The Team wins.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By jas0

@kingant27: Thanos does gets stomped. MMH can create clones of himself with different abilities. Then you add Etrigan that has some spells that can kill Cthulhu/Yog Sothoth and his Powerful Helfire, not to mention he can use holy magic, but since he is bloodlusted he will use it (only used one time as a baby on Lucifer Morningstar); Hal Jordan that could kill a Guardian with his blast, and could harm ION Kyle and Black Lantern Spectre, and he can also trap Thanos in his battery. Plus Thor, Silver Surfer and Sentry, that Idk much about, but the team stomps him, they have the power to do it.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These 6 gets beaten.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The team got this .

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Thanos BFR's them some how he loses badly, Thor alone was trading blows with him without taking any real damage. Im tempted to say him and MMH can do it by themselves since it's going to take a lot of concentration to survive MMH's TP.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry gets pulped

Surfer gets pulped

Etrigan gets pulped

Hal? gets pulped

Thor gets pulped

Stalemate with the martian, don't think his TP will be enough and Thanos can't get past his tangibility.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps. Several combinations of characters here could do it without the rest.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Kingant27

@jas0: Etrigan is still herald level, and isn't beating Thanos.

Thanos has also survived worse than what Hal can dish out, and he has dealt with characters on his level and casually shrugs them off.

The biggest threat there is arguably SS, however Thanos has been more effective when dealing with characters like De-Powered Tyrant than the herald level teams did, and he has even taken blows from Odin etc...

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The only threat here is Sentry. Top tier heralds are small children to Thanos.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@thanosii: Champion of the universe hit hard enough to break his shields and that was before he was going hard enough to smash planets. I think these six combined can match that strength... Of course I hate Thanos and I pick him to lose as much as possible, so you could probably make a good case against me

Champion of the Universe had the power gem, which grants it's user INFINITE POWER.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Greendevil

What versions of the 6?

Thanos after a epic fight. His Powers/Durability are on a EPIC scale!

He has STOMPED Surfer and Thor so many times already. Hal Jordan get 1-shotted. Sentry and MM are new to him, but he will crush them as well after a while.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think they can pull it off

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: So, you're saying that Thanos can tank a blast from Hal which killed an amped Guardian, Holy Magic from Etrigan which harmed Lucifer Morningstar (btw Lucifer survived a creation blast) or a Spell that killed Cthulhu or Yog Sothoth? The team has too much firepower for him, he gets stomped IMO.

You can disconsider this part of post, because it's fanboyism for Etrigan, but here it goes:

Crown of Horns Etrigan can take down IG Thanos (Due to feats. Taking down the Triumvirate of Hell and even BFRing Lucifer Morningstar is a tremenduous feat for me IMO), Stonehenge Etrigan can take normal Thanos without prep 9/10, although Thanos with prep can stomp Stonehenge Etrigan (he would know how to transform Etrigan to Jason Blood).

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I think martian manhunter can solo with TP. With silver surfer and Hals help the team should take this.

A healthy thanos has never had his mind entered by anyone. even people with the mind gem. i know MM is a better all around telepath but until someone gets into thanos mind i consider him immune. Thor did NOTHING to him in Infinity and SS always get's his butt beat. To give the team a win we have to admit that every time Thanos has fought Thor or SS it was PIS.

@iragexcudder said:

I don't think it's ever been stated that a Bloodlusted Martian Manhunter is Fernus. I do believe that's only speculation

Thanos should win though, shields or BFR.

Joe Kelly(the writer of Trial by Fire)said in an email that Fernus was never intended to be an amp, just J'onn not holding back.

Fernus solos.

I missed the whole Fernus thing. What did he do that puts him above Thanos?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 jashro44  Online

@pooty: SS and Hal can help martian manhunter with his TP if he needs it. As for assuming thanos is immune to TP thats a no limits fallacy.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Kingant27

@jas0: Yes he can survive Hal's blast, you do know about Thanos don't you...

That logic is quite unreliable, as it's like saying Spiderman beat Firelord, therefore anyone who failed there, is beneath Spiderman...

Judging from your post, you either love Etrigan a lot, or are you lack knowledge on Thanos, the guy has beaten characters, teams etc above this; Etrigan is powerful but not above Thanos's ballpark in the slightest...

He defientily doesn't get stomps, and in fact wins this, in a good fight; depending on the Sentry's version etc...

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@pooty: SS and Hal can help martian manhunter with his TP if he needs it. As for assuming thanos is immune to TP thats a no limits fallacy.

I'm not saying he has no limits. I'm saying i see no reason to believe any of them, even combined, are above his limit

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 jashro44  Online

@pooty said:

@jashro44 said:

I'm not saying he has no limits. I'm saying i see no reason to believe any of them, even combined, are above his limit

Who has thanos resisted that is on par with martian manhunters TP?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@pooty said:

@jashro44 said:

Who has thanos resisted that is on par with martian manhunters TP?

He resisted Moondragon with the mind gem. and MM passed out from touching the madness/darkness in Black Adams mind. I think the same would happen here

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 jashro44  Online

@pooty: Martian manhunter has been in the spectres mind. The black adam thing was PIS. I don't know much about moon dragon so I wont comment I guess.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By pooty
@jashro44 said:

@pooty: Martian manhunter has been in the spectres mind. The black adam thing was PIS. I don't know much about moon dragon so I wont comment I guess.

Spectre power is all over the place. I have heard nothing of Spectre TP resistance so i won't comment on that. But i'll show some character statements and i believe them because i've seen nothing to disprove them. For arguments sake lets take TP off the table. Do you think this team can take him down? I think THor and SS are the heavy hitters and they have looked HORRIBLE against Thanos

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: he solo'd the justice league and outclasses Thanos in terms of raw power; hell, even @killemall the Thanos master even stated Fernus could take Thanos, and I wouldn't mistake his judgement.

I don't believe Fernus can drop Thanos with TP though, every instance of Thanos being mind controlled was when he was in a weakened state.. Plus, I've read TONS of Martian Manhunter since I posted that Fernus statement (from a month ago) so I do declare Fernus being on top

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: he solo'd the justice league and outclasses Thanos in terms of raw power; hell, even @killemall the Thanos master even stated Fernus could take Thanos, and I wouldn't mistake his judgement.

I don't believe Fernus can drop Thanos with TP though, every instance of Thanos being mind controlled was when he was in a weakened state.. Plus, I've read TONS of Martian Manhunter since I posted that Fernus statement (from a month ago) so I do declare Fernus being on top

in a comic book I believe Thanos could solo the justice league also. i am familiar with Killemall but i can't debate using just his name. that is why I asked for feats that put him above thanos. IMO beating the JL is not enough

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes it.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That moondragon scan is not a feat. Thanos was also a member of the watch, Moondragon just didn't know it yet

The actual moondragon feat is from when she telepathically attacks him when he comes to kidnap her in annihilation and Thanos responds with something like "please. Don't delude yourself"

Fernus has exactly zero feats to indicate hes either a better telepath than Moondragon or a more powerful character than say the surfer what with plastic man going mano a mano with him, the same plastic man whos neck an unrestrained supes nearly snapped

As far his TP goes, he controlled some people around the world ( not all) , overpowered the white martians ( so did Jonn) and was eventually easily beaten by Jonn after his fire was doused out

other than this, Etrigan hurting lucifer sounds like PIS and also anything to do withthe trtriumvirate of hell is pure PIS, considering lucifer wasn't even developed as a character back then and was subsequently made much more powerful to the point of specifically noting " oh these demons and their little intrigues. I just play along to amuse myself"

Hal hurting Ion Kyle is no biggie, Kyle had long since been degraded powerwise. Hal beating a guardian isn't all that impressive. As it is they lack feats, unless you mean Krona in which case that falls in the same category as Thanos making the universe scream , ie , the " waay above all their other feats and inconsistent with decades of presentation at a particular power level" category

Black lantern spectre was a weakened verison anyway but specifically one of the many characters Johns had jobbing to Hal/ Barry complete with once he decided to make them the centre of the DCU, consistency be damned

Basically no one here packs any more power than the surfer, and Thanos responds to him with " are you done yet?"

