#1 Edited by marvelfan541 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win this 3 v 1 battle of huge proportions , and can Thanos pull out the win or not . Tell me what you think and how this would play out.

#2 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. He can near effortlessly compete with any of these three, and without the near instant invulnerability PIS that DD has in H/P, he'd also get crushed in a similar fashion to how he lost to darkseid. DD is also arguably also the strongest person here at the start, and still likely can't hurt thanos that significantly.

#3 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos' opponents are useless. they cant hurt thanos except by physical means. make this a strictly hand to hand and then you have a good battle. maybe. idk how thanos' physical stats look like

#4 Posted by JediXMan (31252 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos' opponents are useless. they cant hurt thanos except by physical means. make this a strictly hand to hand and then you have a good battle. maybe. idk how thanos' physical stats look like

I believe he has backhanded Thor and Hulk in the past. I don't remember the circumstances, though.

#5 Posted by GhostRavage (9320 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos pimp slaps them 3.

#6 Edited by DeathandGrim (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Um what?

#7 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Team imo, thanos is overrated.

#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (8500 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#9 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by GhostRider2 (3500 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

I really need to read Infinity one of these days to see how powerful current Thanos is. The one from Imperative would stomp, for anything else I wouldn't a clue.

#13 Posted by JwwProd (10324 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#14 Posted by DarkRaiden (8025 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos titanstomps with ease.

#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos...

1.His and Drax mere strength contest destroyed the planet.

2.Thanos can control Hulk and make it 2vs2.

3.Matter manipulation.

4.Energy projection - I doubt that anyone here ever took shot from someone as powerfull as Thanos.

#16 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (19594 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if thanos is overrated, he wins here..

#17 Edited by dondave (38818 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#18 Edited by DaseanComerWCR (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos...

3.Matter manipulation.

4.Energy projection - I doubt that anyone here ever took shot from someone as powerfull as Thanos.

DR DOOM tanked a shot from thanos, hulks footstep almost broke the earth, hulk is not nearly as controlable as his teamates, i dont matter manipluation is fair or acceptable in this fight...is it?

#19 Posted by green_skaar (4580 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos - easy

#20 Posted by Earthquake_2123 (467 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Thanos...

3.Matter manipulation.

DR DOOM tanked a shot from thanos, hulks footstep almost broke the earth, hulk is not nearly as controlable as his teamates, i dont matter manipluation is fair or acceptable in this fight...is it?

1.Which Doom? When? Not that his shields are something easy to be deal with anyway, but I would like to see this.

2.Thanos already controlled Hulk with one simple thought without any sign of problems.

3.Why not?

#22 Edited by TheTruthIII (922 posts) - - Show Bio

0.5 Thanos = death to team

#23 Posted by DarkRaiden (8025 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Thanos...

3.Matter manipulation.

Dr. Doom is also >Hulk so....not sure why that's an argument for Hulk.

#24 Posted by dondave (38818 posts) - - Show Bio

@daseancomerwcr said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Thanos...

3.Matter manipulation.

1.Which Doom? When? Not that his shields are something easy to be deal with anyway, but I would like to see this.

2.Thanos already controlled Hulk with one simple thought without any sign of problems.

3.Why not?

It was during Infinity Gauntlet

#25 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

I really need to read Infinity one of these days to see how powerful current Thanos is. The one from Imperative would stomp, for anything else I wouldn't a clue.

Doesnt look much different but apart from fighting and beating his own team-mate who lost to Blackpanther, and beating the tar out of Black Bolt he hasnt done anything yet.. how he fairs against Avengers we will see next in Infinity # 6, on next Wednesday.

#27 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

Then I've got a long wait to see where it all goes. I imagine the Avengers are going to get owned when they get home though.

Unlikely for Avengers to get owned given how powerful they currently are, with guys like Starbrand and Captain Universe, either of whom should have physical stats to challange Thanos solo, also its the last issue of the event where i would assume Thanos would be defeated here.

Although if it turns out to play along differently and more in favor of Thanos i will honestly be pleasantly surprised.

#28 Posted by eternityx (2802 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by green_skaar (4580 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

Then I've got a long wait to see where it all goes. I imagine the Avengers are going to get owned when they get home though.

Unlikely for Avengers to get owned given how powerful they currently are, with guys like Starbrand and Captain Universe, either of whom should have physical stats to challange Thanos solo, also its the last issue of the event where i would assume Thanos would be defeated here.

Although if it turns out to play along differently and more in favor of Thanos i will honestly be pleasantly surprised.

My prediction is Thanos will handle the Avengers but Thane will be the deciding factor causing Thanos to flee. Not based on powers or who should win, just what I think will probably happen.

#30 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

My prediction is Thanos will handle the Avengers but Thane will be the deciding factor causing Thanos to flee. Not based on powers or who should win, just what I think will probably happen.

According to Hickman the series is also supposed to set Ebony Maw up for future series, so it certainly will be interesting to see what happens.

#31 Posted by green_skaar (4580 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

According to Hickman the series is also supposed to set Ebony Maw up for future series, so it certainly will be interesting to see what happens.

Didn't know that, good to know. Maybe Dr. Strange can work on some mind shielding spells in the mean time so he doesn't become a pawn again!

#32 Posted by Iragexcudder (5413 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2: that was with the IG.

Doomsday, Hulk and Grundy would put up a hell of a fight but they would surely lose

#33 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

@isaac_clarke said:

Same here. Maybe, just maybe it will be Starbrand or Cap Universe, to show their power. And isn't he supposed to change into solid rock as in the past? In that case it can be only Cap or Star.

#34 Posted by Bezza (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on Thanos' showing in Infinity #4 I guess he takes this one, but current Doomsday looks very powerful, I would like to hope he could at least make a respectable showing. I hate the way Thanos so effortlessly slaps down high grade opponents like Black Bolt, tbh.

#36 Edited by ownagepants (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

grundy is a non factor in this imo as much as i love hulk he does not have the chops to hang ioth thanos neither does dd .

#37 Posted by ownagepants (4656 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: i think you posted in the wrong thread.

Eh it happens. I'm not expecting much of a reply anyways since the two folks who keep posting said argument don't care much despite me pointing out its ridiculous flaws.

#39 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, no one on team 2 can hurt him significantly

#40 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6313 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos