User Lists: 0

Thanos easily

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@khael: all flashes don't have tp resistance but zoom doesn't have access to the speed force so that doesn't matter.. Its according to how the battle is set up as to who wins if zoom attacks without thanos knowimg him then he can win but if thanos has prior knowledge then he will know how to put him down. This particular set up favors thanos.. I think hunter is the only who could beat thanos also...

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps.

even if he can't tag him he can TP him, and if he can't TP him he can teleoport him inside a black hole, or simply put up invisible shields and wait for Zoom to squash himself with super speed on the shield.

next...

imperialwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: thanos never uses his tp. Plus zoom mind goes too fast for tp.

he does occasionnaly use it, he used to stomp The Fallen One, he used it to penetrate Galactus mind, he used to block any mind reading from Moondragon who had the mind gem, he's a very powerful telepath and a mastermind tacticien.

but anyway, with or without TP, Thanos still stomp

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@khael: all flashes don't have tp resistance but zoom doesn't have access to the speed force so that doesn't matter.. Its according to how the battle is set up as to who wins if zoom attacks without thanos knowimg him then he can win but if thanos has prior knowledge then he will know how to put him down. This particular set up favors thanos.. I think hunter is the only who could beat thanos also...

Eobard was trapped in speed force and became pure speed energy, I think he has access to speed force since he somehow gain much speed afterward

My bad though, Its not because of the speed force. it's because they think faster, still count as telepathy resistance

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: he became a paradox in flashpoint, is that what you are referencing?. The think faster thing is a DC thing as marvel thought is faster than anything. The reason I say hunter is the only one isdue to how his speed works and he could speed up his time line so unless thanos had a plan then he could definitely win that way.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I'm not sure which series that was

But even if Marvel telepathy doesn't work that way, this is not marvelverse, this is CV neutral verse. It should be equalized or at least consider as resistance

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: fair enough but also the only one to speed up his thoughts for a form of tp resistance was wally and even he has been tp'd. Zoom does work completely different tho so tping him will be much harder than speed force users.. BTW I am not saying wally is the only one to speed up his thought but just tp defense..

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

thanos

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@all_mighty_beyonder: To be fair, the only instance I know of him successfully TPing Galactus he was amped by Moon Dragon.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Thanos can't react to Zoom.

Too many retards in this thread.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: Thanos needed Moondragon's help just to get into Galactus mind there and has also had to get her so she could perform other basic tp feats which Thanos seemingly could not. Thanos' tp is mostly myth imo. You don't need high level tp to have high level defense either which is what Thanos has. tp defense isn't proof of being a high level telepath.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Newblood2333

thanos

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#22 god_spawn  Moderator

@khael: Thawne is mostly referred as Professor Zoom or Reverse Flash. Hunter Zolomon is Zoom.

Thanos stomps.

even if he can't tag him he can TP him, and if he can't TP him he can teleoport him inside a black hole, or simply put up invisible shields and wait for Zoom to squash himself with super speed on the shield.

next...

Why would running into an invisible force field squash him? The Flash characters impact things at high speeds all the time without splatting. Zoom running into a force field isn't going to make him a bug on a windshield.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By green_skaar

@khael: Thawne is mostly referred as Professor Zoom or Reverse Flash. Hunter Zolomon is Zoom.

@all_mighty_beyonder said:

Thanos stomps.

next...

Why would running into an invisible force field squash him? The Flash characters impact things at high speeds all the time without splatting. Zoom running into a force field isn't going to make him a bug on a windshield.

I thought Flash characters could do that because of protection from the speed force, where Zoom has no said such protection. Is there example of Zoom going full speed into a wall or something similar and being unfazed?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: thanos never uses his tp. Plus zoom mind goes too fast for tp.

Thanos has used it against: Hulk, Fallen One, Galactus. Those are who I can think of off the top of my head, I"m sure there are others.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, cosmic and reality warping powers are 2015 speed wanking is 20 and late.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

@all_mighty_beyonder: To be fair, the only instance I know of him successfully TPing Galactus he was amped by Moon Dragon.

That's true.

@spambot said:

@all_mighty_beyonder: Thanos needed Moondragon's help just to get into Galactus mind there and has also had to get her so she could perform other basic tp feats which Thanos seemingly could not. Thanos' tp is mostly myth imo. You don't need high level tp to have high level defense either which is what Thanos has. tp defense isn't proof of being a high level telepath.

all what you said is true except the bold part is wrong. Thanos mind raped Drax The destroyer (the classic version), Thanos mind raped The Fallen One and made him into a slave, mind slaving a herald level being is quite impressive if you ask me, Thanos also mind controlled the Hulk, and Hulk has a very decent track record of resisting telepaths. Thanos fought Silver Surfer in a mind battle and won, and Surfer has quite powerful TP, Surfer could TP the entire planet.

So no it's not a myth, Thanos is indeed a very powerful telepath

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@all_mighty_beyonder said:

Thanos stomps.

next...

I thought Flash characters could do that because of protection from the speed force, where Zoom has no said such protection. Is there example of Zoom going full speed into a wall or something similar and being unfazed?

Wally himself had splatted himself into a wall while moving in super speed, and he broke a lot of his bones because of that

and this is not an ordinary wall, this is an unbreakable force field that resisted blasts from beings on the level of Galactus, plus it's invisible, so yeah Zoom will suqsh himslef into the force field

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#29 god_spawn  Moderator

@green_skaar: No, but considering he's punched people like Wonder Woman around the planet and tanked blows from her, whipped around by Hal Jordan and other Flash characters without shattering a bone or anything. He's protected by something to allow him to be able to do that, and is probably a byproduct of his time powers. I don't see him running into a force field or a wall and knocking himself out, let alone splatting.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@all_mighty_beyonder: Not trying to be that guy, but don't use rape in that context on comicvine. It doesn't bother me but y'know, mods and stuff.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Overmonitor

Thanos supposedly doesn't have shields anymore according to some people.

Also for the record Thanos barely escaped with his life when he used Moondragon's abilities to TP Galactus. Galan is much more powerful in TP.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how Thanos can TP people he can't even react to

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos. Zoom can't hurt him . Hunter gets TPd

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Zoom

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its refreshing to see a thread where its agreed that Zoom loses.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins. Even if he can't react, Zoom's life will end far before Thanos. So Thanos will eventually win :)

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

THANOS

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

thanos

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been done before, Zoom wins.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins. Even if he can't react, Zoom's life will end far before Thanos. So Thanos will eventually win :)

This is the most logical answer for Thanos winning I've ever seen.............too bad Thanos can be KOed and Zoom generates herald level physical force...a few Quintilian infinite-mass-punches in less than a second should do

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers