• 71 results
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lance Bastro

there is no preptime, however thanos knows these two all too well.

New Ultimates
New Ultimates

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

Thanos seems to be loosing to the likes of supergirl in this forum so expect most to say he is screwed lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
in a random encounter... Thor and Gladiator may win this... I mean Thor has given Thanos hell in the past before by himself... 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pooty
@King Saturn: when was this? i've seen Thanos stop the hammer just by putting his hand up. Thor needed weapons from Odin to stop Thanos. Thanos wins this easy.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lance Bastro

hmm.. going nicely so far so good

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
@pooty said:
" @King Saturn: when was this? i've seen Thanos stop the hammer just by putting his hand up. Thor needed weapons from Odin to stop Thanos. Thanos wins this easy. "
so what Thanos stopped the Hammer... that didnt stop Thor from putting those hands on Thanos... and Thanos having to resort in going to grab a Cannon to stop The God of Thunder... 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pooty
@King Saturn:  tell or show me one time you saw Thor hurt thanos without a power gem or help from odin. Thor is NOTHING to Thanos. Thanos battled Odin and did better than Thor ever has. Thanos battled Tyrant who beat Beta Ray Bill(Thor Clone) and Gladiator and a few other people. He didn't beat Odin or Tyrant but did better than Thor or Gladiator did against them.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lance Bastro

very nice.... keep it going guys

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
@pooty said:
" @King Saturn:  tell or show me one time you saw Thor hurt thanos without a power gem or help from odin. Thor is NOTHING to Thanos. Thanos battled Odin and did better than Thor ever has. Thanos battled Tyrant who beat Beta Ray Bill(Thor Clone) and Gladiator and a few other people. He didn't beat Odin or Tyrant but did better than Thor or Gladiator did against them. "
Thanos battled Tyrant using a Cosmic Orb though... he didnt stand up to him under his own power... and so what Thanos battled Odin... did Thanos really do damage in that fight against Odin ? Naw... he didnt do anything... and just saying that Thanos battled these people without any real success under his own power does not mean much dude... you say Thor is nothing to Thanos... yet you really have not shown any feats so far to prove that... 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Lance Bastro said:
" very nice.... keep it going guys "
Lance likes to watch......
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Lance Bastro said:
" very nice.... keep it going guys "
Lance likes to watch...... "
i'm the cameraman. this is POV vinning lol
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pooty
@King Saturn: 
 your original post said "Thor has given Thanos hell in the past." When was this? WHen Thor was amped up with a power gem AND under warriors madness? Thor had part of the infinity gauntlet and warriors madness that increases his strength ten fold and he managed to give Thanos a nosebleed.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-vs-thanos/22009/#39. This fight has been done Thor only wins with the Odinforce.

Superhuman Strength: Thanos possesses vast superhuman strength the full limits of which aren't known. Death has increased his strength beyond their original limits to levels rivaling or surpassing those of the physically strongest Eternals. Thanos is one of the strongest beings in the Universe and is capable of lifting far in excess of 100 tons without any effort. Thanos' strength is so vast he has destroyed entire planets with the simple force of his blows. He has proven capable of fighting both Thor and the Thing simultaneously for an extended period. His strength reserves are so vast that with only a handful of blows, he has been able to beat the likes of the Silver Surfer to the brink of death. Thanos can augment his strength with his cosmic energy when needed.

Superhuman Durability: Before his "death", Thanos possessed an impressive degree of resistance to physical injury, even compared to other Eternals. After his resurrection, Death increased his ability to resist injury to a much greater degree and he is nigh invulnerable. He has withstood at point blank range planet destroying attacks without any harm. He has withstood blows and attacks from beings as powerful as the Silver Surfer, and even Thor unharmed. He possesses such an incredible resistance to injury, he has been shown to survive point blank blasts from universal level entities such as Odin and Galactus.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
@pooty said:
" @King Saturn: 
 your original post said "Thor has given Thanos hell in the past." When was this? WHen Thor was amped up with a power gem AND under warriors madness? Thor had part of the infinity gauntlet and warriors madness that increases his strength ten fold and he managed to give Thanos a nosebleed.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-vs-thanos/22009/#39. This fight has been done Thor only wins with the Odinforce.

Superhuman Strength: Thanos possesses vast superhuman strength the full limits of which aren't known. Death has increased his strength beyond their original limits to levels rivaling or surpassing those of the physically strongest Eternals. Thanos is one of the strongest beings in the Universe and is capable of lifting far in excess of 100 tons without any effort. Thanos' strength is so vast he has destroyed entire planets with the simple force of his blows. He has proven capable of fighting both Thor and the Thing simultaneously for an extended period. His strength reserves are so vast that with only a handful of blows, he has been able to beat the likes of the Silver Surfer to the brink of death. Thanos can augment his strength with his cosmic energy when needed.

Superhuman Durability: Before his "death", Thanos possessed an impressive degree of resistance to physical injury, even compared to other Eternals. After his resurrection, Death increased his ability to resist injury to a much greater degree and he is nigh invulnerable. He has withstood at point blank range planet destroying attacks without any harm. He has withstood blows and attacks from beings as powerful as the Silver Surfer, and even Thor unharmed. He possesses such an incredible resistance to injury, he has been shown to survive point blank blasts from universal level entities such as Odin and Galactus. "
you sort of answered your own question within the post... lol 
though I would like to add the fact that Thor only had the Power Gem... in his possession it was not like he had a large fraction of the Infinity Gems under his power...plus we dont even know if Thor fully utilized the Power Gem when he had it in his possession... and also who is to say Thor wont go unto Warrior Madness in this battle with Thanos if it ensures anyways... another thing... why the hell did you post Thanos wiki stats like I dont already know them... and so what Thanos can lift over 100 tons... Thor did that when he picked up the Midgard Serpent... as well as Thor is listed to be able to lift over 100 tons in his Wiki stats... and also maybe you havent been keeping up... but for the most part Thor has given absolute hell to the Surfer when they encounter each other in battle... so again... what do you have to show us that Thor is totally outmatched against Thanos ? 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lance Bastro

uh-oh!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
so just so we are clear... Thor can battle against Celestials as well as Galactus... but he is totally nothing to Thanos ? yeah... right... 
lol 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pooty
@King Saturn: you can battle anyone but that dont make it a feat. you stated first that Thor has given thanos hell. I don't recall Thor doing anything without a power gem. Were you referring to something else?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hellos

I would have to say Thanos, with a twirl of the hands. 

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hellos
@Thanos1992:
It's what he does, he simply takes down guys like SS down with a few punches, beating them to death.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By geraldthesloth

Thor and Gladiator take the victory.

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bumnut
@King Saturn said:
"in a random encounter... Thor and Gladiator may win this... I mean Thor has given Thanos hell in the past before by himself...  "

Given that this is Ult Thor, team goes down, even though I think they'd go down if it was 616 Thor. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
@pooty said:

" @King Saturn:you can battle anyone but that dont make it a feat. you stated first that Thor has given thanos hell. I don't recall Thor doing anything without a power gem. Were you referring to something else? "

then why the heck did you use Thanos battling Tyrant and Galactus and Odin as examples of feats that made Thanos greater than Thor ? Remember you said that Thanos battled Tyrant and Odin and Galactus and did better with them than Thor could do... yet Thanos did not beat any of those people... he just engaged them in battle... so again... why is it okay for you to use people Thanos has engaged in battle as examples... but not me for Thor ?  

@Thanos1992 said:

" @King Saturn said:

" so just so we are clear... Thor can battle against Celestials as well as Galactus... but he is totally nothing to Thanos ? yeah... right... 
lol 
"

wow didnt expect king saturn to turn on thanos what changed u? ur acting like Vance criticizing every thing thanos has done, thanos every encounter with thor has been a slaughter house , hes won their fights , even when thor had his gem , he used his mind pulled a gun and didn't wait to see if thor was using the full force of power gem. as for the fight thanos can take shots from galdiator and thor , gladiator doesn't even want to mess with him even tho its his job to "bring thanos in as a wanted criminal when he was under cover as a criminal" "

say what ? the whole premise of my post was to show that Thor is actually a great threat to Thanos... he is not some lackey that he has always easily defeated... and the fact that Thanos had to go grab a gun in that encounter when he was in Warrior Madness should tell you something... that Thanos knew battling with the angry God would not be wise without some sort of weapon... he could not easily take him down under his own power... and so what Thanos has taken shots from Gladiator and Thor... he has also been knocked back by shots from Thor as well... it aint just a one way street here... 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
@bumnut said:
" @King Saturn said:
"in a random encounter... Thor and Gladiator may win this... I mean Thor has given Thanos hell in the past before by himself...  "
Given that this is Ult Thor, team goes down, even though I think they'd go down if it was 616 Thor.  "
how do you know its Ultimate Thor...
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Yes, Thanos wins this! No doubt really!
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Red_Blade

The team
Thanos vs Kazar would be a better fight 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" Yes, Thanos wins this! No doubt really! "
I doubt it...
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lance Bastro

hmmm....

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By bumnut
@King Saturn said:
" @bumnut said:
" @King Saturn said:
Given that this is Ult Thor, team goes down, even though I think they'd go down if it was 616 Thor.  "
how do you know its Ultimate Thor... "

Um, cause it's a pic of Ultimate Thor and says New Ultimates enderneath his pic, which leads me to believe that it's Ult Thor?
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pooty
@King Saturn:  Thor/Thanos both lost to the same people but it's HOW BADLY they lost that i was illustrating. Thor has never even being able to hit Odin and has been knocked conscienceless by his father in ONE HIT. Thanos took blast and punches from Odin and kept coming back. Tyrant battled Thanos and Thanos was still standing after an extended fight. Tyrant beat Beta Ray Bill/Gladiator at the same time and had robots strong enough to defeat them when they escaped. I know your thinking "thanos had a power orb when he fought tyrant". True, but Thor had the POWER GEM the only time he gave Thanos a fight. I think Thor had the bigger advantage. And you have said that Silver Surfer=Thor or close to it but i'm sure you have seen SS<<<<<<<<<<Thanos.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
@pooty said:
" @King Saturn:  Thor/Thanos both lost to the same people but it's HOW BADLY they lost that i was illustrating. Thor has never even being able to hit Odin and has been knocked conscienceless by his father in ONE HIT. Thanos took blast and punches from Odin and kept coming back. Tyrant battled Thanos and Thanos was still standing after an extended fight. Tyrant beat Beta Ray Bill/Gladiator at the same time and had robots strong enough to defeat them when they escaped. I know your thinking "thanos had a power orb when he fought tyrant". True, but Thor had the POWER GEM the only time he gave Thanos a fight. I think Thor had the bigger advantage. And you have said that Silver Surfer=Thor or close to it but i'm sure you have seen SS<<<<<<<<<<Thanos.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
  "
see there you go again... Thanos has an extensive battle with Odin and Tyrant... so what... Thor has hand an extensive battle with a Celestial and Galactus... so technically both Thor and Thanos have had battles with High Cosmic Entities and have come out without garnering victories... GREAT... now how exactly does this prove that Thanos is so much greater than Thor ? both have battled Cosmic Forces... and have had extensive battles with them... also I said that Thor has beaten Silver Surfer back in the day... I did not say they were equal... 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pooty
@King Saturn said:
" in a random encounter... Thor and Gladiator may win this... I mean Thor has given Thanos hell in the past before by himself...  "
that is your FIRST statement. i responded to that. show me where thor has given hell to Thanos "BY HIMSELF" without aid or when Thor has taken attacks from someone like the Silver Surfer and it didn't phase him. I have shown Thor attacking Thanos without effect and Silver Surfer attacking Thanos with no effect. Show me your proof please.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
@pooty said:
" @King Saturn said:
" in a random encounter... Thor and Gladiator may win this... I mean Thor has given Thanos hell in the past before by himself...  "
that is your FIRST statement. i responded to that. show me where thor has given hell to Thanos "BY HIMSELF" without aid or when Thor has taken attacks from someone like the Silver Surfer and it didn't phase him. I have shown Thor attacking Thanos without effect and Silver Surfer attacking Thanos with no effect. Show me your proof please. "
we already been over this... you already know the incident I am talking about... you just seem to think its okay to add to what I said... Thor gave Thanos hell in the encounter he was in his so called Warrior Madness... but then again... I see a scan you used of an encounter when Thor did in fact hurt up Thanos in a battle... lets show more of this battle shall we... 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Push
@King Saturn said:
" @pooty said:
" @King Saturn said:
that is your FIRST statement. i responded to that. show me where thor has given hell to Thanos "BY HIMSELF" without aid or when Thor has taken attacks from someone like the Silver Surfer and it didn't phase him. I have shown Thor attacking Thanos without effect and Silver Surfer attacking Thanos with no effect. Show me your proof please. "
we already been over this... you already know the incident I am talking about... you just seem to think its okay to add to what I said... Thor gave Thanos hell in the encounter he was in his so called Warrior Madness... but then again... I see a scan you used of an encounter when Thor did in fact hurt up Thanos in a battle... lets show more of this battle shall we... 

