User Lists: 0

WBH + HPD

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Thanos shields should protect him for a while ...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef
deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos beats hulk easily but has to....nvm

Thanos wins but not ealisy due to doomsday

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BreakingThrones

@natedwag said:

Thanos beats hulk easily but has to bfr doomsday

No BFR ( would be too easy for Thanos) and this is world breaker hulk who stepped accidentally and nearly sunk the eastern seaboard.

Thanos still has a good chance though. He is incredibly durable, surviving multiple blasts from both Galactus and point blank from Odin. He resisted the infinite pull of a black hole. Generated cosmic energy blasts that made the universe scream, made blocks of pure force Odin struggled ( for a little bit) to get out of and as far as I know has never been knocked out.

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

WBH is useless here. He cannot do nothing to Doomsday Physical attacks already killed him.He is pass that. Thanos would have to prep time to win.

Doomsday Stomp.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BreakingThrones

@tensor said:

WBH is useless here. He cannot do nothing to Doomsday Physical attacks already killed him.He is pass that. Thanos would have to prep time to win.

Doomsday Stomp.

WBH and HP Doomsday are on the same team

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HP Doomsday solos.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ManInTheMountain

HP Doomsday beats the living crap out of Thanos, makes him cry, and sticks a picture of Death up his a$$.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hp Doomsday got this .

If Thanos has his ties with death :) then its a stalemate

WBhulk is not doing much here but as a added distraction makes the fight easier for the two.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos easily

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones: Are you suggesting that Wb hulk is more powerful than thanos because he broke the US from walking? Also i don't need a reminder of his fee feats.wb hulk is a non factor. The problem is this version of dd, I'm not entirely sure who would win but I'm leaning towards thanos because he's incredibly smart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomjolt: Replying with a "no" doesn't help convince me at all. That's not an argument at all m9

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BreakingThrones

@natedwag said:

@breakingthrones: Are you suggesting that Wb hulk is more powerful than thanos because he broke the US from walking? Also i don't need a reminder of his fee feats.wb hulk is a non factor. The problem is this version of dd, I'm not entirely sure who would win but I'm leaning towards thanos because he's incredibly smart

No, when did I suggest that? I was explaining that he is more powerful than you are saying. Clearly I don't think WBH is more powerful than Thanos, otherwise why would I put both WBH and HP Doosday up against him!?

He's not a non factor at all. You clearly do need to look at his feats if you think he is a non factor. Without BFR it would be more difficult for Thanos against them both.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF is wrong with people calling Worldbreaker a no-factor here when the FACT is that his strength feats top Doomsday's. Doomsday has no planet busting feats for example. Fact is, Hulk's got more impressive showings while Doomsday has fought a stronger arsenal of opponents. Both WBH and DD are physically stronger than Thanos and just as durable. I don't see Thanos winning this without some serious prep or BFR, not against these two. Doomsday's too relentless and WBH is too strong and both are too durable for Thanos to put down, especially since he'd have no time to focus on one of them without BFR.

Thanos hasn't been put down with physical force before, but if those two were to gang up on him, this'd be the first. This is just too much incoming damage and even if i assume WBH COULD do the same, Doomsday just doesn't give him any time to recover and with Worldbreaker adding beatings to DD's lethal assault, Thanos goes down for the count.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Doomsday has been beaten to death on more than one occasion. Just throwing it out there. He's also been killed by energy attacks at least twice. I love how people think the strongest incarnation of hulk, a hulk that has destroyed a planet, 2 moons, a 4 powerful opponents (one of which was nigh silver surfer levels) in one single clash is a non factor. Has doomsday ever showed that kind of power? Yeah didn't think so. Hulk has survived a blast from Galactus and countless other feats. DD has never threatened the eastern seaboard with mere footsteps.

hyperion_13034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos gets stomped hard

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomp hard, wow more alts of you

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: @bane_of_sith: I know, it's hilarious how people think WB Hulk is a non factor in this fight. Especially seeing as Thanos can't BFR.

WB hulk and HP Doomsday are in the same league.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

@natedwag said:

No, when did I suggest that? I was explaining that he is more powerful than you are saying. Clearly I don't think WBH is more powerful than Thanos, otherwise why would I put both WBH and HP Doosday up against him!?

He's not a non factor at all. You clearly do need to look at his feats if you think he is a non factor. Without BFR it would be more difficult for Thanos against them both.

It seemed like you were suggesting it imo because of comparing his amazing feats to walking..

No Caption Provided

@20damon: Nah, Hulk definitely gets one shotted

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mr-luxcipher

@natedwag: Why?

All that did was physically knock Galactus away(and his helmet off).

It's not exactly unprecedented for Galactus to be knocked off his feet(while being otherwise unharmed).

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natedwag said:

@20damon:

@breakingthrones said:
@natedwag said:

It seemed like you were suggesting it imo because of comparing his amazing feats to walking..

No Caption Provided

I'll counter with someone in possession of half the Phoenix force.... and then the second one is a few panels later... and this is a weaker version of Hulk....

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So nah. And besides, why would you think WBH would get one shotted by this and not DD?

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BreakingThrones

@natedwag said:

@20damon:

@breakingthrones said:
@natedwag said:

No Caption Provided

Hilarious that you would use this scan seeing as Thanos even admits that it didn't hurt Galactus and at most bought him a few seconds. Then Galactus turns up and destroys Thanos in two shots - one to take down his forcefields and then Thanos begs for his life.

I think Thanos could beat them but WBH's durability is ridiculous.

On his own, Thanos would beat WBH even without BFR but the both of them together could beat him.

The stepping once and nearly sinking the eastern seaboard feat is a pretty silly thing but unfortunately that is what happened and it gives an example of the amount of force he can generate.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones: I agree with that assessment, i think Thanos would beat Worldbreaker, i don't think he'd beat him in a H2H, but when Thanos was allowed all his tricks he would come out on top. Add Doomsday into the mix and remove BFR and Thanos is F%&$ed

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Spambot

If this were just h2h I might go with team but Thanos has a lot of different tech and weaponry on him plus he has energy blasts which can take out herald level characters in 3-4 shots. His fists can ko heralds in just a few punches. Plus both his energy and physical durability is off the charts. The team would have to beat on him for a really long time just to hurt him. I think in that time Thanos could deal with them one way or another.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natedwag: It's also worth noting that Worldbreaker Hulk has NEVER been hurt. He grinned off a planetary explosion so we have NO idea where his limits lie endurance, NONE of us, why? Because again, he's NEVER been hurt. But if you know something of his limits that we don't, please share, it will make all WBH debates much easier if we're privy to your secret knowledge that literally noone else has.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: IMO Thanos would beat them both individually. Doomsday's pretty much THE most relentless prick you'll ever fight, he gives you no time to gather your wits about you and WBH is stronger if anything, but not as merciless or relentless. With BFR, Thanos would win, without it, it's just too much imo.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Spambot

@20damon: Thanos' shields would buy him the time imo. One energy blast could also send Hulk flying miles away as well unless that counts as bfr.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By 20damon

@spambot: Miles away doesn't count for much time when dealing with someone like DD or Hulk. Thanos' shields could only take a few hits from the Champion before they started to give, i don't think they'd buy him enough time against those 2.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Thanos wouldn't just be standing there getting hit though. He would be actually trying to fight as opposed to the Champion fight where he was trying to just anger him to where he would bust the planet and take Thanos' deal to give him the gem. There's no real way of knowing how this fight would go and I'm not sure how good HP Doomsdays durability is either. I know its really hard to kill him but I don't know how much it would take to ko him.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@20damon: Thanos wouldn't just be standing there getting hit though. He would be actually trying to fight as opposed to the Champion fight where he was trying to just anger him to where he would bust the planet and take Thanos' deal to give him the gem. There's no real way of knowing how this fight would go and I'm not sure how good HP Doomsdays durability is either. I know its really hard to kill him but I don't know how much it would take to ko him.

Agreed, he'd be fighting, i didn't say he'd go down easy. After all, he's never been KO'd by physical force before. I just think that while he'd beat them both individually in a very tough fight, those are possibly THE toughest bricks of both universes. Their sheer power and the deciding factor, endurance is the key here i believe. He'd never be able to focus one down long enough to take them out. The healing of those 2 is off the charts.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was gonna make this thread.

Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

@natedwag said:

@20damon:

@breakingthrones said:
@natedwag said:

No Caption Provided

Hilarious that you would use this scan seeing as Thanos even admits that it didn't hurt Galactus and at most bought him a few seconds. Then Galactus turns up and destroys Thanos in two shots - one to take down his forcefields and then Thanos begs for his life.

I think Thanos could beat them but WBH's durability is ridiculous.

On his own, Thanos would beat WBH even without BFR but the both of them together could beat him.

The stepping once and nearly sinking the eastern seaboard feat is a pretty silly thing but unfortunately that is what happened and it gives an example of the amount of force he can generate.

Ok blasting Galan away is more than either can do. Plus Galactus even compliments Thanos on his shields. Let's make a huge if and say that wb hulk is physically stronger than thanos. Thanos has a wide variety of powers plus his intelligence

@20damon: I'm not sure what that scan is showing me about hulk exactly

No Caption Provided

"why would you think WBH would get one shotted by this and not DD?" Because of this

Iirc hulk died in the planet explosion but was brought back from a wish.

Thanos has also tanked planet explosions before

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natedwag: They don't have any projectile attacks ( except for gamma emition from WB hulk). The point is that you presented that scan with the idea that Thanos hurt Galactus and thus would be able to one shot world breaker hulk, which is incorrect. Galactus complemented Thanos on his shield because it took two shots to break it. Galactus could have one shotted him without the shield.

I know Thanos has a lot of abilities which is what makes it an interesting fight, it's also why I chose no BFR.

Thanos is also highly intelligent and unlikely to go for a head on collision against them, using forcefields, comsic energy blasts, attempted telepathy etc..

They are both surprisingly fast though ( doomsday more so) and I'm sure they could get to the point where it involves some actual h2h combat. Especially if he underestimates them he might go for the pimp slap.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By 20damon

@natedwag: Actually Hulk was the only one not to die, can show you the scans and the overview from the comic itself if you want.

Actually i agree that blasting away Galactus IS more than either of them can do since they're physical powerhouses. Galactus has complimented Thanos on his shields but only that he withstood one blast, the second would've killed Thanos. Also, the Champion's assault was about to take down Thanos' shields with a few hits and now he has BOTH of those brutes attacking his shields.

I never said they'd do this easily. However Doomsday hurts people a lot that have taken planetary hits before, WBH kept destroying the Dark dimension. There's no way Thanos gets the peace to focus either of them down because the other would constantly be jumping him. Their endurance is too big for him. All 3 are endurance freaks. Thanos would beat both in a 1 on 1, but not together, when his shields go down the punches start coming and Doomsday is completely relentless, he just doesn't let up. Add in Worldbreaker Hulk throwing in planetary hits on top on Doomsday's onslaught and even Thanos' legendary durability will betray him.

In a 1 on 1, Thanos would have time to focus one of them down and use his shields in a better fashion, he'd also win this fight if BFR was allowed, but it isn't. I'd love to see THanos do one of his legendary pimpslaps on DD though.

I can also repeat my previous statement: It's also worth noting that Worldbreaker Hulk has NEVER been hurt. He grinned off a planetary explosion so we have NO idea where his limits lie endurance, NONE of us, why? Because again, he's NEVER been hurt. But if you know something of his limits that we don't, please share, it will make all WBH debates much easier if we're privy to your secret knowledge that literally noone else has.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at the hulk low balling here. WBH has no known limit and has yet to be defeated. A feat Thanos and DD can't claim.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: I would like scans if it's not to much of a problem.

I'm sorry but thanos has better feats than both of them combined so I don't think they can win. Thanos tanked shots from odin but some how wb is a problem? I only see this version of doomsday being a problem. Thanos was matching a depowered tyrant's power physically, which is still impressive

Plus the purpose of that scan i posted was to show that thanos can atleast hurt beings that are more powerful than him

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997 said:

lol at the hulk low balling here. WBH has no known limit and has yet to be defeated. A feat Thanos and DD can't claim.

I kind of agree with what your saying but he clearly just hasn't fought a powerful enough opponent yet. The sort of opponents that could defeat Thanos and HP Doomsday would also defeat WB Hulk.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones: He fought armageddon who was using his own power against him. SS couldn't put him down.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997 said:

I kind of agree with what your saying but he clearly just hasn't fought a powerful enough opponent yet. The sort of opponents that could defeat Thanos and HP Doomsday would also defeat WB Hulk.

This rings true in a way, it's like comparing H/P Doomsday and Worldbreaker. Worldbreaker has more impressive feats while Doomsday has fought higher quality opponents. However it was the ease with which Worldbreaker put away foes that have challenged his other incarnations in the past, him being unable NOT to wreck continents just by being there and the easiness of planetary destruction for him that SUGGEST his limits were not fully explored yet.

But his limits are for me, and everyone else on these forums, just a game of guessing how high they are, they're pretty high for sure, but add in that he hasn't been hurt yet and you got yourself a deadly combo, but again, his limits remain unanswered.

He'd lose to Thanos in an all out fight because of how crafty Thanos is and he'd know better than go H2H with him, doubly so with BFR allowed.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997 said:

@breakingthrones: He fought armageddon who was using his own power against him. SS couldn't put him down.

Yeah but if he was using his own power against him then that's not more powerful than WB hulk that's the same power level.

Silver surfer probably had morals on. What's to stop surfer morals off from draining the gamma radiation out of him amongst other things.

Don't get me wrong. WB hulk is ridiculously powerful but not more so than Thanos or HP Doomsday.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natedwag: I admitted Thanos' durability is legendary. His shields DID play a lot in how well how did against Odin, but the punishment those 2 can dish out (and no less important, TAKE) once his shields give will EVENTUALLY be too much, even for Thanos.

You can see on the scans, the text specifically mentions everything else reforming for him to smash, i'd think it would mention something as important as him dying too. Umar specifically says it's the Hulk who brought the others back and he's standing there and She-Rulk isn't, suggesting she hasn't reformed yet

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@breakingthrones said:
@stl9997 said:

This rings true in a way, it's like comparing H/P Doomsday and Worldbreaker. Worldbreaker has more impressive feats while Doomsday has fought higher quality opponents. However it was the ease with which Worldbreaker put away foes that have challenged his other incarnations in the past, him being unable NOT to wreck continents just by being there and the easiness of planetary destruction for him that SUGGEST his limits were not fully explored yet.

But his limits are for me, and everyone else on these forums, just a game of guessing how high they are, they're pretty high for sure, but add in that he hasn't been hurt yet and you got yourself a deadly combo, but again, his limits remain unanswered.

He'd lose to Thanos in an all out fight because of how crafty Thanos is and he'd know better than go H2H with him, doubly so with BFR allowed.

I agree with that. I'm not lowballing but I think the whole wrecking continents by stepping thing was over the top, or was that gamma bursts?

Who has WB hulk fought?

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones: all abilities included, Thanos is superior. H/P Doomsday is very debatable.