The Akatsuki vs Five Squad Captains(Read Op)

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In this fight to make it fair , speed will be equalized , which means their reactions , their responces, their everything that deals with speed will be equalized.

Team Akatsuki:

Obito

All six paths of pain (Full chakra nagato)

Hidan

Kakazu

Sasori

Kisame

Itachi

Deidara

Sauske (Taka)

White/black zetsu (pre-madara feats only)

Orchimaru

Konan

Vs

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Kenpachi Zaraki

Shunsui Kyroka

Soi Fon

Ushiro Ukitake

Battle to the death.

If by anychance this is a stomp on naruto side , add in Byakuya Kuchiki.

The Set-Up:

The Akatsuki has full knowledge on each captains abilities and powers. The speed is equalized .

This is pre time skip feats only for bleach.

And pre-madara feats only for the Akatsuki.

The battle takes place on the great ninja war battle field.

They all fight at the sametime.

Win by all dead on one side.

Who wins . Who looses.

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no juubito than the captains take this

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Captains, I guess.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito solos if he is serious.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Akatsuki take this.. Ukitake featless, Shunshui's bankai is a bummer.. Zaraki not good enough by himself.... Hitsugaya's Bankai Attacks its good but Shinra Tensei is the ultimate defense for that.
And Soi Fon is useless for this battle..

They've Sasuke and Orochimaru too ? :D Wow.. Definetly Akatsuki take this.. Oroc, Obito, Sasuke,İtachi, Pain, Kakuzu is good enough actually

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki handily.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki solos!

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi So- *sees pre time skip*- never mind.

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle isn't balanced,increase the number of captains

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash: Lol the captain take this the op nerfed every speed but they can still fly and use shumpo that give them movement speed.Sasori kakuzu and hidan are non factors the only useful pain path is deva the other ones are oneshotted,soi fon can twoshot everybody on the other side add to this toshiro aoe bankai, shunsui games and kenpachi power and the akatsuki dies quite badly.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo: really wanking again. The op nerfed the heck outta them so how do they win I am curious?

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's pre time skip then Akatsuki wins pretty easily.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer: You are unable to read aren't you? I already explained why they can win.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo: yeah except you are completely wrong so I wanted to see if you wanted to give a realistic way the captains win. Hidan and kakuzu are definitely not non factors. If hidan cuts one of the captains which he could quite easily it is over for them. Then kakuzu has 4 elemental monsters spamming attacks at them not to mention kakuzu himself. You also ruled out the pains when they can take out captains one summon spams monsters, one can soul steal and easily kill a captain, another one can create technology and shoot bombs at the captains and finally one sits back and revives all the akatsuki members who may happpen to die.

Next you have itachi who could take out multiple people with just genjutsu, and sasuke too. Then theres deidera with microscopic bombs, konan with hundreds of bombs, obito who can take out multiple captains and orochimaru edo tensei bring back legendary ninja.

The akatsuki slaughter the captains so bad its not even funny and you saying they win just proves your a fanboy.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer: So you are really unable to read well then,hidan and kakuzu ARE non facors,the rite of jashin is a strong move but hidan remains fodder. I really want to see him trying to hit a flying opponent lol and with the durability he posses every single captain can cut his head of with a simple slash.Kakuzu can spam his elemental attacks all day if he wants the captains durability is too much for him, the only one in danger could be ukitake but again a single shord slash and kakuzu is bisected.Most pain paths are non factors,the summons sage naruto tanked with no effort will be a problem for the captains? Lol.You know that a shinigami is a soul right? They don't have a phisical body i really want to see the pain path trying to suck a soul from a soul lol. You seem unable to remenber pain paths durability,naruto oneshotted most of them with a simple rasengan, even konohamaru oneshotted a pain path...Itachi never used genjutsu on multiple people at the same time same for sasuke,deidara won't use that attack it could kill all his companions too and orochimaru use edotensei without prep? Lol even if somehow uses edotensei you know what a shinigami sword can do to a soul right? Lol if this was your best case for naruto you failed boy.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo: how do they cut off his head he has superior skill and speed is equal. The only captain hear pre skip that can take the elemental attacks is kenpachi. Jushiro and kyouraku got taken out by slashes before and the rest don't have durability feats of that level. You know none of the captains are on sage narutos physical level so using that as an excuse is horrible. Since they are only souls whats to stop the demon that eats souls from eating the captains. Your really gonna say he can't put multiple people under genjutsu he put people who put multiple people under genjutsu in genjutsu easily and he can make shadow clones to put them under genjutsu and sasuke can put one captain in genjutsu then killing another. Lol you know if orochimaru summoned the 1st hokage he would solo right. Anyway whats to stop the 3 uchiha from putting the captains under genjutsu then killing them off. The uchihas solo.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer: Hidan have superior skill...Hidan have superior skill you must be desperate to say this nonsense, kyoraku survived stark cero and a slash from hidan kills him? Lol sage naruto is fodder compared to gotei 13 captains,itachi and hebi sasuke never used genjutsu on multiple people at the same time stop saying nonsense, really you are unable to debate you are not making a case for the akatsuki you are just saying nonsense like you did before in other threads. I will wait for a proper debater i won't waste my time with you anymore goodbye.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo: hidan has more skill than most captains. He was fighting evenly in skill with kakashi that alone puts him above most captains. No when hidan stabs his own heart kyouraku will die. Lol sage naruto is stronger than all the pre skip captains except old man yama. Itachi actually did he used it on a lady and sasuke when they were trying to capture naruto so you are saying nonsense. If i'm unable to debate how am I proving you wrong. I made a case for the uchiha and you can't disprove it so now you want to say its nonsense because you don't want people to see you are a fanboy and a wanker that can't debate. Hey its alright wait for another debator all that will happen is they will prove you wrong and more people will see you are a little kid who roots for bleach to always win. Your right for once I don't need to waste my time disproving an ignorant fanboy like yourself when I can go debate competent comicviners.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre time skip? Akatsuki got this.