They can blitz/ blast/ TP all they like. It isn't particularly achieving anything

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By pastepotpete1

This would b like x-men figthing magneto team can win but if they attack solo by solo n not all at once thanos cAn do damage but no thanos cant win this

Blue jay huh ?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team can win

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Sy8000

@pooty said:

@jashro44 said:

I think martian manhunter can solo with TP. With silver surfer and Hals help the team should take this.

A healthy thanos has never had his mind entered by anyone. even people with the mind gem. i know MM is a better all around telepath but until someone gets into thanos mind i consider him immune. Thor did NOTHING to him in Infinity and SS always get's his butt beat. To give the team a win we have to admit that every time Thanos has fought Thor or SS it was PIS.

@highaccuser said:

@iragexcudder said:

I don't think it's ever been stated that a Bloodlusted Martian Manhunter is Fernus. I do believe that's only speculation

Thanos should win though, shields or BFR.

Joe Kelly(the writer of Trial by Fire)said in an email that Fernus was never intended to be an amp, just J'onn not holding back.

Fernus solos.

I missed the whole Fernus thing. What did he do that puts him above Thanos?

Stomp the JLA without telepathy. Thanos simply cannot do that.

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only one making Thanos blink is Sentry... The rest get killed...

Surfer, MMH, Hal, and Etrigan are non-factors. The all die in seconds... INb4 surferfanboys I love the sentinel of the skyways as much as the next guy, but I've seen him beaten to death by Thanos more times than I can count.

Thor, and Sentry are the only ones Thanos would have moderate issues with... Thanos recently bopped Thor in infinity, so I mean... Really it's Thanos v Sentry.

I'm leaning toward Thanos because I feel that Sentry is the lamest character marvel has ever created. I'm plotman... I can do "it." What is "it" it's what ever it needs to be.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering Thanos consistently slaps around Thors and Silver Surfers, I have no idea what makes people put this team above him. The recent fight against Annihilators just another prove to that. What he did to Bill was embarrassing.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Thanos gets overwhelmed.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it really hard to believe Martian Manhunter can get into Thanos's mind unless he let's him. With that being said the team can only really hurt him if they do combine assaults, because no one on the team has the energy output to really hurt him on their own. That being said, he can quite easily do so to them though.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Aatroxxx

Thanos gets bitchslapped

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thanos hasn't been owned this badly since the NYPD.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal Jordan solos. Come at me >:D

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: . I looked up scans. If the JL fights Thanos the way they fought Fernus then Thanos can beat them.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@highaccuser: . I looked up scans. If the JL fights Thanos the way they fought Fernus then Thanos can beat them.

No. Thanos isn't soloing the whole JLA. It just isn't happening.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: That's your opinion. Now prove it. Show an attack the JL used on MM that Thanos couldn't counter.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@highaccuser: That's your opinion. Now prove it. Show an attack the JL used on MM that Thanos couldn't counter.

I don't really need to...the JLA didn't use most of their attacks because Fernus was invisible most of the time. Thanos wouldn't be. Thanos can't overpower all of them at the same, tank repeated speedblitz, tag them if they use their speed constructively without trouble or match their collective versality. Fernus effectively bypassed all of that. Thanos isn't beating him.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Thanos durability is enough that Thor hitting him directly in the head does nothing. Silver Surfer full blast don't even make him flinch. Thor and Champion need the Power Gem just to break his Shields. Thanos walked through a continuous blast from Odin and grabbed his spear. He nearly killed Surfer with 7 hits. One shot Thor with eyebeams. He can beat the JL. They couldn't even get past his shields

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think that the team or Thanos stomps this match.

I think the team could beat him, but honestly I think he could beat them as well. Considering the fact that he recently embarrassed the Annihilators with basically no effort I fail to see why him beating this team (albeit with more effort) is unfeasible.

