This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by lordofthebrocean (657 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by WhiteLantern#1 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Antimonitor. His powerset is incredible and There is a very limited numbuer of those powerful enough in the Marvel Universe that could stand up to him 1 on 1. There are few in the DCU. He is a Multiversal threat NOT just Universal. The dude has his own universe of Antimatter. COIE Stomps. But Thanos with Infinity Gauntlets would be a really good fight vs someone like Kirby's Darkseid (PC Darkseid) or maybe Phoenix/Galactus or maybe someone like Zoom or Captain Marvel. Not KC
#3 Posted by JediXMan (30650 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet is powerful - but not as powerful as CoIE Anti-Monitor, one who absorbed "infinite" Universes.

Now if this was Sinestro Corps Anti-Monitor, Thanos wins with ease.

#4 Edited by lordofthebrocean (657 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

" Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet is powerful - but not as powerful as CoIE Anti-Monitor, one who absorbed "infinite" Universes.  Now if this was Sinestro Corps Anti-Monitor, Thanos wins with ease. "

Now, of course. That is why I presented IG Thanos with a challenge in COIE Anti-Monitor. But, do you think Thanos will be slaughtered, or he might have a chance of possibly winning, even if it is very small?

@WhiteLantern#1:
Do you think Thanos will be slaughtered, or he might have a chance of possibly winning, even if it is very small?
#5 Posted by JediXMan (30650 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordofthebrocean said:
" @JediXMan said:

" Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet is powerful - but not as powerful as CoIE Anti-Monitor, one who absorbed "infinite" Universes.  Now if this was Sinestro Corps Anti-Monitor, Thanos wins with ease. "

Now, of course. That is why I presented IG Thanos with a challenge in COIE Anti-Monitor. But, do you think Thanos will be slaughtered, or he might have a chance of possibly winning, even if it is very small?

@WhiteLantern#1: Do you think Thanos will be slaughtered, or he might have a chance of possibly winning, even if it is very small? "
Thanos would be slaughtered. Anti-Monitor fought Spectre, who is equal to (... sometimes. His power level changes a lot. But in CoIE he was equal to) the Living Tribunal, to a stalemate. Living Tribunal is stronger than Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.
#6 Posted by WhiteLantern#1 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofthebrocean:
Thanos is really a cool character and his powers made him nearly a god, or maybe even close to the God. However in the DCU Nekron's black lanterns are fueled by A large Black Lantern which weilds the power of the embodiment of death. The large black lantern is/was fueled by the Anti Monitor. Nekron waves his hand and makes The Spectre (Gods vengeance fold to his (Nekrons will) saying basically he is more powerful and God nor the Spectre can mess with him as he has no soul. The Antimonitor HAS his own Universe. He is the epitome of power. The ONLY thing I think in Marvel OR DC that could take him is a very experienced White Lantern with the White Light Entity. (hasn't happened yet). Lol sorry if I danced around the answer just wanted to get that out haha. BUT Thanos is a strategest, hes smart and with the most power he's ever had hes close or maybe even equal to God, but thats not enough to take out the COIE Anti Monitor IMO... does that kinda help answer your question...?  

ps Give Thanos the Phoenix force and HOTU along with the Infinity Gauntlets and Antimoniter has a Heavyweight championship fight where he could end up killed in the ring.... maybe.... prolly not.. haha

#7 Posted by lordraiden (7149 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos w/IG.  Don't see him losing while he has the IG.  Although powerfull, COIE AM did not have the power of the IG.
#8 Posted by Montaq (935 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Am, but it wouldn't be an easy fight.
#9 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE AM .

#10 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO at people here! 

There' no doubt that Thanos wins this!!! 

NO DOUBT!!!

#11 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
"COIE Antimonitor. His powerset is incredible and There is a very limited numbuer of those powerful enough in the Marvel Universe that could stand up to him 1 on 1. There are few in the DCU. He is a Multiversal threat NOT just Universal. The dude has his own universe of Antimatter. COIE Stomps. But Thanos with Infinity Gauntlets would be a really good fight vs someone like Kirby's Darkseid (PC Darkseid) or maybe Phoenix/Galactus or maybe someone like Zoom or Captain Marvel. Not KC "

FYI Thanos w/IG IS MULTIVERSAL!!! 

