@strictlyanime Repersenting

Gon and Killua

No Caption Provided

VS

@cjdavis103

representing

Natsu and Luffy

No Caption Provided

( seriously did not mena for the picture to be this big)

Rules

Morals are on and determined to win

Luffy is Pre TS

all characters are standard equipped

win is by KO death or incapacitation

Fight takes place here

No Caption Provided

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5 JediXMan  Moderator

I want to watch this out of morbid curiosity (but curiosity, nonetheless).

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Theorder14

@strictlyanime: @cjdavis103: Alright so who will start?

I'll just copy & paste some basic info of Illya & Miyu here

No Caption Provided

Illya was born directly to be utilized in the first FuyukiHoly Grail War, and she was given the knowledge needed at birth. Her father and mother, Kiritsugu and Irisviel, had been discussing completely abandoning the ritual and the Einzbern family, and Irisviel was given the final choice. They decided when Ilya was eight months old, and sealed her magical abilities and her memories up until that point

Miyu takes on the Edelfelt name after being taken in by Luvia. She lives in Luvia's mansion and acts as her maid to earn her keep. She uses Ruby's sister Kaleidostick, Sapphire, in order to transform, and she initially has a much better understanding of her abilities than Ilya. She takes her role very seriously and treats Ilya as a bothersome rival, though they eventually become close friends. She later gains the ability to use the Saber class card to embody the Heroic Spirit after seeing Ilya perform it.

Magical Girls can use prana to perform high-level Magecraft without formal knowledge of magical theory, such as flying, raising magical and physical shields and enhancing their own physical abilities. It was stated that a Magical Girl's imagination is the only limiting factor in utilizing the prana provided by the Kaleidostick – Illya was able to fly without much effort because she had an image “Magical Girls can fly” in her mind, while Miyu was unable to ignore physical laws, and was only able to fly by imagining a “foothold” and strengthening the air below her feet to form one.

Kaleidostick have shown remarkable amount of endurance, being able to withstand a direct sword slash from Saber and a crushing attack from Berserker (although any accompanying prana had to be blocked by a raised shield, otherwise it would hit their wielder).

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@theorder14@cjdavis103

I've already started typing mine up in wordpad, but I don't really plan on finishing it and posting given how late it is right now. Definitely expect my post by this coming afternoon though

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol this is one sided. Good luck anyway.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Theorder14
Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm really biased for the third team, but this battle still seems epic anyway...

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By boschePG
StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By StrictlyAnime

I should probably begin with the skills Gon and Killua share due to their training together

They both use an ability called Nen which allows them to manipulate their life energy, or Aura. Time to get your notebooks gentlemen, you'll want to take notes.

No Caption Provided

There are the four major principles of Nen that both of them are masters at, I'll try to keep this short

Ten: They envelope themselves in a shroud of their aura, and while it doesn't do anything to stop physical attacks it works as a basic defense against emotional or mental attacks.

No Caption Provided

Zetsu: This ability Nullifies Gon and Killua's Nen which can work to hide their presences and it can relieve fatigue since it forces the body's external layer of aura to be fully contained inside

Ren: The offensive counterpart of Ten, the user releases a high amount of Aura around the body, this increases the user's physical strength and durability and provides a pool of aura for any advanced techniques or skills.

Hatsu: This is what makes each user different, using Hatsu allows one to use their own personal expression of Nen that creates a special and unique ability. We'll get to these when I talk about the individual character.

There are also 6 types of aura but for simplicities sake I'll only talk about the ones that matter. Gon is an Enhancer and Killua is a Transmuter.

Time for our final lesson, the Advanced Techniques of Nen

Gyo: This involves concentrating a larger than normal amount of aura into a specific body part, increasing the strength of that one body part. In most cases used in the eyes to let the Nen-user see aura and things which are otherwise hidden.

In: This conceals the presence of a Nen-user's aura it can also be used on Hatsu abilities to make them invisible

En: This extends a person's aura further than Ren does, which can be used to detect someones presence. Example: Killua makes a sphere of his aura around himself he'll know a foe is there if they cross into his aura

Shu: This allows the user to enhance an item they have, for example Gon is enhancing the strength of the shovel in his hand to dig better in fact that's exactly what he and Killua are doing in the picture Cjdavis used. This ability can even make standard playing cards as sharp as knives

Ken: Is a their main method of defense, Aura covers their entire body defending from attacks in every direction. However this method is tiring, but recently Gon and Killua have trained to maintain Ken for 3 straight hours without being tired.

No Caption Provided

Ko: The Nen-user focuses all of their aura into one body part and uses Zetsu to completely stop the flow from the rest of the body. That one body part is incredibly powerful but the rest of the body is completely unprotected (A Ko-Powered Punch has 100% of a persons Aura)

Ryu: The adjustment of aura concentration in various body parts, for example: Gon is expecting an attack from his right side. So he puts 30% of his Aura into his right arm to block, 40% of his aura into his left foot to counter attack and 30% of his aura around the rest of his body in case he happens to be wrong and the opponent goes for another point on his body like his back.

Whew, well that covers Nen...You guys still with me? Now we get to the fun stuff

We'll start with Killua

Before becoming a Hunter and traveling with Gon Killua was an assassin like the rest of his family, and he has pretty great skill too.

Here he is fighting a serial killer before even learning Nen, I'll let this speak for its self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn-FJsR4avc

Another skill as an Assassin is Rythmn Echo 2:30 to 3:20 Killua moves at a certain Rythmn allowing to create after images that confuse the enemy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EFuFmzFp1s

Just to further get my point across lets show you some more Assassin mode Killua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT4TYTBeLmA

In the first scene he uses an ability called Snake Awakens. He swings his arms so fast they move like a snake and cut through the enemy

The second doesn't show combat, rather just what Killua is like when he "flips his switch"

The Third is the good one, I'll just say the guy he was fighting was being a bit...hard headed so Killua took care of that

and in the fourth hes just being tortured by his brother but he the breaks metal chains and threatens him

That covers Killua as an Assassin, not lets get down to his Hatsu as a Transmuter

No Caption Provided

When he was younger Killua was often punished through use of electricity eventually he became immune to it and now he is able to use that to his advantage allowing him to transmute his aura into electricity

Gon and Killua take on Rammot together starting a 3:45. You see Killua use Thunderbolt and it super effective. Rammot is paralyzed. You also get a sneak peak at Gon's power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msFGCE6O2io

Now..Lets talk about what makes Killua a real threat. GODSPEED!

No Caption Provided

This allows Killua to move at speeds that are normally impossible for him. This ability changes Killua's aura into a field capable of transmitting all electrical impulses from his brain in a straight line directly to the part of the body he wants to use, completely bypassing his nervous system.

First he has Speed of Lighting: the ability to move his body according to his own will, used to travel long distances at high speed.

Second Whirlwind: the ability to sense his opponents movements and have his body react automatically, which he uses to evade enemy attacks with flawless speed and timing.

But thats enough talk lets see this in action

Killua lays quite the beat down on this guy even though he has less than 10% of his raw power, just because he so much faster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0bpelwfZbY

Here Killua outmanuvers another opponent far stronger than him while carrying a girl who was struggling until Killua knocked him out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUSg2Hbvsd8

And that covers Killua, onward to Gon!

Gon didn't grow up as an Assassin or anyting but he is the son of Ging one of the greatest Hunters ever

Here Gon fights Hisoka a fighter with far more power and experience than what he has.

Starting at 1:30-4:25 Gon Showcases his Hand2Hand skills, Resiliance, Agility, Speed and Strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWfHOUh7_UM

On to Gon's Hatsu. As an Enhancer Gon focuses on Enahancing his physical strength his technique is call Jajaken "Janken" Or Rock-Paper-Scissors

First up is Rock gone charges his fist with aura and throws one powerful punch, shown here. The ball flew off at pretty amazing speed, Gon hit that sucker hard and what if I told you this wasn't even his maximum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcAXtqyG8HQ

Next I'll show you Scissors

Well actually before Scissors lets see some more of Gon's Durability and Strength, the first scene. Gon dodges an opponent rolling at him and then he takes an attack and is slammed into a tree. Right after Gon crushes him through his shell and kills him.

After that its Scissors. Gon uses two of his fingers and charges aura through them turning them into a blade but not before we see Gon exchange a few blows with a guy who has like 6 times the hands he does. Nevertheless Gon cuts him like paper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSIyEyMfm3g

Time for another series of clips :)

1:52 - 2:55 Now we're talkin' real power. The battle takes off even faster than before if you look closely just as it takes off a mach cone forms. Thats the speed sound gentlemen

Next is 3:15 - 3:40 Even while being injured Gon is still able to pull a stunt like this

4:50 - 5:27 Just to show you what Gon is like if something sets him off, his power up frightens the guy hes fighting and everyone around him. Good thing Killua was there he would have killed that guy.

6:20 - 6:50 I'm sure you've been waiting for Paper. Well here it is. Gon shoots a projectile of his aura out of his palm. However this is an Emitter skill and as I've said Gon is an Enhancer so its the weakest of his skill. I know it doesn't show but the guy with the awesome hair brushes it aside like wind. So why mention it? Gon can use the ability as a distraction like a Pincer attack launch the attack in one direction and get behind the opponent before they can do anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xehGfuID3Yk

Teamwork

Gon and Killua have traveled together for over a year now since they took the Hunter Exam and through the Chimera Ant Extermination Mission, only recently have they split up. However they trained under two masters together and developed their individual Hatsu together, and their fighting styles definetly compliment eachother as well. Gon is the high damage brawler that lets loose devistating attacks. Killua is the Speedster he may not have more raw power than Gon but he is outrageously quick and his lightning paralyses his foes leaving them wide open for Gon's Jajaken or even for Killua to let loose some Assassin goodness.

Well that about does it for me your moves @cjdavis103 & @theorder14

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy crap..The videos did load or something

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cjdavis103

@theorder14: @strictlyanime:

Brief Intros

No Caption Provided

Natsu Igneel is the Fire dragon slayer raised by the fire dragon king Igneel as a dragon slayer he can change his body to become closer to that of a dragon that includes creating flames that drasticly increase his attack power. he is the Top of the A class mages of Fairy tale and has regularly betten foes more powerful than him

now he ofen gets help from what most people have dubed "Nakma power" but that factor is off here and frankly he does not need it.

and next we have the Future King of the pirates a Member of the HST

No Caption Provided

Luffy is the captain of the Straw hat Pirates and all around badass he ate the gum gum no mi which turned him into well

No Caption Provided

A Rubber man he has assumed all the postive characteristics of rubber everything down to even his blood vessles are made of rubber giving him immunity to Blunt force damage and countless options for attack and defense

Now the version i am using is pre TS so he can't use haki nor any later feats

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orihime solos.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cjdavis103
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Funsiized
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized:

Why would he want to save us from that!!!!!!

GET BACK DOWN KEN

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Blackice709
No Caption Provided

KUROSAKI KUUUUUUN THESE ARE FOR YOU!

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Funsiized
Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime:

No Caption Provided

all according to plan...

OMG where did you get that i thought that chapter had not come out next!!!!

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Theorder14

@strictlyanime: @cjdavis103:

I guess i should start with their basic abilities.

Illyasviel is from the mage family known as Einzbern. Her magical powers have gotten sealed ever since she was eight months old & was unaware of her powers & her origin until she finally learned about magic throught the kaleido stick, Ruby which have a mind of its own. Miyu also possess one of those sticks called Sapphire.

Once some1 have been recognized as the master of the kaleido sticks, they have the ability to peform magecraft by just imagining it such as flying, create magical shields & enchance their physical stats

They have auto-shields but can create several layers of shields if necessary. + A healing factor that could heal wounds in seconds etc.

No Caption Provided

Here, Illya tanks Rin's Gandr spell & receive no injuries thanks to the shields & they're always active like mentioned in the scan.

No Caption Provided

The Kaleido sticks also provides Illya & Miyu with unlimited prana so they will never run out of juice during battle since they can restore it anytime.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As magical girls, both Illya & Miyu have the flight advantage & they have shown to be fast enough to dodge beams coming from multiple directions & Noble phantasms.

Both is also capable of spamming energy beams with huge AoE & they can come with several forms.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Okay, that should cover most of their abilities in base form.

Throughout the series, Illya & Miyu have gathered *class cards* & with those, the girls can transform & gain the abilities/stats of powerful heroic spirits from ancient times.

For example, such as

Saber - King Arthur

No Caption Provided

Caster - Medea

No Caption Provided

Assassin - Hassan Sabbah

No Caption Provided

Rider - Medusa

No Caption Provided

Lancer - Cu Chulainn

No Caption Provided

Obviously, each one of these forms possess unique abilities which i'll go into later but for now, here's a video of Illya turning into a heroic spirit for the first time & fights Saber Alter.

Loading Video...

Illya transform into the Archer class type. Note that she's nerfed here since she doesn't have her Kaleido stick & she goes close combat even though the class-card specialize in long distance atks.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@theorder14: I must've been doing something wrong because videos wouldn't load on my post, I mean they would load when I was typing it but when I got to actually publishing the post they disappeared.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: hmm, all i did was clicking on *video* & copy/paste the url which i think u also did.

other than that, i don't know what might be wrong. Maybe u can try load the videos again?