobey has far greater feats than Andrew. He heals fast, is far stronger able to dead stop what appeared to be a 40 ton steel wall and toss it aside like paper. Has incredible durability which he was able to take a pumpkin grenade to the face and not bleed and tanked several tons of pressure between his webs and a speeding train. Have Giant Sandman pound the sh1t out off him while Venom was holding him down. He's reaction timing and Spider Sense were far superior than Andrew's which enables him almost pre-cognition and sees dangerous situations in slow motion. Tobey was pretty much the comic Spider-Man with some modifications.

I'm using Toby Maguire from the first Spider Man movie.Its a Movie 1 vs Movie 1 debate.To me Andrew presented more swiftness in his speed in the films,but yeah i guess Toby went through tougher opstacles,but Andrew was more acrobatic, and his skill with his webs shooters were outstanding...Spider senses are a little off though.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Magethor

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I'm using Toby Maguire from the first Spider Man movie.Its a Movie 1 vs Movie 1 debate.To me Andrew presented more swiftness in his speed in the films,but yeah i guess Toby went through tougher opstacles,but Andrew was more acrobatic, and his skill with his webs shooters were outstanding...Spider senses are a little off though.

Tobey can jump 60 feet off the ground too. Andrew can jump 10 to 15 feet off the ground (basket ball scene)

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually they tried pulling off "comic spiderman here". Peter always used Web cartridges in the comic (except with the venom suit) and he was never able to stop a train. Spiderman 2 was really pushing it with Peters abilities. I think this reboot did a better job portraying spiderman. And Toby wins.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Tobey can jump 60 feet off the ground too. Andrew can jump 10 to 15 feet off the ground (basket ball scene)

I'm pretty sure Andrew jumped higher in other senses,but i kinda forgot the movie lol.Andrew faced a tougher and smarter enemy.Movie Lizard would own Movie Green Goblin.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Magethor

@CapitolPunishment said:

Actually they tried pulling off "comic spiderman here". Peter always used Web cartridges in the comic (except with the venom suit) and he was never able to stop a train. Spiderman 2 was really pushing it with Peters abilities. I think this reboot did a better job portraying spiderman. And Toby wins.

That's the only exception. Web Cartridges.

Other than that, Andrew's Spiderman was closer to the rebooted comic version. Meaning weaker...

Tobey was pretty much classic Spiderman with the exception of not having web cartridges.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Magethor

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I'm pretty sure Andrew jumped higher in other senses,but i kinda forgot the movie lol.Andrew faced a tougher and smarter enemy.Movie Lizard would own Movie Green Goblin.

Dude, Norman would destroy Lizard. If Tobey can take Lizard easily, Goblin can too. And Connar is not smarter than Otto and Norman. Conner only specialized in biology. Norman specialized in biology, mechanics, and war strategy.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Magethor said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

Other than that, Andrew's Spiderman was closer to the rebooted comic version. Meaning weaker...

Tobey was pretty much classic Spiderman with the exception of not having web cartridges.

I don't see him being weaker then Tobey.The only thing is,he can run of webs but his strength and speed didn't prove him to be weak.He took on a faster and more durable enemy and The Lizard was getting hit in face and feeling Andrew hits...The original Amazing Fantasy and The Amazing Spider comics in the 60's,he didn't have organic webs but i could be wrong but i agree Tobey suit is much more like the original Spidey suit.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Magethor

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

I don't see him being weaker then Tobey.The only thing is,he can run of webs but his strength and speed didn't prove him to be weak.He took on a faster and more durable enemy and The Lizard was getting hit in face and feeling Andrew hits...The original Amazing Fantasy and The Amazing Spider comics in the 60's,he didn't have organic webs but i could be wrong but i agree Tobey suit is much more like the original Spidey suit.

Yes, but when Andrew was getting hit by the Lizard, he was bruising up pretty badly. But when Tobey's face meets the explosion of a pumpkin bomb, all it did was tear off his mask while Tobey's face was fine.

