No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

Morals on

No prep

Only New-52 feats for Aquaman

Yeah, the sea bros get their tridents.

Logia intangibility is Off.That does not mean the admirals cannot decompose and re-compose their body by "becoming their element", they simply will be hurt normally by anything the marvel team dishes out.

Admirals get filler&OVA feats too.

Battle takes place in Las vegas

No Caption Provided

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@leo-343 said:

Well storm takes a lightspeed slap to the face or blast, that leaves Aquaman and Namor vs the Admirals, team op should take that mid-high difficulty.

I'd like to remind Storm has quite good reaction feats and only Kizaru's "finger shoots" and "light path" are Lightspeed(no, his kick even if stated otherwise would make no sense if lightspeed)

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru's attacks aren't light speed. He has to fully enter his light form to move a that speed and cannot attack in it.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@pierpat said:

@leo-343 said:

Well storm takes a lightspeed slap to the face or blast, that leaves Aquaman and Namor vs the Admirals, team op should take that mid-high difficulty.

I'd like to remind Storm has quite good reaction feats and only Kizaru's "finger shoots" and "light path" are Lightspeed(no, his kick even if stated otherwise would make no sense if lightspeed)

Arguable, but not getting into that as it's not needed- she'll get hit with finger blasts, I haven't seen her react at lightspeeds, nor has new52 Aquaman, she the latter gets taken down after a while (may need clarification) to my knowledge, so does Namor, if Dc/Marvel play it smart they could do some damage but i just don't see the admirals losing.

Reasonable, i won't debate it being OP, i just wanted to point out the "lightspeed kicks"

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hulkage

Percy Jackson solos

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

Percy Jackson solos

Hard choice between flagging or marking for best answer.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@pierpat said:

@leo-343 said:

@pierpat said:

@leo-343 said:

Arguable, but not getting into that as it's not needed- she'll get hit with finger blasts, I haven't seen her react at lightspeeds, nor has new52 Aquaman, she the latter gets taken down after a while (may need clarification) to my knowledge, so does Namor, if Dc/Marvel play it smart they could do some damage but i just don't see the admirals losing.

Reasonable, i won't debate it being OP, i just wanted to point out the "lightspeed kicks"

Yeh...Ok i can see why that can't be taken as legit but then again if the effects made no sense then wouldn't the same be true for other 'should be devastating' attacks we see in cmocs and anime? Sometimes physics take a backseat. So while his kicks probably aren't lightspeed, it shouldn't really be impossible for them not to be- we see his leg being amped with light so what could anyone make from that? Light speed amped? I dunno

Yeah, "light amped" sounds cool

It's obvious they are faster than normal kicks, but i think that OP will never cross the light-speed barrier(hell, they actually care about physics in that manga now and again, look how the gears are explained.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Lol but admirals should win....unless storm can flash freeze, create vacuums, etc effectively without bei.g oneshotted

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pierpat

@hulkage: the thing is I doubt the two classical "hax moves" storm uses(flash freeze and air suck) would work on these guys( I took away the intangibility, not the whole biology)

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like the admirals might prove pretty hard to put down. What are some of their better feats?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: I see no reason why it wouldnt.....can the admirals survive indefinitely without air or resist getting their molecules frozen?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: akainu surely can....and can can you freeze light?

do light or ice need air?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: I dont think so because light isnt composed of atoms and/or molecules but are rays that travel in waves @leo-343: Thats if she is attacked first in the first place. Namor and Aquaman are running interference. Plus would those said attacks work the same in a vacuum?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like the admirals might prove pretty hard to put down. What are some of their better feats?

They have the power of three "elements"(Ice,Light and Lava)

They all ahve tanked massive attacks(Akainu sn island-splitting punch, kizaru and Aokiji multiple multi-tonner hits)

They are all very proficent with their element(Kizaru shooting lasers and having a very good combat and striking speed and some impressive town-level blasts, Aokiji freezing massive tidal waves in mere seconds and creating ice spears at will, Akainu spamming massive lava meteor-fists) and likely hypersonic+.

Here's a video:

Loading Video...

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Silverrings

Those are some pretty serious feats. I'm not sure about this...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@silverrings: Aokiji instantly froze ocean between two islands (his first appearance), and other stuff such as tsunamis, kizaru can practically spam block busting+ blasts, and sakazuki is a lava user who fought aokiji for 10 days straight in a dual before finally edging out a win. So he seems to be strongest of the three. Morals aren't going to be much help, he's absolutely ruthless.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals stomp. Kizaru arguably solos.

Jmarshmallow

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By Cooldes

@blackwind: what?

We have seen him enter the form, move at lightspeed, then reform his foot to kick at lightspeed...

How is his attack not lightspeed. He himself said, it's lightspeed. Whickh only makes sense, because if you change into light and move, you can only move at one speed. And if you reform while still in motion (while moving at lightspeed over short distances like he has) your attack is going to be lightspeed or JUST under it, which honestly makes zero difference because no one's surviving it under powerhouse level

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The admirals

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By OmniAwesomeness

Jack sparrow solos

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By oceanmaster21

aquaman team wins

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Admirals stomp. Kizaru arguably solos.

Jmarshmallow

Seriously this.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: I mean he can't be in his light form and be bouncing around attacking at light speed. When he surprised Scratchman Apoo, he went in angular lines, and changed back before kicking him through that building.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Borsalino solos.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@pierpat: Sorry dude, One Piece was boring long before these dudes showed up. I stopped reading it years ago.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mandarinestro

Las Vegas gets frozen.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals stomp

Strange no Storm fanboy appeared yet

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pierpat
No Caption Provided

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

Kizaru solos.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Admirals stomp

Storm solos by sucking them into a tornado portal then freezing them, then blitzing them with lighting. Then...BWHAHAHAHAHAH,................... :P

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@colliderz: shall I play devil's advocate?

God, i'd love someone to actually go for the New-52 Aquaman hype train and defend him....but any support to the comics team would be appreciated here.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@hulkage said:

God, i'd love someone to actually go for the New-52 Aquaman hype train and defend him....but any support to the comics team would be appreciated here.

Aquaman summons thousands of Fish Monsters, Back Hands Them With His Water Hand, Namor Dances Circles around them...while...WBAJAHAAHHAAA....I can't....

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@pierpat said:

@hulkage said:

Aquaman summons thousands of Fish Monsters, Back Hands Them With His Water Hand, Namor Dances Circles around them...while...WBAJAHAAHHAAA....I can't....

>summoning fish monsters

>Last Vegas

>Best summon ever

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ratava

@lukehero said:
@colliderz said:

Admirals stomp

Storm solos by sucking them into a tornado portal then freezing them, then blitzing them with lighting. Then...BWHAHAHAHAHAH,................... :P

dont forget that she also suffocates them by sucking the air out of their lungs with a tornado :P

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm solos and Aquaman is too durable

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mickey-mouse

@ratava said:

@lukehero said:
@colliderz said:

Admirals stomp

dont forget that she also suffocates them by sucking the air out of their lungs with a tornado :P

Storm hits them all with Sharknados and uses the weather to increase her speeds to FTL. She bombs them all with F10 Fire Tornados and drains all of their bodies of energy using elemental manipulation.

YOLO!!! STORM GOES FOR THE SOLO!!!! COME AT ME ONE PIECE FANBOYS!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@ratava said:

@lukehero said:
@colliderz said:

Admirals stomp

Storm hits them all with Sharknados and uses the weather to increase her speeds to FTL. She bombs them all with F10 Fire Tornados and drains all of their bodies of energy using elemental manipulation.

YOLO!!! STORM GOES FOR THE SOLO!!!! COME AT ME ONE PIECE FANBOYS!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

You hear rumbling in the distance.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Storm hits every One Piece Fanboy on Earth all at once with a lighting chain, killing them all and burning every copy of the magna down!!!!

Then she targets the google servers and smashes them with a Planet Sized Hurricane!!!!

Storm >>>>> Galactus!!!!

YOLO!!!!!

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jacthripper

Admirals