#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2114 posts) - - Show Bio

All fight in a NEAUTRAL universe where all at full strength,no PIS,all are out to erase the next one. Thanos is using every gem at full power unlike the ig story where he was jobbing alot of the time.

#2 Posted by Dredeuced (4395 posts) - - Show Bio

LT. Lucifer is powerful but has specific limits to his power. IG is basically outright stated as less than LT when LT confronts Warlock (warlock uses his omniscience to realize he cannot win, but would cause extensive damage should he choose to fight, so he gave up willingly).

#3 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Living Tribunal

2. Lucifer

3. IG Thanos

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (11132 posts) - - Show Bio

The Living Tribunal.

#5 Posted by Killemall (16955 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Living Tribunal

2. Thanos with <Starlin> IG

3. Lucifer

And after a very long list. Thanos with <Hickman> IG

#6 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer is far beyond anything in marvel, he was even asked by the presence to become God.

#7 Posted by Killemall (16955 posts) - - Show Bio

Well with IG that "was" a god, Starlin even said he was a god in Marvel Age interview.

Then we have Starlin saying LT > IG because he represent one above even "god".

So yeah being a god doesnt change anything.

#8 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Well with IG that "was" a god, Starlin even said he was a god in Marvel Age interview.

Then we have Starlin saying LT > IG because he represent one above even "god".

So yeah being a god doesnt change anything.

there's a difference between God (the one omnipotent true god) and simply a god.

#9 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

lucifer

#10 Posted by Killemall (16955 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

there's a difference between God (the one omnipotent true god) and simply a god.

No as far as Starlin was concerned he was indeed the omnipotent god, merely below the only person who represents being above Gods in Marvel, the writers.

After all he even went so far to say, there was nothing before Infinity Being and he created everything in marvel universe. You dont get any more godly then that.

Its just future story arc made IG look a lot less powerful.

#11 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (189 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

Lucifer is far beyond anything in marvel, he was even asked by the presence to become God.

Lucifer takes this ,LT 2nd,thanos 3rd,but to say lucifer is far beyond anything in marvel is an exaggeration.

#12 Posted by Spartan101 (2114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: yeah i get that impression too,my gripe was always in the I/G story where L/T doesnt interfere with the natural order,but thanos wastes all those others ie celestials,eterniity,order/chaos galactus etc etc,,now could the L/T had beaten all those that easy as thanos did?? your thoughts bud?

#13 Posted by Killemall (16955 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101 said:

@Killemall: yeah i get that impression too,my gripe was always in the I/G story where L/T doesnt interfere with the natural order,but thanos wastes all those others ie celestials,eterniity,order/chaos galactus etc etc,,now could the L/T had beaten all those that easy as thanos did?? your thoughts bud?

Likely could have, but we are never going to know.

The beauty with that is Starlin explained it perfectly.

So LT is superior because his authority comes from "on high". The only person that it would apply to is TOAA. But does that invalidate IG being the power of God, not necessarily.

"The servent of one who is even above Gods".

Makes sense right, be the god in the comics, be the created of whole marvel universe, doesnt matter TOAA (Writer) are still above you.

Marvel Handbook solidifies Lt Superiority

Jim Starlin himself adds:

"I've done the good side of God and the bad side of God,

I've gone as far as I can with the Infinity Gauntlet"

So yeah before Hickman pooped on it, IG was the power of a God, below LT as his power comes from TOAA, but god of marvel universe.

Thanks to Mr. Master for most of these scans.

#14 Posted by Spartan101 (2114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: excellent stuff bud,thank you.