Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By blackadamFTW

@solesamurai said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@solesamurai: I know plenty about the Infinity Gauntlet, and I still know that Anti-Monitor would kick Thanos' purple (or whatever color he is) ass with it.

Also, you still haven't provided any reasoning/logic to prove your point.

Real neat.

Prove to me anti monitor is above eternity and you have a point until then stop asking me for reasoning when I already gave you my opinion on the matter.

Your opinion isn't supported by feats. Anti-Monitor is on the multiversal level. We all know that. You have yet to prove that Eternity or Thanos with IG is multiversal. Prove to me that they can be on the multiversal level, and I'll believe you. Until then, AM stomps him.

@eisjfiejss said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

You wish

Cool story, bro.

it's already been done

That it has.

and Thanos murders with the IG.

No, he doesn't. He isn't anywhere close to multiversal level, and he doesn't have anywhere close to the feats COIE AM has. Has Thanos thought an extremely amped Spectre, and had the upper hand? I think not.

AM roflstomps his ass.

I agree with you that AM is above Thanos with the IG, but what makes you think the IG isn't even close to multiverse level? It was stated that for LT to take the IG from Warlock he would have to lay waste to an entire reality, which means the possessor if the IG is able to partly produce the destruction of a universe and survive it. I'd think that's beyond universal power. Also, what makes you think AM had the upper hand when he fought Spectre? When Spectre appeared and resisted AM he was actually getting overpowered. He even yelled "NO!" when the Spectre didn't say any indication of desperateness until the last minute. The Spectre, in fact, would have won if it were not for Krona's appearance. Plus I wouldn't consider Spectre extremely amped. He was only amped by less than 10 people, all of which are below him in power.

Well, nowadays the IG has been majorly nerfed, so that's one of the reasons, but there are others. I know Thanos with the IG is on the universal scale, but to be on the universal level still isn't very close to multiversal. There were a near infinite amount of universes in the DC universe before the Crisis, but Anti-Monitor reduced it to five. Being able to destroy one or a few universes isn't too impressive compared to that. Regarding his fight with Spectre, I haven't seen it in a while, sso I can't remember it too well, but the main point is that he fought an extremely (yes, extremely) amped Spectre (who's multiversal on his own, without the boost) on pretty equal terms. If he was below Spectre, Spectre would've won. But he didn't. Now that I look at it again, Anti-Monitor did not have the upper hand, but he didn't lose the fight either. So, that would mean: stalemate.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

COIE Anti-Monitor.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By eisjfiejss

@blackadamFTW said:

@solesamurai said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@solesamurai: I know plenty about the Infinity Gauntlet, and I still know that Anti-Monitor would kick Thanos' purple (or whatever color he is) ass with it.

Real neat.

Prove to me anti monitor is above eternity and you have a point until then stop asking me for reasoning when I already gave you my opinion on the matter.

Your opinion isn't supported by feats. Anti-Monitor is on the multiversal level. We all know that. You have yet to prove that Eternity or Thanos with IG is multiversal. Prove to me that they can be on the multiversal level, and I'll believe you. Until then, AM stomps him.

@eisjfiejss said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

You wish

Cool story, bro.

it's already been done

That it has.

No, he doesn't. He isn't anywhere close to multiversal level, and he doesn't have anywhere close to the feats COIE AM has. Has Thanos thought an extremely amped Spectre, and had the upper hand? I think not.

AM roflstomps his ass.

I agree with you that AM is above Thanos with the IG, but what makes you think the IG isn't even close to multiverse level? It was stated that for LT to take the IG from Warlock he would have to lay waste to an entire reality, which means the possessor if the IG is able to partly produce the destruction of a universe and survive it. I'd think that's beyond universal power. Also, what makes you think AM had the upper hand when he fought Spectre? When Spectre appeared and resisted AM he was actually getting overpowered. He even yelled "NO!" when the Spectre didn't say any indication of desperateness until the last minute. The Spectre, in fact, would have won if it were not for Krona's appearance. Plus I wouldn't consider Spectre extremely amped. He was only amped by less than 10 people, all of which are below him in power.

Well, nowadays the IG has been majorly nerfed, so that's one of the reasons, but there are others. I know Thanos with the IG is on the universal scale, but to be on the universal level still isn't very close to multiversal. There were a near infinite amount of universes in the DC universe before the Crisis, but Anti-Monitor reduced it to five. Being able to destroy one or a few universes isn't too impressive compared to that. Regarding his fight with Spectre, I haven't seen it in a while, sso I can't remember it too well, but the main point is that he fought an extremely (yes, extremely) amped Spectre (who's multiversal on his own, without the boost) on pretty equal terms. If he was below Spectre, Spectre would've won. But he didn't. Now that I look at it again, Anti-Monitor did not have the upper hand, but he didn't lose the fight either. So, that would mean: stalemate.

Many people use the fact that IG has been nerfed to support their arguments, but the fact is that this is Thanos with the infinity gauntlet, not some other Marvel character or even a theoretical one. Logically, we should be using the feats Thanos performed when he possessed the gauntlet. It would not make sense to put Thanos in the battle and use IG feats from elsewhere.

Also I have heard from credible members of this site that mistress death has destroyed a universe with a snap of her hand, and the IG was stated to be many levels above death. Plus, people tend not to realize that the power to destroy one universe entails the power to destroy many. Just because someone destroyed only one does not mean he/she cannot destroy more. (I'm not saying Thanos destroyed any with the IG I just think with what he has shown he can do more than what you may be giving credit for)

With the rest of your post I suppose we can agree to disagree.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By jeanroygrant

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Anti Monitor
Kevhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Kevhunt
@eisjfiejss: It is in Thanos Imperative. He actually says "I just killed a universe for you." Of course Death still won't say anything to him.
whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By whydama
No Caption Provided

@Kevhunt said:

@eisjfiejss: It is in Thanos Imperative. He actually says "I just killed a universe for you." Of course Death still won't say anything to him.

Scans.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@whydama: Thanos destroying 1 universe doesn't compare to the Anti-Monitor.

cuddles666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By cuddles666

@blackadamFTW said:

COIE Anti-Monitor stomps.

SHAZAM

Anti-Matter White Wave of Death.

Super-effective.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By whydama

@logy5000 said:

AM showing twice doesnt compare to Thanos saving the universe every other weekend.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whydama said:

@logy5000 said:

AM showing twice doesnt compare to Thanos saving the universe every other weekend.

Ha. Anti-Monitor almost completely destroyed an INFINITE number of universes. Thanos never comes close to that. You just can't win this kind of argument where it's a couple of universes vs nigh-infinite universes.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By solesamurai

@blackadamFTW said:

@solesamurai said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Real neat.

@eisjfiejss said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

You wish

Cool story, bro.

it's already been done

That it has.

AM roflstomps his ass.

It's funny you bring up how I haven't showed scans yet not a single AM supporter has backed up their "facts" with feats on AM side just saying what he almost did.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By blackadamFTW

@solesamurai: Really? Because I told you he fought the Spectre (amped by Phantom Stranger, PC Dr. Fate, Thunderbolt, who's a fifth dimensional imp, and a multitude of other sorcerers) to a stalemate. That fight actually made the Spectre comatose. I've also stated the feat in which he destroyed a near infinite amount of universe's (which most people already know). You still haven't stated anything to back up your argument. If you don't, I'm just going to chock you up to a troll. M'kay? Sounds fair?

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By The Dude.

Depends at what point/level? Although she died, Supergirl tor through his armor and made him retreat, so he is vulnerable to physical harm, considering he is wearing more or less a containment suit, not unlike Monarch, and what SMP did to him ie breaching his.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By DocFatalis

@logy5000 said:

@whydama said:

@logy5000 said:

Ha. Anti-Monitor almost completely destroyed an INFINITE number of universes. Thanos never comes close to that. You just can't win this kind of argument where it's a couple of universes vs nigh-infinite universes.

Certainly, but one has to be fair and acknowledge the fact that back then there was only one universe for Marvel and just a lot for DC. The reason the crisis happened is in fact because they didn't know what to do with those variations on the same theme anymore. They rebooted, which they tend to do way too often lately if you want my opinion.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By whydama

@logy5000 said:

@whydama said:

@logy5000 said:

Nekron made AM his servant. Thanos beat up Walker, made Death feel insignificant to him etc. When was the last time AM faced someone as powerful as Galactus even?

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By eisjfiejss

@whydama said:

@logy5000 said:

@whydama said:

@logy5000 said:

Nekron made AM his servant. Thanos beat up Walker, made Death feel insignificant to him etc. When was the last time AM faced someone as powerful as Galactus even?

It is stated here that the AM in question is from COIE, and I would presume during Dawn of Time at the point when he had absorbed the powers of all the heroes across the multiverse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whydama: WHAT!?! Nekron didn't make COIE AM his servant. And Anti-Monitor beat an amped up Spectre, who is far beyond Galactus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dude. said:

Depends at what point/level? Although she died, Supergirl tor through his armor and made him retreat, so he is vulnerable to physical harm, considering he is wearing more or less a containment suit, not unlike Monarch, and what SMP did to him ie breaching his.

Silver Age Supergirl is physically stronger than Thanos.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By solesamurai

@blackadamFTW said:

@solesamurai: Really? Because I told you he fought the Spectre (amped by Phantom Stranger, PC Dr. Fate, Thunderbolt, who's a fifth dimensional imp, and a multitude of other sorcerers) to a stalemate. That fight actually made the Spectre comatose. I've also stated the feat in which he destroyed a near infinite amount of universe's (which most people already know). You still haven't stated anything to back up your argument. If you don't, I'm just going to chock you up to a troll. M'kay? Sounds fair?

It's funny when people can't actually prove anything yet want to call other people trolls. Please stop replying to me you keep double replying it's clogging up my replies and it's annoying go back and forth with a retard about something everyone already knows. LT > THanos with IG who is > Eternity who is obviously >>>>>>>>>>>>> AM go look up any eternity vs anti monitor thread and there will be hundreds of post saying the exact same thing.

I'll even help you out:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/coie-anti-monitor-vs-eternity/581433/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/anti-monitor-vs-eternity/545907/

In both threads the general agreement was eternity would most likely STOMP any version of anti monitor. Your ballpark now dude.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By blackadamFTW

@solesamurai said:

@blackadamFTW said:

It's funny when people can't actually prove anything yet want to call other people trolls. Please stop replying to me you keep double replying it's clogging up my replies and it's annoying go back and forth with a retard about something everyone already knows. LT > THanos with IG who is > Eternity who is obviously >>>>>>>>>>>>> AM go look up any eternity vs anti monitor thread and there will be hundreds of post saying the exact same thing.

I'll even help you out:

In both threads the general agreement was eternity would most likely STOMP any version of anti monitor. Your ballpark now dude.

I've proved plenty of stuff. You've just chosen to ignore it.

I'll stop replying to me when you stop replying to me. If you reply to me, I'm gonna reply to you. It's pretty simple. Regarding Thanos with IG being above Eternity, that's true, but that's Eternity. Not Multi-Eternity. Eternity's just universal (since he's only everything of the 616 universe). Multi-Eternity is multiversal.

and it's annoying go back and forth with a retard about something everyone already knows.

Don't call me a f*****g retard. You haven't proven anything, and you call me a retard. You've just stated sh!t that has nothing to do with this, and you've f****d up your facts, and you're calling ME a retard? Take a look in the mirror, buddy.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By solesamurai

@blackadamFTW said:

@solesamurai said:

@blackadamFTW said:

I'll even help you out:

I'll stop replying to me when you stop replying to me. If you reply to me, I'm gonna reply to you. It's pretty simple. Regarding Thanos with IG being above Eternity, that's true, but that's Eternity. Not Multi-Eternity. Eternity's just universal (since he's only everything of the 616 universe). Multi-Eternity is multiversal.

and it's annoying go back and forth with a retard about something everyone already knows.

Don't call me a f*****g retard. You haven't proven anything, and you call me a retard. You've just stated sh!t that has nothing to do with this, and you've f****d up your facts, and you're calling ME a retard? Take a look in the mirror, buddy.

You haven't proven anything you have shown scans links quotes anything, I haven't choosen to ignore anything you haven't proven anything numb nuts. I want you to stop because you keep double replying and it's annoying as hell, Multi eternity is the same thing as eternity.

Multi-Eternity was a nickname given to 616 Eternity by Captain Universe so he could describe 616 Eternity in his totality. There are tons of proof to back up that 616 Eternity and Multi-Eternity are the same thing, such as:

1. Uatu stating that 616 Eternity's death would mean the death of all universes immediately afterward.
  2. 616 Eternity appeared in front of Doctor Strange holding multiple universes in one hand
  3. Dormammu stating in the Defenders that 616 Eternity had the power to recreate all universes

And anyway on the very same page Captain Universe calls 616 Eternity "Multi Eternity" he refers to him simply as Eternity right afterward on the exact same page. Also, just to be clear, 616 Eternity is not the entire multiverse itself, rather it's the core of the multiverse.

Eternities from alternate realities are merely aspects of his consciousness.

I gave you 2 links proving eternity >>>>>>>>>>>> Anti monitor and I haven't proven anything? I only called you a retard because you called me a troll, I proved my side providing links to back up my statements and you just keep replying saying the same thing over and over without proof.

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By The Dude.

@logy5000 said:

@whydama: WHAT!?! Nekron didn't make COIE AM his servant. And Anti-Monitor beat an amped up Spectre, who is far beyond Galactus.

that was an amped AM that was more powerfull than the one who got physically beaten by Supergirl that took on an amped Spectre, @logy5000 said:

@The Dude. said:

Silver Age Supergirl is physically stronger than Thanos.

Thanos has the cube here, so, he would be much stronger than her with the cube, imo.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By whydama

@logy5000 said:

IN Blackest Night, AM was pwned by Nekron and trapped inside a battery leaving Nekron to suck on his power whenever Nekron wanted to. Thanos has handled threats just like COIE AM (Multiverse busters like Old gods, Hunger etc) and none of them have been able to take the Universe thanks to Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whydama: That was in SCW. SCW AM was a weak shadow of his COIE counterpart. I don't think Thanos would feel too good after a blast of anti-matter energy.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By whydama

@logy5000 said:

@whydama: That was in SCW. SCW AM was a weak shadow of his COIE counterpart. I don't think Thanos would feel too good after a blast of anti-matter energy.

Its been tried before, nothing keeps Thanos down except for ... you know...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whydama: Where has it been tried before? Even if it has, there's nothing Thanos can do to Anti-Monitor.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By blackadamFTW

@solesamurai said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@solesamurai said:

@blackadamFTW said:

I'll even help you out:

Multi-Eternity was a nickname given to 616 Eternity by Captain Universe so he could describe 616 Eternity in his totality. There are tons of proof to back up that 616 Eternity and Multi-Eternity are the same thing, such as:

1. Uatu stating that 616 Eternity's death would mean the death of all universes immediately afterward.
  2. 616 Eternity appeared in front of Doctor Strange holding multiple universes in one hand
  3. Dormammu stating in the Defenders that 616 Eternity had the power to recreate all universes

And anyway on the very same page Captain Universe calls 616 Eternity "Multi Eternity" he refers to him simply as Eternity right afterward on the exact same page. Also, just to be clear, 616 Eternity is not the entire multiverse itself, rather it's the core of the multiverse.

Way to copy and paste 's comment >_<

Anyways, even if they are the same thing (which is debatable) you still haven't proven anything. You've provided links to peoples opinion, and you haven't shown any feats at all. I've stated two, and you've stated (except for the three you copy and pasted) zero.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By solesamurai

@blackadamFTW said:

@solesamurai said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@solesamurai said:

@blackadamFTW said:

I'll even help you out:

Way to copy and paste 's comment >_<

Anyways, even if they are the same thing (which is debatable) you still haven't proven anything. You've provided links to peoples opinion, and you haven't shown any feats at all. I've stated two, and you've stated (except for the three you copy and pasted) zero.

I never posted it with the intention of giving you the feeling that I made that up myself, I even put quotes around it o_O.

I gave you 2 links and a quote from a different user stating how 616 eternity = Multi eternity and Unanimous decision is that Multi Eternity > AM how is this so hard for you to understand?

Avatar image for antiantiantiantiantiantimonito
antiantiantiantiantiantimonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti monitor should win this one. Thanos isn't quite powerful enough even with the cosmic cube.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ass143: lol. Well you finish blowing the AM you can pat him on the back tell him it's ok to lose to Thanos. Thanks for playing.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By johnfrank120

AM Crushes

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers