Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

2 days prep 
To the death 
both are going all out 
Bloodlust is on 
Fight takes place in a empty Marvel universe 
BFR is on

vs

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SupremeBeing

Thought Robot is Far Far Far Beyond the Power of the IG.... It is nothing more then a Babies Toy.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TheCerealKillz

HOTU could take it, IG not so much.

SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SupremeBeing

HOTU is better but i don't think its beating something that Protected All Existence including other Omnipotent beings from being eaten and erased. I would say its a stalemate between HOTU & Thought Robot, they are both Power Item Objects.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ill say stalemate
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
probably the Thought Robot
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666
@King Saturn said:
" probably the Thought Robot "

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FinalStar86

Thought Robot, Thanos with the IG is only universal.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lol

Thanos ig

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos' jaw drops at the size of the Thought Robot. He drops whatever he was planning on using against it. (OP didn't say they had knowledge) Though Robot uses his prep to put his hands right next to our Universe so when the fight starts he can just clench his fist and win.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST
No Caption Provided

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NotATreeABush

Thought Robot wins with easy

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with IG should win

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought robot existed out of the Multiverse as I have gathered so I am going with that.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The IG has been significantly nerfed from its first appearance, and now is not even the strongest thing in its own universe. Thought Robot is one of the strongest things in the multiverse so he handles it easily.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Thanos in a big stomp.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Though Robot slaughters

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

Though Robot slaughters

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Robot would destroy Thanos. He's outside all existence.

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, handily.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mysticmedivh

Thought Robot would destroy Thanos. He's outside all existence.

No Caption Provided

He's looking at "limbo" in that scan. Either way, how does that help him win?

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Goldchamp101

Maybe HOTU

But ig? Nope

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: He was created to protect the plot, all of DC Comics. His existence outside the Multiverse would equate to Thanos not being able to affect him; The IG is just Universal so explain to me how it would harm a Multiversal entity like Thought Robot.

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_existence: The same way it hurt a multiversal being like Eternity, I'd imagine.

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotticusrex: Eternity embodies the entire Universe; Eternity is not outside existence..he IS existence. Do not compare him to Thought Robot who exists outside Creation.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_existence:

He was created to protect the plot, all of DC Comics.

Not only have you not proven that, but how exactly will that help him win the battle? How is it applicable?

His existence outside the Multiverse would equate to Thanos not being able to affect him;

See above. How exactly will that help him win the battle?

The IG is just Universal so explain to me how it would harm a Multiversal entity like Thought Robot.

Well for one, IG Thanos defeated Eternity, and Eternity's power has recreated the multiverse on one occasion, and on another occasion also destroyed and recreated it.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Robot.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Goldchamp101

@mysticmedivh: Well I'm not sure for HOTU. But I think he can because he owned LT

I think with IG he won't since supes is an 11 dimeonsial being (can't post scans but look at his vs battles wiki profile) And that IG only works in one universe

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_existence:

He was created to protect the plot, all of DC Comics.

Not only have you not proven that, but how exactly will that help him win the battle? How is it applicable?

His existence outside the Multiverse would equate to Thanos not being able to affect him;

See above. How exactly will that help him win the battle?

The IG is just Universal so explain to me how it would harm a Multiversal entity like Thought Robot.

Well for one, IG Thanos defeated Eternity, and Eternity's power has recreated the multiverse on one occasion, and on another occasion also destroyed and recreated it.

Stop comparing an abstract to Thought Robot who is outside existence. TR is like PR Beyonder outside the Multiverse and not affected by the Infinity Gauntlet which only functions in 1 Universe. The IG is worthless against a being like TR, I'm not sure it would even work against a DC character to begin with. And as for proof..it's literally on his bio-page on CV.

Do you not know how the IG works? It stops working outside the Universe it was created in; So what are you even talking about being applicable? Use your head. It will not work against TR. TR is effectively God for all intents and purposes.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Well I'm not sure for HOTU. But I think he can because he owned LT

I think with IG he won't since supes is an 11 dimeonsial being (can't post scans but look at his vs battles wiki profile) And that IG only works in one universe

I do not consider wikis accurate sources of information.

As far as I'm concerned, the IG one universe thing is something that occurred in a non-canon Marvel/DC crossover.

I don't see the correlation between being a multi-dimensional being and the IG working in one universe. If the IG only works in one universe, then what does Thought Robot being 11 dimensional have to do with it? It's not like Thought Robot being 11 dimensional somehow makes it such that the battle takes place in another universe.

In fact, by your logic Doctor Strange should beat Mr. Mxyzptlk or IG Thanos because Doctor Strange has defeated 6th dimensional beings.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Goldchamp101

Isn't that the reason why LT didn't take the gauntlet away?

Wait he took out 6D beings?

If that's true than Thanos

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_existence

Stop comparing an abstract to Thought Robot who is outside existence.

Lol.

You say

@mysticmedivh: He was created to protect the plot, all of DC Comics. His existence outside the Multiverse would equate to Thanos not being able to affect him; The IG is just Universal so explain to me how it would harm a Multiversal entity like Thought Robot.

but now you're complaining when I bring up the fact that Thanos has indeed defeated mutliversal beings.

TR is like PR Beyonder outside the Multiverse and not affected by the Infinity Gauntlet which only functions in 1 Universe. The IG is worthless against a being like TR, I'm not sure it would even work against a DC character to begin with. And as for proof..it's literally on his bio-page on CV.

Do you not know how the IG works? It stops working outside the Universe it was created in; So what are you even talking about being applicable? Use your head. It will not work against TR. TR is effectively God for all intents and purposes.

Non-canon crossover regarding the one universe only thing.

So again, you still haven't proved how Thought Robot actually wins this.

Being outside this and that is cool and all, but OP states the battle takes place in the Marvel universe (not that it would matter).

And for all intents and purposes, IG Thanos is god as well.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Goldchamp101

Didn't LT not take it away because it could only harm one universe?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't LT not take it away brcwuse it could only harm one universe?

No.

IG Thanos and LT never interacted with each other in the first place. Later on, however, when Adam Warlock had the Infinity Gauntlet, LT did go on to depower it.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Goldchamp101

@mysticmedivh: I know they didn't interact but Eternity asked LT for help.

Can't post scans right now but I'll do it soon

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: I know they didn't interact but Eternity asked LT for help.

Can't post scans right now but I'll do it soon

I know what instance you’re referring to. LT was fine with IG Thanos because he was seen as competent. However, the same did not hold for Adam Warlock as he was seen as someone who was unstable.

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_existence

Stop comparing an abstract to Thought Robot who is outside existence.

Lol.

You say

@mr_existence said:

but now you're complaining when I bring up the fact that Thanos has indeed defeated mutliversal beings.

TR is like PR Beyonder outside the Multiverse and not affected by the Infinity Gauntlet which only functions in 1 Universe. The IG is worthless against a being like TR, I'm not sure it would even work against a DC character to begin with. And as for proof..it's literally on his bio-page on CV.

Non-canon crossover regarding the one universe only thing.

So again, you still haven't proved how Thought Robot actually wins this.

Being outside this and that is cool and all, but OP states the battle takes place in the Marvel universe (not that it would matter).

And for all intents and purposes, IG Thanos is god as well.

You want to cry 'non-canon' because it proves the IG is not suited for this battle. I've already proven, Thanos with the IG can't stop PR Beyonder or Thought Robot who is very similar; The individual gems won't work against them. IG Thanos in power is not even Living Tribunal level who is 2nd to TOAA. So what? He isn't CLOSE to God.

Thanos is under Living Tribunal so your entire argument fails. Many believe Thought Robot would defeat Living Tribunal as well. Another thing.. the writers said TR exists outside the DC Universe..not me. So keep laughing like an idiot.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mr_existence

You want to cry 'non-canon' because it proves the IG is not suited for this battle.

Even by your own logic, this battle is suited just fine for Thanos since OP states that this takes place in the Marvel universe.

Regardless, I don't see why you're upset by the fact that it is non-canon whether you like it or not. I mean ... it's non-canon. It's not applicable in the first place. The end. There's not much to it.

I've already proven, Thanos with the IG can't stop PR Beyonder or Thought Robot who is very similar;

You didn't actually prove anything. Your entire argument was basically Thought Robot exists outside of this and that, and IG works in only one universe. But we saw how that went.

The individual gems won't work against them.

Who said Thanos was using the power of individual Gems? The Infinity Gauntlet is the power of all the Gems working in unison.

IG Thanos in power is not even Living Tribunal level who is 2nd to TOAA. So what? He isn't CLOSE to God.

I never said he was close to God. All I said was that for all intents and purposes, Thanos was effectively god as well.

Thanos is under Living Tribunal so your entire argument fails.

How does it fail? Would be nice if you could elaborate. LT is above both Thought Robot and IG Thanos either way.

Many believe Thought Robot would defeat Living Tribunal as well.

Many people believe that Batman would beat Superman. Many people believe that Hulk is the strongest character ever because of his endless rage and whatnot. Many people believe a lot of things. Doesn't mean it's true, nor does "many people" actually make your argument any more valid.

Another thing.. the writers said TR exists outside the DC Universe..not me.

Cool.

Could you show me the writers stating that TR exists outside of the DC universe?

Regardless, that's not actually applicable to this battle. Again, this takes place in the Marvel universe.

So keep laughing like an idiot.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@mysticmedivh: man you are at it again. if you ever get tired tag me in. you pretty much are saying everything i want to say and now i dont have to

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: man you are at it again. if you ever get tired tag me in. you pretty much are saying everything i want to say and now i dont have to

No Caption Provided

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The infinity gems is the essence of Nemesis, I do not see on how it will not be powerful.

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: I would reply to your statement but it's mostly a useless wall of text and you assumed you 'hurt' me. Get over yourself it's the internet. I don't care about you haha it's a waste of my time just replying to you. Anyhow you have 0 proof that the IG even works on a DC character or it's powerful enough to faze TR. Eternity is not similar. Get back to me on that. Oh wait you're gonna cry non canon non canon.

I choose Thought Robot. Don't like it? Who cares it's a battle forum. Stop instigating and quoting me, I never asked for your initial reply. I just made a comment. Respect it, leave me alone. I don't see you irritating other people who chose TR.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_existence

I would reply to your statement but it's mostly a useless wall of text

Basically what you're saying is that you couldn't counter my argument, so now you're just making an excuse.

and you assumed you 'hurt' me. Get over yourself it's the internet. I don't care about you haha it's a waste of my time just replying to you.

For someone who is saying that they don't care and it's the internet and all, your post suggests otherwise. In fact, you seem rather unsettled. It's all good though.

Anyhow youhave 0 proof that the IG even works on a DC character or it's powerful enough to faze TR.Oh wait you're gonna cry non canon non canon.

Considering the fact that this battle takes place in the Marvel universe (not that it would matter), as stated by the OP, I'm have trouble understanding how it wouldn't work on a DC character. It seems that you have a hard time understanding that. There's nothing to suggest that it wouldn't work on a DC character. But either way, that's a poor excuse.

I still don't understand why you're upset because I pointed out one of the instances you referred to was non-canon. That's what it is. It's simply non-canon. You can't use it. That's how it works on the battle forums. Get over it.

Eternity is not similar. Get back to me on that.

I thought you didn't care and didn't want my reply. Now you want me to get back to you? Alrighty then.

You asked for proof of IG Thanos being able to contend with multiversal beings, and I brought up the fact that Thanos defeated Eternity, a being whose power has recreated (and destroyed) the multiverse on two occasions. That's plenty enough to warrant Thought Robot's defeat, whereas all you said was that Thought Robot was outside of existence, which isn't particularly helpful in this battle.

How exactly is Eternity not similar though? Go on, I'm listening.

I choose Thought Robot. Don't like it? Who cares it's a battle forum. Stop instigating and quoting me, I never asked for your initial reply. I just made a comment. Respect it, leave me alone. I don't see you irritating other people who chose TR.

Exactly. This is the battle forum. I have every right to ask you why you think so-and-so wins. It's not my fault you answered. It's not my fault you decided to reply to my posts. You did so out of your own free will. And now you're upset?

At the end of the day, this is a place to debate. Don't be surprised that you ended up in a debate in a forum made for debating. If you don't like debating then maybe the battle forum isn't for you.

I actually did question someone else who picked Thought Robot, @goldchamp101. I didn't single you out as your post suggests.

Anyways, I'll be expecting another response (despite that you said that you don't care and it's a waste of time and that you don't want to reply and all).

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I think TR wins

but lol @ everyone saying IG is just universal. It is wayyyy beyond that.