20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By 20damon

@breakingthrones:

On the middle panel, that's Wendigo, Bi-Beast and Armcheddon being annihilated as an after effect of WBH laying the smacketh. The one they're stepping on is Fing Fang Foom. Fing Fang Foom was also taken down by a single thunderclap by Hulk earlier in the story. All have given Hulk, Thor and/or Silver Surfer problems in the past and they're getting one shotted to annihilation as if they were nothing.

I also consider "defaul Doomsday" to be stronger than your average Hulk (savage), but i think when they're both in their strongest incarnation, Hulk is considerably stronger.

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997 said:

@breakingthrones: all abilities included, Thanos is superior. H/P Doomsday is very debatable.

Agreed to both.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

@breakingthrones:

On the middle panel, that's Wendigo, Bi-Beast and Armcheddon being annihilated as an after effect of WBH laying the smacketh. The one they're stepping on is Fing Fang Foom. Fing Fang Foom was also taken down by a single thunderclap by Hulk earlier in the story. All have given Hulk, Thor and/or Silver Surfer problems in the past and they're getting one shotted to annihilation as if they were nothing.

Pretty awesome.

Here's a question for you, how many hulks do you think it would take to beat WB hulk?

And how many WWH's would it take?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones: As for wrecking continents, no, that is certainly not over the top:

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By BreakingThrones

@20damon said:

@breakingthrones: As for wrecking continents, no, that is certainly not over the top:

I don't mean not a consistent feat, I mean it seems a bit over the top as if a child was writing the comic and decided he would step and break continents. Kind of like pre-crisis superman sneezing out a solar system.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By 20damon

@breakingthrones said:
@20damon said:

I don't mean not a consistent feat, I mean it seems a bit over the top as if a child was writing the comic and decided he would step and break continents. Kind of like pre-crisis superman sneezing out a solar system.

No Caption Provided

This may be the most crucial picture. I agree, it IS over the top, it was to show the Hulk's ULTIMATE form. This isn't a version we'll see regularly, may not even ever see it again and it certainly not the norm. Personally i am again this form being used so much because it hasn't appeared often and it IS ridiculously over the top. It's Hulk's Infinity Gauntlet so to speak... (obviously not nearly as strong and not an outside amp, but you get the idea)

But that's the version they choose to use all too often >.>

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos easily. TP would end both of them as would energy or physical hits

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm backing Thanos

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

thanos.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By rickythanos

@bane_of_sith said:

Doomsday has been beaten to death on more than one occasion. Just throwing it out there. He's also been killed by energy attacks at least twice. I love how people think the strongest incarnation of hulk, a hulk that has destroyed a planet, 2 moons, a 4 powerful opponents (one of which was nigh silver surfer levels) in one single clash is a non factor. Has doomsday ever showed that kind of power? Yeah didn't think so. Hulk has survived a blast from Galactus and countless other feats. DD has never threatened the eastern seaboard with mere footsteps.

Not Hunter/Prey Doomsday. They could not kill him. All they could do was BFR him to the end of time.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has great resistance to TP, particularly the angrier he gets, so it's questionable at best if Thanos could TP him while he's "World Breaker." I don't think H/P DD can even be TP'd at all, or if he could just overcome it via adaption.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Hulk has great resistance to TP, particularly the angrier he gets, so it's questionable at best if Thanos could TP him while he's "World Breaker." I don't think H/P DD can even be TP'd at all, or if he could just overcome it via adaption.

Yeah, HPDD and WBH are not going down to TP at all.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday alone would beat Thanos.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Hulk has been TP'd by Thanos easily before, and I've never seen Doomsday resist TP on Thanos's level.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By traskindustries

@thejuggernautpunch said:

Doomsday alone would beat Thanos.