& others you mentioned would be like him fighting a damn fly!
#12 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor

#14 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
"Anti Monitor "

that should be enough to prove Thanos wins...lol 

#15 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"Anti Monitor "
 that should be enough to prove Thanos wins...lol    "
Check the score son, almost everyone on here said AM wins, with the exception of two morons, you being one of them
#16 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"Anti Monitor "
Check the score son, almost everyone on here said AM wins, with the exception of two morons, you being one of them "

Nice.  Why do people feel the need for namecalling and putting people down here??
#17 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"Anti Monitor "
Check the score son, almost everyone on here said AM wins, with the exception of two morons, you being one of them ... 

Thanos owns this Obviously...   
& since majority are not knowledgeable comicfans on this or any board really, I'm very proud to be in the Minority! 
Shows I'm on the right track!
#18 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Red Blade, try checking the score of the original battle/post, son ;-)
#20 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
"@ Red Blade, try checking the score of the original battle/post, son ;-) "

Damn that honey TRUELY has a nice ass! 

:)
#21 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"Anti Monitor "
Check the score son, almost everyone on here said AM wins, with the exception of two morons, you being one of them "
Nice.  Why do people feel the need for namecalling and putting people down here?? "
Nice. Why do people feel like they know the history between 2 strangers on a forum

If you must know this isn't the first time someone has had to correct Gamorasbigtroll on a retarded theory that holds no validity what so ever
#22 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" @ Red Blade, try checking the score of the original battle/post, son ;-) "
You mean the one that was made nearly 2 years ago? 

@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"Anti Monitor "
Check the score son, almost everyone on here said AM wins, with the exception of two morons, you being one of them ... 

& since majority are not knowledgeable comicfans on this or any board really, I'm very proud to be in the Minority! 
"

You have no knowledge on any character, in fact your probably one of the least knowledgeable users on this site
#24 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @Assman said:

@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"Anti Monitor "

"
You have no knowledge on any character, in fact your probably one of the least knowledgeable users on this site "

???? And????? What difference does it make when it was made? You just continue and add to it! Why do you think Gerald brought it up and saying there's one already existing!  Why, does it worry you that it goes against what you think/believe? Is that why you prefer this one?
#25 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman: Just trying to save server space :)
#26 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Assman said:

@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"Anti Monitor "

"
You have no knowledge on any character, in fact your probably one of the least knowledgeable users on this site "
???? And????? What difference does it make when it was made? You just continue and add to it! Why do you think Gerald brought it up and saying there's one already existing!  Why, does it worry you that it goes against what you think/believe? Is that why you prefer this one? "
Because except for one person on that thread, no one else has posted in months or even years, so its irrelevant 

It doesn't worry me at all, you brought it up and I said it was nearly 2 years old
#27 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Assman: Just trying to save server space :) "

Yeah, I know that dude, though I don't think it's me you should be trying to tell, i'm rollin with you, but Red_blade seems to think it's dated and irrelivent?? Which, makes no sense, really?
#28 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:

"

I REALLLY don't know how somone could be as lost as you! 
It's sad/pathetic & funny all at the same time...
#29 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" I am a delusional troll"
Yes, yes you are
#30 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos hes smarter
#31 Posted by DoratheILLegaLWoodenV@gina (106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Yes, yes you are "
Nobody likes you - know that?
#32 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@DoratheILLegaLWoodenV@gina said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Yes, yes you are "
Nobody likes you - know that? "
Don't you have another M. Bison vs Infinity Gauntlet match to make?
#33 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Yes, yes you are "

Is this what people have resorted to here now??? Sad, very sad. 
#34 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
"@Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Yes, yes you are "
Is this what people have resorted to here now??? Sad, very sad.  "

Honestly most here are sad & VERY delusional...
#35 Posted by DoratheILLegaLWoodenV@gina (106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @DoratheILLegaLWoodenV@gina said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Yes, yes you are "
Don't you have another M. Bison vs Infinity Gauntlet match to make? "
I don't recall making that battle but it's a coin toss as to which is more powerful between the infinity gauntlet and psycho power. 

But yea, nobody likes you. Leave comicvine forever.
#36 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Yes, yes you are "
Now? People have been doing this for years, because certain people claim to be the most knowledgeable users on this site, when they are no where close.  Unfortunetly its the only way to comminucate with idiots.
#37 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

In other news.

#38 Edited by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

" @Red_Blade said:

" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Yes, yes you are "
I don't recall making that battle but it's a coin toss as to which is more powerful between the infinity gauntlet and psycho power.   But yea, nobody likes you. Leave comicvine forever. "
I think I'll stay, by the time I'm done with this site we might see you go through 20 or 30 more accounts

What's next? What ethnicity will you hit next? You already covered Mexicans, Somalians, Afghans,
#39 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @Assman said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Yes, yes you are "
Now? People have been doing this for years, because certain people claim to be the most knowledgeable users on this site, when they are no where close.  Unfortunetly its the only way to comminucate with idiots. "

No, it's not, fortunately.  I've never seen the need to resort to namecalling just because you don't like or agree with what someone says? If anything, you fuel it, by adding to it. Just a thought dude.  I'm not here to namecall or argue.
#40 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"In other news.

"

Now that, was awsomely refreshing and much needed.  Thanx thanx Gerald, you da man :-)
#41 Posted by DoratheILLegaLWoodenV@gina (106 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm not the Afghan you idiot. My acounts have been: DoratheILLegaLImmigrant, SamanyatheThirdWorldSomali, Prudence the Wooden Pickle, and now the one I have now. I noticed you like to accuse people you cannot debate with of having multiple accounts. Maybe you should get a friend instead of being so dumb and miserable all the time.

@Red_Blade said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Yes, yes you are "
I don't recall making that battle but it's a coin toss as to which is more powerful between the infinity gauntlet and psycho power.   But yea, nobody likes you. Leave comicvine forever. "
I think I'll stay, by the time I'm done with this site we might see you go through 20 or 30 more accounts  What's next? What ethnicity will you hit next? You already covered Mexicans, Somalians, Afghans, "

#42 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Assman said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Yes, yes you are "
Now? People have been doing this for years, because certain people claim to be the most knowledgeable users on this site, when they are no where close.  Unfortunetly its the only way to comminucate with idiots. "
No, it's not, fortunately.  I've never seen the need to resort to namecalling just because you don't like or agree with what someone says? If anything, you fuel it, by adding to it. Just a thought dude.  I'm not here to namecall or argue. "
No one is asking you to name call or insult, unfortunately it's the only way to communicate with people like Gamorasbigdaddy, who basically says who he wants to win even if he's proven wrong.
#43 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
" I'm not the Afghan you idiot. My acounts have been: DoratheILLegaLImmigrant, SamanyatheThirdWorldSomali, Prudence the Wooden Pickle, and now the one I have now. I noticed you like to accuse people you cannot debate with of having multiple accounts. Maybe you should get a friend instead of being so dumb and miserable all the time.

@Red_Blade said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Yes, yes you are "
I think I'll stay, by the time I'm done with this site we might see you go through 20 or 30 more accounts  What's next? What ethnicity will you hit next? You already covered Mexicans, Somalians, Afghans, "
"
Congratulations, you're Comicvine's first racist troll
#44 Posted by DoratheILLegaLWoodenV@gina (106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" I'm not the Afghan you idiot. My acounts have been: DoratheILLegaLImmigrant, SamanyatheThirdWorldSomali, Prudence the Wooden Pickle, and now the one I have now. I noticed you like to accuse people you cannot debate with of having multiple accounts. Maybe you should get a friend instead of being so dumb and miserable all the time.

@Red_Blade said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Yes, yes you are "
"
Congratulations, you're Comicvine's first racist troll "
Why the accusations of me being racist? I'm a minority in the USA, you dummy!
#45 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Red_Blade said:

@Red_Blade said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" @Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Yes, yes you are "
"
Congratulations, you're Comicvine's first racist troll "
Why the accusations of me being racist? I'm a minority in the USA, you dummy! "
So what? You are still a racist prick
#46 Posted by DoratheILLegaLWoodenV@gina (106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade: Psh, go and cry some more. Unfortunately since you have no friends you'll have to cry to your World of Warcraft dolls :D
#47 Edited by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I like World of Warcraft, but I have friends, because unlike you I'm not racist

#48 Posted by DoratheILLegaLWoodenV@gina (106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" lol I like World of Warcraft, but I have friends, because unlike you I'm not racist "
Everyone is a little bit racist whether they want to admit it or not. You have pre-conceived notions about every race don't even try to deny it. You're just being a self-righteous prick right now.
#49 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Red_Blade said:
" lol I like World of Warcraft, but I have friends, because unlike you I'm not racist "
Everyone is a little bit racist whether they want to admit it or not. You have pre-conceived notions about every race don't even try to deny it. You're just being a self-righteous prick right now. "
Maybe you're right about everyone having a little racism inside of them, but some of us hide it better, you're one of those guys that decides to be a racist on the internet so he won't get the crap kicked out of him in real life
#50 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

Locked thanks too those two, so applaud them