Also, no one on this team is capable of soloing so I don't know why anyone is saying that "Hal Jordan can solo" or "MMH" can solo. They can't.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@highaccuser: Thanos durability is enough that Thor hitting him directly in the head does nothing. Silver Surfer full blast don't even make him flinch. Thor and Champion need the Power Gem just to break his Shields. Thanos walked through a continuous blast from Odin and grabbed his spear. He nearly killed Surfer with 7 hits. One shot Thor with eyebeams. He can beat the JL. They couldn't even get past his shields

I am in agreement with you. I don't see any reason that Thanos wouldn't beat the JLA pretty handily.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Thanos never beaten someone on the level of Lucifer Morningstar. His best feats are with the IG, tanking Odin's blasts, going toe to toe w/ Depowered Tyrant, humiliating The Champion w/ power Gem, Beating The Avengers, Beating the SS, Beating the Fallen One. Still, no one of those are in the same level as Lucifer Morningstar or Yog Sothoth, or even Dr Fate+Martian Manhunter+Blue Devil with the Trident+Alan Scott+Zatanna+Dr Occult+Madame Xanadu (except the IG's feats). You can't understand that the characters are Bloodlusted and some have many abilities to take down Thanos.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team because of Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter. Silver Surfer and Thor have already lost graciously against him, Etrigan is nothing but a blank space in my head but even then im not sure what he offers here besides strength which isn't on par with Thanos and Sentry would probably crawl into a corner because he doesn't feel like been stable... Not that it matters because even with stability he has no feats to support a case here.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_rocketraccoon:

unstable sentry the weakest version stalemated one of the strongest version of hulk, als using abc logic id terrible

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That moondragon scan is not a feat. Thanos was also a member of the watch, Moondragon just didn't know it yet

The actual moondragon feat is from when she telepathically attacks him when he comes to kidnap her in annihilation and Thanos responds with something like "please. Don't delude yourself"

Fernus has exactly zero feats to indicate hes either a better telepath than Moondragon or a more powerful character than say the surfer what with plastic man going mano a mano with him, the same plastic man whos neck an unrestrained supes nearly snapped

As far his TP goes, he controlled some people around the world ( not all) , overpowered the white martians ( so did Jonn) and was eventually easily beaten by Jonn after his fire was doused out

other than this, Etrigan hurting lucifer sounds like PIS and also anything to do withthe trtriumvirate of hell is pure PIS, considering lucifer wasn't even developed as a character back then and was subsequently made much more powerful to the point of specifically noting " oh these demons and their little intrigues. I just play along to amuse myself"

Hal hurting Ion Kyle is no biggie, Kyle had long since been degraded powerwise. Hal beating a guardian isn't all that impressive. As it is they lack feats, unless you mean Krona in which case that falls in the same category as Thanos making the universe scream , ie , the " waay above all their other feats and inconsistent with decades of presentation at a particular power level" category

Black lantern spectre was a weakened verison anyway but specifically one of the many characters Johns had jobbing to Hal/ Barry complete with once he decided to make them the centre of the DCU, consistency be damned

Basically no one here packs any more power than the surfer, and Thanos responds to him with " are you done yet?"

They can blitz/ blast/ TP all they like. It isn't particularly achieving anything

Seems like you don't want your adorable character to lose, and you state that or it's PIS or the other one is Jobbing.

The first triumvirate comes in Sandman #4 (1989), and Etrigan's triumvirate appears in The Demon 2 if I'm not wrong (1990), Lucifer series starts in (2000). So how is the Triumvirate PIS if it came first? I still haven't finished reading Sandman, but seems that Lucifer was already more powerful than Dream, an Endless. Etrigan hurt Lucifer with Holy Magic:

No Caption Provided

I still don't see PIS here. Since Etrigan is as good as Merlin (or even better) in terms of Magic. Lucifer series is a prequel, if it increases Lucifer's powers, then it's not my problem. Those are the feats Etrigan have.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers