This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

Round One

No Prep/Sudden Encounter

Current Ultron

Thanos Before Bendis

NO BFR

Win By Death, K.O or Surrender

Round Two

Ultron Has One Year Prep

Thanos Has NO-PREP 2 Infinity Gems, (Power and Space Gem)

Win By Death or K.O

BFR Allowed

Round Three

05 Years Prep Time

Win By Any Means

In Character

Location

Opponents

#2 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

go

#3 Posted by NeonGameWave (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Thanos

Round 2: Ultron

Round 3: Thanos

#4 Posted by Killemall (18275 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos every round, with relative ease.

Although first round can very well change the moment Age of Ultron stars, as there is the whole talk about Ultron being potrayed as extremely powerful in the story arc.

#5 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thanos wins all three.

HOWEVER: If Ultron does become insanely over-powered in the upcoming Age of Ultron arc, I may change my vote.

#6 Posted by comic_book_fan (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos wins all 3

#7 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bu

#8 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

thanos wins all 3

#9 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Thanos every round, with relative ease.

Although first round can very well change the moment Age of Ultron stars, as there is the whole talk about Ultron being potrayed as extremely powerful in the story arc.

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Thanos every round, with relative ease.

Although first round can very well change the moment Age of Ultron stars, as there is the whole talk about Ultron being potrayed as extremely powerful in the story arc.

I wouldn't say with relative ease.

#11 Posted by Killemall (18275 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

I wouldn't say with relative ease.

Why not?

Round one its a random encounter and Thanos is packing a much better fire power than Ultron as well as better durability.

Round two giving someone as versatile as Thanos a gem if properly weilded (and Thanos sure know how to weild artifacts) amps up your abilites to ridiculous level as well as make it virtually impossible to knock you out, Ultron is going to have his hands full. I still recall Adam Warlock playing with solar system like a toy.

Round 3, Thanos has prep, nuff said.

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14467 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins all rounds.

#13 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

1. T

2. H

3. A

N

O

S

#14 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

I wouldn't say with relative ease.

Why not?

Round one its a random encounter and Thanos is packing a much better fire power than Ultron as well as better durability.

Round two giving someone as versatile as Thanos a gem if properly weilded (and Thanos sure know how to weild artifacts) amps up your abilites to ridiculous level as well as make it virtually impossible to knock you out, Ultron is going to have his hands full. I still recall Adam Warlock playing with solar system like a toy.

Round 3, Thanos has prep, nuff said.

Nevermind. Just seen that it's Current Ultron for round 1, which Ultron could have won if it were a other incarnation.

#15 Posted by dondave (34567 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos all rounds

Online
#16 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos takes everround easy

#17 Posted by Clark_EL (2575 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos sweep.

#18 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Thanos taking all rounds,Unless Ultron during the second round manages to get the other gems,cosmic power,then he might win.

#19 Posted by THORSON (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@comic_book_fan said:

thanos wins all 3

#20 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos stomps all three rounds.

#21 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Killemall said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

I wouldn't say with relative ease.

Why not?

Round one its a random encounter and Thanos is packing a much better fire power than Ultron as well as better durability.

Round two giving someone as versatile as Thanos a gem if properly weilded (and Thanos sure know how to weild artifacts) amps up your abilites to ridiculous level as well as make it virtually impossible to knock you out, Ultron is going to have his hands full. I still recall Adam Warlock playing with solar system like a toy.

Round 3, Thanos has prep, nuff said.

Nevermind. Just seen that it's Current Ultron for round 1, which Ultron could have won if it were a other incarnation.

Doesn't matter. Thanos has matter manipulation, he will change adamantium into titanium or something like that. Then he will crush Ultron's body.
#22 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos should be capable of destroying Adamantium.

#23 Posted by comic_book_fan (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: yes through matter manipulation.

#24 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: yes through matter manipulation.

Or he can blast em

#25 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

THanos all rounds I think. He shouldn't have a problem with Ultron even in round 2

#26 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Never read anything that would imply Ultron is on par with Thanos.

Thanos wins this, all three scenarios.

#27 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@comic_book_fan said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: yes through matter manipulation.

Or he can blast em

And how this would help?
#28 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Destroy em

#29 Posted by ShootingNova (15658 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos breaks Ultron in all the rounds.

Online
#30 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even know what version of Ultron is current, nor do I really know how powerful we should acknowledge the infinity gauntlet gems to be in the second round due to their more recent portrayals.

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't fair.

Moderator