Mandrakk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

:what dou think,?? can powerful thanos wins??

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thanos.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spartan101

@jeanroygrant said:

Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KalTheHokage_2007: @Spartan101: @jeanroygrant: wins because of what,just said he wins means nothing

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KalTheHokage_2007

Mandrakk is a multi-versal threat. Thanos, even with the IG, is reserved to just one.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@matchesmalone21 With the IG and prep? Most definitely
Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Spartan101

@matchesmalone21: because of prep,,,,,,thanos + prep = big mistake.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump...he's so powerful with infinity gauntlet,why he didn't destroy everything,the Avengers?? please tell me

lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lvl100gastly

@matchesmalone21: when he had the infinity gauntlet he did destroy the avengers... and everybody else up to the level of eternity, who he defeated.

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By heymanjack

Thanos

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Dex_Starr

Thanos is going to die

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@matchesmalone21 said:

Bump...he's so powerful with infinity gauntlet,why he didn't destroy everything,the Avengers?? please tell me

If memory serves, he thought it was too swift/crude to beat the Avengers so easily. Basically, I think he was showing off for Death (he also had Mephisto whispering in his ear). In the end, he easily beat the Avengers and soloed a large group of Cosmic beings. Then he beat Eternity. He lost when he transcended, becoming Eternity himself. He left his body behind to become Eternity, but with it the Infinity Gauntlet, which was taken by Nebula. Adam Warlock later took it from her, but I forget how.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Thanos, with the Gauntlet, killed half the universe with the snap of his finger. He then proceeds to murder the rest of the Marvel Universe, up-to-and-including Eternity. Hell, when he fought the Avengers he decided to limit himself to only being able to use the Power-Gem, because he thought that if he gave them a chance of winning (I believe he said a 0.0001% chance), it might impress Death. Living Tribunal seemed to be the only character not affected or threatened by him. Thanos basically beats himself in that story (pretty much literally, as it's explained by Adam Warlock, that Thanos subconsciously didn't want that much power, which is why he allows Nebula to take the Gauntlet from him).

You give Thanos the Gauntlet AND prep., on the off-chance that the Gauntlet wont be enough? Yea, Thanos definitely wins this one.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@Moonchilde said:

Thanos, with the Gauntlet, killed half the universe with the snap of his finger. He then proceeds to murder the rest of the Marvel Universe, up-to-and-including Eternity. Hell, when he fought the Avengers he decided to limit himself to only being able to use the Power-Gem, because he thought that if he gave them a chance of winning (I believe he said a 0.0001% chance), it might impress Death. Living Tribunal seemed to be the only character not affected or threatened by him. Thanos basically beats himself in that story (pretty much literally, as it's explained by Adam Warlock, that Thanos subconsciously didn't want that much power, which is why he allows Nebula to take the Gauntlet from him).

You give Thanos the Gauntlet AND prep., on the off-chance that the Gauntlet wont be enough? Yea, Thanos definitely wins this one.

May I suggest that you go read more about Mandrakk before making that kind of comment? Thank you.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killemall

@ShadowHuntR said:

May I suggest that you go read more about Mandrakk before making that kind of comment? Thank you.

Eternity is marvel multiverse and he beat eternity rather easily, that would put him above Mandrakk anyways.

However, that being said IG has been retconned, and using the current version its just universal power and Mandrakk would just eat him alive.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By eisjfiejss

@Killemall:

I don't think Thanos beating Eternity necessarily puts him above Mandrakk. Very little about Eternity suggest that Eternity himself is above Mandrakk, so I fail to understand why Thanos defeating Eternity proves much in terms of whether he can defeat Mandrakk.

Still, I believe that Thanos wins this fight. I have not seen Mandrakk perform reality warping and I don't think someone without reality warping can defeat the infinity gauntlet, at least logically. Since Mandrakk has shown an upper limit to endurance, as long as Thanos avoids Mandrakk's attacks and continuously hit Mandrakk he'll eventually win.

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gonjasufi

@KalTheHokage_2007:

I'm assuming the fight isn't going to be taking place in multiple universes somehow, so I don't see how that's relevant. Thanos with the IG is omnipotent, I dont think Mandrakk is. Thanos takes it, especially with prep.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By blackadamFTW

@gonjasufi said:

@KalTheHokage_2007:

I'm assuming the fight isn't going to be taking place in multiple universes somehow, so I don't see how that's relevant. Thanos with the IG is omnipotent, I dont think Mandrakk is. Thanos takes it, especially with prep.

