Thanos (with prep) vs The Living Tribunal

Nessy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nessy3

To the death. Thanos has 10 years prep time, and know what he's up against. LT just appears 0s after Thanos prep time.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanos without plot device is just a herald lvl powerful.

He needs plot devices his entire character been about getting ign, cosmic cube, HOTU.

LT stomps unless writers give him a plot device.

Nessy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's say that the hotu exists.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks has already won this... Twice. He's going to get the IG or HOTU or find some other all powerful device and recreate the universe

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

With 10 years prep, he gets HOTU and beats Living Tribunal.

Avatar image for oneaboveall8-26
OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only if Thanos has the HOTU will he win.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was completely deleted from the Marvel continuity. HOTU, Protege, Scathan, those things never existed in any universe in the multiverse, at least not anymore. Unless Thanos get hold on a Beyonder with that prep-time and steal its power, I don't see him winning this.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mysticmedivh

@thor_parker82 said:

It was completely deleted from the Marvel continuity. HOTU, Protege, Scathan, those things never existed in any universe in the multiverse, at least not anymore. Unless Thanos get hold on a Beyonder with that prep-time and steal its power, I don't see him winning this.

Scathan/Protégé are from Earth 691. They are from the original Guardians of the Galaxy series.

Not sure what getting a hold on the Beyonder would do, as he has been retconned and is far inferior to LT, unless you're talking about the Beyonders (Ivory Kings), though Thanos has never displayed the ability to take such powers on such a scale.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Living Tribunal.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks has already won this... Twice. He's going to get the IG or HOTU or find some other all powerful device and recreate the universe

The Infinity Gauntlet is really nothing compared to LT. Pretty sure he snapped his fingers and he negated it's power.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight said:

@thor_parker82 said:

Scathan/Protégé are from Earth 691. They are from the original Guardians of the Galaxy series.

Not sure what getting a hold on the Beyonder would do, as he has been retconned and is far inferior to LT, unless you're talking about the Beyonders (Ivory Kings), though Thanos has never displayed the ability to take such powers on such a scale.

I confused those first two. Either way, I'm talking about the Beyonder race, not the Beyonder in person.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@hiddenlight said:

@thor_parker82 said:

I confused those first two. Either way, I'm talking about the Beyonder race, not the Beyonder in person.

IIrc it was stated that Beyonder (person) was apart of the Beyonders just younger than the rest. So it don't really matter. Lol.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: I didn't know that. I only read the original IG series up until Thanos got defeated and it seemed like LT was just as powerless against it as Eternity or anybody else

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: I didn't know that. I only read the original IG series up until Thanos got defeated and it seemed like LT was just as powerless against it as Eternity or anybody else

No Caption Provided

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. Living Tribunal was actually much more powerful than the Infinity Gauntlet. The only reason he didn't kill Thanos is because he thought it was okay for Thanos to kill Eternity and and take his place. Living Tribunal at that time was only trumped by TOAA.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

Thanos without plot device is just a herald lvl powerful.

He needs plot devices his entire character been about getting ign, cosmic cube, HOTU.

LT stomps unless writers give him a plot device.

THanos is skyfather level. Just not Odin level. Thanos feats put him above most skyfathers including Zeus. Thanos can beat most heroes on his own. Only the most powerful beings can defeat him

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

Also, OP says HoTU exists for the sake of this battle.