#1 Edited by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.   

Cable
Punisher
From Wanted..(no it aint Eminem lol)

Can 300 of the best warriors ever bring down these three gun totting beasts...

The 300 each have a spear, a sword, and a shield.  Cable has no telepathy, a grenade launcher with 3 grenades,  Punisher has an AK 47 with unlimited ammo and a grenade.  The Killer has a hunting knife, and two 9 mm. handguns with unlimited ammo.  In a large park with trees, a concrete area, and a large soccer/football field.
#2 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

is cable full powered ?

lol

#3 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"lol

is cable full powered ?

lol"
i edited it.  he has no telepathy...
#4 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

telekinesis ?

#5 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"

telekinesis ?

"
yeah he has telekinesis but not telepathy
#6 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

well make easy for him then lol

#7 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

so you think Cable's team wins?

#8 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a handicap battle and therefore the 300 kills these guys. 9mm Bullets is not going to do anything to those 2 inch thick steel plated shields. The Ak 47? Might take out a few 10s or 20s and possibly 30s before a spear enters the back of his head. The grenades??? If the 300 know what they are, they can gather up into that ball-dome-like shell defense manuver and block all the shrappenals. Buuut.. realistically.. Some shrapps with hit some legs and eyes so therefore maybe 25 to 50 (per grenade) may go down.

But in the end; Leonidas with a few others will stand the victor. (witch is still a big loss for Leonidas)

#9 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable crushes all of them simultaneously with his TK. His team would win anyway though, unlimited ammo will always beat a spear and a shield.

#10 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta say the 300, Cable's team is packed with weapons and powers, but I think there are just too many of them to be affected greatly...

#11 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

You have to at least take 50% of Cable's power level on TK. Meaning he could only concentrate on objects he can see, and focus on.

#12 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

so is Cable's power really that immensely powerful? I know he was able to pick up an island once...that's about it...

#13 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"so is Cable's power really that immensely powerful? I know he was able to pick up an island once...that's about it..."

yeah he is,hence why he gets depowered alot lol
#14 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"so is Cable's power really that immensely powerful? I know he was able to pick up an island once...that's about it..."

Cable is one of the most powerful Mutants on Marvel Earth.

And his Super Air Hyper Viper Beam x 3 is a cheap-ass move. but great.
#15 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

Cable is one of the most powerful Mutants on Marvel Earth.

And his Super Air Hyper Viper Beam x 3 is a cheap-ass move. but great."
Super Air Hyper Viper Beam? never heard of that lol...

so if it was only Cable vs. 300 you guys think he Cable can pull it off?
#16 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio

cables team ftw

#17 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

im gonna play that game all day now.

#21 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Any one one these characters would slaughter the 300 with unlimited ammo. If you think they stand any kind of chance, especially with Cable having ANY TK at all, you are completely insane. Head shots from a 9mm or AK would put every single one of them down, fast.

#22 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to go with Cable's team. It a wide open space their fighting in. Cable's TK rips the shields and Spears out of the 300's hands and then their dead. Ak-47 unlimited ammo is all you need. Give the Punisher the killer's knife and he'll kill alot of them. 300 goes down badly.