??????? That's just dumb.

I'm going to go with Mandrakk, since the IG has been downgraded.

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gonjasufi

@blackadamFTW: Dumb in what way? If you read the OP it actually states where the fight will take place. How badly has the IG been nerfed?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By majestic99

Thanos wins both rounds.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DangerousLoki

Thanos with the IG has every imaginable power, can warp reality, stop time, destroy minds, and steal souls on just a basic level. He knows every possible future event, destroy worlds with a flick of his wrist, obliterate your concious mind, turn you into goo, or a thousand other things. Even if he can only effect his small scale of reality(It's been implied now that every reality has it's own IG, which is stupid considering it's supposed to be the essence of Nemesis... but whatever) Even then, Thanos would still be a heavy threat and from reading his comicvine page, I'm pretty sure Thanos could take him. Boh times.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@ShadowHuntR said:

@Moonchilde said:

I have. Now read the Infinity Gauntlet. Thank you.

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandrakk wins

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Even if the IG's weren't retconned Mandrakk would own Thanos with the gems. Mandrakk was RIDICULOUSLY powerful. It would take someone like LT to stop him (or a plot device like a CA Superman).

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Killemall

@eisjfiejss said:

@Killemall:

I don't think Thanos beating Eternity necessarily puts him above Mandrakk. Very little about Eternity suggest that Eternity himself is above Mandrakk, so I fail to understand why Thanos defeating Eternity proves much in terms of whether he can defeat Mandrakk.

Still, I believe that Thanos wins this fight. I have not seen Mandrakk perform reality warping and I don't think someone without reality warping can defeat the infinity gauntlet, at least logically. Since Mandrakk has shown an upper limit to endurance, as long as Thanos avoids Mandrakk's attacks and continuously hit Mandrakk he'll eventually win.

Because Eternity is the living embodiment of the entire marvel ultiverse, and being able to defeat a multiversal entity with ease along with other abstracts like Galactus, Mistress Love, Shiar Hate, Master Order, Lord Chaos means he's more powerful. What has Mandrakk ever done to put him about that.

Mandrakk hasnt done much to suggest he's any more powerful than Eternity they should be in the same leagues anyways.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Someone fill me in on how the IG has been downgraded? I assume it happened during its most recent Avengers appearance; I didn't read far into that arc before I dropped it.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@jeanroygrant said:

Thanos.

prolly not real easy though.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@ThanosIsMad said:

Someone fill me in on how the IG has been downgraded? I assume it happened during its most recent Avengers appearance; I didn't read far into that arc before I dropped it.

IG was downgraded ever since the Black September crossover where it was stated to be incomplete and did something that totally contradicts what was expressely stated in Thanos Quest 2, that 6 gems together do not give you the power of Nemeisis (the inifinity being). It went on to show that IG is incomplete without the last ego gem and we need IG from each parallel universe to have the power of Nemesis which is in direct contradiction to what was expressely stated in Thanos Quest.

Also note that during Thanos Quest 2, when Thanos was explaining IGs to Runner, the infinity being was clearly a guy while Nemesis was a lady, when and how the super powerful entity got a sex change is still unknown.

Then we have future foundation were council of Reed come to earth with 3 IGs and state its only a universal artifact, despite Thanos with IG being able to easily beat Eternity who's the physical embodiment of the essence of marvel multiverse, Magus being able to easily tank the blast on UN which can easily destroy and recreate a multiverse. Then in FF 16 we see Dr. Doom with 2 IGs, i mean come on is it like grand IG sell in Wal Mart??

Hickman (2011) was the one who retconned IG in the cannon 616-universe but signs were already there after Black September (late 1995)

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kcaz

omnipotent thanos wins

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By eisjfiejss

@Killemall said:

@eisjfiejss said:

@Killemall:

Because Eternity is the living embodiment of the entire marvel ultiverse, and being able to defeat a multiversal entity with ease along with other abstracts like Galactus, Mistress Love, Shiar Hate, Master Order, Lord Chaos means he's more powerful. What has Mandrakk ever done to put him about that.

Mandrakk hasnt done much to suggest he's any more powerful than Eternity they should be in the same leagues anyways.

