Thanos vs Ultron

Avatar image for deadpool_the_merc_with_a_mouth
Deadpool_The_Merc_With_A_Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Ah, those sweet and annoying first days on the Vine. I was weak in those days. Right now, I will reboot a battle that I have already made but it turned out ugly. The reboot will contain: better equipment, better scenario and will be even more logical. It's not that I'm running out of battle ideas, it's just that I want to improve my battles that have turned horrible.

Only 1 round, only 2 competitors, one loser, one champion... Battle time!

• Round One
  • Ultron from Age of Ultron. Ultron can use all his feats from Age of Ultron.
  • Earth-616 Thanos. Thanos can use all his feats except for these: Energy Manipulation/Control, Matter Manipulation/Control and Telekinesis.
  • 1 week prep time for Ultron.
  • No bloodlust for both.
  • No morals for both.
  • In character.
  • Start 100 feet apart.
  • No BFR.
  • No PIS.
  • No CIS.
  • H2H combat w/ powers & abilities.
  • Win by K.O. or incapacitation.

No Caption Provided

SCENARIO:

Ronan made a deal with Ultron so that he could take down Thanos. After a week of preparation time, Ultron blasted from the Earth to the citadel because that was the current location of Thanos. When Ultron landed at the area, Thanos was out the building currently, and Thanos did not want the company of a being that wanted to take him down. Thanos was not in the mood of problems. So to avoid his problems, he must confront them. Ultron was sure he was ready to deafeat the mad titan. Not kill him, but at least knock him out and claim the prize Ronan promised him. Which was a fake copy of the Power Gem. Because Ultron should not have an Infinity Gem in his hands.

No Caption Provided

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Thanos.

He's all around superior in every way.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its going to be a very long fight with those rules since both are extremely durable. But the Mad Titan will persevere, he will succeed.

No Caption Provided

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Don_Sevour

Aou ultron seemed weak to me personally. I'd say he loses.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

week of loltron ultron was fodder

why are you putting him in this?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By never give up

Aou ultron seemed weak to me personally. I'd say he loses.

????

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 owie  Moderator

Are you talking about Age of Ultron the movie, or the comic series? Because if we're talking about the comic, I would consider all the various drones he had to be part of him--all one hive mind.

In which case we're talking about potentially millions of Ultrons against Thanos. And granted that the drones are not all made of adamantium. But since only Ultron has a week of prep, and since Thanos' powers are limited, I think the Ultron army would take it.

If you're talking about the movie, Ultron loses for sure.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:

Are you talking about Age of Ultron the movie, or the comic series? Because if we're talking about the comic, I would consider all the various drones he had to be part of him--all one hive mind.

In which case we're talking about potentially millions of Ultrons against Thanos. And granted that the drones are not all made of adamantium. But since only Ultron has a week of prep, and since Thanos' powers are limited, I think the Ultron army would take it.

That's what I was confused about.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

thanos

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@owie said:

Either way, I say Thanos still takes it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:

There's no way in hell I would be stupid enough to make a spite match. Film Ultron was pretty weak. I'm talking about the comic series, where he almost (or did, I forgot) conquered the world.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

thanos

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Than-man

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I like Ultron, awesome comic book character but I don't see him winning here....

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 owie  Moderator

@owie said:

There's no way in hell I would be stupid enough to make a spite match. Film Ultron was pretty weak. I'm talking about the comic series, where he almost (or did, I forgot) conquered the world.

It wasn't obvious...the way you were talking about Ronan and Infinity Gems in the set-up made me think you might mean the movie.

(And yes, he did conquer the world.)

@owie said:

Either way, I say Thanos still takes it.

How? I won't say it's impossible, but if we take my argument for Ultron--that he is actually a huge horde of hive-mind Ultron robots, including at least some that are adamantium, and that they took over the world and thus defeated pretty much everybody--which included Doom--AND that he has a week of prep specifically for this fight but Thanos doesn't, and that Thanos doesn't have energy or matter manipulation or TK, how does Thanos win this fight? Sooner or later he's going to go down.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

As the odd one out I am going for Ultron.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MaZeRaIII
Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: The reason why I used Ronan and Infinity Gems is because I'm bad at making scenarios. And those two were the only ones I could think of for the scenario.

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Ultron robots are going to be fodder to Thanos, who isn't even harmed by blasts from SS. If he had his energy manipulation powers, he'd end the fight in about 3 seconds by just absorbing all the energy out of the fodder. Since he doesn't, its just going to take longer while he blasts each one individually, then figures out what to do about the adamantium version.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos eats Ultron

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@maninthemountain: that would probably give him a massive case of indegisation. He would die of heart burn hehe

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't like battles with Thanos. His status is insane people will just say Thanos wins. Come on people give some reasons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: You want opinions? Okay. Thanos wins after a tough fight.

Okay. So, first of all, Age of Ultron Ultron conquered the world with his army. He was pretty insane in the series. Second of all, Ultron's intelligence will give him a great advantage in 1 week prep time. And third of all, with Thanos being limited in power in this battle will have a bit of a hard time taking down Ultron becuase: prep, version and other stuff I can't think of. The reason why Thanos wins is because Thanos is basically nigh invincible and extremely durable. Something Ultron is too but isn't close to Thanos at all.

So that's my opinion. What do you think?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wins with prep in this version/inncarnation...

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 owie  Moderator

@owie: The reason why I used Ronan and Infinity Gems is because I'm bad at making scenarios. And those two were the only ones I could think of for the scenario.

Oh it's no problem, Ronan is just more associated with the Gems in the movies than the comics.

@never_give_up: You want opinions? Okay. Thanos wins after a tough fight.

Okay. So, first of all, Age of Ultron Ultron conquered the world with his army. He was pretty insane in the series. Second of all, Ultron's intelligence will give him a great advantage in 1 week prep time. And third of all, with Thanos being limited in power in this battle will have a bit of a hard time taking down Ultron becuase: prep, version and other stuff I can't think of. The reason why Thanos wins is because Thanos is basically nigh invincible and extremely durable. Something Ultron is too but isn't close to Thanos at all.

So that's my opinion. What do you think?

@sentry4 said:

The Ultron robots are going to be fodder to Thanos, who isn't even harmed by blasts from SS. If he had his energy manipulation powers, he'd end the fight in about 3 seconds by just absorbing all the energy out of the fodder. Since he doesn't, its just going to take longer while he blasts each one individually, then figures out what to do about the adamantium version.

The bulk of the drones will be fodder...but thousands/millions of fodder is still thousands/millions of attackers--all armed with disintegrator beams, which I would argue that even Thanos would have a hard time dealing with in terms of durability, especially all at once. I would also argue that the adamantium Ultron is actually more durable than Thanos. Blasting every single one individually is not really a winning strategy, Thanos is going to get worn down eventually.

And again, Ultron has prep, and Ultron is pretty good with prep. He can certainly build something to help him win. Forcefields, tractor beams, ultra-gravity, energy absorption, nanotech or Phalanx techno-virus that invades his body...what could Ultron, especially Ultron with tons of drones, not build in a week?

Also, what is the situation in which Thanos wins? How does he beat a networked AI that can send its mind into any technological body? This battle is win by KO or incap--how do you KO or Incap a networked Ultron, at least without prep?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Ultron.

Since the people mentioning him elaborate past "just because(he's better), just because".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump yoyr hed m8 lel

Dcmarveljoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, time travel...kill Hank Pym and Frank Miller cause reasons

Cosmic_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcmarveljoseph: If this was the MCU instead of Earth-616, Thanos wouldn't do anyting because he doesn't have any feats...

bumpy bump

Dcmarveljoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcmarveljoseph: I forgot to add that. Thanos is NOT allowed to time travel.

bippity boppity bump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THANOS!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Just to clarify, Ultron actually made no appearance in the "Age of Ultron" story arc (at least to my memory). All we see are his drones, which have done nothing to warrant them being enough to actually defeat Thanos on their own. But given that Ultron has a week of prep and Thanos has handicaps, I will give the win to Ultron.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By green_skaar

@sentry4 said:

Similar to Galactus's punishers are fodder to him.