"

Well, for one, that turned out to actually be a Thanos clone, and secondly, Thor has never been able to defeat Thanos on his own without a power up or aid!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
@Push said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @pooty said:
" @King Saturn said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
Well, for one, that turned out to actually be a Thanos clone, and secondly, Thor has never been able to defeat Thanos on his own without a power up or aid! "
doesnt matter to me... the dude I was discussing this with seemed to think it was legit evidence that Thor could not Thanos so he used a scan out of context... and I showed the end of the fight... also I dont recall saying Thor would beat down Thanos without aid... I think I said something along the lines of Thor has given Thanos hell by himself... and that Thor is a threat to Thanos... 
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Push
@King Saturn said:
" @Push said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @pooty said:
" @King Saturn said:

"
Well, for one, that turned out to actually be a Thanos clone, and secondly, Thor has never been able to defeat Thanos on his own without a power up or aid! "
doesnt matter to me... the dude I was discussing this with seemed to think it was legit evidence that Thor could not Thanos so he used a scan out of context... and I showed the end of the fight... also I dont recall saying Thor would beat down Thanos without aid... I think I said something along the lines of Thor has given Thanos hell by himself... and that Thor is a threat to Thanos...  "

Ah, fair enough.  That is very annoying when scans are shown out of context, with only a panel or so.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
@Push said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Push said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @pooty said:
" @King Saturn said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
doesnt matter to me... the dude I was discussing this with seemed to think it was legit evidence that Thor could not Thanos so he used a scan out of context... and I showed the end of the fight... also I dont recall saying Thor would beat down Thanos without aid... I think I said something along the lines of Thor has given Thanos hell by himself... and that Thor is a threat to Thanos...  "
Ah, fair enough.  That is very annoying when scans are shown out of context, with only a panel or so. "
indeed it is...
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Red_Blade
@King Saturn said:
" @pooty said:
" @King Saturn said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
What series is this out of anyway
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Push

Thor #25, I believe, in his last series before he died, which was around issue #87 or so, with Ragnarok when he become RLT!
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Push
@pooty said:
" @Push:@King Saturn:  Thor is using about 3 different powerups. He had his gauntlets of strength. a mystic shield from Odin and his belt of strength. When i read "Thor has given Thanos hell all by himself" i look at that as being Thor with his hammer vs Thanos with no prep. Standard gear only. But the OP's picture just showed Thor and Thanos. And without powerups Thor is nothing to Thanos as my pic showed. Your pic showed Thor beating Thanos with help from Odin and Firelord. i have shown Thanos beating Hulk and Thing together. Taking point blank blast from Silver Surfer and taking a sustaned  blast from Thor's hammer with no ill effect. Where is your proof that Thor can beat Thanos without power ups or outside help? "