Yes Eternity is the embodiment of the multiverse but the fact remains that only Eternity's existence is multiversal not necessarily his power scale. Also, defeating Eternity is not the same as destroying Eternity, and I don't believe even the infinity gauntlet is capable of destroying Eternity.

I have heard that Mandrakk has defeated both Spectre and Radiant. I believe it was off panel, but that is still an impressive feat. In addition, Mandrakk's status as an extra-multiversal being should afford him some credit in terms of power.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@eisjfiejss said:

Yes Eternity is the embodiment of the multiverse but the fact remains that only Eternity's existence is multiversal not necessarily his power scale. Also, defeating Eternity is not the same as destroying Eternity, and I don't believe even the infinity gauntlet is capable of destroying Eternity.

I have heard that Mandrakk has defeated both Spectre and Radiant. I believe it was off panel, but that is still an impressive feat. In addition, Mandrakk's status as an extra-multiversal being should afford him some credit in terms of power.

Eternity is the embodiment o the multiverse as we agree, is omnipotent within his own multiverse and is the post powerful abstract which certainly testifies he's extremely powerful. And why would IG not be able to destroy Eternity if he wanted to, specially the classic IG because the fact is eternity himself was created by Nemesis, including all other abstracts, whose power IG grants (well not the retconned one but the one in Thanos Quest and Infinity Gauntlet saga, it is expressly stated in Thanos Quest 2, and later reiterated in Black September story arc).

The reason Mandrakk defeated Spectre is because he doesnt have a soul and hence spectre major powers doesnt work. His connection to Logoz and the power to judge people is limited to people who actually has souls, say for example Superman whom he turned into salt in one story arc. This has been reconfirmed in Blackest Night saga when he was unable to do so against Neckron who has the same power. Radiant is no where as powerful as Eternity, Doomsday has beaten Radiant in the past, and no i am not trying to low ball Radiant but he's not even in the same leagues as any abstracts let alone Eternity.

Being an extra multiversal entity is impressive but without feats its hard to judge how powerful he is, at least i have given him the benefit of the doubt and put him in the same league as Eternity, but he still has no answer to IG the classic one at least.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By eisjfiejss

@Killemall said:

@eisjfiejss said:

Eternity is the embodiment o the multiverse as we agree, is omnipotent within his own multiverse and is the post powerful abstract which certainly testifies he's extremely powerful. And why would IG not be able to destroy Eternity if he wanted to, specially the classic IG because the fact is eternity himself was created by Nemesis, including all other abstracts, whose power IG grants (well not the retconned one but the one in Thanos Quest and Infinity Gauntlet saga, it is expressly stated in Thanos Quest 2, and later reiterated in Black September story arc).

The reason Mandrakk defeated Spectre is because he doesnt have a soul and hence spectre major powers doesnt work. His connection to Logoz and the power to judge people is limited to people who actually has souls, say for example Superman whom he turned into salt in one story arc. This has been reconfirmed in Blackest Night saga when he was unable to do so against Neckron who has the same power. Radiant is no where as powerful as Eternity, Doomsday has beaten Radiant in the past, and no i am not trying to low ball Radiant but he's not even in the same leagues as any abstracts let alone Eternity.

Being an extra multiversal entity is impressive but without feats its hard to judge how powerful he is, at least i have given him the benefit of the doubt and put him in the same league as Eternity, but he still has no answer to IG the classic one at least.

If Thanos could destroy the abstracts then why did he only contain them? Even though the IG is powerful I highly doubt it is capable of actually destroying Eternity. In the same way, Thanos could only become Eternity, rather than creating a new Eternity. Basically as powerful as the IG was, it didn't show power on a creator level. He is more powerful than abstracts but can't actually create or destroy them. I believe only LT on a typical basis is capable of destroying or creating abstracts.

Can you show me a scan that proves Mandrakk was only able to defeat Spectre because of his lack of a soul? In blackest night, while Spectre was unable to harm Nekron, Nekron didn't hurt Spectre physically either. Mandrakk being able to hurt Spectre already suggests something about his power.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By blackadamFTW

@gonjasufi said:

@blackadamFTW: Dumb in what way? If you read the OP it actually states where the fight will take place. How badly has the IG been nerfed?

Multiversal threat means that he's a threat to the entire multiverse instead of just one universe. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

For the second part, read this:

@Killemall said:

@ThanosIsMad said:

IG was downgraded ever since the Black September crossover where it was stated to be incomplete and did something that totally contradicts what was expressely stated in Thanos Quest 2, that 6 gems together do not give you the power of Nemeisis (the inifinity being). It went on to show that IG is incomplete without the last ego gem and we need IG from each parallel universe to have the power of Nemesis which is in direct contradiction to what was expressely stated in Thanos Quest.

Also note that during Thanos Quest 2, when Thanos was explaining IGs to Runner, the infinity being was clearly a guy while Nemesis was a lady, when and how the super powerful entity got a sex change is still unknown.

Then we have future foundation were council of Reed come to earth with 3 IGs and state its only a universal artifact, despite Thanos with IG being able to easily beat Eternity who's the physical embodiment of the essence of marvel multiverse, Magus being able to easily tank the blast on UN which can easily destroy and recreate a multiverse. Then in FF 16 we see Dr. Doom with 2 IGs, i mean come on is it like grand IG sell in Wal Mart??

Hickman (2011) was the one who retconned IG in the cannon 616-universe but signs were already there after Black September (late 1995)

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

Mandrakk.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall

@eisjfiejss said:

If Thanos could destroy the abstracts then why did he only contain them? Even though the IG is powerful I highly doubt it is capable of actually destroying Eternity.

Because they are essential for the existence of the universe/ multiverse and Thanos never intended to destroy the multiverse, just be powerful enough so finally Lady Death would you know, shag him or whatever.

In the same way, Thanos could only become Eternity, rather than creating a new Eternity.

Eternity is the Supreme being in the universe and thats what Thanos wanted to be.

Basically as powerful as the IG was, it didn't show power on a creator level. He is more powerful than abstracts but can't actually create or destroy them. I believe only LT on a typical basis is capable of destroying or creating abstracts.

Well did IG showcase any powers to create and destroy Abstract, it didnt, but the way it was explained shows it could because it gives you the power of Nemesis who can do both.

LT's part is hard to answer, LT was created by Nemesis herself (himself whatever) to begin with, however, now LT serves a being from beyond who's more powerful than Nemesis, the TOAA (although the comics said one above all). LT has never created abstracts but can he destroy them, perhaps. I remember LT holding 616 eternity and 1610 eternity (main marvel multiverse and ultimate universe) on palm of each and and they looked insignificant to him.

Can you show me a scan that proves Mandrakk was only able to defeat Spectre because of his lack of a soul? In blackest night, while Spectre was unable to harm Nekron, Nekron didn't hurt Spectre physically either. Mandrakk being able to hurt Spectre already suggests something about his power.

No i cannot , the fight took place off panel. But regardless of how you look at it Mandrakk defeated Spectre who was not at his best, because his best power doesnt work on him anyways. Also hurting Spectre isnt as big feat as one would assuming, defeating Spectre is, but doesnt necessarily put him above Eternity. Look as beings who have harmed Spectre: Darkseid, Parallax (who even ripped his face off), and for lol Batman (whom spectre specifically asked to kick him).

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By eisjfiejss

@Killemall said:

Because they are essential for the existence of the universe/ multiverse and Thanos never intended to destroy the multiverse, just be powerful enough so finally Lady Death would you know, shag him or whatever.

Now that you say this, it makes sense.

@Killemall said:

Well did IG showcase any powers to create and destroy Abstract, it didnt, but the way it was explained shows it could because it gives you the power of Nemesis who can do both.

I keep on hearing information about this Nemesis, but have yet to ever see a scan that she can create abstracts. If you can show me one I would appreciate it. And please don't just show something that says nemesis created "everything" because that seems too general to me. My assumption was that TOAA created LT. Also I keep on hearing people say how powerful Nemesis is, but yet to have seen a single scan proving it. Some claim that Nemesis > Michael, Lucifer, and even the Presence. To me that is severe fan or bias talk. Nemesis need to have feats that prove she is on par with Michael and Lucifer before being even compared to the Presence. And please don't say Nemesis > Lucifer and Michael because she created LT. I have yet to learn a feat about LT that puts him strictly above them either. If anything they should be on par.

@Killemall said:

No i cannot , the fight took place off panel. But regardless of how you look at it Mandrakk defeated Spectre who was not at his best, because his best power doesnt work on him anyways. Also hurting Spectre isnt as big feat as one would assuming, defeating Spectre is, but doesnt necessarily put him above Eternity. Look as beings who have harmed Spectre: Darkseid, Parallax (who even ripped his face off), and for lol Batman (whom spectre specifically asked to kick him).

Remember Mandrakk didn't just hurt the Spectre. With the Spectre lying on the ground I'm pretty sure its that he beat the Spectre, in a "physical" fight, not just BFR or anything like that. Yes Spectre may not have been at his best, but I still consider it a powerful feat. Also, Mandrakk is the father of Nix Uotan, and since Nix Uotan is above the Spectre I would assume Mandrakk is as well, so its not far-fetched to think that Mandrakk can defeat a highly powered Spectre, even if not fully powered.

Batman hurting Spectre is simply for plot. Parallax harmed a black lantern Spectre, which I would say is certainly not Spectre at his peak.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mandrakk

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By thanobomb1124

Thanos

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Killemall

@eisjfiejss said:

No worries.

I keep on hearing information about this Nemesis, but have yet to ever see a scan that she can create abstracts. If you can show me one I would appreciate it. And please don't just show something that says nemesis created "everything" because that seems too general to me. My assumption was that TOAA created LT. Also I keep on hearing people say how powerful Nemesis is, but yet to have seen a single scan proving it. Some claim that Nemesis > Michael, Lucifer, and even the Presence. To me that is severe fan or bias talk. Nemesis need to have feats that prove she is on par with Michael and Lucifer before being even compared to the Presence. And please don't say Nemesis > Lucifer and Michael because she created LT. I have yet to learn a feat about LT that puts him strictly above them either. If anything they should be on par.

Well Nemesis appeared only in 2 story arc, firstly in Infinity Gauntlet but was un-named, and later in Black September, sadly i do not have scans, i read that series like a year ago. Nemesis was responsible to create Marvel Universe and was stated to create all of abstracts so one includes LT within it.

TOAA has never actually been stated as creater, to the best of my knoweledge, just as a supreme being and we have no clue how powerful he actually is.

In relation to Michael, Lucifer vs Nemesis i cannot comment because i know little about either Michael or Lucifer, the only battle i have seen is Michael fight Spectre and he pwned him.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Killemall said:

@eisjfiejss said:

No worries.

Well Nemesis appeared only in 2 story arc, firstly in Infinity Gauntlet but was un-named, and later in Black September, sadly i do not have scans, i read that series like a year ago. Nemesis was responsible to create Marvel Universe and was stated to create all of abstracts so one includes LT within it.

TOAA has never actually been stated as creater, to the best of my knoweledge, just as a supreme being and we have no clue how powerful he actually is.

In relation to Michael, Lucifer vs Nemesis i cannot comment because i know little about either Michael or Lucifer, the only battle i have seen is Michael fight Spectre and he pwned him.

I'd say their about equals.

Michael created the universe, and Lucifer can manipulate anything in the universe.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Freefa11

Mandrakk was beaten by a small army of Supermen and Green Lanterns that would be maybe a mild irritation to Galactus, and he couldn't even muster enough strength to kill a single one of them. The only place Mandrakk seemed impressive was in the Monitor Realm, but even then, the only point of comparison is the Thought Robot, who has no other feats. There's no way of knowing how potent other characters would be in the Monitor Realm, but we did see Mandrakk outside of it, and he was not impressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Freefa11: Small army??

52 Supermen,the Green Lanterns Corps,Angels of the Pax Dei,Radiant,Spectre, Forever People form 5th world,Nix Uotan and Captain Carrot and his team.

was necessary for willpower of all that Hal Jordan, it could pierce

Crimsonsentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Crimsonsentry

the green lanterns barlely had any power when they beat mandrakk. hes not that powerful

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sethlol

Thanos with prep wins.

Round 1 is questionable.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By kingkronos

I think Thanos takes both rounds.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Assman

@matchesmalone21 said:

He did, so you either havn't read the original IG saga or unware of his feats, cause he casually killed half the universe and destroyed the group of heroe's/avengers that tried to take him on, then took on the abstracts and took them out, then took on Eternity and took him out. he takes this quite easily with the IG.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Bo88gdan

Thanos should win

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers