The Akatsuki vs (Utopia) X-Men

jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jacobyLIVE

All Utopia X-Men EXCEPT Legion. Takes place on the Golden Gate Bridge. No prep. All X-Men are affected by chakra-related moves as if they were normal marvel-universe attacks.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hellos

Utopia, way too many mutants imo.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FLCL1

the akatsuji ftw.............however who is utopia x-men? lol
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Iceman, Magneto, Frost
Too much for Akatsuki

blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blacktom212
@Hellos said:
"Utopia, way too many mutants imo. "

hey hellios whats up.....dude i made a thread galactus vs thor you should check it out, some one was asking for galactus feats i say you have post some pretty good ones
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@FLCL1 said:
" the akatsuji ftw.............however who is utopia x-men? lol "
A bunch of mutants. Pretty much all of them still around.
blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blacktom212

if the x men see akatsuki as a thread to the mutant race. they are done. any attack to the x men is consider an attack to the last mutant population. scott wont take any chances, he would order the x men to finish no matter what; magneto can fu"#ck them up using the rion in their blood, or iceman can freeze their brain or emma and three in one mind  rape them. too many mutants.  
akatsuki is outnombered and outpowered
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@blacktom212 said:
" if the x men see akatsuki as a thread to the mutant race. they are done. any attack to the x men is consider an attack to the last mutant population. scott wont take any chances, he would order the x men to finish no matter what; magneto can fu"#ck them up using the rion in their blood, or iceman can freeze their brain or emma and three in one mind  rape them. too many mutants.  akatsuki is outnombered and outpowered "
Good points. You seem to forget, however, that the Akatsuki can do some impressive mind-raping of their own with Itachi on their roster. Also, his MS and Susannoo techniques will quickly pick the weaker members off, the stronger ones later. Few, if any, can withstand flames as hot as the sun. Also, Pein can collect all the land around them and crush it with one of his gravity attacks, as the Deva Path is an immediate member of the Akatsuki.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By kagetaicho

Madara is pretty much untouchable except for mental powers but he is extremely formidable in that area and Pain could effect everyone in the battlefield. However I wont jump to the conclusion of akatsuki winning as I don't know the exact X-men members.

blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blacktom212
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @blacktom212 said:
" if the x men see akatsuki as a thread to the mutant race. they are done. any attack to the x men is consider an attack to the last mutant population. scott wont take any chances, he would order the x men to finish no matter what; magneto can fu"#ck them up using the rion in their blood, or iceman can freeze their brain or emma and three in one mind  rape them. too many mutants.  akatsuki is outnombered and outpowered "
Good points. You seem to forget, however, that the Akatsuki can do some impressive mind-raping of their own with Itachi on their roster. Also, his MS and Susannoo techniques will quickly pick the weaker members off, the stronger ones later. Few, if any, can withstand flames as hot as the sun. Also, Pein can collect all the land around them and crush it with one of his gravity attacks, as the Deva Path is an immediate member of the Akatsuki. "

i think emma and the cuckoos can resist the mind raping of itachi. remember in messiah complex emma was protecting all the x men from exodus, she was keeping him in line, so he cant mind rape them all. and you add the cuckoos i think they can pull it off. and they can do the same thing she did to exodus, dust can can clean the fles out of their bone, because they wouldnt know she is there. as for the flame attack i dont know. magneto can do so serious damage, i mean his magnetic powers have reached another level now. the impenetrable field he use to concentrate. it wont take less than a minute to emma scan tehir minds and recognize them as a serious thread, and it would take few seconds to emma tell this to all the x men and for iceman or magneto to take them out. 
i mean is not like the akatsuki have tp defenses. i havent seen naruto in a long time, but i think itachi uses illusion that was hi technique with his eyes, he doenst have tp defense no that i know. 
x men take this.
rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rein
@jacobyLIVE: are telepathic attacks and genjutsu equalized? that makes a big difference in the fight.
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@blacktom212 said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @blacktom212 said:
Good points. You seem to forget, however, that the Akatsuki can do some impressive mind-raping of their own with Itachi on their roster. Also, his MS and Susannoo techniques will quickly pick the weaker members off, the stronger ones later. Few, if any, can withstand flames as hot as the sun. Also, Pein can collect all the land around them and crush it with one of his gravity attacks, as the Deva Path is an immediate member of the Akatsuki. "
i think emma and the cuckoos can resist the mind raping of itachi. remember in messiah complex emma was protecting all the x men from exodus, she was keeping him in line, so he cant mind rape them all. and you add the cuckoos i think they can pull it off. and they can do the same thing she did to exodus, dust can can clean the fles out of their bone, because they wouldnt know she is there. as for the flame attack i dont know. magneto can do so serious damage, i mean his magnetic powers have reached another level now. the impenetrable field he use to concentrate. it wont take less than a minute to emma scan tehir minds and recognize them as a serious thread, and it would take few seconds to emma tell this to all the x men and for iceman or magneto to take them out. i mean is not like the akatsuki have tp defenses. i havent seen naruto in a long time, but i think itachi uses illusion that was hi technique with his eyes, he doenst have tp defense no that i know. x men take this. "
Itachi has started a genjutsu by just pointing at his opponent. There's also the 'Zombie Brothers" on the Akasuki's team. The likes of whom can't be killed unless through certain, precise attacks to their hearts or interrupt the blood ritual. Hidans blood rituals would be a particular pain, as he can't die easily, and he enjoys the pain that is inflicted upon him, so he can't be weakened very much. His ritual where he shares his pain with his opponents is another problem. A big one.
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@rein said:
" @jacobyLIVE: are telepathic attacks and genjutsu equalized? that makes a big difference in the fight. "
What do you mean?
blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By blacktom212
@rein said:
" @jacobyLIVE: are telepathic attacks and genjutsu equalized? that makes a big difference in the fight. "

i thiunk genjutsus rae ilussion but thats just me i dont know, its been a while since i seen naruto. another thing is that they dont have tp defenses or do they? of they dont is finished for them i mean how many genjutsus they will be able to cast before emma frost, xavier and the cuckoos mind raped them
Dynoblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dynoblaze

