#1 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos and genie at full power and potential (3wishes) vs prime

#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

You are ridiculous, sir

#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

Really?

Moderator
#4 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF.

#5 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio

what. its almost like having a depowered infinity gauntlet.

#6 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonRaven said:
" what. its almost like having a depowered infinity gauntlet. "
with a Robin Williams' coccaine binge twist!
#7 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio

was he on coke when he was genie???? didnt know that. to make things fair SBP gets charlie sheen with all his money and resources

#8 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonRaven said:

" was he on coke when he was genie???? didnt know that. to make things fair SBP gets charlie sheen with all his money and resources "

hahahah hilarious. I also enjoy the fact you haven't figured out the reply button yet. Stay gold, buddy
 
but yes, 80-90's Robin Williams was always on coke
#9 Posted by rustywaters (52 posts) - - Show Bio

genie solos

#10 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@rustywaters said:
" genie solos "
Pretty much lol
#11 Posted by Nefarious (20308 posts) - - Show Bio

(Facepalm)

#12 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#13 Posted by The Man of Tomorrow (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wishes to die. Superboy wins.

#14 Edited by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Man of Tomorrow said:
" Thanos wishes to die. "
I can see that Happening, lol
 
After he kills superboy.
#15 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" You are ridiculous, sir "
lol
#16 Edited by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually according to the movie a most portrayals of genies, genies cant wish death on people and cant make people fall in love. I saw this in the aladdin movie and kazaam with shaq. 

#17 Posted by rustywaters (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: you suck
#18 Posted by Nefarious (20308 posts) - - Show Bio
@rustywaters: Shutup, troll.
#19 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
" @rustywaters: Shutup, troll. "
I think he might be the OP because the OP made an Andre the giant thread and rustywaters always talks about Booker T and he also posted on the Andre thread. I could be wrong though.
#20 Posted by rustywaters (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168: WHY YOU GOTTA BE FOLLOWING ME ON EVERY THREAD. I GUESS U CAN DIG IT. SUCKA
#21 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
" @rustywaters: Shutup, troll. "
Pwned.  You know that dude harassed me this morning. I decide to complain once he does it agian
#22 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@rustywaters said:
" @pcbh168: WHY YOU GOTTA BE FOLLOWING ME ON EVERY THREAD. I GUESS U CAN DIG IT. SUCKA "
Hes not following you, he commented here first anyways
#23 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@rustywaters said:

" @pcbh168: WHY YOU GOTTA BE FOLLOWING ME ON EVERY THREAD. I GUESS U CAN DIG IT. SUCKA "

HAHA troll face said I can dig it; I might even do the Spinaroonie now that I can dig it.
 
@goldenshot80 said:
" @rustywaters said:
" @pcbh168: WHY YOU GOTTA BE FOLLOWING ME ON EVERY THREAD. I GUESS U CAN DIG IT. SUCKA "
Hes not following you, he commented here first anyways "

Thanks, but I doubt he'll listen to anyone.
#24 Edited by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168 said:

" @rustywaters said:

" @pcbh168: WHY YOU GOTTA BE FOLLOWING ME ON EVERY THREAD. I GUESS U CAN DIG IT. SUCKA "

HAHA troll face said I can dig it; I might even do the Spinaroonie now that I can dig it.
 
@goldenshot80 said:
" @rustywaters said:
" @pcbh168: WHY YOU GOTTA BE FOLLOWING ME ON EVERY THREAD. I GUESS U CAN DIG IT. SUCKA "
Hes not following you, he commented here first anyways "
Thanks, but I doubt he'll listen to anyone. "
Yup, he harrased me about 4 times and said some inappropriate things on my wall .
#25 Edited by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:

" @pcbh168 said:

" @rustywaters said:

" @pcbh168: WHY YOU GOTTA BE FOLLOWING ME ON EVERY THREAD. I GUESS U CAN DIG IT. SUCKA "

HAHA troll face said I can dig it; I might even do the Spinaroonie now that I can dig it.
 
@goldenshot80 said:
" @rustywaters said:
" @pcbh168: WHY YOU GOTTA BE FOLLOWING ME ON EVERY THREAD. I GUESS U CAN DIG IT. SUCKA "
Hes not following you, he commented here first anyways "
Thanks, but I doubt he'll listen to anyone. "
Yup, he harrased me about 4 times and said some inappropriate things on my wall post. "
He's started pestering me recently. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned.
#26 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

He wishes for the infinity gauntlet and Hotu and slaughters SBP

#27 Posted by Nefarious (20308 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168: He could be. The toll is unsuccessful. Report him.
#28 Posted by Nefarious (20308 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80: Troll = FAIL.
#29 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
" @pcbh168: He could be. The toll is unsuccessful. Report him. "
I decide to complain when he harasses me again
#30 Posted by Nefarious (20308 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80: Oh good. May the FLAG be with you. :)
#31 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
" @pcbh168: He could be. The toll is unsuccessful. Report him. "
I've reported him. Hope it gets rid of him.
#32 Posted by Nefarious (20308 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168: Excellent.
#33 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wishes the Genie to depower Prime. 
Then he wishes for Prime to be immortal. 
Thanos then wishes for Genie to be free and he proceedes to beat Prime into oblivion for Eternity.
#34 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168: Please don't lump me in with that crazy person he just follows my topics. I'll be the first to admit sometimes my topics are silly but they still hold merit. I've been reading the madness thats been going down on this topic and I assure you I have no hand in it. Back on topic: So far Hellos has had probably what I think to be the best answer. As for someone who said he could wish for the HOTU. I'm not sure if he can wish for the HOTU as its power is far beyond a genie. Gotta check up on that. For some reason the dragons from Dragonball can't grant wishes beyond their power either.
#35 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos with The Genie would win here...
#36 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonRaven:  I apologise. It looks like I was wrong, but it was strange how you made a wrestling thread and 'rustywaters' posted crap about Booker T on it. but it was probably just a coincidence
#37 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168: Andre the giant apart of general knowledge. more of a global icon. Princess Bride and all the stories told about him. He even got a mention in I love you man. Him and Booker T are not even in the same league. Needed someone who could go toe to toe with wolverine in the world of drinking.
#38 Posted by HolySerpent (12541 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
"@CrimsonRaven said:

" was he on coke when he was genie???? didnt know that. to make things fair SBP gets charlie sheen with all his money and resources "

hahahah hilarious. I also enjoy the fact you haven't figured out the reply button yet. Stay gold, buddy  but yes, 80-90's Robin Williams was always on coke "

@texasdeathmatch said:
"You are ridiculous, sir "


lol. 
 
#39 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

prime

#40 Posted by Hondo_ (409 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hellos said:

Thanos wishes the Genie to depower Prime. Then he wishes for Prime to be immortal. Thanos then wishes for Genie to be free and he proceedes to beat Prime into oblivion for Eternity.
#41 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hondo_: unlike regular superman prime is invulnerable to magic

#42 Posted by Dextersinister (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

@Hondo_: unlike regular superman prime is invulnerable to magic

True, also using a wish to weaken Prime would be such a waste when it would be better to empower yourself.

#43 Edited by Mikey Venture (69 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading this thread, I guess there is no point in making my Deadpool and Scooby-doo vs The Anti-monitor thread, is there ?

#44 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wishes for the infinity gauntlet and all the infinity gems. He then removes the travesty of Superboy Prime from the multiverse and uses the final wish to set genie free because he really doesn't need him at this point

#45 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

Thanos wishes for the infinity gauntlet and all the infinity gems. He then removes the travesty of Superboy Prime from the multiverse and uses the final wish to set genie free because he really doesn't need him at this point

I think removing prime from the universe would effectively kill him and the genie cant kill anyone. The gems and gauntlet are beyond the genies power and from what I believe from genies is that you can't wish for anything beyond the genies power. As far as you can go is to make yourself a genie. kinda like the dragon balls. The genies magic isn't that powerful. He aint DR. strange

#46 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Thanos wishes for the infinity gauntlet and all the infinity gems. He then removes the travesty of Superboy Prime from the multiverse and uses the final wish to set genie free because he really doesn't need him at this point

I think removing prime from the universe would effectively kill him and the genie cant kill anyone. The gems and gauntlet are beyond the genies power and from what I believe from genies is that you can't wish for anything beyond the genies power. As far as you can go is to make yourself a genie. kinda like the dragon balls. The genies magic isn't that powerful. He aint DR. strange

No no sir. He wishes for the gauntlet and gems and uses them to erase SBP. While the gauntlet and gems are more powerful than the genie it's not as though he's wishing for their power. Just the objects themselves which should be well within his power.

#47 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so funny. Genie solos hahaha

#48 Edited by NeonGameWave (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos slaughters with the HOTU and then wishes for Death to love him, then he wishes for three more wishes.

#49 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait...isn't Superboy Prime immune to magic?