No he wouldn't. This is battle to death/KO, and Thanos is currently immortal and he hasnt been KO'd by anyone at HP Doomsday level or below. Or are you saying Doomsday hits harder than Galactus?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@darkraiden: The instance you're referring to is highly debatable. Hulk was still conscious when Thanos was controlling him, Hulk was still under control of his thoughts as he was still able to warn Thor and the Avengers he wasn't under control, Thanos also claimed Hulk had the weakest of minds when a bunch of random fodder and even Thor himself was there for him to control whereas Hulk has been consistently resistant to such tactic, even against people who has a lot more offensive telepathic usage than Thanos.

I say the instance is highly inconsistent if it was a telepathic assault and even more inconsistent if it was a telekinetic assault, which in all fairness it seemed Thanos forced Hulk to hit Thor instead of controlling him to do it. Regardless, the fact Xavier couldn't enter Hulk's mind under this incarnation with a much lesser amount of rage should be proof Thanos shouldn't be able to assault him.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: The instance you're referring to is highly debatable. Hulk was still conscious when Thanos was controlling him, Hulk was still under control of his thoughts as he was still able to warn Thor and the Avengers he wasn't under control, Thanos also claimed Hulk had the weakest of minds when a bunch of random fodder and even Thor himself was there for him to control whereas Hulk has been consistently resistant to such tactic, even against people who has a lot more offensive telepathic usage than Thanos.

I say the instance is highly inconsistent if it was a telepathic assault and even more inconsistent if it was a telekinetic assault, which in all fairness it seemed Thanos forced Hulk to hit Thor instead of controlling him to do it. Regardless, the fact Xavier couldn't enter Hulk's mind under this incarnation with a much lesser amount of rage should be proof Thanos shouldn't be able to assault him.

I'd argue that Thanos is a better telepath than Xavier though. So it could still go either way

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on what feats we use for Doomsday.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By 20damon
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

@highaccuser: It H/P DD

An iteration of Doomsday which from what I can tell has both beaten the Justice League and only beat Superman because Clark was holding back.

Avatar image for kryptonianprime
KryptonianPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By KryptonianPrime

I think the duo is just too much for Thanos

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ManInTheMountain

I need people who say Thanos to explain HOW. I also need 20damon to explain how WBH is on HP Doomsday.

Let's see, Hunter Prey doomsday not only tanked the Omega Beams with no effect and curbstomped Darkseid, he OWNED a mother box enhanced Superman and Waverider, and defeated a team including Martian Manhunter, Orion, Plastic Man, Wonder Woman, and Wally West. Doomsday also defeated Superman, MMH, and Orion the next fight without breaking a sweat.

Tell me how he doesn't solo.

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vineman52

Worldbreaker Hulk solos.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need people who say Thanos to explain HOW. I also need 20damon to explain how WBH is on HP Doomsday.

Let's see, Hunter Prey doomsday not only tanked the Omega Beams with no effect and curbstomped Darkseid, he OWNED a mother box enhanced Superman and Waverider, and defeated a team including Martian Manhunter, Orion, Plastic Man, Wonder Woman, and Wally West. Doomsday also defeated Superman, MMH, and Orion the next fight without breaking a sweat.

Tell me how he doesn't solo.

I can do that, quite easily. You can ask people more knowledgable than me to confirm that it wasn't Darkseid, it was an avatar. So DD didn't tank the actual omega beams. He might've been able to, who knows. I've also said that Worldbreaker Hulk has better strength and striking feats, possibly better endurance feats. Doomsday however has fought a more selection of opponents. I don't think either of those can be denied. I CAN dig up scans for you if you insist on it, but i will at least start without them. Doomsday wanted to destroy the radiant's planet so he had a knowledge that by destroying a power plant he could start a chain reaction that would lead to the planet's destruction. Opposed to that, Worldbreaker obliterated the planet in the dark dimension without even directly striking it, it was obliterated by the shockwaves and pure power from his hit. Hulk also survived that with as grin and without taking a scratch.

Doomsday has ABC logic, and while impressive, he's not a confirmed planet buster and we haven't seen him take punishment from several planetbusting hits. He is faster and he is more relentless than Hulk, and he has fought more quality opponents, but he has also been beaten to death twice, which rules out that he's evolved past good old blunt force trauma. Worldbreaker hasn't been hurt, we haven't seen his limits, we do know he can't even BE on bloody earth without wrecking most of north america. Pure power wise, he dwarfs any of Doomsday's feats. Hulk's crew wasn't worried he'd hurt some guy, they were worried he'd wreck the bloody world.

Whence, WBH's feats > Doomsday's. Doomsday's opponents are of far better quality than Worldbreaker's opponents though. But Doomsday's biggest feats of strength are nowhere near this Hulk's.

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

Worldbreaker Hulk didn't just destroy the planet he destroyed the whole damn dimension. And also, hulk's reaction speed is FTL.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

Worldbreaker Hulk didn't just destroy the planet he destroyed the whole damn dimension. And also, hulk's reaction speed is FTL.

I'm pretty sure you're a troll, but in case you're not, we haven't seen any proof to support he destroyed the whole dimension. As for the second, no. But as i said, i'm 99% sure you're a troll, so i'm not sure why i bothered....

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

Calling me a troll wont prove me wrong. He did destroy the whole dimension. It was stated that Umar's entire realm was destroyed. Also, worldbreaker hulk accomplished a feat that skyfather level beings (Dormammu) couldn't accomplish: He killed billions of mindless ones.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

Calling me a troll wont prove me wrong. He did destroy the whole dimension. It was stated that Umar's entire realm was destroyed. Also, worldbreaker hulk accomplished a feat that skyfather level beings (Dormammu) couldn't accomplish: He killed billions of mindless ones.

He destroyed the planet, which could easily be enough for Umar to be claiming him "destroyers of my realm". Unless we actually see some proof of him destroying a dimension, it's not viable to call him that. He did destroy billions of mindless ones, by destroying the planet they were on. But that still doesn't make him skyfather level.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@20damon:

Why Dormammu would destroy his own troops? He doesn't have problems with the Mindless Ones for decades when they started serving him.

And Dormmy was actually destroying their entire race during Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#24.

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah:

Why Dormammu would destroy his own troops? He doesn't have problems with the Mindless Ones for decades when they started serving him.

And Dormmy was actually destroying their entire race during Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#24.

Dormammu actually failed to kill the billions of mindless ones in the same way that wb hulk did. And regular hulk beat dormammu with a thunderclap.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vineman52:You really need to read more about the character then.

First of, The Mindless Ones actually live inside of one of Dark Dimension's pocket realms..... And not just a planet:

No Caption Provided

Dormammu was destroying the realm and threatening all the Dark Dimension's races( This include the Mindless Ones):

Clea even confirmed and you can see everything burning :

No Caption Provided

Again.....Why Dormammu would destroy his own minions? What stupid idea......

I already debunked Hulk beating him too:

I'm here to debunk a feat that was used sometimes, which is Hulk ''one-shooting'' Dormammu:

No Caption Provided

First, Dormammu was depowered by Umar since she sucked his energies and this was said ON PANEL:

No Caption Provided

And was before Hulk attacked him too.....A basic level of interpretation can show you that as Umar said: ''So focused on the sorcerer, you didn't realize it was even happening.''

This means Dormmy was getting depowered during his fight with Strange and the same happened before the ''Thunderclap'', in fact, one of the effects is Dormammu struggling in the battle when Umar fed Strange's power:

No Caption Provided

Umar was even sure that Strange could defeat Dormammu alone. Guess the reason.........

Now, what does this means? During Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#73, Dormammu entered in a dome which negate all his magic and power, making him powerless:

An old man. An simple old man is what Dormammu is without his energy, so all his attributes were reduced to almost nothing. This is even more funny because Dormammu's Bio from the Handbook of 2007 says that Umar had reduced him to a such thing:

No Caption Provided

In fact, Dormammu became an old man. Again:

So Hulk only defeated one poor and helpless human. Also, Dormammu had ''The Flames of Regency'' which is the reason he was on flames when Umar depowered him.

Funny enough, Umar got the control of the Dark Dimension after all this.

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah:

As you can see in the scan that you provided, dormammu failed in killing the billions of mindless ones like hulk did. So WBhulk > Dormammu based on that feat.

Good job with your debunk.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a troll he's actually quite good.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vineman52: Yeah....You're kinda of a troll.

Dormammu didn't fail, in fact, he just stopped his attack for not destroy his own kingdom( Which was actually destroying the entire race of the Mindless Ones and even others, not just a part of it). And...How that makes WB Hulk above Dormammu?

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By vineman52
vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

For a troll he's actually quite good.

Calling me a troll wont change the fact that I am right.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vineman52: He stopped because he wanted to and not because he failed to do.

You can even see everything burning.

Destroying their race and even the others is far more impressive than just a part of it. You're comparing a drop of water to an entire ocean.

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: He did fail actually.

I think your trolling failed... because no one is buying it.

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: He stopped because he failed to stop.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Battle123axe

@20damon: I think of Worldbreaker like this. Regular hulk emits enough gamma radiation to give someone radiation poisoning over the course of years (I.e. betty Ross) WBH is the hulk when his gamma radiation emissions go from what I mentioned above to being able to not be on a planet without destroying it/planet busting ++ in a matter of seconds, And considering all his other physical attributes are amped to such a level (I don't even want to calculate the number) (planet busting + striking force, gas giant- star level lifting strength, planet+ durability, massively hypersonic jumping speeds, and the reaction speed to easily react to hypersonic objects, and to land a couple hits (would be disproportionate though) on a decently-massively ftl character, and all amped to THAT level? I shudder to imagine it.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vineman52 said:

@laylah: He stopped because he failed to stop.

What? This doesn't even make sense.

Strange and Umar were even containing part of his energy.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By BreakingThrones

@darkraiden said:

Hulk has resisted high level telepathy before, WB hulk should be able to resist Thanos as it's based on his rage level.

HP doomsday would just adapt to it.

He would have no chance of using TP on both at once.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Hulk has resisted high level telepathy before, WB hulk should be able to resist Thanos as it's based on his rage level.

Hulk has also failed to resist high level telepathy and Thanos is higher than all he's resisted.

HP Doomsday hasn't adapted to TP from what I've seen. And both at once is literally what TP's all about. He'd easily do it.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones said:
@darkraiden said:

Hulk has also failed to resist high level telepathy and Thanos is higher than all he's resisted.

HP Doomsday hasn't adapted to TP from what I've seen. And both at once is literally what TP's all about. He'd easily do it.

Oh really?

Thanos had a machine specifically designed to break his mind, he managed to get into the mind of the hulk but couldn't do anything to him:

No Caption Provided

So how is Thanos going to use that to his advantage, when he can't do anything to him?

WWH managed to completely resist Professor X's telepathy:

No Caption Provided

So imagine how difficult it is going to be to break into the mind of WB hulk, seeing as the reason for Professor X not being able to get into his mind is stated as because of all his rage.

Thanos struggled to do anything telepathically to a much less angry version of the hulk, so he stands basically no chance against WB.

He also has zero chance of telepathically attacking both HP doomsday and WB hulk at the same time.

Now mind controlling HP doomsday would be possible but he would adapt to it sooner or later, that's what HP doomsday does very quickly.

Whilst he's wasting his time trying to telepathically break into their minds, they will be attacking him and he simply can't ignore that in this fight.

I'm not saying he can't win though.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones said:
@darkraiden said:

Hulk has actually done just the opposite, especially in this version. No telepath has been able to f&%k with his mind in this state. Xavier failed and failed badly.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Also I forgot to mention that Martian manhunter tried to use telepathy on doomsday and failed badly.

So I doubt Thanos would fare much better