#1 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is rested after each round. Win by KO. Most powerful version of Thanos without any cubes, gems or HOTU

Round 1: Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman

Round 2: Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Namor

Round 3;Fatality, Iroque, Saint Walker, Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Larfleeze and Atrocitus

Round 4: Aegis, Tenebrous and Mephisto in Rigellan space.

#2 Posted by Killemall (16989 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 3, five mins of prep isnt going to do much, i personally would rank Thanos above Larfleeze one on one.

Round 4 he would get stomped.

#3 Edited by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Stops at round 3, five mins of prep isnt going to do much, i personally would rank Thanos above Larfleeze one on one.

Round 4 he would get stomped.

In Rigellan space he has weaponized planets. He can bring those. Wouldnt those hurt these guys like he hurt Galactus?

#4 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Round 4 he would get stomped

#5 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1546 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama:

What is the most powerful version of Thanos capable of?

#6 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan:

Blasts that make the Universe Scream and send Galactus flying. And being immune to death (Useless in this fight as win by KO is possible)

#7 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3.. Might make it to 4. Depends on what he has to use but idk how effective it will be against Hal. It doesn't seem very Thanos-esque to fight these guys head on with this little to no prep. Anyways I think she stops at 3 but he could manage to get to 4.

#8 Posted by Killemall (16989 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

In Rigellan space he has weaponized planets. He can bring those. Wouldnt those hurt these guys like he hurt Galactus?

Weaponized planet? Not sure if i follow. He has a giant ship, that i know of. I however am unaware of an entire planet. May be i missed something, what issue are you referring to?

#9 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a possability he could get through round three, but, can't do much with four.

#10 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:

He used two planet armed with bombs to attack the Hunger. It didnt kill Hunger but it seriously hurt Galactus.

#11 Edited by dondave (27342 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama:That isn't something Thanos normally does, he just had Pip put the bomb there to try and see if it would hurt the Hunger while he came up with a plan to defeat it

#12 Posted by logy5000 (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 3 probably.

If not, Tenebrous solos in round 4.

#13 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4089 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4

#14 Posted by MorganFreeman (368 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Did Larfleeze get a massive power decrease? I recall him having the power of an entire Lantern Corps at his disposal and I would definitely rank such an individual above Thanos.

#15 Posted by Killemall (16989 posts) - - Show Bio

@MorganFreeman said:

Did Larfleeze get a massive power decrease? I recall him having the power of an entire Lantern Corps at his disposal and I would definitely rank such an individual above Thanos.

No he hasnt gotten a power decrease. The problem against Thanos is Larfleeze is vulnerable to few tactic, one of whom being telepathy. Larfleeze , at least to the best of my knoweledge, has never shown any defense against telepathy and has been shown vulnerable to telepathy before, twice. Furthermore, we know power batteries can be exploded, we have seen that happen twice, which leaves Larfleeze vulnerable to such tactic.

#16 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2654 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3

#17 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone enlighten me upon Thanos feats with 5 minute or short prep times

#18 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he could stop at 2, if not then Def 3. 4 is overkill.

#19 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos does have armadas and fleets of lackey's and space ships he can call upon within 5 minutes to buy him time while he schemes something else up. I said he gets to 4 and it could go either way.

#20 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@whydama:That isn't something Thanos normally does, he just had Pip put the bomb there to try and see if it would hurt the Hunger while he came up with a plan to defeat it

Thanos can also call upon his battleships like he did in his battle against Omega