1st 30 seconds

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Dude, Norman would destroy Lizard. If Tobey can take Lizard easily, Goblin can too. And Connar is not smarter than Otto and Norman. Conner only specialized in biology. Norman specialized in biology, mechanics, and war strategy.

Norman holding a train or what ever with children in it is some what a good feat,but its debatable..Dude the Lizard durability and speed in the movie out matches Normans feats.The only thing that really did major damage was his tech and weapons,but i agree with you with him being smarter.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By _Black

I hate Tobey Maguire.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wolfrazer

Wait a second, when did Spiderman use web shooters? Every incarnation I seen, he just does it...did I miss a memo or something?

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

Yes, but when Andrew was getting hit by the Lizard, he was bruising up pretty badly. But when Tobey's face meets the explosion of a pumpkin bomb, all it did was tear off his mask while Tobey's face was fine.

1st 30 seconds

He got weaker when the bomb blew up in his face and Goblin was owning him

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Magethor

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

Tobey stopped a 40 ton steel wall (or more tons) than Andrew... The original Spiderman in comics is strong enough to lift up to 40 tons. Like so.

Skip this video to 1:46:40

Watch the steel wall fall on Mary Jane.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Magethor

@Wolfrazer said:

Wait a second, when did Spiderman use web shooters? Every incarnation I seen, he just does it...did I miss a memo or something?

Since 1962.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Wolfrazer said:

In the original 1960's The Amazing Spider comics he was using Web Cartridges right?..i haven't read the original's in so long.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Wolfrazer said:

In the original 1960's The Amazing Spider comics he was using Web Cartridges right?..i haven't read the original's in so long.

:/ Well thats kinda lame, seems fitting he would just be able to shoot webs all by himself.
Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Magethor said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

Tobey stopped a 40 ton steel wall (or more tons) than Andrew... The original Spiderman in comics is strong enough to lift up to 40 tons. Like so.

"The original Spiderman in comics is strong enough to lift up to 40 tons. Like so." I hope you know their both Spider-Man and this is a movie 1 vs movie 1 debate.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Wolfrazer said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Wolfrazer said:

:/ Well thats kinda lame, seems fitting he would just be able to shoot webs all by himself.

I'm a fan of the organic web shooting but ever sense i read 1960's the amazing spider comics and saw the amazing spider man i'm a fan of the web cartridges..kinda sucked that he ran out though...

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Magethor

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Wolfrazer said:

I'm a fan of the organic web shooting but ever sense i read 1960's the amazing spider comics and saw the amazing spider man i'm a fan of the web cartridges..kinda sucked that he ran out though...

When they changed his webs into organic webs somewhere in the late 90's or early 2000's, Marvel stated that the Cartridge Webs were stronger and more versatile.

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

"The original Spiderman in comics is strong enough to lift up to 40 tons. Like so." I hope you know their both Spider-Man and this is a movie 1 vs movie 1 debate.

They are different. The video above shows it that Tobey is superior. They watered down the Garfield version.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46  Edited By charlieboy

spider-man has had web shooters for most of his career. and i think toby would probably win a fight. but i did love the new movie. 

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Magethor

The new movie was bomb don't get me wrong, but Tobey is still superior because the director stuck with the original Spiderman feats and implied them onto Tobey's movies. Save for the webs..

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#48  Edited By charlieboy

spidey has been classified as a 10 tonner for as long as i can remember. except when he was possessed by captain universe and had the iron spider suit. 

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Magethor said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Wolfrazer said:

When they changed his webs into organic webs somewhere in the late 90's or early 2000's, Marvel stated that the Cartridge Webs were stronger and more versatile.

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

They are different. The video above shows it that Tobey is superior. They watered down the Garfield version.

see then Andrew's web is more tougher then Tobeys then?...This is only a movie 1 vs movie 1 debate which they're only using the feats in the first films.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By EternalDecider

Basic it only on the first movies, Toby wins. Andrew just lacks feats.