Soi fon's bankai is pretty strong though, other than obito intangibility or hiding pein, idk who can tank it

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Koays  Online

To be honest....it could've been really close. Hitsugaya's got his snowflakes of death, Soi Fon has a tactical nuke, Kyoraku has shadow hiding. All of these can cripple the team or at least seriously damage them in ways they lack feats to recover from....but there are just too many Akatsuki. I mean the higher caliber attacks of some of the members could be avoided...but that's some, not all.

Unless Soi Fon starts with her Bankai, and Hitsugaya immediately follows up with Hyoten Hyakkaso, then the Bleach team is out gunned and even the fodder of the enemy team would eventually become a problem.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo: What happened man , you seem like such a logical debater in my passed threads, so much so you made me believe that captains were so powerful. You had logic on you're side but now you're being kinda fanboyish. I realize I'm very incapable of making equalized matches, the closet I came was Cad Bane vs Bathan but no one ever commented on it lol.

But hidan as a non factor? Bleach has no prep , and I have never seen a captain go straight for decaptating someone.

Hidan and Kakazu are both immortals .

It will defenitely take more than just beheading to kill them.

They both easily put theirs heads back on their bodies. Kakazu debateable on that .

The only path being a factor , is the deva path ? Each path of pain have their eye sights linked. That goes for any summoning monster , anything that has a rinnegan has linked eye sight.

I understand that the captains are strong, but with speed equalized the things you mention that they can do become a matter of timing. With that said , the akatsuki will defeintly not give them the time .

Now for bleach , to say this is a stomp in the akatsuki favor is completely spiteful.

Soi fon ability to hit twice, being a stealth force captain , it is argubaly because she can sneak up on her oppents and get them . Not only that , naruto characters block rather carelessy. Meaning with their hands or their arms . This will come in handy for Soi fon .

Ukitakes power allows him to absorb and shoot back basiclly.

Any ninjutsu shot can be redirected right back at the people .

Hitsugaya has a badass bankai and shikkai.

Both allowing him to use Ice and freeze his oppents. And no naruto charscter has feats against ice besides naruto and sauske .

And maybe kakashi.

Shunsui can easily hide in his oppents shadow or out manipulate them when they're going up , meaning flight based , or people in the air become at risk as well.

Kenpachi pre time skip has insane durability and can tank just about any hit the naruto characters have.

It's debateable for soul rip, almighty push, hidan rite of jashin, obito teleportaion thing, and itachi yata blade.

Overall this fight is alot more balanced then it seems.

I hopefully sparked the debate back up and I'm curious to read what you guys say.

ALSO REMEBER IF IT'S A STOMP IN NARUTO FAVOR , ADD BYAKUYA KUCHIKI TO THE BLEACH TEAM.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: Nothing has changed, every thing i wrote is true if you think i gave bad info feel free to correct me.Hidan and kakuzu compared to this captains are fodder and kakuzu is not immortal he have multiple hearts that's all, every single captain in that list can stomp hidan in a sword battle as soon as they see that he doesen't die they will cut his head off. The pain paths are fodder only deva path is strong all the others have good hax? Yes,they have stats to back it up?No.Konohamaru, a 12 year old genin oneshotted one of the paths with a rasengan,sage naruto oneshotted most of them with a rasengan. Their durability is ridicolous they are oneshotted here.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: sorry man me and grappolo never got along ever since we first talked so I don't think that debate is gonna start up again sorry but if you want to make it fairer than take out a lot of akatsuki members because without wanking bleach it is almost impossible to make a case for them.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo: no that's not true they wouldn't go for a beheading back up you're proof with scans then , cause if they haven't decapitated someone then the chances of them doing it in this fight is very unlikely .

Now add In the fact that if anyone of them gets cut by hidan he can easily use the rite of jashin to finish them off. What is their reaction to this , it something they can not stop .

Now konohamaru only got him because there was no eye sight caught on him. It was a shadow clone.

And the rasengan is A level ninjutsu, konohamaru has adapted his to a diffrent degree just like Naruto.

And the only one that got destroyed by a rasengan was the deva path , the rest were taken out by rasenshuriken.

Then to add to the fact Nagatos charka had been significantly drained having destroyed the entire leaf , battling naruto , tons of ninja , summoning toads , than the one-six tails.

Even so deva path almost won.

In this fight Nagatos chakra is fully charged . So yes the six paths of pain are a factor.

Kakazu is the only one I kinda agree with but still , how are they gonna know where his hearts are without being told.

Add in Sasoris poisons and tons of puppets.

And what's gonna stop one of the captains from being caught by Sasori chakra strings. You wanna talk about how their technically souls , well soul or not they can't see chakra.

Deidara can spam his bombs to keep them at constant movement , during this time that akatsuki can attack.

You still haven't done or spoke of any counters to Kisame and samehada. He could create an entire water dome that some of the captains couldn't get out of.

Yes I know , you're gonna say we'll theirs Hitsugaya . The truth is , Hitsugaya will be busy dealing with other akatsuki memebers and will be to busy to go save his comrades.

Add in itachis susano, amatratsu ,and sauskes amatratsu.

Orchimarus summonings , and stuff .

Explain to me exactly how bleach wins , and don't say they stand in the air and spam kido.

Deidara , and 100+puppets will be up their to make sure it won't happen including summoning animals from pain.

Explain how bleach will overcome this.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@grappolo:

Lol the captain take this the op nerfed every speed but they can still fly and use shumpo that give them movement speed

1. Deidara can enable his entire team to fly.
  2. You say Shumpol, I say body flicker, they both the same in concept.

the only useful pain path is deva the other ones are oneshotted,

Are the others even needed? A single shinra tensei would cripple or kill most of the bleach team anyway. That said Animal Path could prove to be a problem.

soi fon can twoshot everybody on the other side add to this toshiro aoe bankai, shunsui games and kenpachi power

Deidara's C4 could oneshot everyone on the other side add to this Itachi's genjutsu, Obito's dimensional warping, and Sasukes Amaterasu and The Captains dies quite badly.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: If they fight with hidan and he survives to a deadly wound they will slash him again and again and his body will fall to pieces. He is immortal but he can't regenerate. Konohamaru was able to hit him that's the point and he oneshotted him that proves pain paths low durability,telling me the rank of the rasengan is quite irrilevant, at that time the strongest rasengan was a building buster multi building buster at best and it was enough to oneshot the pain path.That is not true, naruto killed only one path with the rasenshuriken, he killed most of them with a rasengan or double rasengan.Nagato chakra was heavily drain only after konoa destruction when he used the big shinra tensei with deva path. Konoamaru oneshotted the path before this so their base durability is low.You really want to use the water dome? That is a big jutsu it would involve all the other akatsuki menbers and they would drown,on the other hand the shinigami can simply fly away from the dome that would be an easy victory lol.You really think sasori puppets are a factor here? Come on toshiro in shikai could freeze them all,orochimaru can't summon anything here only manda but from what i recall manda don't have battle feats at all, maybe he fought in part 1, or you was talking about triple rashomon? Shunsui can take care of the uchiha brothers, he can teleport inside their shadows and stab them in the back.Deidara is not a problem, he can't use the bigger blasts that would kill everybody on the battlefield and his basic explosions are not strong enough to kill a captain and if i put byakuya in the group you have to explain me how the akatsuki is going to dodge 100 million blades coming from all sides.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: I don't see deidara preparing 18 clay birds that would consume all his clay,yes if the body flicker is a fast moving skill they can counter shumpo.A shinra tensei can wound them probably ukitake dies there,i don't recall animal path skill is the girl with the summons? Itachi can cast genjutsu on multiple people at the same time? And yes with speed equalized amaterasu is a problem.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo: you're still mainly talking with fanboyish logic.

They simply fly away ? Not when Kisame

Can follow them with it.

Obito cam blitz them with his teleportaion and suckimg up techniques.

Universal pull will defenitely stop some captains (cause hate to break it to you , they can't fly. They merely stand on air.

How is he going to freeze 100 puppets all coming at him from diffrent directions at the sametime. All shooting poisonous things , plus the deidara spam without using his hardcore shit.

Add in all the pains ability to as orb any kido/hado. The ability to reanimated fallen akatsuki .

You have proven no logic in how they get past any of them.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MiracleComeBack

@grappolo: captains are outnumbered here . It takes two or even just 1 akatsuki member to stalemate a captain

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo: captains are outnumbered here . It takes two or even just 1 akatsuki member to stalemate a captain

Haha good one.

The_Dragon_Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Obito can beat a captain? So can Itachi, and Nagato?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki

The_Dragon_Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki win.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Obito can beat a captain? So can Itachi, and Nagato?

I know. That's why I was making fun of that comment.

The_Dragon_Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: lol i proved all my points, again try to debunk what i said if you can. The shinigami can fly, they stand in the air with reishi platforms and use shumpo in the air. If you don't know a basic thing like this maybe you shouldn't use bleach characters in a thread and the funny thing you are the op you shouldn't debate at all here, you said i'm a fanboy cause i'm trying to make a case for bleach team but you don't say anything to people who said that hidan have more skill in fight compared to the captains is this a double standard just for me?