Depends. Pain, Itachi, Madara and Deidara (height/flight advantage) would be the only ones who would last any significant amount of time. If Itachi powers up Sansoo he could tank them all (though not for long). If they could hold off the X-Men long enough for Itachi's Sansoo, Pain to power up his city leveling gravity bomb, and Deidara's C4 microbomb attack they could win.  

rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rein
@jacobyLIVE: Hidan can't die period.
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@rein said:
" @jacobyLIVE: Hidan can't die period. "
He can through lack of nutrition 
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By kagetaicho
@rein said:
depends. telepathic attacks can be defended by those with strong enough minds and/or wills however genjutsu can only be defended against it you have chakra control and a considerable amount. However most of akatsuki I think would be vulnerable to the telepathic powers of the X-men. It's hard to say as Madara and Itachi both have extremely powerful mental abilities and the six paths of pain would be unaffected as none of them are actually pain himself.
rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rein
@jacobyLIVE: really? when was this stated?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Where is that scan of Iceman slowly freezing those punks? Absolute Zero FTW intangibility can't save you now

Dynoblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dynoblaze

Then again keep in mind the X-men are having trouble with a bunch of HUMANS right now....so.....yeah.......

blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blacktom212
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @blacktom212 said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @blacktom212 said:
i think emma and the cuckoos can resist the mind raping of itachi. remember in messiah complex emma was protecting all the x men from exodus, she was keeping him in line, so he cant mind rape them all. and you add the cuckoos i think they can pull it off. and they can do the same thing she did to exodus, dust can can clean the fles out of their bone, because they wouldnt know she is there. as for the flame attack i dont know. magneto can do so serious damage, i mean his magnetic powers have reached another level now. the impenetrable field he use to concentrate. it wont take less than a minute to emma scan tehir minds and recognize them as a serious thread, and it would take few seconds to emma tell this to all the x men and for iceman or magneto to take them out. i mean is not like the akatsuki have tp defenses. i havent seen naruto in a long time, but i think itachi uses illusion that was hi technique with his eyes, he doenst have tp defense no that i know. x men take this. "
Itachi has started a genjutsu by just pointing at his opponent. There's also the 'Zombie Brothers" on the Akasuki's team. The likes of whom can't be killed unless through certain, precise attacks to their hearts or interrupt the blood ritual. Hidans blood rituals would be a particular pain, as he can't die easily, and he enjoys the pain that is inflicted upon him, so he can't be weakened very much. His ritual where he shares his pain with his opponents is another problem. A big one. "

but magneto then can bfr or ice man would freeze them. i mean tehy can not die, but that doenst mean they can be freeze without moving, al, of their blood, and brain would bet freeze.  and magneto can simply take them apart.  
i mean this guy of naruto that uses shadows to fight, beat an akatsuki member but cutting the parts of his body. he wasnt dead but was unable to fight tko. 
another thing you are assuming akatsuki would have time to cast tehir genjutsus. but xavier, frost and the cuckoos would be there, they would scan their mind and simply turn them off. i dont know if they have tp defenses even if they do, i think xavier, frost and the cuckoos can overcome them. as i told you neother of the x men wont take any chances and would finish this as quickly as possible. magneto can bfr as he did in x men legacy when he was figthing with proteus.. he would send them to space.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@FLCL1 said:

"the akatsuji ftw.............however who is utopia x-men? lol "

The various mutants who went up against the Dark Avengers
blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By blacktom212
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Where is that scan of Iceman slowly freezing those punks? Absolute Zero FTW intangibility can't save you now "

what? are you talking to me?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#25  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@blacktom212 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"Where is that scan of Iceman slowly freezing those punks? Absolute Zero FTW intangibility can't save you now "
what? are you talking to me? "
No
blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By blacktom212
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @blacktom212 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
what? are you talking to me? "
No "

sorry, that sound rude. i though you were talking toe me, since i mentioned iceman. anyway sorry again
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@rein said:
" @jacobyLIVE: really? when was this stated? "
I read it a while back. It's either lack of nutrition or lack of his blood rituals what kept him alive. I think it's the second one, actually. But either way, I find it hard to believe that he'd be incapacitated long enough for such to happen. Especially with Kakuzu there to repair him as he always does.
jstred256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jstred256

The Akatsuki would OWN them all within minutes. They're all S-Class therefore they are masters of every element. Mutants using Water, Fire, Etc. would have Zero effect. Furthermore, Madara can summon every tailed-beast. If that isn't enough, Nagato can summon all of his other Peins. Itachi could kill most of them alone with Ametarasu. Because they're all S-Class, they can move lightning fast.  If push comes to shove (which it wouldn't because clearly the Akatsuki would own,) Madara could activate Izanagi thus rendering EVERY attack against himself inaffective. Also im fairly sure few, if ANY, X-men can withstand the Sharingan's techniques since Xavier can be affected by Striker's son (the Illusionist). Even if they could, the Mangekyo Sharingan is a huge Step up. And if that didn't do it, Madara's Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan would do the trick. Because Zetsu can take Chakra from Enemies and give it to allies, Itachi could easily use Ametarasu on a large group of people.

Give me ONE Mutant And i'll explain how they'd get OWNED.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By D3athstroke

Even Cyclops Can Solo this

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers