Thanos(HOTU) vs MOM (Read OP)

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TonyMack510

The Battle will take place inside the Multiversal Nexus.

No Caption Provided

Thanos with Possession of the " Heart of the Universe "

No Caption Provided

Man of Miracles

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                   Who Wins? How? and Why?
Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dessolution

MOM is just way too powerful for even Thaos with HOTU to handle. MoM has powers directly linked to the Presence. 

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@Dessolution:  But the HOTU gives you The One Above All's power /:
Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dessolution

This is basically Presence or TOAA vs One Above All?  I coincide my previous point. Stalemate. 

Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dessolution

So how does one go about beating the Presence through cunning? 

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TonyMack510
@Dessolution said:
" MOM is just way too powerful for even Thaos with HOTU to handle. MoM has powers directly linked to the Presence.  "
@Dessolution said:
" This is basically Presence or TOAA vs One Above All?  I coincide my previous point. Stalemate.  "
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Dessolution said:
" MOM is just way too powerful for even Thaos with HOTU to handle. MoM has powers directly linked to the Presence.  "
 HOTU = presence there equal in power all thats different is there experience thanos beats MOM in that easily MOM has always been top dog and has nothing thats is its equal to fight thanos on the other hand is used to fighting people much stronger than him even levels above him  he know how to beat beings of greater power and will easily beat MOM since they should be equal in power his cunning mind will out smart MOM  "
@Dessolution said:
" So how does one go about beating the Presence through cunning?  "
@Thanos1992:@Dessolution:  The Presence is not the true God of the DCU, and the Presence does not  = TOAA or MOM, the True God of the DCU is the Primal Over Monitor aka POM who = TOAA & MOM.

The Presence is below the Primal Over Monitor.

Also The Primal Over Monitor was the one that created the Cosmic Armor Thought Robot that Supes used in " Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D " And only the Primal Over Monitor can defeat CA Supes Thought Robot not that it matters here lol.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
stalemate... 
Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dessolution

I see...

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Jesus, The Primal Monitor is not the true God of DC.

People need to get that through there heads.

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TonyMack510
@TheCerealKillz said:
" Jesus, The Primal Monitor is not the true God of DC.  People need to get that through there heads. "
@TheCerealKillz:  Do you have any proof? Because alot of people and when i say alot i mean the vast majority on this website in general say that The Primal Over Monitor is beyond the Presence.
Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dessolution

So you get your proof from second hand information? 

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TonyMack510
@Dessolution said:
" So you get your proof from second hand information?  "
@Dessolution:  No, i actually did my own research on who is the true God of the DCU and its not the Presence it is the Primal Over Monitor, i was only speaking with the vast majority of people on this website including a few Mods about the Presence & Primal Over Monitor only to discuss it and they agreed and also provided proof.
Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dessolution

Ah

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By buttersdaman000

I think MOM should win this

HOTU Thanos still isnt really above TOAA....and TOAA=MOM...soooooooooooo MOM wins

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TonyMack510
@buttersdaman000 said:

" I think MOM should win this  HOTU Thanos still isnt really above TOAA....and TOAA=MOM...soooooooooooo MOM wins "

@buttersdaman000:   The HOTU basically makes you on TOAA levels of power.... so its a stalemate. 
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By buttersdaman000
@TonyMack510 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

" I think MOM should win this  HOTU Thanos still isnt really above TOAA....and TOAA=MOM...soooooooooooo MOM wins "

@buttersdaman000:   The HOTU basically makes you on TOAA levels of power.... so its a stalemate.  "
It lets you reach his level but TOAA is still more powerful......
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TonyMack510
@buttersdaman000 said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @buttersdaman000 said:

@buttersdaman000:   The HOTU basically makes you on TOAA levels of power.... so its a stalemate.  "
It lets you reach his level but TOAA is still more powerful...... "
@buttersdaman000:   Where does it state that?  
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By buttersdaman000
@TonyMack510 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @buttersdaman000 said:

@buttersdaman000:   Where does it state that?   "
well its kinda just the way interpret it.
iirc, the HOTU was TOAA's power and possesing it kinda made you equal to him....BUT....TOAA IS the creator. he could easily remove the power and make thanos....just thanos.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TonyMack510
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @buttersdaman000 said:

well its kinda just the way interpret it. iirc, the HOTU was TOAA's power and possesing it kinda made you equal to him....BUT....TOAA IS the creator. he could easily remove the power and make thanos....just thanos. "
@buttersdaman000:  Is there any scans that indicate or show that???
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By buttersdaman000
@TonyMack510 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @buttersdaman000 said:

well its kinda just the way interpret it. iirc, the HOTU was TOAA's power and possesing it kinda made you equal to him....BUT....TOAA IS the creator. he could easily remove the power and make thanos....just thanos. "
@buttersdaman000:  Is there any scans that indicate or show that??? "
ehh not real, not that i could find

the way i see it its kinda like in bruce almighty. bruce was given the power of God but God was still God and he could easily defeat bruce
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Achilles.

Can I say stalemate

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TonyMack510
@buttersdaman000 said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @buttersdaman000 said:

@buttersdaman000:  Is there any scans that indicate or show that??? "
ehh not real, not that i could find  the way i see it its kinda like in bruce almighty. bruce was given the power of God but God was still God and he could easily defeat bruce "
@buttersdaman000:   That a little bit different from the HOTU because once someone has it theres no turning back unless the person who wields it gives it up lol  
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@TonyMack510 said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" Jesus, The Primal Monitor is not the true God of DC.  People need to get that through there heads. "
@TheCerealKillz:  Do you have any proof? Because alot of people and when i say alot i mean the vast majority on this website in general say that The Primal Over Monitor is beyond the Presence. "
Do you have proof that OMP is greater than the Pressence? Was it ever said in a comic?

and if alot say OMP is greater than The Presence,  give me 7 other people that say it.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TonyMack510
@TheCerealKillz said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @TheCerealKillz said:
@TheCerealKillz:  Do you have any proof? Because alot of people and when i say alot i mean the vast majority on this website in general say that The Primal Over Monitor is beyond the Presence. "
Do you have proof that OMP is greater than the Pressence? Was it ever said in a comic?  and if alot say OMP is greater than The Presence,  give me 7 other people that say it. "
@TheCerealKillz:   I can contact a mod if you want and he can tell you or i can search but it will take a while to gather everything, it sucks because i should have saved it lol, but i assure you that i speak the truth about this  
BatManuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BatManuel

My logic is HotU makes Thanos on par with TOAA. But MoM equals in power with TOAA in their respective universe. So no, Thanos will just give MoM a hard fight. I don't think this is a debate.