and as I stated, that was just a clone of Thanos ;-)
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pooty
@King Saturn:  in your scans Thor has 3 different powerups. he has the gauntlets of strength, mystic shield, and belt of strength. Are you saying that with enough powerups Thor can beat Thanos? Because if you look at the OP's pic its just Thor/gladiator and thanos. i see no powerups but i assume thor has his standard gear like his hammer. I'm saying with neither having powerups that Thor cant hold Thanos purple balls. My scans show Thanos without powerups beating The Hulk and Thing together. Not blinking after a point blank blast From Silver Surfer and taking a sustained blast from Thor with no effect. If you have scans of Thor beating Hulk, silver surfer or Thanos with no problem i would love to see them.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn
@pooty said:
" @King Saturn:  in your scans Thor has 3 different powerups. he has the gauntlets of strength, mystic shield, and belt of strength. Are you saying that with enough powerups Thor can beat Thanos? Because if you look at the OP's pic its just Thor/gladiator and thanos. i see no powerups but i assume thor has his standard gear like his hammer. I'm saying with neither having powerups that Thor cant hold Thanos purple balls. My scans show Thanos without powerups beating The Hulk and Thing together. Not blinking after a point blank blast From Silver Surfer and taking a sustained blast from Thor with no effect. If you have scans of Thor beating Hulk, silver surfer or Thanos with no problem i would love to see them. "
No... what I am saying is that Thor would give Thanos hell in a fight... I didnt say Thor would beat him down... I said he would give him hell... if you recall... you said that Thor is Nothing to Thanos... well I have given reason to think otherwise... I could care less about the powerups Thor had then... all I know if that when Thor goes all out... he was able to handle the Silver Surfer as well as Surfer and Warlock in an enraged state... and thats not something that should be taken lightly... 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pooty
@King Saturn: he didn't handle SS or warlock with his warriors madness. He handled them with the Power Gem he had gotten from Drax. we have no way of knowing how he would have done with just his warrior madness although i think he would kill Thor before he got to that point. But Thanos handles Surfer and warlock in a calm state. i mean he was sitting in a chair chilling and bored at Silver Surfer. But people have different opinions.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn
@pooty said:
" @King Saturn: he didn't handle SS or warlock with his warriors madness. He handled them with the Power Gem he had gotten from Drax. we have no way of knowing how he would have done with just his warrior madness although i think he would kill Thor before he got to that point. But Thanos handles Surfer and warlock in a calm state. i mean he was sitting in a chair chilling and bored at Silver Surfer. But people have different opinions. "
Thor did not fully utilize the Power Gem in the entire battle he had with Warlock and the Surfer... he eventually did... but even before then... Thor was turning this motherfu#ka out... 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

LOL I don't know how people have to nerve to even say this is a debate!!!! 

Get some comic knowledge please! 

Thanos, like 9/10...
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Bart Simpson

If Eric Masterson replaced Thor in the battle, then they'll have the edge on Thanos.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" LOL I don't know how people have to nerve to even say this is a debate!!!!  Get some comic knowledge please!  Thanos, like 9/10... "
how can someone who has added nothing to a discussion tell people what is or not a debate ? you have given no proof at all that Thor is nothing to Thanos... so dont start trying people buddy
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Perfect Cell

Thorforce can beat Thanos, i'm sure.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By pooty
@King Saturn:  Don't get me wrong. Thor is a BEAST!!! I love Thor and i'm PISSED that they had him hit Sentry with everything he had and it didn't phase him in "Siege 3". It's just Thanos is....... In My Humble Opinion if your not a Skyfather your nothing to Thanos. But Thor is one of my top 3.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lance Bastro
@King Saturn said:

" @pooty said:

" @King Saturn: he didn't handle SS or warlock with his warriors madness. He handled them with the Power Gem he had gotten from Drax. we have no way of knowing how he would have done with just his warrior madness although i think he would kill Thor before he got to that point. But Thanos handles Surfer and warlock in a calm state. i mean he was sitting in a chair chilling and bored at Silver Surfer. But people have different opinions. "
Thor did not fully utilize the Power Gem in the entire battle he had with Warlock and the Surfer... he eventually did... but even before then... Thor was turning this motherfu#ka out... 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
lol he said, "Thor was turning this motherfu#ka out... "
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FLCL1

i love both those thanos pics XD

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Perfect Cell said:
" Thorforce can beat Thanos, i'm sure. "
the odin force thor could stalemate him, but i argued in a past time how powerful thanos was against odin. odin actually needed two of his items to go against thanos.